David and the Silver Fox Next Door Ch. 01

Story Info
A horny 22 yo guy has been dreaming about his sexy neighbor.
2.7k words
4.55
25.5k
34
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/17/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Notes: this is pure fantasy, loosely based on someone from my past. Obviously, I've taken a few liberties, so be gentle with any comments!

The Silver Fox Next Door

I pulled my SUV into the driveway of my house and killed the engine. It was a bright sunny day, and even now at 5:30 pm with a few overhead clouds, still pretty warm. It had been a tough week at work, so I was looking forward to changing into some loose basketball style shorts and stretching out in a lounging chair on the back deck with a beer. As I popped the top off a cold can, I thought about what I might want to do for dinner in my cozy little house.

My parents decided last year to retire to a vacation beach house they had in Florida, and arranged to sell this place to me for a steal. I had grown up here, so it was comfortable for a guy in his early 20s. As I sat down and took the first sip, I looked over the lawn, surrounded by a seven foot wood privacy fence, and wondered if I should plan to mow it this weekend or next. Then I noticed a muffled voice coming from the other side of the fence, a distinctly female voice. Must be Maxine, I realized. She and her husband Bob had been living in the house next door since even before my family moved in here.

Maxine had been the source of many erections and fantasies for me, throughout my teenage and college years. She is tall, six feet barefoot, and even more impressive in heels. Calling her a voluptuous goddess would be a gross understatement, as her curvy body, muscular legs, and generous bustline always made people stop and stare. Her long straight brown hair had long ago gone full gray, and in the right light, shined silver. My fascination with Maxine had never ebbed, and I often masturbated in my bedroom or shower while I dreamed about her.

I heard what sounded like a giggle, and being the curious type, I walked over to the fence, trying to eavesdrop on her side of the conversation.

"Yeah, we watched that new action film the other night. I thought maybe the actress in it might get Bob's interest, and rev up his old engine. But no, he dozed off pretty quick, and I was left to take matters into my own hands, if you know what I mean."

"No, it's not a vibrator, it's a dildo. About seven inches and plenty thick. I call it mama's little helper. Ha ha!"

"No, I bought it online. I wouldn't dare buy something like that at that little store by the highway. Last thing I need is to be seen shopping there."

I had discovered last year that there was a small hole in the fence that I had plugged with a round piece of scrap wood. Curiosity had gotten the better of me, and I slowly pulled out the plug. The hole was less than an inch diameter, but it was perfect for me, as the sight I found was better than any of my horny teen fantasies.

Maxine was sitting on a lounger, leaned back to absorb the sun's rays. She had a glass of something with ice floating around in it on the small table next to her. But best of all, she was completely nude and had absolutely no tan lines anywhere on that glorious body. Her heavy breasts slid down, one on either side of her torso,and her nipples were stiff and swollen. A small patch of brown pubic hair formed a perfect V at the top of her enticing thighs.

Her skin shined, dripping with the tanning lotion she had smeared over every exposed inch. I realized that I was so stunned with the view that my ears went numb and I didn't hear anything even though her lips were still moving. My cock was painfully hard, tenting out the front of my shorts, and I absent mindedly rubbed the bulge as I stared at this beauty laid out before me. Fortunately for me, the angle she was facing made sure she didn't know she was being watched by a pervert that she had baby sat a long time ago.

I yanked the elastic band down, past my hips and over my thighs, until my cock bounced out, throbbing and pulsing. I gripped it and slowly stroked it as my hearing eventually returned.

"Bob's at the golf course this afternoon. He'd rather grip his clubs than touch me...... Yeah, I know I'm being bitchy, I don't care."

"Ok. Sounds good. I'll see you soon. Give everybody a hug for me."

After she ended the call, her hand started absent-mindedly teasing one of those fabulous nipples lightly. "Mmmmmmm.... that's it." Her other hand slithered down across her belly to her pubic mound. She teased her clit as her lips parted and emitted a very faint moan that grew louder by the minute, along with her ragged breathing.

Meanwhile, I was fucking my fist like a man possessed, reveling in the incredible view through the fence. "Oh yes, oh yes, oh yesssss!" Maxine arched her back as the orgasm swept over her, causing every muscle in her body to contract and release in sequence. As my own jizz shot out and onto the wooden fence boards, she thrashed her head from side to side and seemed to momentarily glance my way. She didn't do or say anything to acknowledge recognition, she just returned to pleasing herself in the sunlight. But it did seem that a sly smile adorned her lips. A minute later, a second orgasm caused her to squeal with pleasure, and I used that moment to slide away, ducking into my house.

I dropped onto the couch and found a baseball game in progress, trying to pretend I didn't just see my gorgeous mature neighbor and her wanton backyard display. But in less than three minutes, that pretense faded when I heard the doorbell chime. I peeked through the peep hole at the stern but smiling face of Maxine as she impatiently waited in a full length overcoat and open-toed slippers. I opened the door wide with a big toothy grin.

"Good afternoon, Maxine! How have you been?"

She pushed past me into the living room, then stood in front of the TV with her arms crossed in front of her spectacular bust.

"Let's not play any games, okay David? I know you were spying on me through the fence. Did you enjoy the show? Did your little dick get hard? C'mon, admit it."

"Well... umm... I... uhhh... Yeah, I guess I did. I know it was stupid and rude, and I'm really sorry."

"You're damned right it was rude! I used to baby sit you, a long time ago. I even helped you get ready for showers, but it's been way too long since I've seen YOU naked!" She giggled mischievously.

"Uh, what?"

"Strip those shorts off, and anything else you've got under there. Let's see how manly you've grown."

"Wait a second... I know I screwed up."

"Blah, blah, blah. Strip. Now. It's my turn to get a show!"

"Okay" I was only wearing the shorts, so it wasn't going to take long, but in the meantime, my boner was already back at full strength. It bounced into view when I slid my shorts down and off, and Maxine's eyes were open wide and glazed over as she stared at it, pulsing up and down in the cool air.

"Oh my, you have grown into quite a big boy, haven't you?" She unbuttoned the overcoat and dropped it to the floor. She was nude except for the slippers, and her tits jiggled and bounced as she walked towards me. Her warm hand was still slick from the tanning oil, and it felt exquisite as she wrapped it around my throbbing manhood. "I know a sixty five year old broad who's going to have fun with her new toy."

"Really? Cause I've been thinking about getting naughty with you too."

"Prove it, baby. You're going to fuck me hard. I've seen some of the slutty girls you date and bring home to your bed, but now it's time to find out what it's like to fuck a real woman, if you think you can handle that."

"I like the sound of that a lot. And so does my dick."

She turned her back to me and placed the palms of her hands flat on the wall, facing a big mirror with her legs slightly spread. With one hand on her hip and one on my cock, I guided myself into her pussy doggy style. We both groaned as we melted into each other. Her pussy was not just warm, it was also incredibly wet and much tighter than you might expect for a woman of her age. I didn't care, I just pounded her for all I was worth, and she gladly humped me back.

Maxine's fleshy ass and hips rippled with each thrust, and when it seemed like she needed more motivation, I grabbed a big handful of her thick silver hair and pulled her back onto me. Based on the way she moaned, she must have really enjoyed that move. Our bodies slapped together as we made the most passionate music for our sensuous dance. We stared at our reflections in the mirror and I swear I had never seen anything hotter than our faces grimacing in ecstasy as we fucked each other's brains out.

Maxine grunted as she begged me for more, "Ugh, ugh, ugh.... yes like that! Don't you dare stop, I need to be fucked like a dirty old whore! Yes! Yes! More David! Make me your bitch!"

I was grinning like a madman, and decided I was going to take charge of this wanton MILF. As we stared at our reflections, I pulled my cock, slick and shiny with her juices out of her warm pussy. Before Maxine could whine or complain about me pulling out, I aimed at her puckered asshole and slid in, balls deep in one fast thrust.

"Hey, I didn't give you permission to..... oooh! Ahhh yeah!"

"I wasn't asking for permission, bitch. I just fucking felt like it." My grin felt wicked and nasty.

She was gritting her teeth, but she was also smiling. "I always knew you were a beast in bed. Now give this bitch what she deserves."

My cock slid through her sweaty well-padded cheeks,and her ass gripped me like a vise. Maxine screamed and shuddered in ecstasy, and her orgasm caused her back to twitch, then I realized that I needed to cum too.

"Get on your knees, Max. I'm going to cum all over those tits I've dreamed about."

She happily complied, cupping both breasts and presenting her cleavage for me. The first shot splattered on her collar bone, and was quickly followed by another blast that streaked her left boob and nipple. I gave my boner a few fast strokes, and more jizz flew up to Maxine's chin. I smeared couple of weaker shots onto her tit flesh and I was pleased to see her tongue lap some of it and draw it into her mouth.

"Mmmmmm, you are delish! I could make a regular habit out of this." Hehe

"No complaints here. Having sex with you for real was better than any of my fantasies. Plus I was getting tired of just jerking off to your images in my head."

"You poor boy. You've been wearing out that prick while having nasty thoughts about me? You do realize I'm almost triple your age?"

"I don't care about that. Does it bother you?"

"Not really. I just think it's funny how I watched you grow up with my boys, and now we've been fucking our brains out. But now that we've done the dirty deed, I'm not giving it up."

"Sounds awesome, but what are we going to do about Bob?"

"We're not going to do anything about Bob. I am not divorcing him. We can be careful and have fun, as long as you're willing. And you can date whoever you want, but I plan to use you for my own pleasure a lot!"

"Well, considering that my dick is already getting hard again, I guess that would be a yes."

"Good answer. Now let's get to the bedroom."

I followed her swaying ass down the hall and through the doorway, finding her on her back, propped up on her elbows. My boner bounced in front of me, leading me to Maxine. I crawled between her legs, kissing and caressing her gorgeous thighs. I took my time, moving slowly and deliberately, and Maxine was quickly getting pretty worked up from my teasing. She grabbed the sides of my head and pulled me me up, until my chin was getting tickled in her pubic bush.

"C'mon David, stop tormenting me. If you're gonna lick my pussy, then please just fucking do it."

I smiled and extended my tongue, then I brought my face lower so I could really smell my new conquest. I slid my tongue over her pussy lips, and Maxine groaned loudly. She raised her ass off the mattress, humping her mound against my face, forcing my tongue deep into her pussy. I happily lapped her juicy slit, and my fingers found her tits, cupping the heavy globes and brushing her nipples. I felt Maxine's hands on the back of my head, gluing us together as she kept her eyes on me. Pussy juice flowed out faster than I could lick it up, and trickled down her ass crack, making a big wet spot on the mattress.

I had gone from teasing her nipples to fondling the fleshy boobs to full out groping. Her tits bounced as I squeezed them and she grunted as she fucked my face. "Come on, baby. Make mama feel good. Yeah, just like that! Right there. Eat my hairy cunt! Don't stop. Please don't stop!"

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh FFFUUUCCCKKKKKKK!!!! Ungh! You better be ready cause I'm going to cum all over your face!" My hard cock was pressing into the bed sheets, hard enough to be painful, but at that moment I didn't care. She arched her back and pressed her bush onto my mouth as she orgasmed with her fingers clutching the back of my head, screaming and thrashing like a woman possessed.

After Maxine's body ripped through several powerful orgasms and she settled her ass onto my mattress, I crawled over her body, my stiff prick leading the way between her spread legs. She grabbed my boner and pulled me into her juicy cunt. "I guess you're ready to fuck?" I asked her, already seeing the answer in her eyes.

Her hands were gripping my ass cheeks as she pulled me in, until her sweaty pubes were tangled with mine. My balls smacked her ass with each forceful thrust and her smile encouraged me to pound her into a sweaty mess. My mattress squeaked as we sexually tortured each other, I was going to need to replace it soon. That was fine with me, I had been planning to upgrade to a larger bed anyway.

I could feel Maxine's nails scratching my ass and back as she mashed her lips against mine. Nothing I could imagine would be as powerfully passionate as the two of us slamming together, and I couldn't resist my orgasm as I fully unloaded my testicles deep into her tight squeezing pussy, especially with her ankles locked behind my back.

I collapsed on top of Maxine, breathing heavily and feeling our sweaty bodies stuck together. She chuckled in my ear, and when I turned my head to look at her, she was grinning from ear to ear. She unlocked her legs and pushed me off and to the side. "Not a bad fuck huh?"

I grunted in agreement and rolled myself up onto my feet. "I'm getting a diet cola, do you want anything?"

"Sounds good, but I better get back home before someone notices I'm not there."

"Bob?"

"Yeah. Tell you what? He's going to his fishing cabin tomorrow morning, and he'll be gone all weekend. Why don't you drop by after he leaves, and we can get some more naughty exercise? Here's a spare key to the side door."

"I'll definitely be there, so make sure to get to bed early and get plenty of rest."

Maxine made a smooching sound as she slid her coat on and slipped out the front door.

Chapter 2: coming soon