All Comments on 'The Proposal Pt. 01'

by ChuckEPoo

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
translover021translover021almost 3 years ago

I'm quite enjoying the slow build up and amicable nature of Martin. I'm looking forward to chapter 2.

denrondenronalmost 3 years ago

Wow! Sexy story! Keep going. I want what Jason wants: Martin to fuck his wife!

mburs2016mburs2016almost 3 years ago

Cant wait for part 2 excellant story well written and had be wanting more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well it looks likeyou are about to lose both Allie and your self-respect in one fell swoop

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellalmost 3 years ago

Please, I hope this isn't going to be another cucked husband thing.

ctdansctdansalmost 3 years ago

Doesn't work for me. They appear as a young couple that share everything yet they keep secrets. When she asks him about Martim kissing married women why wouldn't he tell his wife? Why does he owe secrecy to Martin? When she says Martin doesn't hit on her why not say it is because he told him she is off limits? If he does want Martin to screw his wife again, why not tell her as the husband can obviously see what is going on. Why have the wife stress out and try and be secretive? I mean if she wants it and he is OK with it then tell her to go for it. Now he may lose out of the sex is greater but that is his risk. If she truly loves her husband and finds out that her being with Martin has ruined the romance and sex then again it the risk they take.

And what was the proposal? Is that in part 2 where he proposes to cuck the guy?

I think I will skip the next chapter but as far as writing... you wrote well.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

It's not clear where this thing is going. If the secrets are part of the plot line, there needs to be some foreshadowing. I'll read part 2.

Rocky62Rocky62almost 3 years ago

composed well but i gave it a 1 for sticking what seems to be going to cucky land in LW. Fetish, cucky is fetish, all about the mind of weK weak males

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So Allie is a lying cunt. What else is new? She says She gets hit on all the time and he has nothing to worry about. Yeah, right. Not long before wanna be nurse hooks up with a doctor.

Certainly hope this doesn't turn total WACC. But the deal is she has to say no to Marty without her husband interfering. If she doesn't then Jason should just walk away. She has already been unfaithful. She would have fucked Marty when he reached her mound and she didn't stop him. And not telling dear cucky hubby ... She's already cheating.

Wonder how that talk will go? Allie do you want to fuck Marty? If he goes for being a cuck he certainly will be in for the ride of his life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hey this is not a new story or?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just another heartless lying Cunt with a weak sissy husband. He will be sucking cock and dressing up for his man soon. Fucking worthless.

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightalmost 3 years ago

4 stars from me. You write extremely well, and all of your characters seem quite likeable and believable. Because Martin is not into humiliating the hero, and because your hero is also not into being humiliated, I would argue that the marriage is facing a stag/vixen type of relationship rather than a cuckold relationship. I will certainly read the second chapter if you write one! Kudos!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Fucked up marrying her in the first place

Shit story so far. Well written turd in the punch bowl

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He was a cuck from the beginning when they took over the wedding to the flirtations during the honeymoon

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

@pervertedknight I’m gonna bet that it’s a ruse and the humiliation will come later.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChuckEPoo@ChuckEPoo
I am married, 50, living in the home I built at the beach in Southern California. I am early retired after selling my business. Being a fitness nut, you can usually find me either surfing, playing tennis or at the gym. This past year, I have started writing erotica. Not as po...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES