All Comments on 'The Pros and Cons of Being Siblings'

by grneyesuponyou

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
lalachick159lalachick159almost 9 years ago
awesome

Please continue please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Really good first story. Would love to read what happens. One problem for me though, I got a little turned off when he started calling her a whore. I've never liked dirty name calling but as a romantic at heart I just want happily ever after, not bitch/slut/whore. I will keep reading and try to see past anymore name calling because this could turn out to be a very good romance and epic love story.

ChasBChasBalmost 9 years ago
Too Much

A bit too much to be believable. After all those years of resisting any temptation, the sibs suddenly give in and fuck like rabbits. With no preliminaries, too. Also, I hope Kyle didn't mind eating the cum of all those other clowns, 'cause Darla's pussy had to be full of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
2

Yeah, a bit much. Get rid of the abuse and arrogance and it might be a decent story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I like it

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wtf

Get more friend who can fuck your sis

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
She Joined The Party

"...she joined the party with zealous."

Really?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I'm with ChasB

He's right: this story was simply unbelievable. They went from normal sibling rivalry to fucking like rabbits in nothing flat. His sucking out the cum of all those other scuzzballs was downright repulsive. And if everybody was as drunk as the story indicates, those guys wouldn't have been able to get it up repeatedly and the brother certainly couldn't have. Like a couple of other commenters, I too am really turned off by the degrading names he calls her (slut, etc.). They're both sick in the head, but maybe it's the result of a boatload of STDs they've picked up living like that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous