The Protection Pt. 02

Story Info
The wife is publicly displayed as a BBC whore.
3k words
3.62
23.5k
14
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My buddy who lived next door and my wife Denny were in our bedroom and I could hear him fucking her. He and my wife had fucked every night this week so far and she was being as completely his as could be. He had tried to trade wives completely several times and he was serious about it. Denny and his wife Betty had been on display a few weeks before with a group of Negro men as BBC whores.

I found out later that Jim did it because he hoped Denny would do it to if Betty did. Jim was totally obsessed with my wife, Denise. Denny told me she was so excited I had given Jim complete permission to fuck her anytime. She loved going naked to his house to fuck him and for him to just come to fuck her anytime.

Jim ask if he could get her to agree to a divorce and sign papers would I sign them too? I grinned at him.

"Get her to sign them and ya I might?"

The thought turned me on. That she could become legally his wife. When Denise got home from work that night she told me Jim and Betty had signed divorce papers that day and they'd filed them. And in 90 days he planned to marry her and Betty me.

"He is bringing papers for us to sign tonight. He wants me to sign them while he's fucking me tonight."

"So are you going to sign them?"

"Oh God, he has just begged me to do it. And it has me so hot thinking about actually doing it. In 90 days you could actually watch me marry him. I could move next door and Betty move in here. He is going to slut me. Some of the thing he tells me I will do is scary. I don't know it excites me so. If I sign them will you give me to him legally?"

"If you sign them I will see you do it."

"Marry him?"

"Oh God, I think I want you to do it."

"If we sign them will you marry him?"

"Yes I will."

Jim came over a couple hours later to fuck Denny. Denny had come from the bathroom completely naked a few minutes before he came and went up stair to our bedroom. She had grinned as she went by and said to tell Jim she was ready for him.

"Did Denny talk to you?"

"Yes, she did. Get her to sign them and I will too."

"Oh she'll sign them she has already promised me she will."

"You file them tomorrow?"

"Yes, 8am in the morning."

He turned and ran upstairs. Jim was upstairs nearly two hours And I could hear my wife as he made love to her. I finally heard her yelling at him. I knew what she was saying.

"Yes, Oh Yes, Jim. If he signs them I will let you slut me as your wife. Make me your whore wife. I'll do it, Yes."

I knew she had signed the divorce papers. He came down about a hour later and handed me the papers. I sat and looked at them. I handed them back. He looked at them for several seconds. Then he smiled at me.

"I didn't think you'd ever do it. And you won't contest it?"

I shook my head.

"I will file these in the morning."

Denise came down just a few minutes after he left.

"So, did you do it?"

I nodded my head. She looked kind of funny.

"I didn't think you would do it."

"So are you going to marry him?"

"I promised I would if you signed them. Do you think I should marry him. You know he wants to slut me. He is obsessed with it."

"Yes, if you promised to do it, I think you should."

"He wants me to move in with him tomorrow."

"Sorry, we have 90 more days of marriage and he can come here if he wants to fuck you."

And he did nearly every day. As we know ninety days goes very fast and as always it did. Jim and Betty were divorced one day and Denise and I the next. The girls switched houses the very next day.

Denny and Jim began to plan their wedding. Jim ask me to stand up with him as his best man. Of coarse he noted that I wasn't the best man. He is because my wife had decided he was and divorced me to marry him. He actually had a point.

Betty and I were living together but we had made no plans to get married yet. Betty actually has a black boyfriend she slept with lots. And she had told me that he was after her to marry him. I was actually encouraging her to do just that. I had no desire to marry Betty. Once we had fucked I had nothing to talk about with Betty.

Denise and I had been divorced two weeks when she and Jim set the date for their marriage. Jim wanted her to become his as soon as he could. I had only seen my x wife once since she had moved in with Jim. He was not quite as sharing as I had been with him.

Their wedding was set for less than a month after our divorce. I got to the church at noon that day wearing my best suit and looking my best. Jim was dressed to a T and looked very sharp. The crowd that gathered was maybe fifty people most of our really close friends and people Jim worked with. Plus Jim's three brothers and two sisters.

The minister was a black man and as I listened to He and Jim talking I learned that he had fucked Jim's wife to be the night before. And I gathered his role was not completed until he had done so again right after the wedding was completed.

I had figured out this was going to be a very unusual wedding. Jim and I went out beside the alter and stood and the young women who were standing up with Denise began to file in on her side. All six of them were topless. Their breasts were all very bare. And all six were very pretty breasts. As the crowd filed in I was shocked that nearly every female coming in to be seated was also nude from the waist up.

Jim leaned over and whispered to me.

"This is a topless wedding. Denise and I requested it in our invitations. The front row on our side are my brothers and their wives and my two sisters. All three wives and the two sisters were bare breasted. I was absolutely shocked.

The music started and Denise came down the isle by herself walking slowly her breasts looked fantastic as she glided toward us. She smiled at her soon to be husband and our eyes met. Denny grinned a happy grin at me and looked very excited at what was happening. I watched as they joined hands and they were married.

As Jim and Denise turned and started down the isle she looked over and our eyes met. I saw a level of excitement in Denny that was very exciting and she looked very happy. I was surprised at the level of my own excitement. As we lunched I visited with the crowd. The bared breasts were somewhat distracting but all of the women seemed perfectly relaxed.

In one conversation with Jim's younger brother I gathered the all had done the topless wedding thing so the girls had all done this. He knew who I was and seemed completely comfortable talking with me. I got the idea that Jim had been with all three of his sisters in laws sexually many times and that they all looked forward to doing so with Denise. I caught the idea also that they might have been active with their sisters.

I had a talk with Jim's youngest sister who was very friendly. And more than slightly pretty. She implied when she came to visit Jim and Denise that if I was ok with it she would also stop and see me. I told her I would be delighted. Betty and her black friend had come and her big tits looked very nice as usual. I left before Jim and Denise came out to join the lunch. They were gone on their honeymoon for three weeks.

They had been home nearly three weeks when I got home early one evening. I heard the back door which I knew should be looked so I knew it was likely Jim. I was changing my clothes when I heard him coming up the stairs. He turned the corner into my bedroom and it wasn't him. It was Denise. She flew into my arms and her mouth met mine.

"Oh God I have missed you. I had no idea he would keep me away from you. He wants us no where near each other. I figured I would be able to spend time with you just like you let me spend time with him. But he is forbid it. I can fuck anyone I want or that he wants me to except you. He has actually threatened me about you."

"Denise we need to honor his wishes. We made this bed so we need to sleep in it. You chose to make him your husband and I let it happen. But you warn him. You are his wife and I will honor it but we are still friends and he needs to honor that. But if he ever hurts you I will hurt him far worse."

"Dave I still love you."

"Yes, I hope so Denny. But you also love your new husband. Are you sorry you married him?"

Denny was silent for several minutes.

"No I love my new marriage and how sexy I feel. I feel so sexy and I love Jim fucking me. I still feel like I am yours. I feel so sexy being his. And I know some of the things he wants me to do. He wants me to be gang banged in the club again real soon. Publicly again. And I want to do it. Dave once I begin he wants me to do it ten to twenty times."

We talked another twenty minutes until we heard her husband come home and she left.

About ten minutes later Jim walked in. He was pissed and started in. I stopped him.

"Listen my friend I shared my wife with you openly and we know where that went. I didn't have to sign the paper for you, but I did. Your wife is my friend and I will always be her friend. If you want to loose her continue keeping her away. I will not fuck your wife unless you want me to. You can send her over here naked and nothing will happen. Nothing! Denise loves you and loves fucking you. You make her hot. So enjoy it. Stop being a jerk. And if you ever hurt her it will end."

Jim hung his head.

"You are right. I am sorry. You gave her to me to enjoy. I talked her into becoming mine and you let her do it."

"Stop. Don't sell yourself short. Denny loves you. She does. I figured it out when she began fucking you every day. Shit I knew it when you got her to do the Gang bang with the black guys publicly. She wouldn't have done it for me. You make her hot! She really loves you. I figured out how turned on we both were when we signed the divorce papers but I knew she had decided she really wanted you."

Jim hugged me and went home to his wife.

Carrie his youngest sister came by a few days later and we sat for three hours and just talked. She gave me the history of their family. Incest was open in their family. She had sex with all members of the family and for them it was naturally done.

She had fucked all three of her brothers more times than she knew and her sisters husband as well. She told me her husband and her sisters had both been with Denny several times now and anytime they came over her brothers fucked Denny. She also told me her husband had a black girl friend that he spent lots of time with. And that Jim wanted she and her sister to do the black gang bang public thing too. I ask if she was going to do it?

"I am a little like Denise, I can't say no to Jim. I love his cock and he keeps asking me to do it."

She finally ask if I had interest in Betty. I told her no I liked Betty but not in a serious way.

"So you don't have a love interest? Maybe your still in love with Denise?"

"I am in love with her, But I honestly do not think we will ever be together again. She doesn't know it yet but she really loves your brother."

"You gave her to Jim didn't you?"

"Yes, We talked about Jim and about what he wanted. The fact he wanted her as his wife. And that it was so sexy for her to give herself to him as his lover. And she did it. She gave herself to him any time he wanted her. She loved it. She took his cock anytime. I encouraged her to do it. I let him fuck her anytime. When he ask her to divorce me we talked about it."

"Did you agree?"

"She thought it was so sexy. She finally agreed to sign the papers. Then she agreed to do it I ask her if I did sign the papers if she would marry him? She was headed to tell him she would sign them as he fucked her. She turned to me and kissed me. And she said I will become his wife."

"I told her I was up for her to do it."

"And I ask for how long? I will be his wife for 3 years. Just before the 3 are up you ask me to divorce him and I will. But if you don't I will remain his wife."

"So will you ask her to divorce him?"

"I am not sure if I can she seems so happy? Besides they have only been married a few months. She wasn't happy he wouldn't let her see me."

"Have you fucked her since he married him?"

"No and I won't unless he wants me to."

"Did you know he has her set up to do the public gang bang at the Row Boat this Friday night?"

"No he hasn't told me about it."

"He isn't going to either. He has it set up for the next 6 Friday night so far. Bigger each week. He feels if she is a confirmed public BBC whore you might let him keep her? He ask me to start fucking you too. He knows that Harold and I are not good right now. And I would like to find someone else."

"Are you interested Carrie?"

"Ya, I am but I don't want to fall for someone who is still hung up with some one else."

"Let's give it some time and see Carrie?"

Even though we lived next door I didn't see Denny or Jim for several months. And I didn't go to the Row Boat at all in that time. But I heard Denise was a main attraction down there. There first year anniversary was coming up soon.

I was surprised when Jim sold their house and they moved. Over a year passed and I had not seen them. So the two year anniversary passed. Carrie stopped and saw me every once in a while. And we talked. They were still in town but ran in much different circles than I did. Betty had married a black guy and seemed very happy.

Carrie said Denny and Jim seemed very happy too. She and her husband had parted but not divorced and we fucked sometimes. Another 6 months passed and I was fucking Carry more and more. Then she and her husband got back together.

I finally went to the Row Boat on a Friday night. Denise was to do the gang bang that night. She came out at 9pm and danced. Then at 10pm the Blacks took her off stage and over a table and began fucking her. Twenty five negro men fucked her in the gang bang for all to see. Jim came over to my little table and sat down.

"I have missed you my friend."

"I have missed you too Jim."

"Have you missed my wife too?"

"We thought you might marry my sister but her dumb ass went back to slime balls."

"Denny wants me to let you fuck her tonight. Our 3rd year anniversary is coming up soon you know."

"So you know about that?"

"Yes, I knew about it all along. I will give you complete access to her if you don't take her from me."

"You really love her don't you Jim?"

He just dropped his head.

"Has she been happy with you the past 3 years?"

"I think so Dave, but you were right taking her away from the house next door was wrong you guys are friends."

"No, Jim we were all good friends. I have missed you both."

I fucked Denny that night in the back room. And she ask me if I was going to ask her?"

"To what, divorce him?"

"Yes are you?"

"Do you want me to?"

"I am not sure it does excite me."

"And if I let you have your 3rd anniversary?"

"That might excite me even more?"