The Protégé Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I showered and got dressed, after a torturous two minutes of panicking over not having anything suitable for a Paris businesswoman. I decided I was just going to put on a conservative, mid-calf, navy skirt and suit jacket with a white frilled blouse. I hated it but did not have time to wine about it. I pulled my hair back into a ponytail and was good to go.

Once I had it on, I looked better than I thought I would. I did my make-up and applied some smell goods. I walked into the living area and sat down for some breakfast. There was a full dining table with two chairs on each side and one on each end. I had just made my plate and sat down at the end facing the door, when she confirmed my suspicions. She walked in wearing another pair of spandex workout shorts. Bright yellow with a black semi sheer tank with ruffled shoulders.

"Good Morning Ms. Carmichael. Aren't you looking beautiful, dynamic and ready to work? Her ponytail flopped as she turned toward her bedroom. Let me put these up and I will join you for breakfast." She held up her gym bag and walked toward the bedroom.

The back of her top had a large oval opening that exposed most off her back with her black sports bra exposed. The ruffled shoulders added just the right feminine sexy touch. "Thank you, Cynthia. I've gotta say you look fabulous in that..." My eyes locked onto her gorgeous toned ass in the yellow spandex. "Outfit. You have the best collection of exercise clothes." I finished under my breath. "Not very conducive of work getting done though."

"I heard that! I would have thought five orgasms would have calmed you down a bit." She said entering the bedroom.

"Not even close!" I blurted without thinking.

She turned the corner "My horny little slut. I love..." her voice faded as she entered her bathroom and the door closed.

What did she say? I wondered to myself. I love it? I love you? My face flushed and heart raced like a schoolgirl. "Stop it! You are out of your mind Leasie." said the voice in my head.

She walked back in a few moments later in her spandex shorts and sports bra. Her beautiful body on display, belly button visible, and begging to be kissed. I so wanted to kiss her all over and spend the day naked and intertwined.

"God, you're sexy." I said shaking my head in disbelief how quickly my focus and clarity were pushed aside by my inner slut.

She sat down at the opposite end of the table and took a bite of a strawberry. Even that was sexy. She saw me staring and smiled.

"You're insatiable Ms. Carmichael. I am a sweaty mess and you are looking at me like a dog eying a bone." She smiled innocently.

That look made me want her more.

Knock, Knock, Knock. "Housekeeping Mademoiselle Liebert."

"Come in Emmie!" Yelled Cynthia.

Emmie was a young maid dressed much like the maids in the us a grey well-fitting smock and black pants. She had black hair pulled back in a bun and brown eyes. She was as the French would say "petite" and young looking.

"Emmie, thanks for coming up. This is Alecia, a very special friend who has joined my company. We are going to be spending a lot of time together, so I want you to take special care of her when she is staying here. It's been a busy and exhausting twenty-four hours. We have showered a lot and I need you to give us fresh towels and bed linens this morning." She looked at me smiling as my face flushed tomato red

"Oui Mademoiselle. Pleasure to meet you Alecia." She smiled.

She said my name in French, I loved it. "The Pleasure is all mine." I replied, not sure if I had ever used that phrase before. A remnant of my love for old movies I guessed.

Cynthia had wolfed down a baguette and sucked on a strawberry staring at me hungrily. I mouthed the word tease and she smiled.

"How is your mother Emmie?"

"She is much better mademoiselle, thanks for your help. She has been back to work now for eight months and has had no flare ups. It is a challenge keeping her on her exercise routine every day, but she is doing better." She took a stack of towels and cleaning supplies into Cynthia's bathroom.

Apparently, Cynthia actually took the time help out the maids mother. She really did have a great heart for someone so rich and influential.

"Now where were we Ms. Carmichael. You were saying that seeing my sweaty body and unmade-up face. Has made your beautiful, slutty little pussy wet again?" She said looking at me and biting into a strawberry.

She pulled the half-eaten strawberry from her mouth and moaned. "Mmmm, juicy and sweet." She said slowly licking both lips.

My eyes widened and a rush of moist heat flooded my pussy. I looked toward her room to make sure Emmie was not eves dropping. "I am trying to focus, Cynthia! We have a huge meeting tomorrow and you keep distracting me."

"By walking in here after my work out?" She asked tauntingly.

"Have you seen your ass in spandex?"

"So, you're an ass girl?" She asked loudly.

"We need to change the subject. Are you going to get dressed so we can prepare for tomorrow?" I asked in my best schoolteacher voice.

"You're down there lusting over my sweaty ass and you want me to focus?" She said again to loudly, and I looked for Emmie.

"Why are you so nervous? Are you ashamed of our relationship?"

My eye got big with an "are you crazy" look and I bobbed my head toward her room and mouthed "Emmie."

"Ms. Carmichael, we are grown adults and Emmie has worked in the hotel industry for seven years. She has worked here since she was 16 and she has seen it all. You are a financial genius, Incredibly beautiful, the sexiest person on the planet and an insatiable little slut. Why wouldn't I want to shout it to the world?"

A rush of heat hit my face and my pussy when she called me the sexiest person on the planet. I sat stunned and oblivious to everything but Cynthia Freakin Liebert. I felt powerless against her. Powerless was not the right word. I did not want to resist her. I wanted her more than anything and she knew it.

"Are you really ready to work or are your panties wet thinking about my tongue in your pussy?"

"I am ready to work Cynthia. Tomorrow's meeting is vital to the future of the company and we need to..." She slid out of her seat and disappeared under the table.

"What are you doing Ms. Cynthia." I said, kicking myself for calling her Ms. Cynthia, the name I am to use whenever she is pleasuring me. The side chairs were moving as she crawled toward my

"I am going to check those panties. If you have not yet soiled your panties, then I will get in the shower and we will be on our way. Otherwise I will need to remove them and eat your slutty little pussy until you cum again for the sixth time in 24 hours." She said matter of factly.

Just then Emmie popped out from Cynthia's room behind me, "I will get your room now, Ms. Carmichael." She walked out into the hall and got some more towels off of her supply cart.

"Thanks Emmie." I smiled nervously.

As Emmie reentered the room Cynthia spoke from under the table leaving me completely mortified.

"I think I can smell that wet little pussy already." She thumped the chair close to me.

Emmie seemed not to notice and walked on into my room just as Cynthia's hand caressed my calf. I could not believe what was happening Cynthia Freakin Liebert was on hands and knees under the table looking up my skirt.

"This skirt it too tight Sweetie. We need to hike this up." She gripped my calves and pulled. "Slide down a little and let's see..." She pushed the skirt upward but could barely get passed my knees. "No, too tight, it needs to come off. Slide down more and pick up that sweet little ass Leasie."

I did as commanded, without thought. Or should I say consumed by the thought of her magical tongue. Shifting my legs to the side she reached around my waist and manage the clasp on the back of the skirt with one hand and the zipper with the other. As I wiggled my hips she pulled of the skirt and my shoes off in a single motion.

I glanced toward my bedroom and thought I saw Emmie's head retreat behind the door, but quickly lost focus when her hands gently moved up the back of my calves to my thighs. My ass hung on the edge of the chair and my body tingled with electricity from her touch.

She backed away and slid hands between my knees and spread me wide. "You horny little slut! You've already soaked through your panties!" She barked so Emmie had to hear.

I glanced at the door to see Emmie peeking as Cynthia's tongue touched my pussy through my panties. My eyes closed from the pleasure of her touch and I moaned knowing I was being watched. Her tongue pressed hard forcing the silk fabric between my labia. I let out a whine and glanced at Emmie who watched wide eyed and mesmerized.

As sick as it was, it excited me more with Emmie watching while one of the most influential businesswomen in the world was licking my cunt at the breakfast table.

"Oh God that's so good baby." I moaned.

"What did you call me?" She asked angrily taking her tongue back.

"Ms. Cynthia!" I yelled desperately.

"That's right you horny little slut! I made you fucking cum five times yesterday and look at you. Your slutty little cunt soiled your panties again and now I've gotta clean it up." She opened her mouth wide and pressed against my pussy sucking in my lips and panties and lapping at me with her tongue.

"Oh God Ms. Cynthia!" I gasped palms on the table and mouth open wide. "That feels so good. OH God what you do to me."

Emmie was breathing hard with her mouth open. Her elbow peaked out from behind the door. She appeared to be masturbating.

"I'm gonna need these panties Ms. Carmichael! From now on whenever your horny little pussy soils your panties, they are mine. Understood?" She said as she backed out from between my legs and pushed my knees aside.

"Yes, Ms. Cynthia!" I said raising my ass off the chair so she could pull them off.

Once she slid them off my feet and my knees cleared her body, I spread my legs wide offering myself to her masterful tongue.

"Look at you, spreading that little wet pussy like a horny little slut!" She growled.

"Do you want me to lick your pussy again Ms. Carmichael?"

"Yes! Please lick my pussy Ms. Cynthia!" I reached under and pulled my legs wider apart.

Emmie's eyes closed as her finger hit the spot. She was now leaning against the door frame in plain sight with her hand bobbing in her pants.

"What are you Ms. Carmichael?" She panted.

"Oh God, I'm a horny fucking slut!"

Emmie's eyes met mine as Ms. Cynthia's tongue parted my labia. My mouth opened and I squealed uncontrollably. "Aaaaaaaahhhhhh Ms. Cyn, thi, a. Aaaaaaahhhhhh! I screamed with her warm rough tongue probing my pussy then lapping at my clit.

Emmie's, lips were drawn in tight trying to remain unnoticed as her hand moved frantically inside her pants.

I began to yell in rapid fire succession like an orgasmic auctioneer. "I'm cumming Ms. Cynthia! I'm cumming Ms. Cynthia! I'm cumming Ms. Cynthia! I'm cumming Ms. Cynthia! I'm cumming Ms. Cynthia!"

My ass nearly slid off the chair as my body shook. Watching Emmie, using all her will to hold her lips sealed as she came with me only added to the excitement. I watched her face pressed against the door frame and she almost looked in pain apparently biting her lips closed as she nodded in time with my broken grunts.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh." I repeated grinding my pussy against Cynthia's wonder tongue.

The body shaking orgasm lingered with her tongue probing and lapping. I tried to pull away, my clit needing a break, but her triceps were over my thighs with a hand on each hip and she wanted more.

I gripped the back of her head and let her have her way despite the continued over stimulation of my clit. "Fuck, fuck, fuck Cynthia, Oh God I love your fucking tongue!"

She continued to lick slowly and suck and probe, lapping up my cum before letting loose with a labia stretching final suck. "Mmmm, juicy and sweet!" She shoved my chairback and crawled up between my legs and stood up leaning over me.

Her lips came close and I eagerly extended my tongue to get a taste. I put my arms around her neck and kissed her passionately. I wished I could return the favor.

She stood up and looked down at me shaking her head. "Do you think now you might be able to focus a while Leasie?"

"No promises!" I said panting. "I can't believe what you do to me!"

Emmie had faded back into the bedroom, unnoticed by Cynthia.

"So, you're blaming me for you're being a horny little slut?" She smiled and headed to her room twirling my panties

"You made me this way Ms. Cynthia." I suddenly realized I was naked from the waist down and Emmie was still in the room.

My skirt was tossed back under the table, so I had to get on all fours and reach under for it when, on que, she walked out of my room getting a perfect view of my naked ass. I spun around sitting on my ass and put my skirt over me.

"You Americans are funny sometimes. Your body is beautiful Ms. Carmichael, you don't need to hide it. I assure you the pleasure has been all mine. If I may be of further service, please let me know. Ask for..."

"Emmie. I remember." I smiled noticing her stunning green eyes. I found myself staring.

She gave a flirtatious smile "Bonne journée Mademoiselle." She said as she walked out giving me a final look before closing the door.

I sat there, naked, wet and sticky pondering the spark with Emmie before the reality of tomorrow's meeting came to mind again. I ran to my bathroom to clean up and returned to the table with my computer bag and files ready for the presentation material.

Cynthia came out looking completely together and professional. "Well Ms. Carmichael, I hope now you will be able to focus. I don't think I have ever had six orgasms in twenty-four hours. If that doesn't calm you down, I don't know what will. Are we ready to get to work?"

"Yes Mam." I said seriously and stood up.

"I just need to check something first." She walked up to me and knelt down.

Her right hand traced its way up my inner thigh and tucked in between my legs and around to my naked ass. Her face lit up. "Good girl, you do learn quickly. Shall we go Ms. Carmichael?"

"Let's Go!"

We arrived at the office around 1:15 and the team was assembled. Stephon and Emma from Marketing on one side of the table and Maurice and Russell on the other. It was a great experience in teamwork. The six of us had a Marathon session that lasted until 8:45 PM.

I had studied the complexity of LVMH in the week leading up to the trip but the reality of the companies and brands I would be dealing with if the deal went through was overwhelming,

They had six sectors that included Wine and spirits with brands like Dom Perignon, Hennessey and Chandon wines from Australia, India, China and California and more than ten other brands.

Fashion and leather goods included Louis Vuitton, Emilo Pucci in Italy, Cristian Dior

, Fendi and the Pink Shirt Maker in London.

Perfume and Cosmetics included Dior and Givenchy and Loewe along with Benefit Cosmetics in San Francisco.

Watches and Jewelry included Zenith and Tag Heuer watches in Switzerland

Retail included a huge food market La Grande Epicerie de Paris and Starboard retail shops on over 100 cruise ships and Global Duty-Free retail location.

The "Other" business segment included Financial weekly publications, high end yachts from the Netherlands and Luxury Belmond Hotels.

I would be visiting all of them in the next twelve months! Fortunately, the burning sting between my legs kept me grounded. About two hours into the meeting the sting from my overused and abused pussy became apparent. As the day wore on, I understood the meaning of Ariana Grande's walking side to side. I was paying the price for six orgasms as I was rubbed raw. The exposure to the open air only seemed to dry me out and make it even worse.

Dinner was brought in and we ate in the conference room. I could not help but notice Maurice was eating at the exact spot my cum puddle had been on the table the day before.

When we returned to the hotel around 11:00 the pain had reached nearly unbearable.

"Are you ok Leasie?" She asked concerned.

I looked in her eyes and the embarrassment seemed to fade. "I am so sore." I glanced down at my screaming lady parts.

"Well hell yes, we abused that sweet little thing. I can put some baby oil on that for you..."

"Oh God no!" I yelled.

"What a difference a day makes." She replied smiling. "Let me get it for you and you can put it on since you don't trust me."

"It's me I don't trust. You applying baby oil to my pussy sounds like orgasm number seven and I can't see that ending well tomorrow."

She smiled. "Good point. I'll be right back."

I stood still, not moving until she came back.

"Thank you. I need to put in on right now..."

"We should get a good night sleep. If we head in about six, we can do a couple more dry runs before the meeting at ten." She stepped forward and put a hand on my cheek and gave me a slow soft kiss. "Good night Leasie. Rest up Sweetie."

"Good night." I replied, needing some relief.

After applying the baby oil, I felt a lot better. I put on a grey and white stiped night shirt and climbed into bed thinking about the kiss and how good it felt to fall asleep with her last night.

A few moments later, I found myself knocking on her door. "Come in." She said quickly.

The smile on her face said it all as she lay in bed. As I approached, she rolled back the covers and I climbed in next to her. She flipped off the light and faced me. She leaned in and kissed me sweetly. We kissed with gently swirling tongues for several minutes before she spoke.

"I am so glad you knocked Leasie. I..." She fell silent and looked into my eyes. After a moment she kissed me again rolled onto her back pulling me against her. I snuggled against her shoulder with my nose tickling her neck breathing in her perfume. I draped a leg across her, and we drifted off to sleep.

I awoke early and laid there listening to her breath and loving the feel of her skin against mine. I slowly caressed the skin on her soft belly and laid my head on her chest to hear her heartbeat. I sensed she was awake, but she did not speak. My fingertips dance across her silky skin.

"Mmmmm, good morning." She sighed caressing my back with her left hand.

"Good morning Cynthia. Thank you for letting me do this. What a perfect way to spend the night."

She kissed me softly, touching my face. I responded with a hand on her cheek, and a subtle probing tongue. Kissing her was remarkable. It caused butterflies in my stomach and woke up every nerve in my body. Despite my fear of morning breath, we kissed for several minutes before she broke the kiss and we laid facing each other locking eyes.

"Good Morning Ms. Carmichael." she said in a contented sigh. I could have looked into her eyes all day long.

"Big day today. I can't wait to close this deal!" I said rolling out of bed.

"Let's do it!" She replied also rolling out.

We were dressed and out the door bright and early. And so, began the biggest day in company History. We presented the plan and preliminary fund offerings for their pension funds and targeted the changeover January first.

They wanted it for October first, basically two months away. We needed to move full speed ahead. It was decided I would start immediately to visit their locations first thing in the morning with Anatole Renaud their letch of a Vice President of Human Resources. We would map out the current investment options they offered employees and the closest equivalent of our funds, matching risk and investment profiles as closely as possible.

Then we would review the additional option for our exclusive hi performance funds and how to present them to employees.