The Protégé - Cumming of the Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay, Stacey, I'm so sorry I never understood how you felt about me. I feel like we wasted so much time."

As that moment Cynthia walked quietly into the room behind Stacey. "And besides, Is Cynthia Liebert not the most gorgeous woman you have ever seen? Who could possibly refuse her?"

"She is absolutely breathtaking, and her presence is so commanding, you just want to say yes. Damn, I would kill for that body." Stacey sighed, almost like she was in pain. "All that power and beauty and, like you said, she really is a nice person. I understand why you fell for her, Lecia. Who wouldn't?"

I could see the joy on Cynthia's face as she listened to Stacey talk about her and decided to play along. "Stacey, honey, I think we're going to have the chance to explore every inch of that glorious body together this weekend." Cynthia nodded.

"Are you okay with that, Lecia? I don't want to mess things up for you."

"I am more than okay with it. I'm feeling a little guilty, though, seems like the best of both worlds. I'm not sure it's fair to either one of you," I said, as my hands slipped into her silk panties and touched her curvaceous ass. "Clearly it seems to be Cynthia's plan." I grinned.

"Easy there, Ms. Carmichael, I will inspect the panties, thank you," commanded Cynthia. "Turn around please, Stacey."

Stacey turned to face her, revealing her full pear-shaped ass with the dimples on her lower back. She looked Cynthia up and down as she moved toward her.

"Sorry I haven't given you a proper greeting yet, but it is so good to see all of you again." Cynthia stepped in close and smiled down at Stacey. "Those eyes..." She leaned in and kissed her, tongue swirling.

Stacey's hands moved to Cynthia's ass as their greeting continued. After a moment Cynthia took a small step back and looked in her eyes. "I have a feeling, yes, I thought so. You have soaked through your panties."

Stacey let out a quick gasp as her panties pulled tight on her cheeks. Apparently, Cynthia was rubbing her through her panties as she had done to me earlier.

"This is a very warm and wet place. I wonder..." She brought her fingers to her mouth and sucked two of them. "Oh yes, as sweet as I remember."

She lowered her hand and Stacey let out a quivering moan. I watched as her panties drew in and out of her ass crack from Cynthia's probing fingers.

"Oh, Stacey, you've got it bad, just like Ms. Carmichael," said Cynthia with eyes locked on Stacey's, her lips puckering seductively.

My pussy heated up again watching my friend being seduced. When Stacey whimpered and let out a gasp of pleasure, I knew she was as helpless as I was when it came to Cynthia. A rush of excitement hit me as I watched Stacey's panties moving, knowing Cynthia's fingers were sliding up and down her slit, rubbing the powder blue silk between her steaming pussy lips.

"Oh my God, Cynthia," Stacey panted as her hips began to sway.

"I want you to call me Ms. Cynthia whenever I'm pleasuring you. Do you understand, Stacey?" She said this calmly, never breaking eye contact.

Stacey nodded and spread her legs a little wider to maintain her balance.

"Look at you, spreading for me, Stacey. Use your words, sweetie. Do you understand?" she smiled.

"Yes, Ms. Cynthia," Stacey squeaked.

"I think you're a horny little slut like your bestie, Stacey. She couldn't control herself and came in her panties earlier. Are you going to cum in your panties too, Staceyslut? Ms. Carmichael is watching, you know."

Stacey's breathing became more labored and erratic, and her body was trembling. She puffed and pressed her forehead to Cynthia's shoulder, still gripping her ass. "Yes Ms. Cynthia, huh!" she blurted.

"You like knowing she's watching you cum, don't you Stacey?"

"Huh! Yes, Ms. Cynthia." Stacey could barely talk. Her panties were pulling in and out of her ass crack at a crazy speed.

"Are you a horny little slut too, Stacey?"

"Yes! Ms. Cynthia!"

"Will you be my pet like Ms. Carmichael, and do as you are told, sweetie?"

Stacey did not respond. Cynthia glanced at me.

"Ms. Carmichael, are the rewards worth it?"

"Yes, Ms. Cynthia," I responded, breathlessly watching Stacey surrender herself.

"Should I stop, Stacey, or will you join Ms. Carmichael as my pet and cum in your panties?"

"Yes, Ms. Cynthia, I want to cum, please," she pleaded, clinging tightly to Cynthia.

"Excellent, Stacey honey. After I take your panties, I'm going to watch Ms. Carmichael make love to you. Would you like that?"

"God yes, M-Ms. Cynthia. Ooh!" Stacey squealed. Her body vibrated and her ass wiggled as Cynthia's arm moved in rapid fire motion.

"Then you're both going to service me all night long if I need you to, okay?"

"Yes, Ms. Cyn-thi-a." She was bear hugging Cynthia, trying to keep her balance.

"Good girl. Now cum for me, honey." Cynthia threw her left arm around Stacey's back and held her against her.

"I'm cumming, Ms. Cynthia. Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" Unable to stand, she tilted back and rested her ass on the bed, nearly pulling Cynthia over.

Stacey's face was buried between Cynthia's breasts as she came in her panties. I quickly slid in behind her on the bed, my knees on either side of her hips, and let her lean against me. She released Cynthia and pressed her hands on my thighs, spreading her legs wider.

"That's it, Stacey, cum for me, my horny little slut." said Cynthia softly.

She leaned in and kissed Stacey as her body jerked from the strength of her orgasm. My own pussy pulsed with pleasure feeling her body quake against me as she thrust her tongue into Cynthia's mouth, squealing. Cynthia had taken complete control of her with just two fingers and Stacey, like me, eagerly gave herself up.

Cynthia broke the kiss and whispered to her, "Stacey, honey, you just keep cumming and cumming, you're making me so damned hot. You are so going to owe me."

Stacey's hips were moving uncontrollably, and she pressed hard against me jerking wildly. "Cumming, oh fuck Lecia, Ah! Ah!"

"I'm here, sweetie," I whispered in her ear. She wailed and jerked until her orgasm passed. I held her shoulders and kissed her neck while Cynthia continued to slowly rub her pussy.

"Stacey, that was intense, baby. Talk about pent-up energy. You just let it all out. I'm definitely going to need these panties." Cynthia leaned in and kissed her deeply while sliding them off Stacey's hips. She dropped to the floor and pulled them off.

She looked at me. "Ms. Carmichael, I think it was probably a good thing I went first. I think she might have spontaneously combusted from your magic little tongue."

She stood and moved closer to me. "Ladies, I am going to enjoy watching you explore each other, but then I will need attention from both of you." she brought her fingers to my mouth. "A taste of sweet Stacey?"

I eagerly sucked them clean, tasting Stacey's tangy sweet cum. "Stacey, I think you have Ms. Carmichael a bit excited. Watch out, she can be rather relentless." Cynthia smiled and stepped back, holding the latest addition to her panty collection.

I wrapped my arms around Stacey and let her catch her breath while I caressed her silky soft belly with my right hand and her delicate little breasts with my left. She leaned her head back on my shoulder and I whispered in her ear.

"You feel so good, Stacey. How could I have been so blind to you?" I kissed her neck.

She responded by tilting her head to give me access. Her perfume was sweet with a hint of spice. I breathed her scent in deeply as we kissed. I could feel her pounding pulse with my lips as I gently kissed her neck. She brought her arm up and wrapped it around my head, holding me and petting my hair.

Her neck was so warm and soft, I felt like my lips could simply melt into her. Her ass pressed against my spread pussy as my hands wandered. She exhaled slowly and completely, "Oh Lecia, I love what you do to me."

Her words set my whole body atingle as I continued to explore her silky warmth.

"I've dreamed of this for so long," she said softly.

Cynthia's silence was deafening, so I glanced her way. She sat cross-legged in her chair, watching intently.

As my hands explored Stacey's belly, it occurred to me how different her body type was from Cynthia's. Yet I found her every bit as sexy. She was shorter and thicker, softer and slightly more feminine. I found her tummy roll sexy in its own way.

Suddenly she stood and turned. "I need to kiss you, Lecia."

I crawled on my back up the giant California king bed as she climbed on top of me. Our bodies pressed together. Her warmth was amazing. She raised herself and smiled down at me and I lost myself in her intensely blue eyes. Her bright red lipstick and amber hair contrasted with her fair skin. Her cute rounded nose begged for a peck. I slowly raised my head and kissed it.

"You're so beautiful, Stacey," I whispered, before she lowered her lips to mine. She may have had the softest lips I've ever felt.

She dropped to her elbows and kissed me slowly and passionately, gently probing my mouth with her tongue. I latched on with my lips, turned my head and pushed deeper into her mouth. I thought I could kiss her forever.

Our breasts pressed firmly together, and her thighs straddled mine. After several minutes I felt the urge to kiss all of her. I rolled us over and began kissing her neck and shoulders.

"I want you so much, Stacey."

She sighed her agreement as I moved to her shoulders and breasts. Her areolae were soft pink, almost matching in skin tone. Her nipples were small but stiff as I teased them with my tongue.

I felt another rush of excitement from her response when I moved on to her stomach. Her hands immediately touched the back of my head and her breathing quickened.

"Oh, Lecia," she sighed.

Her hips rolled, pressing her wet pussy against my breasts. The pace of my kisses quickened as she softly rubbed herself against me. I brushed my cheek against her gossamer skin and kissed her belly button.

Her groans grew more desperate and her whole body writhed, begging for my tongue where she needed it most. My thoughts were conflicted; part of me wanted to tease her with my tongue and make her squirm, but the rest of me needed to taste her sweet pussy and feel those silky warm labia on my lips and tongue.

"Oh please, Lecia," she pleaded.

I positioned myself between her legs and she spread herself wide for me. I kissed the top of her perfectly trimmed black bush, causing her head to roll back and her hips to rise. I kissed her inner thigh and as I raised my head, Cynthia chimed in.

"Poor Stacey, Ms. Carmichael lives to tease." She stopped as I licked the length of Stacey's hot wet slit.

"Hoah!" groaned Stacey in ecstasy.

"I stand corrected, Stacey. She apparently only tortures Rosario and me," continued Cynthia.

I had not told Stacey about Rosario, so I picked up the pace, hoping to distract her. She whimpered in response she pushed the back of my head, forcing my face into her steaming wetness. Her back arched as I sucked her clit and slid a finger inside her.

"Looks like you found her sweet spot, Ms. Carmichael." said Cynthia, with growing excitement in her voice.

"Oh fuck, Lecia honey, it feels so... Aah!" She squeaked as her body stiffened. Her mouth was open, and she was completely paralyzed. I began moving my fingers faster and faster.

Cynthia breathed heavily as she watched me make love to Stacey. I could feel her juices flowing as her climax built. I loved the feeling of her stiffened body holding her pussy against me as I pleasured her. Stacey let out a long wailing moan as she came in my mouth while Cynthia watched. The taste of hot cum drenched my tongue and I thrust myself inside her.

When she'd had enough her body went limp and she pulled my hair gently, letting me know. I took a series of slow deliberate licks up her length of her crack to drink her all in. As I licked her clean, I slowly worked my fingers in and out. Her hot pussy gripped them so tight I never wanted to stop.

She pulled my head away and I smiled at her. "I'm not done yet," I said and began licking her again.

"Then spin that pussy around this way so I can have some too," she said playfully.

I hesitated for just a second, thinking to myself, 'Here we go again. Stay focused, Alecia."

I moved beside her on the bed and stretched my feet toward her head, lying on my side. Stacey immediately rolled up on top of me and straddled my face. Her glistening pink pussy lips lowered toward my waiting mouth. With my arms wrapped around her thighs I gripped her ass with both hands. They covered less than half of it. I squeezed and spread her wide as my tongue hit home.

She had her right arm wrapped around my right thigh and propped herself up with her left hand. Immediately, she began rolling her hips, rubbing her cunt against my tongue. Her ass bounced as she rolled, and her muff tickled my chin.

"Oh yes, right there Lecia, please don't stop," she panted, moving her tongue down my slit and back up again.

She quickly dropped on to me, pressing her breasts to my stomach, lapping up and down my length, never breaking the rhythm in her hips.

Once again, I struggled, trying not to let her incredible tongue distract me from pleasuring her. Her pussy was silky soft as she fucked my tongue and soon my face was coated with her tangy sweet juices. I was holding my own when she stopped licking. She brought her left hand to my pussy and began rubbing her flattened fingers up and down my length at remarkable speed.

I squealed into her pussy, prompting Cynthia. "My, my, Stacey, it looks like you found the spot this time."

My clit exploded with pleasure and I felt an almost instant climax building. Sensing it, Stacey's hips moved faster and faster. "Don't you fucking stop! Oh Lecia, don't fucking stop! Oh, fuck, don't stop!"

I could barely keep my tongue against her as she rubbed herself against me. Stacey suddenly moved her fingertips to my clit with focused small motion and plunged her lips and tongue into my pussy. Again, I squealed into her pussy as her face was planted in my cunt and her tongue probed in and out. All the while her fingers kept up there relentless motion on my clit.

I vaguely heard Cynthia saying, "You're like sluts in heat... Oh god, ladies..."

I thrust my hips toward the ceiling, pressing myself against her as my orgasm took me. She slid her right forearm under my ass to help hold me up and I felt puffs of hot breath on my pussy as she whimpered into me. Her hips were like a blur. I could only hold my tongue out and grip her thighs as my climax hit.

Stacey let out a long, high-pitched moan, releasing a flood of warm cum that coated my mouth and tongue. But she never stopped tongue-fucking me, even as she came on my face.

"Oh my God, you two are cumming together. Oh, damn..."

The intensity of the orgasm was incredible, and it seemed to last forever. As it peaked, my hips ached from being held up so long, but that tongue felt so good.

Finally, I collapsed back to the bed and Stacey's hips stopped moving. Between pants I licked the length of her slit, slowly drinking in the last of her cum. I released my grip on her ass cheeks and she went limp on top of me.

Stacey took several deep breaths and rolled off my body. Then I spun around and lay next to her. While we caught our breath, I took her hand and we both lay there stunned.

The silence became a bit awkward. I was particularly amazed that Cynthia was apparently rendered speechless. I felt the need to break the ice.

"Stacey, honey, that was..."

"Mind-blowing," Stacey cut in.

"Definitely. I think it's a good thing we discovered this now. I don't think I would have graduated if we did this in college." I replied. We both laughed.

Stacey found it particularly funny. "Hi, I'm Alecia and I'm a pussyholic. I went from valedictorian to drop out in two semesters."

We turned to face one another. "Stacey, that was incredible, sweetie. I love you and have no regrets." I put a hand to her cheek and kissed her softly. "I hope you want more as much as I do."

"God, yes! I do," she said emphatically.

"No matter what, friends for life?"

"Friends for life." She kissed me again.

I winked. "I think there is someone we need to thank for this awakening, don't you?"

Although Stacey and I had discovered our feelings for each other prior to Cynthia's "surprise," ultimately, she was responsible for bringing us together.

"Yes, we do. Shall we show her how grateful we are?" said Stacey as she looked toward Cynthia.

We slid apart, making room for her between us. "Won't you please join us, Ms. Cynthia?"

She moved to the foot of the bed and looked at us with a teasing smirk. "After watching that, I'm a little afraid you might simply devour me."

That was exactly our plan. We each held out a hand and she crawled onto the bed between us. She remained on all fours and looked down at Stacey.

"I am so glad you could join us this weekend. I am so going to love exploring my Stacey." She lowered her head and kissed Stacey slowly and deeply.

As I watched her kiss my friend, I felt a wave of warm lustful bliss, mixed with a fear that this could end up an emotional disaster. But for now, I had to explore the feelings that she had aroused in me. It was a risk I wanted to take.

Next, Cynthia turned to me. As her lips touched mine my fears melted away. All that mattered was pleasuring the beautiful powerful woman who had awakened the desires hidden within me for too long.

Cynthia lay on her back between us. "Ladies, that little show left me a little wound up, if you know what I mean."

Stacey and I rolled on our side facing her with our heads propped on our elbows, smiling and ready to please. Cynthia's eyes darted back and forth.

"I feel like the meat in a horny little slut sandwich," she said, feigning fear.

"May we touch you, Ms. Cynthia?" I asked politely.

"Please, my pets," she responded.

She stretched out on the bed and closed her eyes. I started at her right shoulder and Stacey chose her left thigh. We each traced our fingers along her body in opposite directions.

Cynthia sighed, with a contented grin, "Very nice, ladies..."

Stacey teasingly circled Cynthia's areola, causing her chest to heave. Her breasts spread slightly apart but pointed remarkably high for laying on her back. Her nipples stood at attention and looked almost brown in the soft light of the bedroom.

I ran my fingers up her inner thigh, teasing the edge of her shaved pussy, and up her tummy, circling her belly button. Her belly quivered as I caressed it and I felt I could never tire of looking at her naked body.

She had a subtle little valley that ran from her neck down between her breasts and ended at the bottom of her rib cage. I knew that was the next path of my fingers. Her abs were toned, with the delicate outline of a six-pack peeking through. Her skin had only the faintest hint of a bikini tan line; apparently, she was not always able to tan fully nude. I was jealous of her beauty but so thankful that she would share herself with me.

"May I please kiss your neck, Ms. Cynthia?" asked Stacey.

"Yes, you may, Ms. Stacey," she replied softly.

"Thank you, Ms. Cynthia." said Stacey, leaning in.

Cynthia hummed softly with her eyes closed while Stacey kissed her softly and my fingers followed the valley down to her stomach. Then I slid my flattened hand down her belly until my fingers were dangerously close to her pussy. Her pelvis rose, anticipating my fingers hitting the spot. Instead, my hand jumped to her inner thigh. She raised her knee, hoping to steer me back to her moistening hot spot.

I could hear her breathing deepen. Her body undulated in response to our touch. I loved feeling the effect we were having on her.