The Proposition Pt. 01

Story Info
A wife is given permission to fuck whomever she wants...
4.8k words
4.35
12.1k
25

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 04/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DevlinMea
DevlinMea
537 Followers

Vince went to bed last night really confused. He'd spoken with his father, laying in bed as he discussed the... proposition. He didn't ask for a response and Vince didn't offer one... not yet. That would come today. Right now, as a matter of fact.

Vince had a restless night of sleep, not quite able to wrap his head around this. And then had a difficult morning of school. Luckily, he had classes all day today, since it was Friday, and didn't arrive back at home again until late afternoon.

His dad was already gone when Vince pulled in the driveway, parked, and then walked into the house. He would normally be home by 5:00pm for dinner, but Vince knew he wasn't coming home tonight. No one was home, as a matter of fact. Vince knew his stepmom was waiting for him at the downtown hotel restaurant, just like his dad said.

He changed into nicer clothes, a button-down, white shirt, navy dress slacks, and a dark blue tie. Vince put on a little cologne and drove downtown, parking in the deck. Then he walked into the restaurant portion of the hotel, just before 6pm, stopping at the hostess desk. A pretty young woman asked for his reservation just before Vince saw his stepmom in a both nearby.

"She's right there," he said, a little nervous and embarrassed. He walked into the restaurant and slid into the booth beside Emmanuelle. She already had a glass of wine in front of her, half empty. She must have gotten home from work a little early. When Vince slid into the booth, she turned and faced him.

"Good evening, baby!" she said cheerfully. She was wearing a beautiful, red dress that made it look like she was going out on a date. It was perfectly shaped to her body, accentuating her full, round, 42D breasts, and her trim waist. The neckline was low, with several cutouts showing her skin beneath. The hem fell to mid-thigh and below she was wearing black nylons and black, high-heeled pumps. She was so very sexy to look at.

Between Vince and her, there was a nervous excitement in the air as he set his hands on the table in front of him and rubbed them together. He didn't know what else to do with them. He didn't know where to look... and he certainly didn't know what to say to her.

She took another sip of her wine, and then, after setting it on the table, played with the stem with both hands. "Well... this is... awkward, isn't it?" she asked quietly, giggling a little.

"Yeah... did my dad make you do this?", Vince asked. "Was that talk I had with him last night some elaborate setup or something?" There had to be some sensible reason for all this. Vince couldn't believe it otherwise.

"No, honey, it's not a setup," she said. She sat thinking for a moment, the tension building once again. "He and I agreed that he'd talk to you first. Your father told me that he thought that you expressed interest in the proposition," she said. "Is that right?"

"Yeah, I guess," Vince said looking down at his hands. She seemed very aware of what the proposition entailed, but didn't seem the least bit bothered by it. "But, are you cool with it?"

"Well, yeah. I mean, your father cheated on your mother," she said, offering up the same explanation that his dad did. "That's why she left him. And I knew that before we were serious with our relationship. So, yeah, I'm cool with it. I expect it every year, I've just not taken advantage of it until today."

Emmanuelle and Vince's dad had been married for 5 years now, since Vince turned 17. And... this had been going on all that time?

"I guess you think we're both pretty ridiculous doing this," she said, looking down.

"No! No, of course not," Vince said. Vince wasn't blaming them for their choices. "It's just... different and I was totally caught off-guard. I just want you to know that you don't need to do anything that you don't... you know... you don't wanna do."

"No," she said quickly. "I want to. I chose you," she said, smiling at me as if saying that was the most natural thing in the world. "Your father asked if I knew who I wanted and I... you know... picked you."

"You did?" Vince was dumbfounded. Of all the men in the world that she could choose, she chose him.

"Of course!" she said as if Vince was the obvious choice. He had to admit, he was rather flattered that she chose him. "You're such a handsome young man, you know. And, you know, I always thought we flirted with each other... and your father kind of picked up on it... and it was very bold and everything and we even joked around about us having sex. And the more I thought about it, the more I really wanted to."

"Wow... I just... I just can't help but keep thinking about all the possible repercussions that could happen by me, you know, making love... with my stepmom," he said, trying very hard to keep his voice down. No one in the restaurant needed to hear that.

She giggled. "Oh, we wouldn't be making love, honey... we'd be fucking," she said, smiling and taking another sip of her wine. Her smile was incredible and her attitude so certain. Her comment was so... shocking... in its honesty and crudeness. "And you know, honey, this opportunity only comes once a year... six months opposite of our wedding anniversary. You know, he wouldn't get married to me without that agreement. So..."

"He wouldn't get married without the ability of having a day to cheat on you?" Vince asked.

"Yeah, exactly. Except... we'd be cheating on each other," she said, correcting me.

"So... you guys have agreed to have sex with someone else once a year, every year you're married?" Vince asked, trying to get his mind wrapped around this. He never expected that his parents would willingly cheat on each other, even if it was once a year.

"Mmhmm," she said, nodding slightly.

"And you believe dad is only doing it just the once a year?"

"Yeah! Of course!" She seemed so certain of it.

Vince doubted that. He knew his dad was a horn dog and likely had several women on the side. "How do you feel about him being with another woman?" he asked, still trying to understand the whole proposition.

"Oh, honey, it's absolutely fine as long as there's no romance. You know, no dinner date or anything like that. You know, it's just a physical connection... just sex. That's all."

"That's all?" Vince asked, still having a hard time believing it. A physical connection... fucking... was a hell of a lot to let someone do to your wife. He was letting this hot woman have sex with someone else every single year. "With anyone?"

"Yeah, of course," she said. "Your father is very handsome and is a great lover at his age. Any woman would be lucky to be with him. I certainly am."

"Have you... have you been with another man before?" Vince asked. He wasn't sure if he could even picture her with another guy. He wasn't sure he wanted to. He had a hard enough time picturing her fucking his dad.

"What, since the wedding? No... he's given me the opportunity every year, of course, but I just never took it. Sex is different for a woman. Women like to have a little emotional connection, you know, and... I didn't feel that with anyone. So, no, I haven't really taken the opportunity yet."

"I'm just really surprised about this," Vince said. "You know, you say you're ok with it. I just want to make sure. You're pretty much saying you've allowed my dad to cheat on you once a year since you got married. And, to be honest with you, if I were married to you I wouldn't even look at another girl. And I wouldn't feel comfortable with another guy looking at you. Especially not like... that. I probably wouldn't let you out of the house, as a matter of fact," he laughed. "The fact that you chose me... it's... I dunno... nice."

She giggled, leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. "You'll have me then for the night?" she asked softly.

"Are you kidding?" Vince smiled. "I've fantasized about having sex with you almost every day since before you two were even married."

She smiled, put her finger under his chin to turn his face fully toward her, and kissed him on the lips, softly... sensually. She touched his chest seductively as they kissed, her demeanor calm and collected. She didn't seem nervous at all.

She sat back, smiling, and grabbed her small purse from the seat beside her. She opened it, pulled out $40, and laid it on the table.

"Shall we?" she asked and slid out of the booth. She smiled and walked with him out of the restaurant and into the hotel. They walked straight past the front desk and moved to the elevator where she hit the button to go up. Vince stood waiting beside her, his heart racing with fear, excitement, and anticipation.

They moved into the car when the door opened and she punched the button for the sixth floor. When the doors fully closed, she turned towards Vince again and fell into his arms kissing him. Her hand started at his chest and then moved down his body until it rested on his cock, feeling how hard he already was... which was very hard.

He moaned softly and touched her breast through her dress. It felt so big... full... and soft. She moaned into his kiss, loving his touch as much as Vince was loving hers.

It seemed like the ride up was far too quick, and she pulled back as the car stopped and the door opened. She took his hand and they walked down the hallway to their door. Vince knew his hand was sweaty and shaking in excitement, but hers was calm. She squeezed his hand to try to help calm him.

She used a key card to unlock the door and then walked inside. Vince was right behind her and as soon as the door closed, she turned towards him and kissed him again, this time very sensually. Her lips were so soft and full, and the tip of her tongue slid first around the edge of his lips and then slid inside as Vince opened his.

She pressed her body against him, slightly grinding against his thigh as his leg slid between hers. Vince dropped his hand to her ass, pulling her against him. She was breathing faster, excited, as she continued kissing him.

And then suddenly, she pulled away slightly and turned away from him, panting excitedly. Lifting her hair out of the way, she invited Vince to help her unzip her dress. He grabbed the zipper and pulled it all the way down to the top of her ass, and saw the elastic band of her panties. Then she turned around and pulled the material off her shoulders as Vince helplessly watched. He drooled when her bra-covered breasts came into view. Her firm D-cups were far nicer than he ever imagined.

"Wow," Vince said without even thinking. He'd seen her in her sexy bikini before, but this was different. The material of her bra was black and see-through. Vince could see her very hard nipples encased within. And they looked... delicious.

She hooked her fingers into the material at her waist and took off her dress completely, sliding it down and off her legs, showing off her sexy bra, panties, and thigh-high stockings all together. Damn she was sexy!

"Oh my God," Vince whispered, feeling his cock instantly start throbbing.

"You like this outfit on me?" she asked, smiling. She cocked her hips a little to one side and posed for him.

"Oh my God you look incredible," Vince said quickly.

She smiled and reached down to her thighs and snapped the top of the elastic-top stockings on both legs at the same time. Then she held her hand out to him. Vince took her hand as she led him to the bed. After Vince sat down on the edge, she slid into his lap. Her breasts were right in front of his face, her face above his, almost dominating him.

"I want to hear that you want to be with me," she said. "I want to hear that you want to fuck me."

"Oh my God... yes," Vince answered quickly. "You're the first woman I was ever sexually attracted to."

She smiled coyly and kissed him. "No. Say the words," she whispered. "I want to hear you say them. I like hearing you say them."

"I want to fuck you, Emmanuelle," Vince said, slowly, looking her right in the eyes. "I want you so badly." The words alone seemed to take her desire up a notch and she was breathing heavier.

She leaned in, kissed him again, and Vince felt her hands tugging at his tie, loosening it. She released her kiss long enough to pull his tie off and throw it aside. Then her hands began unbuttoning his shirt. Vince helped by pulling it out of his pants, from where it was tucked in.

She kissed down his neck and shoulder, moving down his chest. She pushed him back as she went, making him lay on his back as her kisses moved down his abdomen to his bellybutton.

"I want to put you in my mouth," she whispered excitedly. "I want to put that dick deep in my fucking mouth."

"What? Really?" Vince asked, completely surprised. He never thought he'd hear his stepmom say something like that.

"Yes!" she whispered. She slid her cheek over his shaft through his slacks, licking and kissing the long, hard bulge there. Vince was so fucking hard it was almost painful. Her hands stroked along the edge as her lips licked and kissed the head. "You're already so hard for me. Just lay there. Mommy's gonna take good care of you."

She grabbed at his belt buckle in the front and unfastened it, then unfastened his pants, opening them. His cock pressed up against his boxers, tenting them now that there was only the very thin material holding it back.

"Someone's excited aren't we," she asked, smiling up at him. She seemed to enjoy the sight of his hardness and Vince felt helpless to do anything but lay there and watch her.

She pulled and slid his pants down his legs, then slid his boxers down as well. His cock was throbbing as she sat up to pull both off his legs.

"Stroke it for mommy," she said, encouraging him to touch himself. "I like seeing that." His hand quickly moved to his shaft, his fingers encircling it as he stroked it just the way he liked it. She watched every single moment. None of his fantasies were ever this erotic.

After she removed his pants and boxers, tossing them aside, she moved forward on the bed again, encouraging him to slide to the middle of the bed. Then she knelt over his legs, her face right over his throbbing erection.

"Now... feed it to mommy," she said softly as she licked her lips and opened her mouth. Vince lifted the head of his cock towards her waiting lips and held it there until she engulfed it and began sucking on him, looking at him the entire time.

"Your mommy is gonna make you feel real good," she said, sliding her mouth down and sucking and licking his balls. Then she made a long lick all the way up his shaft to the tip again.

"Oh my God," Vince moaned. She slid him deep into her mouth, practically gagging on him as she pushed it back into her throat. "God, that feels so good. Oh fuck!"

"Yeah?" she asked, sliding him out of her mouth for a moment and let her hands stroke him. "You like that?"

"Yeah... that feels so good," Vince admitted. It was better than he ever imagined it would be.

"Mmm... yeah," she said, licking and sucking on the head. "Oh God, you taste so sweet. I've never wanted a cock this badly before." She stroked him as she moved up to lay beside him. "Kiss me," she said.

Vince turned his head and kissed her back as her lips pressed against his. Her hand continued stroking him all through the kiss.

"I like touching you," she said. "I want to make you so hard for me." She moved and started kissing his chest and licking his nipples as she continued stroking him.

God, he thought she was going to drive him crazy!

"I want to make you so hard," she said between kisses. "I want to make you so hard, baby. I want to stroke this long, perfect cock. I wanna drain it. I want to get all the cum out and make you fucking scream."

Vince couldn't take any more and flipped over so that he was laying more on top of her, still kissing her hard. He grabbed her breast and squeezed it, massaging it, as he felt her hard nipple press into his palm. He started licking and sucking on her nipple, lightly biting it.

"Yes... suck on my nipples," she said, moaning. "Suck on them. Oh yes... yes." Vince loved that he could give her so much pleasure. Her nipples seemed to be so sensitive, every lick and suck eliciting a pleasurable response from her.

"Mmm, you taste so good," Vince whispered.

"Thank you. Oh my gosh you make me so wet for you, Vince," she admitted.

That made him want something more... something wet and wonderful smelling. "I want it," Vince said, kissing down her body. "I want it. Let me taste you." He sat up and moved her leg over him so that he was between her thighs. He kissed her inner thigh, lightly licking the soft sensitive flesh as he moved closer and closer to her center... his treasure.

Vince flicked his tongue lightly over her labia and felt her body lurch. "Oh, fuck!" she hissed. Then he plunged his tongue between them, sliding it over her sensitive pink inner flesh. She was wet and so tasty. He couldn't get enough!

"Eat me, Vince," she moaned. "Eat me... eat mommy's pussy... mmm... oh... oh yeah."

"I never thought I'd be doing this," Vince whispered, sliding his tongue up and back over her clit.

"Oh fuck! Keep doing what you're doing. Lick that pussy, mommy's sweet boy. You're making mommy so happy. Suck on that clit," she said excitedly. "Maybe... slide a finger in?" She smiled as their eyes met. Her hint didn't go unheeded.

Vince sucked on his finger for a moment, getting it nice and wet and then pushed at her entrance, sliding it inside her.

"Mmm, yeah," she moaned as he started sliding it in and out.

"Oh you feel so good," he said, going back to flicking his tongue over her clit.

"Is that tight enough for you?" she asked.

"Mmhmm," Vince moaned into her clit. "Your pussy feels so good." He looked up as he licked and fingered her, longing to see how much pleasure he was giving her. And their eyes met.

"Yeah, baby," she moaned. "I like watching you do that. Ah, fuck!"

Vince loved that he was pleasing her, loved that he could. He always feared he'd get in this position and let her down. But he seemed to be doing just fine. Then he thought he'd try something else. He grabbed both of her legs and lifted them, pushing them back towards her face to expose both her pussy and asshole to his waiting mouth. She was very responsive!

"Oh yes!" she said loudly. "Mmmm... I like that! Oh that's so good."

She was leaking so badly, her juices dripping from her pussy and into his mouth. Vince licked and sucked her, teasing her with the tip of his tongue at her asshole.

"Ah, yes... oh God... yeah baby!" she said loudly.

"You taste so good," Vince moaned, continuing to lick.

"Oh sweetheart, you take such good care of mommy," she moaned, closing her eyes. "Oh thank you... nice, long, wet strokes with your tongue. That's what mommy likes. Take care of my needy cunt. Take the cum out. I've never been so happy now that your mouth is on me. That generous tongue. I want you to eat my pussy all night long. Just take it... just lick it... make me cum, please. Make me cum in your mouth. Yes... don't stop... don't... don't... stop... you're turning me on so much baby."

She was moving her body, undulating her pussy against his face and Vince grabbed her hips harder, keeping his mouth against her. He sucked her labia into his mouth, nibbling on them, before sliding his tongue into her hole.

"Oh, baby, mommy wants your cock in her wet pussy. I want to be teased... and I want to be fucked... deep, hard, and slow. I want to feel your wet dick sliding against my pussy before you stick it in. Ok?"

"Yes ma'am," Vince replied, smiling down at her.

"That's a good boy," she said, returning his smile.

Vince sat up and grabbed his shaft as he shuffled forward. He placed his cock on her labia, sliding the head up and down, getting it so wet with her juices. "You like that? You like my big dick on your pussy?" Vince asked.

DevlinMea
DevlinMea
537 Followers
12