The Protégé Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wanted you to see the package I have prepared for your new role. Your title will be Director of Global Accounts. The base salary will be $685,000 dollars and based upon the projections for LVMH, if it all goes well you could hit bonuses and incentives of up $4.6 million in year one. In twelve months, you will be eligible for a Senior Director position and which brings a 20% increase. Does this sound acceptable Ms. Carmichael?"

My heart was beating a hundred beats a minute. I wanted to play it cool though, so I picked up the paper and pretended to study it. After a moment, I looked up and her whole face was lit up with a smile. Her blue eyes drew my gaze.

"It certainly is a generous offer. Give me a few moments." I said, looking back at it.

"Take your time. I am going to eat. I am famished." she said, digging in.

I did read over the proposal and was in awe of what was happening. I thought, I should negotiate something, but there were perks like access to private jets and limo service. I really couldn't bring myself to ask for more.

"Cynthia... Thank you," I said, looking at her earnestly. "My head tells me I should negotiate something more, but honestly... This offer is mind boggling and more than generous. Thank you. I accept, and I promise I will give you my all. You won't regret this."

"I know I won't. How bout this? I will throw in lunch. Please eat!" she said, pointing at my plate.

I was ravenous and had to constrain myself from wolfing it down. After the meal she began to speak, and once again my heart pounded.

"Alecia, I know I won't regret the promotion, but there is something else I would like to discuss, and I hope I won't regret this decision either." she said in a calm and deliberate tone that contradicted her body as she shuffled in her seat and looked at me nervously."

I perked up and sat up straight, "OK what is it?" I asked nervously.

She took a deep breath, "I can't stop thinking about that kiss..."

"Oh damn, I'm so sorry, Pl..."

"No, no, no, please listen to me for a minute." she interrupted and paused for a long, uncomfortable moment. "I liked it, I wanted it, and it scared me how much it affected me."

I leaned back in my chair and felt a tingling sensation through my whole body. I began to tremble and wanted to speak but words escaped me.

"If you would please let me get this out, I need to get this off my chest," she said, taking another deep breath causing her breasts to push against the powder blue dress. "I have never been attracted to a woman in this way..." I popped my eyes wide and shook my head indicating it was mutual, and she smiled in relief. "Friday in the Hampton's shook me to my foundation. My behavior in the hot tub was completely out of character."

"Mr. Happy!" I said excitedly. "Mmmmm."

"And last night, that kiss... Nothing like that ever happened to me before"

"I know, I'm still in awe," I said softly, lost in thought.

I want her so bad... But you could ruin everything! I told myself. You have to stop this; it can't end well...

"There are so many reasons not to pursue this, but I just can't stop thinking about you." She paused. "There is only one way this could happen, and it is a risk. I have to protect myself and the company, being your superior. We have a mutual consent to a personal relationship form that protects the company and us in the event the relationship ends."

My mind latched onto that thought and I began to nod.

"You need to be sure Leasie. Once we sign it HR will know, and eyes will be on us." she said, looking longingly at me.

When she called me Leasie, my heart fluttered like a love sick teen. Her eyes obliterated any shred of common sense that remained.

"I want to, yes! Let's do it, please!" I said, with way too much excitement.

I was panting and biting my lip as my wetness grew. I held out my hand and showed her how I was trembling. She did the same.

"Are you sure Ms. Carmichael?" I nodded. "Have you ever made love to a woman before?" I shook my head. "Neither have I, so we want to explore things together?" The heat between my legs was like nothing I could recall. I nodded emphatically. "I can have the form here in 5 minutes, do you want me to make the call?" she said, looking at me hungrily.

"Yes!" was all I could get out. My panties clung to my wetness.

I wanted to peel that dress off her and take her on the conference table, but the conference room walls were clear glass on the upper half, giving full view to everyone outside. She dialed the conference speaker phone. "Madelaine speaking."

"Hello, Madelaine, this is Cynthia, I am going to need a personal relationship mutual consent form brought to the main conference room, right away. Please have if filled out with my name and Ms. Carmichael's please," she said, without breaking eye contact.

I swallowed, my mouth dry with excitement. A few moments later Madelaine arrived with the documents. She entered, sat next to me and placed the documents on the table. Then she pushed a button on a control panel in the table and the blinds went down, blocking any view in or out.

Madelaine broke the ice, "Hello Alecia, it's a pleasure to meet you. Let me start by saying you are in France, the country of romance. These situations are embraced here without the judgement it seems to carry in The United States. Congratulations on finding love. It is a special thing when it happens." I wanted to jump in when she said love, but kept quiet. "First, I want you to look me in the eye."

I did as she asked. "Now, Alecia, are you signing this of your own free will without pressure or influence, or fear for your job?"

"Yes, no pressure at all," I replied honestly.

She looked at Cynthia. "Same question Cynthia, are you signing this without duress of any kind?"

"Yes, I am," she said, as her foot touched my right shin and slowly caressed her way up toward my inner thigh.

I nearly jumped out of my seat and was happy to see Madelaine was looking at Cynthia and did not seem to notice. As she continued, I mindlessly spread my legs, giving her access.

Madelaine slid a copy to each of us, "Read these over, initial each page and sign at the end."

As I began to read the first page her foot pressed against my wetness causing me to moan slightly.

"Uh, Mmm," I sighed trying to make it sound like I was agreeing. I nodded for effect and initialed the first page, flipping to next as she pressed more firmly, I nearly spread wide enough to hit Madelaine under the table.

Cynthia began to apply full pressure to my soaked pussy forcing the side of her foot between my labia. I took a quick deep breath through my nose and looked intently at the page, pressing myself against her firm warm foot, wanting her inside me. I initialed the next page and took a quick look with a forced smile toward Madelaine.

"I did not recall Paris being so humid," said Cynthia casually, wiggling the side of her foot as she moved it up and down, causing my labia to saddle the side of her foot through the panties. "It's flat out sticky in here," she grinned.

"Yes, it is," I blurted and gasped in a quick breath. I initialed the next page and signed at the bottom of the last page. "Th-this all seeeems!" she slid down and began to wiggle her toes working them in, through my panties. "straight forward so far." I said, trying to sound normal and wanting her to make me cum at the same time.

I signed and slid it quickly to Madelaine. "There you go." I said, as I gripped my chair and pushed myself against Cynthia's toes.

"Great, now you need to switch out so we have two signed copies." said Madelaine

I did it in record time, handed it back to Madelaine and looked at Cynthia as she grinned and seemed to be taking her time with the papers. At the same time, she picked up the pace of her toe wiggles.

I cleared my throat and looked at the clock, "We have the video conference scheduled in 15 minutes Ms. Liebert." I said quickly.

"That's correct. Thank you Madelaine, that will be all. We need a few moments to prepare for the meeting with the board."

"Shall I open the blinds?" She asked.

Cynthia replied, "That won't be necessary, we need to prep without being disturbed. Thank you."

When she exited, Cynthia looked at me with the hungriest look I have ever seen. And began to work magic with her big toe. I was appalled by my behavior and turned on like never before all at once. She had the ability to make me lose all control with just a look. She was making love to me with her eyes.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh," I spread my legs wide and pushed her into me.

"Oh fuck Ms. Carmichael, I am soaking wet right now," she snarled through gritted teeth. "I want to taste that sweet little pussy of yours so bad..."

"Uuhhhhhhhhh," I grunted, gyrating my hips.

My panties were soaked as I ground myself against her. I picked my ass up off the chair and pulled my skirt up so I wouldn't soak through it. We had to leave in an hour for the fashion show.

"You are such a horny little slut, your gonna soak through your dress, aren't you?"

"Oh God, yes, Cynthia, you make me so wet." I said, trying to work a foot up the slit of her dress to reciprocate, oblivious that she just called me a slut.

"Sorry Ms. Carmichael, but this tunnel is temporarily closed for repair; we only have one serviceable tunnel today, and I can tell you I am going to service the hell out of it tonight." she said sternly. "I want to set that pretty little ass of yours on this table and suck that tight little pussy till you cum like the screaming little slut that you are."

"Oh, please yes," I almost yelled, humping her toe. In my mind I cursed "Aunt Scarlet" for another untimely visit.

"Sorry Ms. Carmichael, but your horny little cunt would splash cum all over my face, hair, and dress. You're little tease, and you're gonna make me wait all fucking night to taste that little slut hole. Meanwhile while you sit there, fuck my foot and get yourself off right now." she said, with a look of disbelief.

I was completely delirious. If a boyfriend ever thought about talking to my like that I would have done a Lorena Bobbitt on him. Coming from her it just made me lose more control. She was right, I was gonna fuck her foot and cum like an animal.

Suddenly a knock at the door scared the hell out of me. She quickly pushed down on the chair with her heel, keeping her toe against my steaming pussy and shook her head telling me not to back up.

"Come in," she yelled calmly while the look of terror on my face only made her smile.

I was extremely grateful the chairs had solid backs and sides, as I twisted the chair slightly to face away from the door. At the same time, she brought up her left foot and like a chimpanzee managed to grip the waistband of my panties with her toes and turned my chair back straight in one quick motion. A middle-aged gentleman in a too tight European style suit stepped in and I waved without turning toward him.

"Hello Ms. Liebert, we have a problem with the video system in New York so it will just be a teleconference this afternoon."

As he spoke, she began to tug and pull down my panties. I could not figure out how she was maneuvering under the table but she managed to get them started down my hips. I pressed my chair tightly against the table to prevent him from seeing my naked ass. The danger of getting caught only made me want her more. What was wrong with me!

"That's too bad Raphael. When do you think it will be up running?" she tugged on my panties.

Her eyes widened as she looked at me and gave a subtle head bob, signaling her displeasure with my lack of cooperation. So, I subtly tried to shift weight to my elbows, brought my knees together and raised my ass off the chair just enough for her to slip them off and down to my thighs.

"...end of the day," I heard as I became aware, he was still in the room.

"Thank you, Raphael, I know the team will get it done." she said calmly as she whisked the panties to my ankles. I heard the door close. "Damn Ms. Carmichael, if I did not have my little problem, I would quite like to have you on your knees under this table servicing my pussy, while I had the call.

"I have to confess, Ms. Carmichael, your bathroom door was open that Saturday morning and I watched you make yourself cum twice, talking about eating my pussy. It was all I could do not to go in there and let you live out your fantasy."

She whisked the panties off my feet and seconds later brought them above the table in her right hand as her foot slid up between my closed thighs. I slowly opened them wanting her to touch me again, wanting any part of her inside me, wishing I could crawl under the table and taste her sweet cum.

"You have soiled your panties, Ms. Carmichael." she raised the panties to her nose, took a deep slow breath and pressed them against her face. Her eyes closed and she hummed, "Mmmmmhhhhhh."

Then she spread the panties out and positioned the wet crotch toward her mouth, shoved them in and sucked my juices off them. "Oh, mu oodness," she mumbled with her eyes closed. "I can't wait to get my tongue in there Ms. Carmichael that slutty little pussy is gonna taste so sweet. I don't think I've ever seen a hornier little slut Ms. Carmichael!" she said, sliding her toe up my slit and pushing it into me.

"Aaaaahhhhh please fuck me!" I screeched.

"You like my fucking foot Ms. Carmichael?"

"Oh fuck, yes!" I said, humping her.

"You jacked off twice in the shower and then wacked off staring at my ass on the patio, didn't you, slut?"

"Yes! I want to suck your pussy Cynthia, Oh God, I want you so bad." I whined.

I ground my clit against her like a horny dog.

"You're my horny little slut aren't you Ms. Carmichael?" she panted.

"Yes, I'm your horny little slut, Oh God I'm gonna cum!" I yelled too loudly.

"I was outside the door on the airplane when you rubbed yourself off thinking about me, Ms. Carmichael, and now you're fucking my foot like a bitch in heat. What does that make you Ms. Carmichael?"

I slid to the very edge of the seat gyrating wildly, "Your horny little slut, Oh God I'm cumming. A, a, a, a, a, a, a, a, a, a, a, a, a, a, a, a, a, a, a, a, a." I grunted with my head thrown back as I spasmed uncontrollably. "I want you so much Cynthia. Ohhhhh, aaaahhhhh, you turn me on so much." I panted as my orgasm subsided.

"Oh Ms. Carmichael, I think this is going to be the beginning of a very special relationship. But you are such a tease. You know I'm out of commission and now you've got me all wet thinking about that hot little tongue working it's magic. When you put it in my mouth last night it took every ounce of control to stop." she pressed the ball of her foot against me, rubbing my cum against my exposed pussy. "I don't want to stop anymore. I want to make love to you. I want to explore every inch of you. I don't know what you've done to me, but I want you Ms. Carmichael and I shall have you tonight."

I was once again rubbing myself on her foot as her words consumed me.

"You must contain yourself; we have a call in two minutes," she said, smiling. I caught my breath as she looked at me with her beautiful hungry eyes. "You are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, Ms. Carmichael."

The way she said Ms. Carmichael made my heart flutter. "I would very much like it if you would drop to your knees and show me the wonders of that tongue. Clean your cum off my foot, Ms. Carmichael, with the vigor you would use on my wet pussy please."

Without thought I slid off the chair and dropped onto the floor, sitting on my heels. I gripped the heel of her foot and took her big toe into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it. The taste of my cum washed away the shame and disgust of sucking on a toe.

"Ms. Carmichael... Oh," she squealed as I brushed my tongue along the underside of her toes and then licked my cum of the ball of her foot, tongue pressed firmly flat against it. "You do go all out in everything you do, don't you?"

The fact that it pleased her excited me more. Suddenly the conference phone rang, and I released her foot. She shoved it back at me. "Make sure you get it all. I promise you I won't waste a drop of you tonight Ms. Carmichael. Your sweet nectar is too precious to let any get away."

I took hold of her foot and began thrusting my tongue between each pair of toes. "Hello..." she said with a high pitch as my tongue pushed in. "...Phillip, I have some good news. Ms. Carmichael and I had a very successful morning. I will give you a quick rundown and then you can give the regional updates. We will be pressed for time as we have customer engagements this afternoon." I sucked each toe swirling my tongue to get every bit of my juices. "Very good...n-news in deed!"

"Fill us in Cynthia," I could hear his eager response even from under the table.

She pulled her foot back, "Thank you Ms. Carmichael, thorough job as usual." I popped up to see her unmuting the phone. "As anticipated, we did close the deal with Kering and with Ms. Carmichael's assistance, we agreed to a full seven years," she said, smiling at me with a flirtatious grin.

"Excellent work Cynthia," he replied along with several other voices. "How was LVMH?"

She gave me the come-hither finger motion and tapped the chair next to her. I stood up, straightened my skirt and walked around the table.

"Well, it seemed like they were using us again to leverage a better deal with Vanguard and the discussion went south quickly. They were trying to squeeze margins beyond reason again..."

When I reached for the chair, she gripped my right hand with her left and shoved the chair away, pulling me next to her with the back of my thighs against the table.

"As we anticipated, but a successful day none the less. Nice work Cynthia, and thank you Ms. Carmichael for the added years. What did you have to give Kering in exchange?" asked Phillip Stevens, Chairman of the board.

Cynthia looked at me and nodded her head toward the phone, indicating I should reply. As I began to speak, her fingers gently caressed up my inner thigh.

"We were simply able to present our value proposition and they came around." I said a little nervously.

Her hand slid between my thighs as her fingertips caressed my ass, sending chills up my spine. She looked up at me with a sexy smile.

"Nice work! So, Cynthia, what can we do to change the dynamic with LVMH?" he asked, a bit frustrated.

"We already have Phillip. We have more to report. Quite honestly Ms. Carmichael, pulled my ass out of the fire today. (She gave my bare ass a squeeze.) She helped me think differently about our fee structure and presented a solution that gave them what they wanted and, if we perform, will generate more revenue than our original offer. It was a very sticky situation and Cynthia cleaned up the mess completely," she said, running her tongue between her lips.

She went on to tell them the details as her fingers traced from my right cheek to my left and back down my left inner thigh and back around again.

There was some shock and many questions about her decision to give me the account responsibility. But she shot them down quickly and sternly. As her fingers continued to caress and explore, she circled closer and closer to my vagina with each pass.

"She has proved to me that her financial markets prowess surpasses her ability to get to the heart of the clients desires and come up with a means of satisfying them. I have full confidence that she will meet and exceed your expectations. We meet with them on Wednesday, Ms. Carmichael will be running the meeting and we plan to close the deal before lunch. Any other questions?" she asked daring them to ask.

As she finished speaking her fingers gently traced down my ass and ever so slightly tickled my labia before caressing my thigh.