The Proposal Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He crouches down in front of her and begins to slowly unbutton her shirt. "Maybe I can warm you back up," he says as he works his way down her shirt.

"Or maybe I should just kick your ass," she suggests, sitting perfectly still as his fingers work the buttons.

"Oh yes, please," Rick says. "With leather and high heels?" he asks hopefully.

Charlie giggles again. "You're a naughty boy. I may have to send you to my room," she says just before his lips begin kissing the exposed mounds of her breasts. "Or maybe, I should just keep you right here," she says seductively, placing her hand on the back of his head.

***

Rick comes out the immersion feeling flushed and hot. He looks at Giselle from the couch to see her watching at him.

"So you have something?" she asks.

"What?" he asks, still shaking off the effects of the immersion.

"Your color is up and you were laughing or something," she says. "I asked if you had something on the immersion you recorded."

"Yes, I think so," he says, fully composed now. "I dropped out before anything really started, but I'm pretty sure that they are going to..."

"Make love?"

"Yes, make love."

She closes her book with quick and practiced movement. "It's only seven-thirty, but I suppose we could go to bed early tonight. If you want," she suggests, sitting still, waiting for him to make the next move.

"I want... but give me a few minutes to merge the two immersion streams. If we're going to do this, I want to do it together."

She picks up her book again. "Let me know when you're finished."

Forty minutes later he rises from the couch and in two quick steps is standing in front of her, putting his hands down for her to take. She looks at him over those oh-so-sexy glasses before compacting her reader and putting it, and her glasses, on the table. She takes his hands and he pulls her gently from the chair, and then in a single quick movement, scoops her up in his arms. She clings to his neck, watching his eyes as he carries her down the hall to the bedroom where he lays her gently on the bed. As she continues to cling to him, he settles on top of her, being careful to not to hurt her.

They lay like that for several minutes, locked in a loving embrace as they kissed and touched, until he breaks the embrace and slowly begins to undress her, Giselle aiding him only by shifting her weight about so that he doesn't have to struggle.

Once he has her exposed, he gazes at her beauty for a moment before bending over and taking a breast into his mouth. She sighs softly, but after only a moment, she pushes his head from her.

"Not yet," she whispers as she begins helping him out of his clothes.

He isn't as patient as she is and assists her as she undresses him, tossing his clothes onto the floor with hers. Once nude, Rick turns the bed back and lies down, pulling Giselle to him so she is lying on him, pulling her mouth to his, kissing her passionately, his desire for her rapidly growing. She returns the kiss just as passionately, but then pulls back.

"No. Wait. Not yet," she pants as he kisses her neck, her hands roaming in his hair and pulling his lips harder into her. "I want to experience the immersion first."

He continues to kiss her neck, causing her to groan in desire. She once again covers his mouth with her own, kissing him, probing with her tongue, before breaking the kiss once more. "Rick, we've got to stop, or I won't be able to," she says as she covers his mouth with a hand, her breathing hard.

He lies still for a moment, then gently pulls her hand from his mouth. He rises up and kisses her lips chastely. "Just trying to set the mood," he says with a smile.

She still wants him, wants him desperately, but now that he has ceased his maddening kissing, her ardor begins to cool. "You're not fooling anyone, mister."

"No, I suppose I'm not," he admits, wondering if he should just take her now, despite her protests. "We could have a go, then experience the immersion," he suggests with a gentle kiss on her neck.

She considers the idea, admitting its appeal, but instead begins to kiss him under his ear. "We could, but then we wouldn't experience it like Charlie and Todd did, would we?" she says between kisses on his neck.

He begins kissing her shoulder. "No, I suppose not. But if you don't stop that, I'll take you right now and we can put off the immersion to another day," he says huskily, rolling her off him onto her side. He tucks himself in behind her in the spooning position, his knees behind hers, her buttocks in his crotch, his penis caught between her legs in her spreading wetness. He takes himself in hand, and positioning his manhood, pushes it into her with a deep intake of breath as she gasps. He wraps her up in his arms, and taking a breast in each hand, pulls her tightly to him as he starts the immersion.

She allows him to roll her off him into her side so that he can spoon behind her, loving the feel of him pressing against her, holding her tight, causing her to feel safe, warm, and protected. His penis is pressing against her womanhood, sending a low-level trill of pleasure through her, but before she can react to his member pressing against her, it's removed. Both relief and disappointment course through her, but just as quickly, Rick inserts himself into her, the sensation causing her to gasp as he gently slides deep into her. Before she can adjust, his big hands cradling her breasts as he holds her tightly to him. She's surprised, but not disappointed, that he has decided to have her before the immersion. She's just settling in, reaching for his head to pull his lips to her when the immersion link arrives. She suddenly grasps what he's doing, the realization causing her to smile. Since she shared the immersion with Charlie, their love life has become more... interesting... and it was pretty damn good before. The novelty of what they are about to do, starting an immersion while in the midst of intercourse, excites her. She debates, briefly, starting to fuck him while he's stuck in the limbo of the immersion, waiting on her, so when he comes back she's already fucking the shit out of him, but decides that would be for another time, maybe with their own immersion. She accepts the immersion link and, with the thrill of naughtiness still strumming through her, falls into the immersion.

***

Rick finishes rearranging items in the freezer and places the leftover Alfredo sauce from dinner in the compartment. Shutting the freezer door, an evil smile crosses his face. He walks into the family room where Charlie is sitting in her chair, obviously accessing the net from the blank stare on her face. He walks quietly around to stand against the wall beside the back of her chair and, with a deft motion, plunges his hands down the front of her shirt.

Giselle shrieks, jumping as if shot. "Shit! Your hands are like ice!" she shouts, peeling his hands off her skin. Todd begins to laugh heartily at her reaction as she looks at him with a dramatic pout. "That was mean," she pouts.

"Kind of like dumping the cold water on me in the shower this morning?" Rick asks playfully.

"No. That was funny."

"For who?" he asks in mock outrage. "You nearly gave me a heart attack."

"Why, me, of course," she states as if the answer is obvious.

"Well, goose, meet gander," he says, beginning to chuckle again.

"I bet Rick doesn't treat Giselle like this."

"I bet he doesn't either, because Giselle would kick his ass."

She giggles. "She might, but then again, he might enjoy it," she says as she reaches behind her, pulling him from behind the chair to stand in front of her.

He crouches down in front of her and begins to slowly unbutton her shirt. "Maybe I can warm you back up," he says as he works his way down her shirt.

"Or maybe I should just kick your ass," she suggests, sitting perfectly still as his fingers work the buttons.

"Oh yes, please," Rick says. "With leather and high heels?" he asks hopefully.

Giselle giggles again. "You're a naughty boy. I may have to send you to my room," she says just before his lips begin kissing the exposed mounds of her breasts. "Or maybe, I should just keep you right here," she says seductively, placing her hand on the back of his head, lightly holding him in place, encouraging him to continue. As he teases her breasts, he places his cool hands on her back, causing a quick intake of breath, but she embraces it, the sudden chill of his hands an exquisite counterpoint to her rising heat.

Rick begins to kiss the exposed skin of Charlie's breasts, taking his time, enjoying the smoothness of her skin, the scent of lavender perfuming her body. He slides his hands between Charlie's back and shirt, warming them against her skin and the back of the chair. Charlie hisses through clenched teeth at the shock of his cold touch, and arches her back briefly, before pressing his hands into the back of the chair. After a moment he pulls her slightly forward to give him room to work the catches on her brassiere. Once unclipped, he slides the shoulder bands off and helps her slip out of her loose-fitting shirt, giving him free access to her body. His hands, nicely warmed now, cup and support her as he suckles at her breasts, teasing her with his lips and tongue.

Todd loosen her bra and she helps him remove it, along with her shirt, his mouth scorching hot on her skin as he licks, sucks, and kisses her breasts. She's still, holding his head gently to her, enjoying the pleasures of his mouth as his attentions send a spreading warmth through her. She pulls him up and away from her breasts, so she can undo the two buttons on his polo shirt. Buttons free, she pulls it over his head before bringing her lips to his mouth for a deep, passionate, and prolonged kiss.

Rick slowly works on Charlie's breasts, warming her up, getting her ready for what will be coming later. As a young man he was always in a hurry to get to the main event, but now he takes as much pleasure from giving her pleasure as he does in getting it... and their sex life is improved because of it. He moves back as she pushes him away, so she can take his shirt off, and then pulls him to her for a long, deep, erotic kiss. The feel of her hot skin against his chest, and their tongues twisting and turning about each other, causes his breathing to become heavier as his desire rises. Pulling out of the kiss he quickly unbuttons her shorts and pulls her shorts and panties down and off in one fluid motion. Picking up his shirt, he taps her on the underside of her leg, causing her to raise her bottom, allowing him to quickly spread his shirt under her to protect the covering of the chair.

Todd pulls away from their kiss, his breath coming fast and strong as he quickly unbuttons her shorts and pulls them down and away. She begins to pull him back to her when taps on the back of her leg, trying to get her to raise her bottom. When she complies, he quickly smooths his shirt under her to protect the chair. She smiles at his thoughtfulness. She hadn't even considered the mess they might make. She is feeling particularly randy since it's been a long time since they've had sex anywhere other than the bedroom, at least in their own home, and having him ravish her here in the chair is exciting her more than normal. Shirt in place, he moves back to her, kissing her neck as he slowly begins to work his way down her body. A quiet little moan escapes her as she recognizes the path he's taking, covering her in kisses as Rick did to Giselle in the immersion, the memory of the power of Giselle's orgasm causes her heat to rise again.

After tucking his shirt under Charlie's bottom, Rick once again begins to kiss her, starting with her neck before working his way down her body, trying to drive her as insane with desire as Rick did Giselle in the immersion. He'd love to give her such an orgasm, to have her flailing about, completely out control. Just the thought of having her begging him to release her causes his penis to harden even more, becoming increasingly uncomfortable in his pants. He moves a hand to his crotch for a little pulling and tugging, adjusting himself to reduce the discomfort, before returning the hand to her body. He gently massages her breasts, strokes her sides, tweaks her nipples, all the while working slowly, so slowly, down her body, caressing her skin with his lips.

As Todd is kissing nearly every square inch of her skin, Giselle can feel a slow warmth spreading through her body. When he reaches her abdomen, he tucks his hands into the small of her back and pulls her to the front of the chair and more firmly into his lips as he kisses around her side. Normally she would be ticklish there, but now her squirms are from the pleasures his lips are causing. She tries to pull her arms tight to her side, to force him to move away from the spot that he seems to have paused on, but his back is in the way, preventing her from pulling her arm down.

Rick's tender touches cause Charlie to fidget and squirm as he kisses her under the ribs, slowing to pay special attention to this sensitive place. He can feel her trying to push him away, but he holds his ground, kissing, sucking, nibbling on her skin. She knees him rather painfully in the ribs as a spasm passes over her, causing him to grunt, but he continues down her side as she twists and jerks. He gives her some relief when he gets to the top of her thigh by moving back to her abdomen. She places her hands on his head, relaxing under the tender kisses on her stomach with a slow exhalation. He slowly works his way down her stomach, and the nearer he comes to her womanhood, the more firmly she pushes his head lower.

As he gets ever closer with his kisses, she anticipates the pleasures she will receive, and begins to push slightly harder, urging him to hurry, wanting desperately to feel his tongue in her most intimate place. As her excitement builds, he makes a quick ducking movement with his head, dislodging her hands, as he moves back to her side, opposite where he was twisting her up earlier. The effects of his lips on her skin are instant and dramatic as she gasps in surprise and pleasure. She twists in the chair as her muscles contract, rolling partially onto one hip, Todd holding her firmly as he continues his slow march down her side with his lips. "Todd, Todd! Todd, stop! I can't stand it. Please stop!" Giselle begs as she twists and squirms.

Even as Charlie gasps and pleads, twisting and squirming in the chair, Rick ignores her, knowing he isn't causing her pain, only the discomfort of intense pleasure from kisses in a surprisingly sensitive area. His passions are fully aflame as he continues to work his way down her side, kissing and caressing her flesh, her writhing gasps and grunts exciting him at a deep level. He continues, nuzzling her in the place he knows she's ticklish, his passions roaring. As he nears the vee of her crotch, her squirming subsides, and he pauses, watching her face, trying to gauge her feelings. Her eyes are closed with her mouth slightly open and her head tipped slightly back, the perfect picture of a woman deep in pleasure. Her color is high, and in the moment he's watching her, she opens her eyes, her gaze locking with his, before reaching for him to pull him into a deep and passionate kiss.

When Todd's lips leave her, she opens eyes to see him gazing at her, his eyes full of love and passion, his face flush from his excitement. She reaches for him, pulling him into a deep kiss. He leans into the embrace, wrapping the fingers of one hand in her hair, the other on her back, pulling her upright in the chair and pressing her to him as he returns the kiss with as much passion, as much lust, as she feels. They remain locked in the embrace, their tongues dancing as their passions feed off each other, driving them deeper into their desire. She breaks from the kiss and reaches for his shorts, fumbling with the button. He frantically kisses her neck and shoulders, holding her as if she's a lifeline. As the button releases, he pulls away, stands, and removes his shorts and underwear.

When the button loosens, Rick stands, taking a step back, and slowly removes his pants and underwear, taking his time to allow his passions to cool. He was tumbling headlong into his desire, and he wanted to slow down and take his time, to enjoy Charlie as long as possible. As he moves in, she reaches as if to take his cock into her mouth, but he avoids her touch by crouching as he moves forward, settling on his knees in front of her. Once again, he leans in, offering a kiss, a kiss which she takes greedily, before he pulls away and pushes her gently back into the chair.

As Todd steps toward her, Giselle moves to take his fully erect cock into her mouth, but he deftly avoids her touch as he drops to his knees in front of her, leaning in and covering her lip with his. She kisses him with all the passion she can muster, her passions running high, as she keens with desire. He pulls away and gently pushes her back in the chair. She falls back, her ass near the front edge, giving him the room he needs to take her. He doesn't enter her as she expects, but instead, he begins kissing on the upper breast. She wants to scream in frustration.

"No, no, no, no..." she whispers, pulling him to her, trying to get him to take her. He has her ready, she wants him, she needs him.

"No, no, no, no... Take me, take me, take me. Please, take me. Take me now," Charlie begs, the words coming in a jumbled rush. Rick continues to work his way down her body, kissing her briefly in the newly discovered area where 'ticklish' becomes something more when in the grips of passion. He then continues lower, reaching her vagina where he hesitates no more, pushing her labia open and caressing her clitoris with his tongue.

The moment his tongue touches her clit, the crackle of pleasure becomes a thunderbolt, a wave of pleasure coursing through her like a clap of thunder. She grabs the back of Todd's head and pulls him in tight, her back arching, pushing her hips up to meet his flicking tongue and grasping lips. The electric fire spreads through her, firing every nerve ending, causing her to whimper and moan.

"Yes, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah... right there, there, there, right there... oh yes, yes... fuck, yes! Right fucking there!" She knows she's babbling incoherently, but she can't stop as she slowly curls into the fetal position, her legs pulling up, her head dipping to her chest. Her orgasm is upon her, from seemingly nowhere, her words becoming the keening sounds of woman falling into a deep and hard climax.

Charlie tenses the moment Rick's tongue touches her clitoris, her hands pulling him down even as her hips push up. He flicks her more strenuously, pushing her toward orgasm, her body curling up, her legs pulling into her chest as her pleasure begins to overwhelm her. Her grasping hands continue to pull him hard into her as he batters her clitoris with his tongue. He probes her with a finger, sliding it into her wetness and stroking the entrance or touching her most sensitive place inside. She begins to twitch, lightly at first, but then more violently as her orgasm crashes down upon her, making her whimper.

Just as Giselle begins to slide into her orgasm, Todd starts finger-fucking her, causing her orgasm to stall and build in power. She begins to twitch as her muscles react to the misfiring of her nervous system.