The Proposition Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emmanuelle's arms and legs were shaking uncontrollably and her face twisted in pleasure as she came hard. Vince felt her pussy gushing as it squeezed his cock wonderfully hard. He kept thrusting as best he could, but in seconds she pushed him away, panting.

"Fuck!" she said breathing hard. "I need that fucking load."

"Does mommy's pussy feel good?" Vince asked, smiling smugly. He knew it felt good and knew that it probably felt better than Robert had given her in a long time. Two could play at this game, he thought. He hoped that when tomorrow came... she'd long for him again... masturbate to thoughts of him giving her pleasure.

"Oh yeah," she moaned. "Stand up," she panted. "I want to suck that cock."

As Vince rose to his feet, Emmanuelle moved to kneel on the floor in front of him, taking his hard, cum-soaked cock in both hands.

"Get nice and comfortable," Vince laughed softly.

"Oh, I won't be down here long," she giggled. "Oh yeah, he's going to empty his balls all over me," she said for Robert's benefit. She started stroking him, sucking on the head, and playing with his balls. "See how his cock barely fits in my mouth?" She moved it deep inside, until she gagged herself with it, then withdrew it, coughing. "Oh fuck that's a nice cock."

She kept stroking it and sucking on it, feeling Vince get closer and closer to the edge, but it wasn't fast enough for her.

"I want it Vince," she whispered, "I want it. Stroke yourself for me... cum on me."

She let go of his cock and let him take over. His hand expertly stroked it, quickly taking him to the edge as she knelt before him, face upturned, her mouth open and ready.

"Give it to me," she panted. "All over me."

Then Vince grunted once and suddenly came, spewing his white sticky load all over her face, jets gushing into her mouth.

"Yes!" she panted, feeling it coat her skin with warmth. "Such wonderful cum. Oh yeah...

Mmmm... oh my God. That was so fucking good."

Emmanuelle sat back on her heels, panting as she slowly stroked Vince's cock, making sure to get every drop.

"Don't forget what you saw here, Robert," Emmanuelle said, looking at him. Her face was a wet, sticky mess and she was happy for it. "Now go to bed. I'll be up at midnight."

Robert huffed in anger and embarrassment, stood, and slowly walked to their bedroom.

Emmanuelle wiped her face with her fingers, then licked each finger clean before repeating the process. She giggled as Vince watched her.

"Why don't you kneel this time," she said, sitting down on the couch and putting her feet up on the edge. She opened her knees wide. "I think you still owe me some pussy licking," she giggled. "I want to feel your tongue all over my body."

"After all that?" Vince asked, wondering if she had any energy left in her still.

"I'm in no hurry," she giggled. "We still have two hours. And I'm thinking you'll be ready for more very soon."

*****

When midnight finally came, their bodies spent and sweaty, and the cheat night was officially over, Emmanuelle hugged and kissed Vince passionately as they lay on the couch together. "You know how much I've loved this," she whispered.

"Yeah," Vince said, realizing it was over.

"I hope this doesn't hurt our relationship. While we can't... you know... touch or kiss or... whatever... like this any more... I still love you. And it doesn't mean I don't want to."

"I know... I think I understand," he said. "I don't like it, but... Maybe next year."

Emmanuelle smiled. "I would definitely choose you again." She kissed him again, then got off the couch and walked towards her bedroom.

*****

Vince woke Wednesday morning alone in bed for the first time in several days. He missed Emmanuelle's presence beside him, but knew it had to happen this way. He lay on his back with his hands behind his head first thinking about Emmanuelle, then... Kaitlyn. Their first date was tonight... the first of many.

He could hear the loud sounds of Emmanuelle and Robert's moans as Robert attempted to reclaim his wife, attempting to out do Vince in every way he could.

"Maybe next year," he smiled, then shook his head and laughed. "Or... if you're a real idiot and cheat before then."

12