All Comments on 'The Pros and Cons of Hitchhiking'

by Stardog Champion

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Just An Observation

Good read but I had trouble visualizing the car scenes. You have Anton glancing to his right to look at Regina and also leaning to his right to kiss her. My passengers are usually on my right and would have to lean to their left to kiss me - unless I was back in Ireland and things would be reversed. Just a thought.

estragonestragonover 13 years ago
Really Good and Hot

Regina and Anton really got it on in fine style. Good character build, short and to the point (pun intended). A little too much fancy vocabulary, but good hot suck-and-fuck makes up for a lot. Four plus! Keep on truckin', Stardog.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 13 years ago
A fine, salacious, and realistic enough story

You built the characters well. It was believable, they were credible, as many characters in Lit stories just are NOT.

But. The story was spoiled by your addiction to unneccessary descriptives. We knew at the start that she was married: you didn't need to keep ramming it down our throats. Far too many adjectives and adverbs. Less is sometimes more. Learn that and you'll become a good writer.

This is intended to be a helpful and friendly comment. I gave it four.

VagabondxVagabondxover 13 years ago
AWESOME!

Yet another quality tale from a quality writer ... I anxiously await part two as I imagine my own wife in Regina's "position" ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Christmas break

I really think she should take this poor exchange student home for Christmas. I think they would both enjoy an American holiday, and she could show him around the country side on nice days, probably wearing a skirt, to make the afternoons better for both.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous