The Proposition Pt. 04

Story Info
Their last day together and Robert pays a price.
4.3k words
4.08
578
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 04/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DevlinMea
DevlinMea
538 Followers

The Proposition - 4

On Monday night, Emmanuelle went to Vince's bed to sleep, hand in hand. Robert even watched them go, angrily shutting his door a little too loudly.

They slid into bed, Emmanuelle again wearing sexy lingerie, but they both went to sleep quickly. Vince slept hard, with strange dreams, and awoke when he felt something strange beneath the covers.

It was really dark out still, his clock showing that it was just after 5:00am. He reached over and turned on the light, showing Emmanuelle's wonderful body laying lazily across the bed, his cock held in her mouth.

She opened her eyes, and smiled around his cock. "I'm sorry I woke you," she said softly. "You just have no idea how much I love sucking your cock." She sucked on the tip gently, obviously loving her lips wrapped around it. "I don't know what it is about him... just feeling him in between my lips... on my tongue. I've never had this feeling with your father."

Vince moaned softly as she slowly and gently continued sucking on him. Her hand held him and slowly stroked him, but all of the pleasure was being generated by her hot, wet mouth.

"And, you know, my favorite part of your cock is the head," she said softly, kissing the tip. "I just want to worship him, with my tongue, my lips." She rubbed his cock, especially the head, around her face and under her chin. "Can you tell I'm obsessed with him? When I feel your cock sliding between my lips... it's just so... sensual. And he's always begging for a little attention, isn't he? That's what I really like about him. I know that he's always... always... ready for me. And that I can tease and tease and tease him... as long as, in the end, I pay attention to this magnificent swollen head."

Emmanuelle slid her tongue over and around the head of his cock as his shaft grew by leaps and bounds. Watching her tease him like this was pure heaven. She was such a sensual woman.

"He's so much more sensitive than the other parts of your cock," she said. "All the nerve endings just end up right there," she kissed the head, "and that's where he's most intense, isn't he? So if I want to pleasure you, I know to target your beautiful, bulbous head. And just give him a little flick of my tongue."

Vince groaned, his body shuddering suddenly as her tongue hit an especially sensitive spot.

"Is that too much?" she giggled softly. "Just lay back and relax. I want to go slow this morning, because you and I both know how sensitive, how on the edge I can get this cock. I know how easily I can make you cum just with this," she said, sucking on the head, flicking her tongue over and around it while her hand stroked below.

It drove him crazy and Vince lifted his hips up suddenly, needing to either cum or have the wonderful pleasure removed. He was going to cum so very quickly.

Emmanuelle giggled as she removed her mouth and stopped her stroking. "Oh, the way my lips form around him so... perfectly. It's like my mouth was made just for your cock, you know? And with every suck I can feel your cock expanding in my mouth and feel the pressure inside you building and building."

Vince was breathing hard as he relaxed for a moment. He wanted... needed... to cum so badly and she took it away at just the last second. He thought for a moment that maybe he should just grab her and fuck her, either her hot, little mouth or her tight pussy... but thought better of it. He knew he'd cum soon. He just had to wait for her timing. He had three hours before he had to be in the shower to get ready for his first class.

"There's this little sensitive spot, right there," she said, touching right beneath the head on the underside of his cock, "the frenulum, right where the shaft meets this beautiful, bulbous head."

She rubbed it and Vince's hips jumped. The intense pleasure shocking him to his core.

"Oh... I'm sorry," she giggled. "I know you can barely take it. I enjoy getting you close. But I don't want to go too fast this morning. I need to savor the time I have left with this beautiful cock. I want to worship it."

He watched as Emmanuelle sucked the head of his cock into her mouth again and then sucked her finger inside. She removed her wet finger and began stroking the frenulum in a circular motion while she continued sucking on the head.

"Oh God," Vince moaned loudly, grabbing as much of the bottom sheet as he could in his fists.

"Oh yes," she giggled. "How does that feel? It is sensitive, isn't it?" She stopped stroking but continued sucking. "Oh... you're so horny... so ready. All that cum, building and building and eventually exploding out of the tip. Oh, I know... he's so ready... And I just keep him right on the edge. He's ready to just explode."

"God yes... I think I'm going to fucking blow your head off when I cum," Vince moaned.

"Mmm... I love when I have him teased just right, your cum just shoots out like a geyser," she said softly. "What I wouldn't give to see that this morning. You screaming as this gorgeous dick shoots a geyser of cum in the air all because of the pleasure I'm giving you."

Vince watched her change her strategy. No longer was she trying to just tease him... she was going to make him explode... explode hard. She sucked more of his cock into her mouth, driving him deeper, into the back, where she could choke on it. And she sputtered, gagging a little, before she pulled it free again and just stroked him.

"Is it time? Have I teased you enough?" she asked, stroking his shaft quickly and laying the head against her lips. She kissed the head as she watched him... watched his eyes open wider, watched his breathing hitch just a little, watched his body tense for the explosion.

And then he grunted as he came, ropes of his creamy whiteness crisscrossing over her face in ropes and gobs.

"Oh yeah... come all over my face," she moaned, stroking his shaft and kissing the head again and again. "Oh yes... so much cum."

He relaxed a second when he finished cumming, breathing heavily still, but feeling so much better, so tired.

Emmanuelle was slowly squeezing his cock, pulling it to the tip, to let it dribble out onto her lips and tongue. Then she used her fingers to gather his cum from her face and bring it into her eager mouth.

"Mmmmm... See what I mean? I felt your cock head throbbing against my lips... just spraying your cum out... all over me. I made a mess, didn't I," she giggled. "You can hardly blame me. I know you needed me to do it."

She kissed and released his cock, then pulled his underwear and pajama shorts back up before moving back into her place in the bed.

"We'll both feel so good all day long," she said with a relaxing sigh. "I cannot wait until the next time we get to play... to feel your cock parting my lips again. Good night, baby. Go back to sleep and have sweet dreams." She kissed him and then lay on her pillow again.

"Good night," Vince said softly. "God, what you do to me," he whispered, shaking his head as he turned off the light and settled back into his pillow again.

*****

Vince's alarm went off at 8:00am and he turned over to turn it off, wishing it was all just a bad dream. He didn't want to have to go to school today. He just wanted to stay here, with Emmanuelle.

But he didn't have a choice. He had two classes, had to finish up some homework, and then had his team project to work on tonight at 6:00pm. It was going to be a long day.

*****

Vince only had two classes on Tuesday, one in late morning and one in the afternoon. And then with his team project meeting at 6:00pm he decided to just stay at the college the entire day.

The amazing thing about the day, though, was just how relaxed, comfortable, and in charge he felt all day long. Thoughts of his morning blowjob kept intruding into his day causing him to remember just how incredible it felt. He seemed to have far lower stress, far more clarity, and far more confidence than... well, than he could remember.

Just before 6:00pm, he strolled into the Student Center, smiling, and walked into the Chuckery thinking he had all the answers. The Chuckery was the place non-resident students went to eat, or otherwise went to snack, get drinks, or even just sit and study. It was a large room, with a lot of tables set up all throughout. Along the southern wall were entrances and exits to the different fast-food restaurants and drinking services that were established there.

Vince casually walked to the back corner where his group of 5 typically met every Tuesday night. Everyone was there and papers and books were set all over the table for their discussion. Their project was due in two weeks, so they were coming down to the wire.

The meeting went just as the rest of Vince's day went, too. He felt in control, he knew his part and was confident that it would be ready to go... early, even. During the meeting, a female student 3 tables away kept making eye contact with him. Vince noticed how cute she was, sexy even, with long auburn hair that fell over her shoulders in wavy curls. She had a slim build and seemed shorter than other girls he'd dated. But, of course, what caught his attention the most were her C-cup breasts which made her crop-top shirt tent out, showing her trim stomach beneath. And below she wore ripped jeans where each hole showed some lovely skin beneath.

Feeling extremely confident after navigating one of the best days of his life, Vince walked up to her after his project meeting and knelt beside her chair.

"Hi," he said casually. "I'm Vince."

The young woman turned in her seat to face him better and smiled when she realized who it was. "I'm Kaitlyn," she said, extending her hand and shaking Vince's. Vince held it a little longer than normal, making Kaitlyn blush a little. "Looks like you have a lot of homework going on over there."

"Yeah... a group project for my Psych class," Vince said, nodding.

"Sounds... crazy," she smiled.

Vince laughed, shaking his head. "Yeah, never heard that one before."

"A girl's gotta try... just in case," she said. "These are my friends, Riley and Alexis."

"Hi," they all said.

Normally, this is where Vince would have issues and his fear would get the better of him. All three sets of eyes were on him and it felt like her friends were going to shut him down to protect her. But... today was different.

Vince refocused his attention on Kaitlyn. "Listen, I can't stay long, but I wanted to stop by and see if you'd like to go out tomorrow night. I'm thinking you're a resident and I think I can save you from the cafeteria food for one night."

"Ooh," she said, making a face that he just made the worst mistake ever. "Tomorrow is meatloaf."

Vince, playing along, looked shocked and embarrassed. "Meatloaf? Seriously? Now how's a guy going to be able to compete with that?"

Kaitlyn nodded, smiling slightly. "I know. Maybe if we did... like... pasta or something... it might have a chance."

Vince nodded in agreement. "Yeah, I think pasta can beat meatloaf... on Wednesdays at least. So... pasta it is."

"I'd like that. Meet you here?"

"Yeah... 6:00?"

"I can swing that," she smiled. Vince loved her dimples when she smiled, too, making it a very genuine emotion.

"Awesome. I'll be... right here... at six," he said, pointing at the exact spot in which he was standing as he rose.

"Well... maybe tomorrow we can be over there... by the door."

"Oh... yeah... probably a better idea."

"Yeah," she giggled.

Vince grabbed his backpack and started walking away. "See you then. Nice to meet you friends."

"Bye," they said, giggling.

*****

His day just couldn't get any better, he thought as he drove home. He pulled into the driveway and walked in the front door. Very quickly it was obvious to him that it wasn't going to be a quiet night at home.

"Something happen?" Vince asked as he set his backpack down. The tension in the house was high. Emmanuelle was in the kitchen while his father sat in the living room with the sound turned down on the TV. It was obvious that they'd been fighting... a lot... and that these were their preferred safe zones.

"Not the 'happen' that your father wanted, that's for sure," Emmanuelle said. "We are having a little... disagreement... tonight. Your father wants a little playtime with me and I'm still on my cheat break... for just over three more hours," she said, checking the clock. "He thinks he can just snap his fingers and I'll come running."

"Oh for crying out loud, I didn't say that at all," Robert protested. "I just asked if you wanted to fool around. You're MY wife!"

"He broke up with his little girly and now has no one to fuck," she said to Vince. "And I think he's a little jealous of you."

"Damn right I'm jealous," he said, showing his frustration. "You're supposed to be having sex with me, not my son."

"Yes... that's the normal way people do it. But YOU created this arrangement... this deal... and YOU broke the rules. Big time. So I get to finish my cheat time in peace, then we're back to being a happily married couple. That is, if you can keep it in your fucking pants."

"I told you I will."

"Then tomorrow, I'll start fucking YOUR brains out every night," she yelled. "But I still have over three hours to do what I please."

Vince felt uncomfortable in so many ways. He never was comfortable around people arguing, in general, but having his parents arguing was even more difficult. Then there was the aspect of sex... of his dad once again claiming Emmanuelle as his own. That was something that made his jealousy rise. In just over three hours Emmanuelle will be off limits to him.

Emmanuelle grabbed Vince's hand and led him into the living room. "So... Robert... since you want to argue with me about this, you're going to sit there. You're going to sit right there and watch."

"And if I don't?" Robert challenged.

"Then maybe I'll just keep fucking your son instead of you. How's that?" she said, leading me over to the couch.

"We're going to do it... like... right in front of him?" Vince asked, not believing this was happening.

"Oh yeah," she smiled, moving into his arms. "He deserves it this one last time. Starting tomorrow, he's going to have to start treating me right... and start satisfying me." She grabbed the back of his head with one hand and put her other on his cheek as she kissed him, passionately. Their tongues slid back and forth, dueling, as Vince felt himself get more and more excited.

"Do you want to fuck me?" she whispered into his mouth.

"Yeah," he whispered back.

Emmanuelle turned them around and backed up towards the couch. "Do you hear that? He's going to have sex with me," she told Robert. Robert looked down, upset, as Emmanuelle quickly started helping Vince take his clothes off.

Vince felt that this wasn't the slow, seductive round of sex... this was going to be fast and furious. She was working to get his clothes off quickly and Vince wasn't moving as fast as she wanted. It felt like all of his clothing was being removed all at the same time.

She moaned when she pulled his boxers down and Vince stepped out of them. His cock was hard and throbbing in the air. "See Robert? His cock is huge... and I've been enjoying it so much these past few days." She grabbed it and stroked it, helping to make it even harder. "Are you watching Robert? You can have all you had before and so much more... for the rest of our marriage... if you just stop cheating on me."

Emmanuelle sat on the edge of the couch and slid his cock into her mouth, sucking on him while she stroked it. Vince moaned, his hands first at his sides, then he rested one on her head. She was, again, moving fast. This wasn't to savor his cock. She was doing this to get it wet and ready.

"Oh fuck... God, that feels good," Vince said.

Then she stopped and stood. "Well... I should probably take off my clothes now." She started unbuttoning her blouse, exposing the sexy lingerie she wore below. "Are you watching Robert? Don't you fucking turn away. See? I even dress sexy for my man." She tossed her clothes aside, only wearing a black, mesh, open-cup corset that showed her breasts beautifully. Each cup circled down, holding her breasts up and emphasizing each nipple beautifully. The body came down to mid torso, leaving her stomach open.

Vince was in awe. "Wow... you look amazing!" he whispered, his face showing his obvious lust for her.

"Thank you, baby," she smiled, glad she gave him the intended effect. She lay back on the couch and opened her legs. Vince knelt on the couch between her legs, his cock only inches from her pussy. He moved forward, then bent forward slightly, putting the head of his cock at her entrance. Then he pushed, splitting her pussy open. Her hands shot to his hips, encouraging him to push even deeper inside her.

"Oh God... oh God... watch this big... fucking... cock fill up my pussy," she moaned.

"Oh fuck," Vince said, feeling her pussy squeezing him, pulling him in, sealing against his cock like a warm, wet glove.

"Oh my God I'm so wet. Holy shit he just slipped right in," she giggled. "Did you see that big cock just slide right into my pussy?" she asked Robert. Robert was watching her, but wasn't too happy about the play-by-play. "Don't eyeball me... you're going to watch this. I want this picture... oh fuck... this picture of your wife getting WONDERFULLY fucked by your own son... seared into your brain. So that the next time you even think about cheating on me, you'll know just what I'll do to you. I'll take half your fucking money and fuck YOUR SON for the rest of his life."

Vince wasn't even going to pay attention to Robert any more. Emmanuelle's pussy felt too incredible and needed all his attention. He was thrusting into her, enjoying the feel of her pussy squeezing him.

"Oh... oh yeah," Emmanuelle moaned, closing her eyes for a moment to feel the pleasure.

"Like that?" Vince asked, smiling down at her, thrusting again and again. "God you're so wet."

"I want to cum all over that fucking cock," she said, looking at him like she wanted to eat him alive. She put her hands on his shoulders and her legs on his hips, her heels pushing into his ass to help him thrust into her. She thrust back, too, forcing him in even deeper. "Oh my God... yeah, that's it. That's so good," she moaned.

The sound of their bodies colliding, the sounds of their panting breaths, and the sounds of the couch crinkling beneath them, were the only sounds in the room. Emmanuelle and Vince were looking at each other, on one hand hoping to get the other off quickly and, on the other hoping this would last forever.

"Aw... did I hear a whimper?" Emmanuelle asked, turning to look at Robert. "Are you wishing you were Vince? Maybe tomorrow you can take his place." Then she turned her attention back to Vince. "Because... I really... really... love this dick. God, I feel you... every fucking inch of you." She kissed him hard.

Vince grabbed her tits in his hands and squeezed them, pointing her nipples as he bent forward and took them into his mouth one by one. He sucked and licked them, making them even harder as she moaned appreciatively.

"Nice to see somebody appreciates my body," she said to Robert. "Watch me cum now... 'cause you know I'm going to. And I'm going to enjoy every... fucking... minute of it. Oh my God that feels so good. Are you getting a good view?"

"Yes," Robert said, reluctantly and obviously wishing he were somewhere else.

"Yeah? You're watching?" she asked, her body undulating in need beneath Vince as the young man fucked her hard and fast. "God! Yeah... drive it in there, Vince. Fuck! You need to fuck me like this Robert... and not run off with some bimbo to get off. Oh yeah... I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna cum all over your fucking cock. Oh my God... that's it. Oh God that's so good. Fuck, fuck, fuck! I'm gonna cum... yes!"

DevlinMea
DevlinMea
538 Followers
12