The Pros and Cons of Hitchhiking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was sure the people in the next room could hear her wails as Anton pounded her. All 10 of his fingers dug into her meaty backside as he usurped complete control, Regina envisioned what the tenants' faces on the other side of the wall must look like as her shrieks of lust bled through. Just like her, they were travelers taking shelter from the storm and by morning and they'd be on their seperate ways never having to put a face with the late night moans, but for the next few hours she was sure they would be losing some sleep.

_________________________________

The two had been sitting in the front seat of Regina's car after they'd pulled up to the office of the Motel 6. It was the only spot on the exit that still had a vacancy sign flashing, and it was clear that was going to be the pair's only port on this night.

Strangely, it hadn't been totally unexpected when the Swiss exchange student leaned to his right and placed a firm and unapologetic kiss square on her lips. A woman often times has a sixth sense about those types of things. Obviously she was taken aback by his brazenness, and did momentarily put her hands up in stunned protest, but what truly startled Regina was the how quickly, and for that matter, how ferociously she found herself kissing him back.

Regina remembered the smug and knowing look on the night clerk's face when she paid for the room. It was clear in the paunchy, old man's gaze that he could sense that the strapping young lad standing behind her wasn't her son. Regina was on the shorter side, just a tad over 5'2" and admittedly a little overweight. She had her Mother's rounded face with her Father's curly, dark red hair. Anton, on the other hand, was very tall and lean, his cheek bones chiseled as his long, light brown locks flowed down past the sleet covered fabric of his black stocking cap.

Listening to the credit card receipt running through the clerk's printer, Regina's temples pounded as she contemplated what she was about to do. Signing the slip of paper almost felt symbolic in a way, as if she was somehow signing away her life for the next few hours. She even blushed when she locked eyes one last time when the man behind the counter, her mouth going dry when he offered the odd coupling a sly grin and wished them a good night.

It didn't take long for everything in that night clerk's assuming stare to come to fruition once Regina and Anton were alone in the room. Her fate sealed the instant he closed the door behind him, before Regina could exhale the breath lodged in her throat, Anton gallantly swirled around and planted his lips directly down on hers. This time he snaked his arms around the married woman's back and held her in place as he caressed his tongue gently into Regina's welcoming mouth.

The bulk of their winter coats preventing their bodies from coming completely together, Regina knew she had only an opportunity or two to put a stop to this before it was too late. By the time the handsome stranger began stripping her of her Winter layers while at the same time nibbling his lips and teeth softly along the left side of her neck, Regina's will power had been flattened by a runaway freight train.

And speaking of freight trains, that was also an apt way to describe the way it felt as Anton plowed her from behind. Regina could feel yet another orgasm building in her loins, the number of which she'd long lost count. The first one however, she'd never forget.

______________________

Anton had nudged her backwards against the wall just inside the door to the room. His kisses had only intensified, and now his right hand was roaming down the front of her palpitating body. Feeling Anton's hand drift down over the voluptuous mound of her bosom, Regina felt him shamelessly cup both her breasts through the front of her blouse, tweaking each of the erect nipples through the fabric as he sighed his appreciation for her endowment.

With no choice but to rest her shoulder blades against the wall, the last vestige of her conscience attempted to string together two words between the young stranger's fervent and mesmerizing kisses.

"...I'm...married.....," she tried to gasp several times.

Anton didn't dignify her plea with a response, her body was telling him everything he needed to know. When he lowered his exploring hand down to the front snap of her black business slacks and undid it in one neat twist of his fingers, Regina's feeble resistance went mute.

Still in his heavy coat with his backpack slung to the floor beside Regina, Anton tucked his right hand into the unzipped opening he'd created. Looking deep into the slits of the married woman's disbelieving eyes, Anton caught a glimpse into Regina's long suffering soul as he folded his fingers inside the front of her dampened panties.

"UUUHH.....UUHHHAAAHHH," a gasp filtered from her lips the instant his probing fingertips crept over her swollen vulva.

Seeing Regina's eyes immediately snap shut only to re-open a few seconds later with new found, heavenly focus, Anton massaged his digits through those tender pink folds until she was trembling with every move he made. Teasing her relentlessly as he placed several lurid kisses on Regina's chest and throat, Anton felt the vibration ripple through her body when she collapsed her full weight backwards against the wall, as if in a final show of surrender.

Wasting no time, Anton angled his wrist and buried his entire hand inside Regina's pants, forcing three of his fingers into the welcoming grip of the older woman's womb. Seeing the heavy swells of her breasts rise and fall with each labored breath she took, Anton anchored his left arm behind Regina's back for support, then began swirling those three extended fingers inside her vagina until the slippery slurping sounds of her shameful lust were bristling through the shadowy room.

"Do you want to cum?" he asked in that haunting European accent.

"....Yes...," Regina wept her reply.

How Anton was going to go about doing it, Regina didn't have a clue. All she could do was spread her feet wider on the floor and dig her heels into the cheap carpet below as the eager youngster worked his hand all the way inside her pants.

For his part, Anton wasn't about to sweep Regina off her feet and whisk her over to the bed like a groom would his new bride. He also wasn't in the mood to drop his own pants and mount her against the wall like some slut in a back alley. For the time being, Anton was content seeing the way she winced and writhed each time his fingers dug deeper inside her. Arching them like grappling hooks inside the married woman's burning quim until he'd found that 'oh so special' sweet spot, Anton incessantly jabbed them upwards until Regina's knees could barely support her spasming frame.

Kissing and biting at her earlobe before slithering his serpant like tongue down her collarbone and shoulder, Anton pistoned those buried fingers until Regina's lips parted into a gaping oval.

"You're gonna cum, aren't you?" he hissed repeatedly into the whimpering woman's ear.

"......YEEEZZZ..... YYEEZZZ...YYEEZZZZZZZ.... OH...SHIT...YEEEZZZZZZZZZZZ," she seemingly came on cue, digging all 10 of her fingers into the top of Anton's stocking cap to keep from exploding straight up into the ceiling from the combustive release exploding between her legs.

Anton simply stood beside the older woman and grinned appreciatively, loving how her orgasm gripped every muscle of her body as her womb constricted viciously around his now musky and drenched talons.

_________________________________

Coming to America had been a sexual revelation for Anton. While he'd enjoyed an active social life back home in Switzerland, and never lacked for attention when he traveled around Europe, he'd even shocked himself by how much poon he'd scored since arriving in the States. Granted his view may have been a bit skewed considering he'd spent the previous few months on a college campus, surrounded by thousands of horny teenage girls with their liberal views and tons of alcohol. But even when Anton ventured out to some of the clubs around Lincoln, there were always plenty of women up for a good time, many of whom even older than Regina.

That's not to say he sensed the current object of his affection was 'easy' by any means. Even Anton knew what was happening in that rundown interstate motel room was more about serendipity than anything tangible. Under normal circumstances, the woman gyrating so franticly beside him would be a faithful Wife and doting Mother, incapable of such a lurid and vile loss of self control, but the young exchange student had found her in that supreme moment of weakness, and with his hormones now raging, he was intent on milking it for all it was worth.

Easing the greasy club of his hand free from the syrupy mire between Regina's thighs, Anton flicked his thumb across the tip of her buzzing clit a couple of times, just to let her know he was still in firm control. Feeling her flinch and cower as she snuggled for support against him, Anton slowly leaned in and whispered into the married woman's ear.

"I'm gonna go in there and take a long, hot shower. When I come out I'm gonna fuck you until you can't move," he stoically promised before planting his lips tenderly on her right temple.

Overwhelmed by the soul jarring crescendo she'd just been put through, the figure of the man who'd unleashed that monster inside her almost appeared to dissolve into neon vapor as he made his way towards the bathroom.

"Maybe all of this was a dream," Regina told herself until the hiss of the shower starting up, and the billowing steam that followed, reminded her everything that happened was all too real.

As if she needed any reminding, when she looked down Regina could see her undone pants, not to mention the copious amounts of her own arousal drizzled along the stained front of her best pair of slacks. Tucking her underwear back up into place, she couldn't help but wince when she grazed her fingers through the dense and saturated triangle of her pubic fleece.

Sitting down in the chair next to the room's rickety old desk, Regina immediately turned her head away from the mirror in front of her. The one image that caught in her mind was the sparkling glow of her wedding ring as she held her hands to her face. Left alone with her thoughts as the endorphins of her release slowly faded, Regina absently rubbed her right hand over the diamond symbol of her marital vows, making sure not to look down and be faced with its implication.

Not wanting to look back up and see herself in the mirror either, the only real other option left was to cast her gaze out across the room to the open bathroom door, knowing what was waiting inside.

Perhaps it was the self-esteem issues she'd been dealing with all her life. A big-boned Midwestern girl on the shorter side didn't have much of a chance measuring up to the standards set by all those fashion magazines and TV shows. Add in the fact that she was also smarter than most of her peers, and always saw herself going on to have a career isolated Regina somewhat from many of the small town girls she was raised with who were looking to get married as quickly as possible out of school. To have someone of Anton's dashing good looks so enthralled with her provided Regina with an opportunity for some attention from a man she'd never gotten a second look from when she'd been his age.

Perhaps it was all the stored animosity with her Husband for the way things had spiraled downward in their marriage. Had his lack of attention, both to her and to everything that should have mattered their life brought her to this point where she had so willingly offered herself up to a complete stranger who happened to show her an iota of attention. As selfish as it was to contemplate, was going through this wanton act a way for Regina to unleash the torrent of frustration that had long been boiling inside her.

Whatever the reason, Regina winced and huddled in that chair when she heard the shower in the next room go silent just before Anton pulled the curtain back and stepped out. Of all the things she expected he might say to her as he began drying himself off, the words that echoed from the mist-filled bathroom left Regina at a loss.

"Do you recycle?" she heard him ask.

Given the surreality of her predicament to begin with, she was sure she misheard him.

Hearing the wall of silence coming from the bedroom, Anton poked his head out the bathroom door and saw Regina sitting, still dressed, in a chair on the far side of the room.

"The question probably caught you a little off guard," he admitted as he rubbed the towel across his chest and face. "I noticed you were driving that new Prius..just jumped to the conclusion you were somewhat eco-friendly. So many of the people I've met since I got to the US are just so wasteful..just thought it was nice to see you weren't one of them."

"....I do recycle..I separate my paper and plastics," Regina finally replied, her voice sounding meek and confused.

With her back turned and a million or more different things tangling up her mind, Regina heard Anton disappear back into the bathroom, only to re-emerge a minute or so later. Her heart leapt a little more with each footstep he took closer behind her.

"Then I guess it wouldn't be in your nature to let something like this go to waste," Anton prodded matter of factly as he eased up to Regina's left.

When she turned, she came face to face with the most gorgeous erection she'd ever seen.

".....oh...dear....," she croaked, her eyelids fluttering as a blushing rash of embarrassment washed like wildfire across her cheeks.

Taking the base of his substantial rod in his right hand, Anton grazed the spongy and freshly showered head of his cock up and down each of Regina's cheekbones before leaning down and kissing her on the center of her balmy forehead. Leaning back when he saw the look of utter submission glow in her distant and dazed eyes, Anton swung the cylinder of his mighty girth forward and pressed the torpedo-like tip of it against the married woman's quivering lips.

There was always that moment of uncertainty before he pressed forward and buried his cock into a hesitant woman's mouth for the first time. It was no different with Regina. There was a brief moment of pause, followed by several deep and reflective breaths before she finally accepted his prize willingly between her lips.

Feeling the top row of her teeth brush against the smooth, taunt skin of his manhood, Anton radiated with that addictive, adrenaline laced sense of power that came when a woman submitted to his advances. That feeling was only heightened when he glanced down and saw Regina's wedding ring sitting on the dresser. Reaching down and taking the band in his left hand, Anton carefully studied the diamond inset as Regina slurped and rolled her tongue around his meaty shaft. Using his right hand to brush the curls out of Regina's eyes, Anton ground his hips forward at an ever increasing pace as he sat the ring back down where he'd found it.

Seeing half his dick now submerged between Regina's stretched lips, Anton steadied both his hands around the back of the married woman's head before unleashing his full fury. Gripping Regina's scalp with a tenderness belying the urgency and power his chiseled body rocked forward, Anton worked his pelvis in slow, methodical circles as the older woman's breath huffed from her nostrils with each exasperated exhale.

Continuing the indecent act as Regina trembled in the chair, it looked as if Anton was a male stripper giving a female customer a little something extra with her complimentary lap dance. Coiling his fingers into Regina's dark red hair, Anton was pleasantly shocked when he felt the head of his saliva soaked cock start to slide down the married woman's overwhelmed gullet. Sensing she could take all he had to offer, Anton hunched forward until his heavy and bloated balls were bouncing on Regina's pale chin.

Even though in the back of her mind she had a very good idea of what was about to happen next, Regina couldn't really do anything to prepare herself when Anton sent his potent and steaming deluge streaming down her throat. Churning the muscles in her neck as best she could to keep up, several milky strands escaped from the corners of her mouth as the rest of the thick and rich paste found a home in her growling belly. For Regina, it would be the only sustenance she'd need for the rest of the night.

Her head throbbing to the point of madness, she didn't even hear the young exchange student's haughty groans of release until she'd pulled back and started wiping the salty seed from her lips and chin. It was then she allowed her gaze to drift up the length of Anton's body. The taste of the younger man's virile lust now seared into her brain, Regina focused first on the gloriously plump appendage she'd just had in her mouth and suddenly found herself longing to feel it in other places. Tracing her line of sight upwards over his rippled abs and smooth but well defined expanse of his pecs, Regina finally locked gazes with the handsome stud towering above. When he met her spent eyes with a knowing nod of the head and eased his hands down to start undoing the buttons of her blouse, Regina Wellstone nearly fainted in the chair.

_____________________________________

Regina was in a haze as the naked 20 year old stud steadily undressed her. After unbuttoning her blouse, Anton snuck his hands behind the older woman's back and undid the four hooks and eyes of her bra. Rolling the straps down her shoulders, Anton squeezed both her breasts in a clear sign of primal ownership as he planted several fervent kisses on Regina's numb lips before focusing his efforts lower.

With Regina's slacks already unsnapped, Anton worked them over the married woman's ample behind before jerking them, along with her musky panties, all into a bunch down at her ankles. Helping Regina kick off her black leather boots, Anton then held her by the shoulders as she clumsily stepped out of the rest of her clothes.

Next thing Regina knew she was laying on the center of the bed with her legs draped over the bottom edge. Anton was on top of her, his lips seemingly in 10 places at once as he kissed, bit and licked every inch of her torso and face. The fog she was in had graduated to a rolling boil inside her head as he worked his way down her body. Her nipples were the size of grapes as the younger man rolled them between his front teeth, and her pussy had turned into a raging stew as he wedged his hand back down there to gauge her readiness.

"Please fuck me!!" the hapless married woman eventually begged.

The rolling boil inside Regina met its critical mass when Anton slithered his tongue down her belly and finally pressed the warmth of his mouth over the seething bloom of her vagina.

"UUUHHH.....OOOHHH....AAAHHHHHH,' Regina's voice cracked like shattered crystal through the motel room when she felt Anton soft lips begin to chew at her nectar folds.

Clamping her hands blindly down on the top of the young man's head, it literally looked as if she was trying to shove the Swiss exchange student's ruggedly handsome face all the way up inside her.

Any sense of time disintegrated as Anton hungrily fed. Allowing him to nurse the dripping juices of her arousal for what seemed like an eternity, Regina savored the sparkling splash of chromatic color against the blackened backdrop of her closed eyes as Anton skillfully devoured every single drop of lust her loins seemingly could squeeze out.

_______________________________

Making Regina cum in the condition she was in didn't take any sort of magic. As wound up as he'd made the woman stretched out before him, a mere puff of air over her clit, or well timed flick of his devilishly long tongue on the hidden trigger of her G-spot would send the married woman tumbling towards another spastic and increasingly draining release.