The Protégé Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hear her sighs of pleasure as she began to rhythmically move her hips to hump my fingers. I rapidly rubbed my clit in small circles between my two fingertips. I found myself speaking out loud as I imagined her using my new nickname, "Oh Leasie, I've never felt anything like...OOHH Leasie, I'm gonna cum sweetie!" I said in a high-pitched squeal.

My fingers moved insanely fast as my orgasm was already upon me. I recalled her perfume and the scent of her from that dildo. As the wave of pleasure consumed me, I imagined being inside her, feeling her cum from my touch.

As my orgasm subsided, my eyes remained closed. I imagined myself knelt before her glistening pussy, oozing with her sweet cum confessing my tasting of her dildo last night.

"Damn Cynthia, I have never felt anything like this before," I sighed as my fingers were once again penetrating me, this time slowly and as deeply as I could take them. "I've never been attracted to a woman before, but I can't stop thinking about you, touching you and tasting you. I couldn't help but take your dildo back to my room and suck every last drop of your sweet cum off of it. Now all I can think about is tasting your sweet tender little pussy. I want to feel my tongue inside you, kiss that stiff little clit and feel you cum in my mouth...my fingers moved faster now. Please let me eat your hot little pussy. I wanna make you cum Cynthia...Please!"

I was completely consumed by the thought her, building toward my third orgasm in just over an hour. I began to play her role again. "Oh, Leasie, your tongue...Oh baby, you feel good sweetie. Suck my pussy please! Ohhhhhhh, yeeessss, feels so good Leasie...Suck my clit, Oh God yes!"

As orgasm number three washed over me, I imagined sucking her clit then thrusting my tongue as far in her as I could reach while she gripped the back of my head, forcing me deeper, and grinding herself against my mouth and face. My body spasmed, head tilted back, legs spread and stiff as the tickling pleasure pulsed from my clit.

"Oh Leasie, I'm cumming in that hot, little mouth!" I squealed, playing the role of Cynthia again. I could almost feel her hot cum drenching my face as she gyrated wildly holding my face against her pussy with both hands. As the orgasm peaked, I continued to slowly finger myself envisioning slowly lapping up her juices before backing off and giving her a chance to recover.

I was startled back to reality by what sounded like a door creaking. My eyes popped open as I sat upright, straining to see anything. I listened intently trying to quiet my breathing and pounding heartbeat, terrorized by the thought of being caught. I heard nothing, so got back under the shower and cleaned myself off yet again.

After drying off I wrapped a towel around me and looked in the mirror. I leapt slightly and let out a squeal startled by the sound of a knock on the door.

"It's me. I just wanted to make sure you were ok. I have some great stuff here for the cramps and sore tits." I opened the door and she stepped in, "I'm so sorry Leasie sweetie, I didn't mean to scare you. Are you OK?" she stepped closer.

My face was red and I was completely out of sorts as she stood in her tiny bikini before me. I expected the smell of sunscreen but was greeted by the aroma of her special perfume. She moved dangerously close; her blue eyes focused on mine like lasers. I wanted to grab her. I wanted to pull her against me and kiss her long and deep.

I began to shake and pant trying to look normal, but I just came thrice masturbating to the thought of her and now she stood before me...all that beautiful bronze skin and that tiny strip of fabric covering what must be a completely shaved vagina. In my head, I asked myself, "What's wrong with you? Stop obsessing! You're a hormone crazed little slut!"

I wanted to drop to my knees and peel that bottom off, feel her beautiful perfect ass in my hands as I tasted her sweet juices. I wanted to know what if felt like to feel my tongue melt into her warm wet pussy...

"Leasie...Are you ok sweetie? You really seem flustered. You're all red and you look... disheveled. Do you want one of these?" she shook a bottle of pills at me.

"Please. Thank you, this is gonna be a fun few days I'm afraid." she put an arm over my shoulder as I filled a glass and took the pill. Her touch on my bare skin sent chills through me, and I let out a heavy sigh. I noticed my facial expression reflecting back was almost one of pain. Her warm soft skin touched my shoulders and was even better than I imagined—and I imagined pretty well.

"I can show you the tan line secret," she happily strutted out the door, revealing her nearly naked ass.

I sat the pill bottle on the counter, leaned in, and looked myself in the eyes. "She's your boss Alecia! You've got to stop. You're going to blow you big chance. You've worked too damned hard to throw it away on a hormone driven crush!"

My mind answered back. "This is not a crush, it's an obsession."

I put in another dreaded plug, put my suit back on and this time put a pair of shorts on, just to avoid another soak through.

On the patio she was nibbling on some eggs and drinking OJ when I sat down.

"Best cure for a hangover is a hearty breakfast," she said, taking a bite.

"Or cumming three times." I thought to myself.

"I am starved," I took a plate and silverware off the table. "I'll have a little of everything," I said, filling my plate with breakfast round two.

She finished up her plate as I started to eat.

"I'll show you the secret," she said, grabbing a remote control from the table. When she pushed the button a tinted glass wall rose up out of her patio deck, separating the pool and patio from the outside world.

The sun was high enough in the sky not to be obscured by the wall. However, the glass was only tinted and we had a clear view through it.

She stood up and pulled off her bikini bottoms, revealing a completely shaved pussy as I had surmised. There was no noticeable razor stubble and no tan lines anywhere. Ironically now that her lady parts were exposed my eyes were drawn to a cute little groove from the top of her belly button to the bottom of her rib cage. Kissing my way up that little valley was my newest obsession.

Below her belly button was smooth unblemished skin. The gap of light between her upper thighs, just beneath her pussy stood in sharp contrast to her golden brown skin, drawing my eye back to the perfect slit at the bottom of her pussy. Her inner labia peeked out ever so slightly. The bottom of her outer labia formed an upside-down heart. It was the perfect target for my eager tongue...

"Uh um!" She cleared her throat. "Can you help me with my top sweetie?"

She turned and her naked ass caught my eyes.

"Help me," I whispered.

"Excuse me?" she asked, lifting her ponytail up and aside.

"You can see right through the glass. You're gorgeous, but don't you worry about pervs?" I asked, pulling her lower top string.

I wanted to trace my hands up her back and kiss her as I moved toward her neck. There was something indescribably sexy about the way she held her hair aside and tilted her head down. Her beautiful neck screamed for me to kiss it. I pulled the upper knot loose and lowered the strings down over her shoulder. My hand reached around her front, moving closer in as I lowered the top. My right hand brushed her right nipple by accident.

She hummed ever so slightly, and I quickly lowered my hands to my side, still holding her top in my fingers. When she turned back, her full breasts revealed small areola about the size of quarter with subtle little nipples, rose pink in color.

I have never been particularly excited by a woman's breasts, but this weekend I wanted nothing more than to touch them and kiss them and feel her nipples stiffen with my touch. Her breasts were full and round and perfectly tanned like the rest of her.

I realized she had been talking. I glanced up to see her looking at me smiling. "I'm sorry, what did you say?"

"Does your period make you deaf sweetie?" she asked, still smiling.

"No, but it makes me want to taste every inch of you, all dammed day long," I thought to myself.

"Apparently it does today. I'm so sorry." I said, blushing.

"It's one-way glass. We can see out, but they can't see in. Enjoy your breakfast and join me when you're done if you like." she said, turning and walking to a full lounge chair positioned against the glass wall.

She laid on her front and looked straight toward the ocean. Her legs were shoulder-width apart on the flattened lounge chair, toes pointed toward me. I ate all the food on my plate and then some, drinking in the view of her naked ass and shaved pussy.

When I finished, I moved to a table and chair next to the pool and close to her. I quietly positioned my chair directly behind her. It was mesmerizing. Her ass was nearly symmetrical, but her left cheek looked slightly smaller than the right . The globes of her ass melted into the small of her back in a smooth plain that narrowed as it cleared her hips, giving way to a valley that followed her spine and flattened out two thirds of the way up her back.

My eyes could not take in enough of the shape of her torso. There were hints of her ribs peeking through her skin as her torso widened. The curves of her breasts peeked out her side. There was a small dime sized birth mark on the upper right side of her back and even that turned me on. Her elbows pointed to the sides, with her hands gripping the top edge of the chair.

She looked dead ahead, chin resting on the cushion of the chair. I could see her eyes were closed in the reflection in the glass. I leaned back in my chair, legs stretched out to soak up the sun, trying to look like I was comfortable lounging in an upright chair. I only knew I wanted this view for as long as I could get it. The head of her chair was angled up just enough to accentuate the curve of her lower back and highlight the roundness of her ass.

As I stared hungrily at her ass, my eyes locked on to what I quickly realized was the sexiest diamond shape I have ever seen. Once it caught my eye, I was powerless to look away. Between her legs was an elongated vertical diamond; the top point of the diamond was the tip of her dark pink little anus. Her sphincter was like a dark pink star on her gold brown skin, with rays of dark pink emanating from the tiny dark center. A tiny little ray that pointed straight up the center of her ass crack put a sharp point to the top of the diamond.

The diamond angled out and down from there, the side points were formed at the intersection of her thighs, ass cheeks and outer labia . From there, the crease of her outer labia and thighs angled closer together making perfect straight lines converging at the tip of her vagina. The lower end of the diamond did not come to point as her clitoral hood faded into the gap between her thighs. This gave the appearance the lower tip of the diamond was cut off, leaving an inch wide gap below her vagina, between her golden thighs.

My eyes continued to dart up to see if hers were still closed. Her breathing was slow and steady. The diamond of my fantasy would shift gently with each breath.

Like the top of her tight little asshole, the bottom radiating line was longer than the rest, touching the bottom of her inner labia. The inner labia were together and almost completely closed. The two labia were slightly discernable by a tiny pink crack between them about a quarter inch from the tip.

I imagined softly teasing that tiny crack open with the pointed tip of my tongue. The warmth. The softness. The scent. The taste. I groaned and looked at her eyes in her reflection. They were closed and her breathing remained steady. I quietly moved my chair as close as I could without touching her chair. I leaned forward to get closer.

Below the tiny crack her pussy lips blended together again and thickened surrounding her clit. As her inner labia widened out they seem to crowd the outer labia causing a cute little wrinkle on either side of her pussy. Each wrinkle begged for my tongue tip to trace. Below her inner labia was her light pink clitoral hood. I would have begged her to let me open it with my tongue, expose her pleasure center and let my lips and tongue do what they would. My lady parts were steaming and engorged yet again.

Her hips wiggled slightly, causing me to sit up quickly and look at her eyes. Still closed... As I leaned back in I was amazed again there was no sign of razor stubble or burn anywhere. "She had hair just last night! How did she do that?" I wondered to myself.

Her movement widened the gap ever so slightly and I could detect a hint of glistening moisture between her lips. As I examined the pleasure diamond, I noticed the only sign of a tan line was a pinky finger wide hint of white in the upper third of her ass crack and faint brushes of white emanating from the sides of the diamond, following the seam of her ass cheeks and upper thighs.

I was powerless to look away. There were three barely-there moles scattered about on her right ass cheek. I wanted to kiss them all.

She wiggled again and shifted, opening her labia a little more this time. My pussy tingled yet again. I wanted to wake her with my tongue pressing gently into that tiny moist gap. I wanted to taste her warm sweet hairless pussy and explore every inch of her body, savoring every minute.

The sun was high and I was sweating more than normal. She seemed immune to the heat, with the exception of a bit of perspiration in the little valley of her spine. The pleasure diamond seemed to glisten slightly. Realizing I had been staring for a long time, I checked her reflection. Eyes still closed...

I looked back at the diamond, my mouth was dry, my breathing deep and my whole body seemed filled with electricity. I wanted to touch those buns again, caressing her skin and feel them in my palms.

"Are you awake Cynthia?" I asked softly.

Her eyelids did not flutter but remained relaxed and closed. She shifted slightly, raised her ass a little and settled back.

"She wants you to," I told myself. My eyes moved from buns, to her tight little anus, to the glistening gap to the clitoral hood, over and over.

"Stop Alecia, you are obsessing! What is wrong with you!" my inner voice screamed.

A drop of perspiration formed between those amazing buns. It began to slide slowly down. I whimpered with envy as it rolled over her skin. When it reached her dark sphincter, it seemed to spread and dissipate. As I stared at her glistening asshole, I disgusted myself as the thought of tonguing that salty sweat from her dark little rosebud made me wetter.

I enjoy sex, don't get me wrong, but I have never been obsessed with it. I'd never had thoughts anywhere close to this. But everything about her turned me on.

I could not hold back any more. "Cynthia?" I asked again, a little louder. No movement.

The diamond glistened a little more. I trembled and my pussy throbbed. Where do I start? Her thighs? Her buns? Her clit? Tongue the edge of the pleasure diamond slowly all the way around? Yes, that's it. I leaned forward and stood up, thinking about how to get my head there without rattling her chair and waking her.

As I thought about my plan of attack, she raised her head. I jumped back and quietly sat down in my chair, trying to look like I had been lounging.

She moved her head left and then right, and laid her left cheek on her flattened hands. Her eyes remained closed and she had a slight smile on her face. Then she raised her ass slightly, brought her legs closer and lowered back down. She settled back into her steady breathing pattern.

With her thighs together the pleasure diamond now had a point at the bottom too. The gap was gone. My eyes continued to dance over her beautiful body, returning to the magic diamond.

After several minutes I was hot, horny and frustrated. I again spoke her name, "Cynthia are you awake?"

She made no response, but I had lost my nerve. So once again I took matters into my own hand. My right hand unbuttoned my shorts and slid into my bikini bottom while my left brought a towel to my mouth. I bit down on the towel and imagined exploring the diamond as my fingers found my clit.

My pussy was warm and wet. I fantasized it was her I touched. Her hips shifted up, causing my eyes to dart upward. Her head looked straight ahead again, chin on her hands and eyes closed. The diamond glistened and consumed my thoughts. I whimpered softly as my fingers did their work again. I imagined diving straight in, my nose tickling her rosebud as my tongue wiggled into that tiny moist crack, tasting the mixture of salty sweat and sweet juices, breathing in her scent.

I wanted to scream it out and tell her how much I wanted to probe that sweet wet pussy and taste her as she came in my mouth. I wanted to shout my slutty thoughts to anyone who would hear. As I fingered myself, it appeared her labia were engorging and getting wetter with each thrust of my fingers.

I tried to stay still and quiet, but the chair scraped across the pool deck. I looked to her eyes; they remained closed but fluttered. Then my eyes moved back to the hypnotic sight. Past the point of no return, I pictured grabbing a handful of ass in each hand with my thumbs spreading her cheeks and labia, and wiggling my tongue in. I bit hard on the towel and whimpered, "Please...oh God please..." I came in a pulsing wave of pleasure that dwarfed any orgasm my last boyfriend could induce. I looked at her reflection and her eyes fluttered again.

As I regained composure, I stood up and made sure there was no visible soak through of my shorts. I refastened them and caught a whiff of my scent. It would be hard not to be noticed if she got close. Trying to decide what to do next, I looked up to see the reflection of her eyes opening and looking groggy. She took a deep breath, propped up on her elbows and looked at me through the reflection of the glass.

"I needed that," she said, smiling. "Did I miss anything? Are you feeling better?"

"No, just soaking up the sun," I replied calmly. "I am getting a little hot. I might go into the AC for a bit"

"Great," she said, looking at her phone. "Let me flip over for a while and if you like we can do some work prep for a couple hours before dinner."

"That will be great. I can't wait to dive in. Let me know when you're ready," I walked toward the house.

I recalled at age 14 I had a masturbation phase. I did it every day, sometimes twice, but I soon grew out of it. I think I had more orgasms from masturbating in the last 24 hours than four years of college. Walking to the bedroom, it was apparent I would be paying the price. I had rubbed myself raw.

It seemed this last round of self-pleasure had allowed me to clear my head and the insanity of my behavior for the last 24 hours sunk in. I showered yet again, gently cleaning my self-abused lady parts. I put on some lotion to ease the soreness and keep the area moisturized and went back to bed for some much-needed rest. I woke up about 11:00 AM feeling refreshed and in control, except for the image of the magic diamond permanently etched in my brain.

I put on some khaki pants and a conservative casual blouse and went to the living room, where Cynthia sat on the sofa with her laptop. She was wearing a red cover up over her bikini I assumed.

"Feeling better?" she asked, not looking up.

"I am feeling fine, thanks."

"Let's talk about your role and get our calendars in synch," she said, tapping the seat next to her. "Better get your laptop."

"Great, be right back." I said, heading back to my room.

When I returned to the living room she raised her laptop and crossed her legs on the sofa, exposing her naked vagina as she sat Indian-style. "Ok, no bikini," I thought to myself.