The Protégé Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The meeting wrapped at about 4:00 PM and Anatole and his team wanted to take me to La Grande Epicerie de Paris. It was remarkable. It was an upscale food market like nothing I had ever seen. It was five floors with open atrium with crisscrossing escalators consisting of over 100,000 square feet in the heart of Paris. While there I received a call from Cynthia.

"Hey Boss. What's up?"

"Ms. Carmichael, I just wanted to say great job today. Maybe too good. I have no idea if it is possible or even legal to administer a launch this massive in two months. I have to take the redeye to New York and meet with legal counsel. Flying commercial! I hate it. Unfortunately, we must part company."

I was shocked. It hit me like a slap to the face. My lack of panties suddenly felt like being naked on the streets. The thought of sleeping alone, the enormity of my project with LVMH, and traveling in a foreign country all felt overwhelming.

"Wow. I am going to miss you Ms. Cynthia." I said sadly.

"That is an understatement Ms. Carmichael! I was so looking forward to some payback for services rendered. My condition should be passing in a day or two. And who knows when our paths will cross again. It could be weeks!"

"I know, it's going to be torture! Can't you wait until morning?" I pleaded.

"Unfortunately, the only window with our General Counsel is tomorrow. Keep Russel and Maurice close and call me anytime 24/7 if you need help. You've got this. LVMH is your only focus give them your undivided attention and you will have our full support. I will leave a corporate credit card in your name in the hotel room. You'll need clothes for the next several weeks. You know who's brands you will need to buy. Expense whatever you need Ms. Carmichael. How is that for a fringe benefit. A shopping spree in Paris for Louise Vuitton and Christian Dior."

"Holy shit, are you serious?" I said too loudly before realizing I was with Anatole and company.

"Yes Ms. Carmichael, I am serious. You must look the part. You're managing $48 Billion. A couple hundred grand is a rounding error." She said calmly. But try to keep it less than 150K."

"Ok," I said trying not to make an ass of myself. "Oh, my poor plants..."

"What?" Said Cynthia confused.

"I'm sorry, it just occurred to me I bought new plants and there is no way the watering globes will keep them going until I get back. Stacey, is kind of far away from my apartment, though she does have a key..."

"Is that the young lady I met with you in the elevator?"

I was amazed she remembered. Cynthia's mind was so sharp, and she remembered everyone she's ever met it seems. "Yes, she was my college roommate, also a business major looking for work." I added.

"I'll tell you what, you're at 71 Broadway right?" She said sounding excited.

"Yes." I said tentatively

"It's so close to the office. "I'll water the plants on two conditions."

"I couldn't ask you to do that..."

"You didn't hear the conditions" She interrupted.

"Ok, I'm listening."

"I can use it to sleep over on late nights at the office, and when I do, I can put on your panties and call you for some assisted self-pleasuring." She said in a sultry voice.

My face flushed red and my pussy flushed hot. "Oh, my God..." I so wanted to explore this further but the gallery of people I was with were hovering. "We have a deal, Ms. Cynthia, but I'm afraid my ferns may need a lot of love and attention."

"You horny little slut!" She giggled. "I'm afraid I will also need to confiscate any panties that get soiled in the tending to your ferns as well."

"I'm not going to have any left." I said looking at Anatole making sure he was not eaves dropping or getting bored. It seemed Russel and Maurice were keeping him entertained.

"What a shame that would be... Easy access at all times." She sighed.

My face just reddened more, and I could not think of a good retort.

"Text me Stacey's number and resume. I will give her a call and arrange a meeting to get it from her and talk to her about employment options."

"Oh, I just love you so much Cynthia. You are so generous. This is above and beyond anything I could have dreamed. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you." I said excitedly until the first thing I said hit home.

"You're welcome Ms. Carmichael, but I think you might be confusing unbridled lust for love Sweetie!"

There was an awkward pause and then she laughed. "I'm teasing. I just love you too Sweetie. Good luck with the letch and I will be in touch." She hung up.

And thus, began a two-month trek to all of the major corporate offices of LVMH. About one week in I was at their office in Rome and we got a slight reprieve. They were legally obligated to finish the calendar year with their current provider. So, we only needed the employee interface up by October first so their employees could select their fund for transfer and set future allocations. Actual fund transfers would occur on January first, when the accounts went live.

I got into a routine of talking to Cynthia around lunch time and just before dinner regarding business and eventually pleasure on certain evenings after midnight. I would talk to Stacey and my parents between 11:00PM and Midnight. Having nightly calls with Stacey and or my parents really helped to keep me grounded.

Regarding Stacey and her job situation. On that first night I called her and had her send a resume. I helped her do some homework on Cynthia and the Company and they scheduled an interview the following week at my apartment where Cynthia got a key.

Maurice and Russell became buddies with me. I truly enjoyed being with them and we worked well together. Russell was divorced and Maurice was single and gay, so they were happy to be traveling with me. Not to mention they were incredibly helpful on my shopping spree. After a few days, even the letch Mr. Renaud turned out to be a joy to know.

I had finished dinner and returned to the Belmond Hotel Cipriani in Venice. I was in freakin' Venice, in a $6000 per night hotel room with a patio overlooking the Adriatic for free, compliments of the letch and LVMH. It was the evening of the scheduled interview with Stacey and Cynthia.

I had let Stacey and Cynthia know I would be up late and hoped to hear from them. With the time difference it was about 3:00PM in New York. Their interview was at 7:00PM on a Friday night in my apartment. Cynthia was bringing dinner and they would eat and talk. If they finished at 9:00PM it would be 3:00AM in Venice.

I received a text from Stacey at 1:00AM

Stacey: She's here!

Me: You'll do great! Love you!

Stacey: Thanks, Soooo Much Love you too!

I went to bed and woke up at 6:00AM. Midnight in New York. I had no text from either of them. We had a fun day scheduled to sleep in and tour Venice for the afternoon.

I texted Stacey and ask how it went. I did not get a response by 6:15 and texted Cynthia.

Cynthia: It went well. She is a sweet girl. I think I found an opportunity she would love nearly as much as you. I'm wearing your panties... Call me!"

I was watching the sun rise over the Adriatic on a lounge chair in a nighty, and the text had my heart racing as I was dialed with a sense of purpose.

"Good morning Ms. Carmichael. I have been thinking about you." She said sending a tingle from my ear to the tips of my toes.

I sighed and breathed deeply.

She continued." I am laying on your bed Leasie. I am wearing your pink lace thong panties and your Tank T with a red heart on it. What about you?"

"I am on a lounge chair on a patio overlooking the sun rise over the Adriatic. It's breath taking. I'm wearing a red silk camisole and red silk bikini panties."

"Oh, I like that Leasie. I've been thinking a lot about you. You owe me you know." She said moaning softly.

"Oh, I know. I've been fantasizing about pleasing you for a long time Ms. Cynthia."

"Really? How long have you been lusting after me Ms. Carmichael? Hold that thought and I will be right back to you." There was a long moment before she returned. "Sorry Ms. Carmichael, you were saying..."

"Well, that's tough to say... Looking back there were hints... The first whiff of your perfume in the elevator the day we met, caused and interesting reaction... Boarding the plane to The Hamptons, when I first saw your ass in those jeans. Wow...It was the sexiest ass I had ever seen. I wanted to touch it. I wanted to bite it, I wanted to fuck Ghalib the cab driver. There were so many feelings unleashed."

"Ms. Carmichael, you are getting me excited. Can we play a little game sweetie?" She asked seductively.

Intrigued, I told her yes.

"How bout you tell me how you would like to pay back your debt and we act it out right now?"

"I like that Idea, Ms. Cynthia. I miss you desperately and I've had no avenue of release."

"Excellent, Ms. Carmichael. You say you're wearing silk panties?"

"Yes," I replied, heart racing.

"Can you please touch yourself through your panties just for a second?"

"Yes, Ms. Cynthia, but I need to go inside first.

"Why Sweetie?

"Someone might see me out here." I said shyly.

"All the more exciting Leasie."

Why did I melt whenever she called my Leasie? No one seemed to be up yet in the neighboring rooms, so I began.

"I'm touching myself Ms. Cynthia." I said breathing deep.

"Excellent Sweetie. Does the silk feel good against you wet little pussy?"

"Ummmm, yes." I said sliding my finger between my warm labia. Suddenly I thought of her tongue teasing me through my panties, at the breakfast table.

"Great, now Ms. Carmichael, I want you to tell me exactly how you plan to pay your debt to me. I want you to continue touching yourself until you cum in your panties like the horny little slut you are. And when you're done, you're going to send me your dirty little panties DHL priority. And, of course you will have to go panty less today for soiling another pair."

Somehow the thought of sending my panties to her excited me even more.

"Just on second Ms. Carmichael, I need to switch you to speaker so I can talk hands free." The phone seemed to go dead.

Once again, I was in disbelief of her effect on me. The image of that magical diamond between her legs as she laid face down on the lounge chair filled my mind.

The diamond was topped by her dark pink asshole and angled down and out, the side points were formed at the intersection of her thighs, ass cheeks and outer labia. From there, the crease of her outer labia and thighs angled closer together making perfect straight lines converging at the tip of her vagina. The lower end of the diamond did not come to point as her clitoral hood faded into the gap between her thighs. This gave the appearance the lower tip of the diamond was cut off, leaving an inch-wide gap below her vagina. Her firm round ass begged to be touched and kissed...

I was interrupted by Cynthia's voice. "...still there Ms. Carmichael? Hello?"

"Oh sorry Ms. Cynthia I was lost in thought. I am standing naked before you now, so every part of me can feel your skin against mine." My finger pressed the wet silk between my engorged pussy lips. "I love the way your shoulders peek out from my tank top, but I need to kiss your neck and shoulders. Please stand up so I can take that off. I need full access."

I could her rustling as she apparently was standing up. "We're close enough I feel your breath and smell your perfume. I need to kiss you and peal that shirt off. I'm lifting the tank up and off and leaning in to meet those bright red little lips

She mumbled and moaned as if she were really kissing me.

"I love the feel of the skin on your cheek and neck as I caress you with my fingers." I sighed. "I love my hands running over you sexy naked shoulders and siding down the curve of you back as my tongue dances with yours."

She whimpered again sounding like I was kissing her. She was magical at this. My finger was pressing the silk fabric deeper into my wetness.

"I have to feel that gorgeous ass so I'm sliding my hand inside your (or should I say my) panties. Oh God, I love the feel of that firm little ass. It makes my pussy so wet Ms. Cynthia." I moaned as I plunged my finger up and down my hot slit, rubbing the wet silk against me.

My eyes closed as I imagined the sound of our breaking kiss and heard her gasp.

"I need to kiss that neck and shoulders Ms. Cynthia. I can smell that perfume; it turns me on so much. I can feel your heartbeat as I kiss your tender neck. I have to have you Ms. Cynthia. I am laying you back onto the bed, reluctantly releasing those buns so I can support myself as I lay you down and slide you up to place your head on the pillow." I rubbed myself and imagined her beautiful body pressed against mine, as I lowered myself onto her.

"I'm moving to your shoulders gripping your left should with my right hand and tracing the curve as I kiss the little gap above your collar bone. I've dreamed of having my way with you for so long. I can feel your hands caressing my back. I love it when you touch me Ms. Cynthia." I was panting as my finger moved quicker. "I can feel you shiver as my breath hits your neck and your hands grip my ass."

"Oh Leasie, I feel that in MY clit sweetie!" She whimpered using my line.

That sent a wave of pleasure though me and I knew I would be cumming quickly. She made me lose all control every time. I had to direct my narrative to justify my pending orgasm.

"What are you doing sliding your hand between us? I'm pleasuring y, you! Oh fuck! That finger!" I yelled working mine wildly through my panties.

Luckily, she took my que. "Feel how wet you are, you horny little slut! You're gonna cum before me, again aren't you?"

"Oh, God Ms. Cynthia!" I squealed fingering myself wildly. "It's not fair. I remember that Friday night cumming with my face in your neck, smelling your perfume while Mr. Happy pounded my clit!"

"Oh, Sweetie that hot little twat is sucking my fingers in. Oh, my you are excited, aren't you?"

"Oy Yes, I love what you do to me!" I said in a high-pitched whine. "I want you inside of me Ms. Cynthia."

"You like it hard don't you slut?" She panted and squealed apparently close to cumming too. "Beg for my fucking fingers Slut!"

"Finger fuck me Ms. Cynthia! Aaahhh fuuuuuuuuuuck! I'm gonna cuuuuummmmmmmmm. Oh, yeeeeesssssss Ms. Cyyyyynnnnthia! Fuck me hard! Pleeeaaaase!"

She screamed along with me as her orgasm built. I heard fingers sloshing and slapping her wet pussy along with muffled screams as the bed rustled in the background.

"Oh, fuck Ms. Cynthia. You're making me cum so hard! I love what you do to mmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Cuuuuuummmmminnnnggg. OH God! Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh baby! I'm cuuuuuuuummmmmminggggggggg.

"Yes! cum for me Leasie! You turn me on so much. Your pussy's so warm and wet!"

I could barely hold the phone as I rubbed the wet silk on my clit. My entire body stiffened as I came hard just thinking about her. I had never been this out of control... Ever! But I had never felt so alive and free before. I wanted more of her. I had to have more of her and would do anything to get it.

As my orgasm passed, I lay there, eyes still closed, panting and touching myself. The panties were soaked through and the wet area covered halfway up to the waist band and around to the bottom of my ass.

"Oh, Ms. Cynthia, you make me crazy. I can't stop thinking about you. Your skin, your scent, your taste, your eyes, your beautiful body. I want to kiss you all over. I need to see you and taste you. I can't stop thinking about the taste when I sucked your cum off that vibrator. I wanna taste you pussy so badly. I need you to cum in my mouth with my tongue buried inside of you, and I need it right now!"

"Oh Leasie, your lips are so warm and soft on my neck. I want to feel them on my pussy. I want to stroke your hair while you probe me with your tongue. Kiss me Sweetie."

"Yes, I love it when our tongues connect and meld together...Oh god."

I swore I could hear the sounds of a passionate kiss. She really was good at this.

"I could kiss you forever, but I've waited so long, I need to taste you Ms. Cynthia. I am kissing the top of your chest, planting light kisses as my hands grip your shoulders. My stiff nipples are caressing the skin of your upper abdomen. Can you feel them?"

"Yes, your tits are tickling me, and your lips are magical..."

"I can feel your wet heat on my belly as I slide slowly lower, between your legs. Oh, Ms. Cynthia, I can smell that sweet pussy. I am kissing the top of your right breast..."

"Oooohhhh Sweetie, your lips are so soft, please don't stop." She sighed so sexily, I felt butterflies through my body.

I am raising myself up to see those beautiful breasts, they are so damned sexy... Oh baby, your eyes look like they could devour me. You make me so fucking wet." I panted and she groaned softly. "I'm kissing your right nipple."

"Oh, sweetie that feels so good, yes right there," She whimpered.

"And now the left... I love every inch of you Ms. Cynthia."

"Yeeessss," she said softly. "I love feeling your skin against mine."

"Your belly is like warm silk Ms. Cynthia." My fingers worked the wet silk of my panties slowly up and down my slit. My mind could perfectly picture her tanned belly as I spoke. "I'm kissing circles around your belly button, leaning on my elbow as my hands caress your abdomen.

"That feels so good, your hands are so soft, and your lips, I can't help pushing myself toward them longing for the next kiss. I want you so much Sweetie... Please..."

"I'm gripping the waist band sweetie; I need my panties off of you. That's it Ms. Cynthia, raise those sexy hips." I whimpered as my finger hit the spot again. "I'm peeling back the panties... Oh God, they're clinging to those beautiful moist lips. They don't want to let go. But I need to kiss you there..."

"Oh, fuck Leasie, please lick my pussy, oh God I need it..."

"Let's get these off Ms. Cynthia. Damn I love watching you wiggle those hips... That's it, passed the knees. Wow, you're yanking those legs out. Oh shit, your legs are spread wide..."

"I want your tongue in there Sweetie..."

"Me too Ms. Cynthia, but it's so pretty, let me see it for just a minute. Oh, fuck you smell so good. Let me get my hands under those thighs, I think I'm gonna need to hold on, you're already gyrating and I'm not even touching you yet! Who's the horny little slut now?"

"You're such a terrible tease, please Leasie, you've tortured me enough. I've needed this for weeks..."

"But Ms. Cynthia, I need to kiss that silky skin on those firm inner thighs and feel them on my cheek first. You don't want me to just dive in do you?"

"Yes! Please, lick my fucking pussy..."

"Oh God, Ms. Cynthia, I love it when you talk dirty, but you need to hold still a little, I can barely keep hold of that beautiful ass. You're gonna strain something shoving that steaming little pelvis at me."

"Please Leasie!" She whined.

I was barley touching myself, but she had me working into a frenzy of lust that I knew I could not control.

"Ok Ms. Cynthia, just let your ass rest on my hands and rest on the bed. I promise I will do all the work, just breath and relax. We're both gonna enjoy this..."

"Ok, ooh, your hands are warm.

"Thank you, Ms. Cynthia, I like those knees in the air and your legs spread wide for, me. What a perfect little slit. I love the way your pink little lips are glistening. And I can see your clit hood bulging, I bet that little clit is ready to sing for me."

"Please, make it sing Leasie. I'm so ready." She pleaded.

"I'm kissing your left inner thigh just above the knee." (She moaned). "And another an inch closer. Oh, your skin is like silk and your sent is making me tingle all over. I'm kissing closer, can you feel my breath Ms. Cynthia?"