The Protégé - Cumming of the Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"May I please kiss your breast, Ms. Cynthia." I said as my finger ran up the crease of her inner thigh and outer labia.

With both knees in the air and legs spread, her hips lifted off the bed as she thrust her pelvis toward my finger, only to be thwarted as I moved back to her abdomen. Then I leaned over her erect nipple and lapped it with my tongue before sucking it in my mouth gently.

Stacey's hand slid to her left breast and kissed her way down from Cynthia's neck to her breast as well. As she reached her breast Cynthia let out a sigh.

"Oh, my pets!" she gasped.

Stacey's hand caressed her left thigh, teasing the edge of her pussy also as we both kissed and licked her stiff nipples. I slid my flattened hand over her hot pussy, not penetrating it but feeling her heat. Then, I reached down between her legs to her ass crack and pulled my hand back up, letting my middle finger split her wet labia as I moved.

She moaned and raised her pelvis again. "Oh, God," she sighed, undulating her hips for more contact.

Stacey quickly followed and petted Cynthia's pussy as my fingers circled her belly button. Next, we both began stroking her pussy, our fingers pressing between her lips but not fully penetrating.

Her breathing was loud and rapid as our fingers glistened with her hot juices. "Oh yes," she panted.

Stacey slid two fingers into her as deep as they could reach. Cynthia squealed in response, raising her ass again.

"Fuck me, you little sluts!" she grunted as my fingers circled her clit and Stacey thrust her fingers in and out.

We kissed our way down past her ribs while her lower body bounced up and down. Our hands moved quicker as her moans became frenzied.

"May we please kiss your pussy, Ms. Cynthia?" I asked seductively, before my tongue swirled in her belly button.

She let out a loud blissful moan, hips thrusting up and down. Cynthia had lost control and was already cumming from our double-teaming fingers.

"Oh God, Leasie... Stacey sweetie!" She tried to look at us but gave up and rolled her head back. Our hands moved at lightning speed, bringing her to climax.

"Who's the horny little slut now, Ms. Cynthia?" asked Stacey boldly.

"Oh fuck, I am!" she squealed. "I am!"

She shivered as her orgasm overtook her.

We continued our finger barrage until she had enough and pushed us off. Then I quickly wiggled my body under her leg and positioned myself before her soaked and engorged pussy. Stacey followed my lead and we lay side by side on our stomachs between her spread legs.

She smiled down at us. "Oh, my ravenous little pets, what is it you want?"

"We want to taste your sweet pussy, Ms. Cynthia," said Stacey as she kissed her inner thigh just above the knee.

I did the same to her right thigh, looking up at her as I kissed my way toward those silky pink pussy lips.

"I wish you could see how sexy your naked asses look sticking up side by side. Oh, I could just bite them!"

Stacey nibbled on her thigh in response, causing Cynthia to smile. When we reached mid-thigh, Stacey and I looked at each other. I thought to myself how much I loved her round little nose. We smiled and kissed and at that moment, I felt a contentment and excitement I'm not sure I had ever felt before.

"You girls are so damn cute, but I really wish you would get to it." Cynthia said impatiently.

Stacey started to break the kiss, but I kissed her more passionately to make Cynthia wait a little longer.

"Stacey baby, if we do this right Ms. Cynthia will give us a creamy sweet treat. If it happens, you'll know, but don't be alarmed, just lap it up, you'll love it." I said, looking up as Cynthia.

Cynthia's face turned red with embarrassment. On two occasions her climax ended in female ejaculation. It does not happen to me, but sometimes during climax Cynthia emits a creamy white cum that looks like a man's, but a little whiter and sweeter. When it happens there's quite a lot of it.

Stacey grinned and began kissing her thigh again. I gripped Cynthia's right knee with my left hand and pushed it wide and high. Stacey did the same to her left leg and we had her spread wide with her ass partially raised.

I had to lean down and kiss her exposed cheek as I moved in closer to the prize. We continued kissing, softer and softer as we zeroed in. Stacey and I were cheek to cheek kissing the seam of her thighs and outer labia.

"Ms. Carmichael, please don't be cruel. There's a time for foreplay and a time for action," Cynthia said, thrusting her hips in the air.

My plan was to make her suffer a bit longer, but Stacey's sweet disposition got the better of her. She dove in with a firm lick up the length of Cynthia's shaved slit.

Cynthia gasped, " Oh Stacey, such a good girl. You might be my favorite."

One part jealous, as she planned, and one part happy to get a taste, I followed Stacey's lead with a lick of my own and we began a cunt-licking train of never-ending tongues. When I slipped past her clit, Stacey started low and licked her way up and vice versa. I kept my eyes on Cynthia's and could see her growing ecstasy with each round.

"Oh, my pets, that's, ah, so good!" Her eyes closed and her mouth opened as she emitted rapid little squeals of pleasure.

Suddenly Stacey got greedy and shoved her face in Cynthia's pussy, working her tongue like a crazed serpent. So, I shoved my way in too. We battled for her sweet pussy with frantic tongues.

"Now girls, you can share... Oh fuck, ladies!" Cynthia's eyes rolled back as we battled for her cunt.

We had her legs pinned up and out with complete access and control. Stacey turned her head sideways and went for Cynthia's clit, licking wildly, so I went low and shoved my tongue in her pussy. The feel of her smooth hot skin engulfing my tongue combined with her tangy sweet taste had my pussy steaming again.

Cynthia's pleasure was readily apparent as her hands gripped the covers and she let out a long steady moan. It sent chills down my spine and caused a groan of agreement from Stacey. Cynthia's frenzied panting made it clear there was a chance we could induce an ejaculation and I wanted Stacey to get a taste of her sweet milky cream.

"That's it, please don't stop. Aah!" Cynthia begged.

I pulled out and quickly told Stacey, "Switch places and don't stop."

I targeted her clit with my waggling tongue tip and Stacey dove in face first and tongue deep into her soaked pussy. I could see glimpses of her mouth munching away as Cynthia quickly built toward a climax.

"Oh, fuck ladies! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Aah!" She moaned as her orgasm hit hard. "Oh, fuck, don't stop, f-feels so... Aaah!

Stacey and I bumped heads a couple times but found the right positions and rhythm to bring Cynthia to a raging climax. She breathed in quick erratic puffs as her pelvis vibrated up and down. The taste of her secretions intensified while my tongue pummeled her stiff clit. Stacey munched Cynthia's pussy and probed her with her tongue, head bobbing.

Overwhelmed by our double stimulation Cynthia tried to push us off but we held firm and continued out tongue lashings. Once again, she threw back her head and gripped the covers. I heard a hum of pleasure from Stacey, it seemed she was getting her first taste of Cynthia's creamy white cum.

"Oh G-God!" squeaked Cynthia, body trembling with pleasure.

Stacey lapped away, moaning "Uh huh, Uh huh," in time with her nodding head. I continued tonguing Cynthia's clit for a moment longer before giving her relief. I kissed her mons while Stacey lapped up her sweet reward.

When Stacey finished, she looked at me, her face coated with Cynthia's milky white cream. We released Cynthia's legs and I leaned in to lick her face clean.

"Was I right, Stacey? You like.?" I licked the side of her chin.

"Uh huh," she sighed.

"Come up here, Stacey, and give me a taste. I guess we're having dessert first." Stacey and I both crawled up beside her and Cynthia rolled toward Stacey, licked her cheek and kissed her slow and deep. Then she broke the kiss, licked some more of her cum from Stacey's cheek, "Mm, mm. Yummy Stacey. Let's clean you up and have a dinner break. I seem to have worked up an appetite." Cynthia smiled.

When she licked her clean, she spoke again as her hand caressed Stacey's belly. "Thank you, Stacey, that was remarkable." She whispered tauntingly. I'm so glad you agreed to be my..."

Stacey gasped and Cynthia's tone changed. "You horny little slut. You came three times and your little pussy is soaking wet and steaming again. You want more, don't you?"

I looked down. Her fingers were sliding in and out of Stacey, who was grinding her hips in response.

"Yes, Ms. Cynthia, please," pleaded Stacey. "I can't help myself. When you touch me... Ooohhhh!" she sighed, lips trembling.

"What about you, Ms. Carmichael, are you..." she reached over and touched my wetness. "Of course, you're as wet as beaver."

She sat up, probing us both as we rocked and fucked ourselves eagerly on her fingers. "I don't know what to do with you two. You're both insatiable. I'm just going to have lick the cum out of you both. Two pussys and one tongue. Who's first?"

"Me please!" we panted in unison.

"Hum?" Cynthia pondered, then her eyes widened. "Ms. Carmichael, you were going to torture me a bit early and sweet Stacey came through for me. I think she's earned first position this time. You, I'm afraid, will have to wait."

She slid her body down the bed and lay on her stomach between Stacey's legs. She looked at me as she pushed Stacey's knees up one at a time and hovered inches from her trimmed black bush. She rested on her elbows with her arms around Stacey's raised thighs.

"This may take a while; Ms. Carmichael and I am quite hungry. Maybe after dinner. But it has been a long day. I will probably be sleepy by then. Maybe I can squeeze you in tomorrow..."

My pussy flushed with warmth as she sensuously kissed Stacey's Inner thigh and rubber her cheek against it. "Stacey, sweetie, your skin is so soft," Cynthia's eyes closed as she caressed her thigh with her cheek slowly. Then she slid closer to her hot wetness, breathed in her scent and pulled her thighs together, sandwiching her head. "I think I could stay here for quite some time..."

Stacey groaned softly as Cynthia pressed her lips into Stacey's pink labia. "Oh, yes Ms. Cynthia, feels so, huh!"

Stacey's thighs gently squeezed Cynthia's head as I lay there, watching and getting more and more wet with each movement of Cynthia's head. I was jealous and excited at the same time to watch Stacey be pleasured. I so enjoyed teasing Cynthia and feeling her excitement grow as I teased her but having the shoe on the other foot was not so enjoyable.

Cynthia took a breath, "Oh sweet Stacey, I love how you taste."

She lowered her head and took a slow deliberate lick up Stacey's slit.

"Huh!" Whimpered Stacey. "Oh yes, Ms. Cynthia."

Stacey's head rolled side to side and her belly quivered as Cynthia continued a series of firm licks. I so wanted to kiss her cute little tummy roll below her belly button, but I could not take my eyes off Cynthia. She looked at me as she buried her nose in Stacey's trimmed little muff. Her cheeks wiggled as her tongue probed Stacey. Then she repeated the slow licks.

Her tongue split Stacey's dark pink lips and plowed through them before finishing pressed against her clit. I moaned just watching. My mouth hung open and I could barely breathe as Cynthia pushed her face firmly into Stacey's spread steaming cunt and munched her with her lips and tongue. Her cheeks glistened with Stacey's juices.

Stacey had a hand on Cynthia's head and was rolling her hips, grinding against her.

Cynthia took another breath. "Stacey honey, I can feel your juices flowing, sweetie. I want you to tell Ms. Carmichael what you are feeling sweetie, let her know when I make you cum." She plunged back in, munching and probing.

My pussy ached watching her work her magic on Stacey. Her head gently bobbed as my eyes wandered down Cynthia's body, following the valley of her curved spine down to her firm tanned buns. Her legs were bent at the knees with her feet crossed in the air. She was just so perfectly shaped and mind-bogglingly sexy. I watched the subtle bounce and flex of her ass as her head movements shook her body and rocked Stacey's world.

"Ms. Cynthia, your tongue feels so good inside me. You're going to make me cum! You're going to, oh God, so good!"

Stacey moaned loudly and rocked her head from side to side. I needed relief and I saw my answer looking at Stacey's bright red lips trembling as she moaned her pleasure. I crawled up to position myself over her face while Cynthia's tongue brought her to ecstasy.

"Don't you even think about it, you greedy little slut. This is Stacey's moment." commanded Cynthia before she dove back in.

I stopped reluctantly, stretched out next to them again and watched Cynthia's nose buried in Stacey's dark bush. She took another breath, causing Stacey to whimper in disappointment.

"You are going to wait till tomorrow for this, Ms. Carmichael." Cynthia said quickly.

Then she extended her tongue and plunged it into Stacey, wiggling her head. I could almost feel her warm tongue fluttering rapidly inside me. Stacey's juices coated Cynthia's face as she ground her hips against her. Suddenly Stacey's belly jiggled as her upper body jerked and she released a deep guttural grunt.

"Please, Ah! Cumming, M-Ms. Cynth... Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!"

Stacey surrendered to Cynthia's tongue, back arched, hands pressed flat on the mattress, raising her hips convulsively toward the source of her pleasure.

Finally, when her climax passed Stacey went limp. Cynthia continued to probe her slowly. When her eyes turned back toward me, I smiled, knowing I was next. But she just continued licking and sucking slowly while Stacey hummed with satisfaction.

"My turn," I said eagerly.

"Oh no, Leasie, Stacey's not done. She came very quickly. The poor girl needs more," said Cynthia, looking at me tauntingly.

She slid two fingers into Stacey, then pressed her flattened tongue against Stacey's clit and began shaking her head slowly side to side in time with her fingers.

Stacey breathed slowly and deeply, "Ho, ah!" she squeaked, squirming slowly on Cynthia's fingers.

"That's it, Stacey, just breath and let it out, sweetie. I love being inside you. So warm and wet. That sweet little pussy is just squeezing my fingers so tight." Cynthia looked at me like she was talking to me. "You like this, sweetie?" She licked Stacey's clit again.

I nearly answered when Stacey did. "Yes, Ms. Cynthia."

"You want me to make you cum?" she asked and went back to licking.

"Yes Ms. Cynthia."

I mouthed the same answer and she shook her head, signaling no without breaking contact with Stacey.

I mouthed the words "Please make me cum" and got another head shake. Then she pointed at me.

She saw that I was confused, so she stopped licking and looked at me, continuing to finger Stacey as she spoke.

"You need a lesson in obedience and manners, Ms. Carmichael. I want you to masturbate for us while I service sweet Stacey. Whoever cums first gets to go first tomorrow. Tell us what you're thinking about while you pleasure yourself Ms. Carmichal."

Stacey looked at me with a sympathetic expression that quickly gave way to a look of pleasure as Cynthia's fingers moved faster. When Cynthia's tongue moved back to her clit, Stacey closed her eyes, breathing slowly and deeply.

Cynthia's tongue and fingers moved faster and faster. I watched as her tongue penetrated her clitoral hood and contacted her stiffened clit, imagining how it felt. My mouth hung open in awe as her fingers pounded Stacey.

Stacey's body writhed in pleasure. I found myself moaning again just from watching, wishing it were me. My fingers moved to my pussy and I slid them in.

"Oh God Stacey, I love the way you move." I panted.

Stacey moaned in response.

"I love watching her pound that tight little cunt. Oooohhhh!" I sighed. "Her tongue on your clit!" I gasped.

My fingers were rubbing frantically as Cynthia's eyes darted between me and Stacey. I loved knowing Cynthia was watching me pleasure myself and hearing Stacey react as I talked to her.

"She's fucking you so hard that gorgeous ass is bouncing. Oh God I wanna watch you cum Stacey." I squealed with pleasure as I brought myself to orgasm.

"Oh, Ms. Cynthia," groaned Stacey as her body stiffened.

Watching her pushed me over the edge, "I'm cumming, Ms. Cynthia! Aahh!" I yelled as Stacey twitched, unable to speak.

As my orgasm passed, Cynthia slowed her frantic pace and pulled her fingers out so she could lick the length of Stacey's pussy. I watched in awe as Cynthia softly licked Stacey clean.

Cynthia finished, crawled up between us, lay on her back and spread her arms open. "Come to me, my pets."

We laid our heads on her shoulders with an arm and knee draped across her.

"We have a tie, I think. Once again you two came in unison. So, when it's time to pick tomorrow, you two can decide who's first. For now, let's rest and have our dinner. It's getting late and we have a very full weekend, so no more activities tonight. I want you rested and ready for tomorrow. I have a couple surprises in store for you that I am sure you're going to love."

We lay there contented and satisfied, trying to imagine what was next.

TO BE CONTINUED