All Comments on 'The Proposal Pt. 04'

by ChuckEPoo

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
mburs2016mburs2016almost 3 years ago

Again love the way the story is going keep up the suspense for as long as it takes its going to be worth it in the end ...well written and great content

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Very suspenseful, rollercoaster. I just hope they stay off that worst ride of all, the Cucky-Go-Round!

.

Dude needs to man-the-eff-up and defend his wife from all comers (pun intended), which is what she wants. This type of Beta male is analogous to America in the 21st Century. 'Toxic Masculinity' is the real backbone of CIVILization.

.

Come on, OP, make us PROUD!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"What we have here is a failure to communicate."

Vacation at the swingers resort.... Hmmm... What could possibly go wrong... Jason seems a little dense. Ending in full swap? Allie just can't resist temptation and has to eventually try other men on for "size". So much for her protests about his desire to possibly share her. She'd cheat eventually.

How many more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Does chuckecheese ever finish a story? Don't bother reading since he leaves everything hanging... Seems it's his mo. Read another story of his on another site but it too was left unfinished. Either he can't figure out a decent ending or he just enjoys getting to the interesting point and let's it hang. Somebody should write endings to these stories if he can't figure them out. Too bad FTDS isn't available anymore.

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Four

Four chapters of not much.If he wasn't a wimp he would have divorced her when she kept avoiding him and sent the separation papers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChuckEPoo@ChuckEPoo
I am married, 50, living in the home I built at the beach in Southern California. I am early retired after selling my business. Being a fitness nut, you can usually find me either surfing, playing tennis or at the gym. This past year, I have started writing erotica. Not as po...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES