The Protégé Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned around and she laid there confused and disheveled. "I even told Ghalib we would use him for a shopping day. How soon can you be ready?"

She hesitated and thought. "30 minutes."

"OK, I'll let him know." I texted Ghalib and ran to the shower.

With all the activity of the day, we managed to avoid any discussion or sharing of thoughts about "The Kiss". Saturday night the movers had moved everything and put it in its place including the clothing in her drawers and closets.

That evening she spent time putting things in final order and with her bed in place there were no awkward sleeping arrangements.

Ironically, as we showered. Cynthia began a new wave of sexual communications spurred on by my text the night before.

She had replied to my text earlier.

Cynthia: Business phone! Check your personal e-mail

About an hour later she sent another

Cynthia: You must be sleeping in?

At 11:15 I replied from the cab.

Me: Sorry, just go this. Message received. :)

Crap, it didn't even occur to me when I sent the text the work phones are visible to the company.

I had a personal cell phone linked to my personal mail. When I pulled it up wow!

Cynthia: You miss me terribly?... See pic one. You owe me some attention Ms. Carmichael. See pic two. This should be your tongue!

Pic one was a photo from her Belly button to mid-thigh. She was wearing my pink thong with her hand inside. Her fingers were visible through the cloth except for the middle finger apparently penetrating her.

Pic two showed her sans panties with two fingers buried. I had no idea how she took the pics but wow! Her pussy lips were shimmering with moisture. Luckily Stacey was talking to her parents and oblivious to the pics on my phone.

Me: Not fair!

Cynthia: Not fair? You still owe me six orgasms!

Me: True...

I turned away from Stacey and snapped a selfie with my tongue extended. I was getting turned on by the minute. I sent the photo.

A few moments later, I received a close up of her shaved pussy, legs spread sitting on an office chair, it appeared.

Cynthia: I need it right here.

Me: Is that live?

Cynthia: Yes. I need it right now!

Me: Me too! God, I wish I was there. I want to taste you so bad, Ms. Cynthia

Cynthia: I showed you mine, you show me yours.

Me: Can't, in the cab with Stacey. Shopping day while the movers mover her in.

Cynthia: So, my plant sitting is no longer needed?

Me: You can still use the place any time. If I'm away, you can use my bed any time. If I'm home, you can use me any time :)

Cynthia: Six orgasms!

Me: Then what do we do day two?

Cynthia: Six more of course! In the meantime, show me yours from the first store you stop at.

I liked where this was going. I would send pics from every stop. God, she was exciting.

Me: Whatever you want Ms. Cynthia... You'll see me soon!

Our first stop was Macey's. I moved quickly to find something to try on and slipped into a dressing room. I slipped out of my skirt and panties and sat on the bench. I spread my legs wide and snapped several pics. I selected the best one, proud of the trim job I had done. I hit send and a few seconds later heard the ding.

Cynthia: So pretty. I love that dark little muff.

Me: I am soaking wet thinking of you. I can't stop thinking about you, so I'm wet all the time!

Cynthia: Did you soil your panties?

Me: Took then off first!

Cynthia: I'll send you the next pose.

Me: Can't wait.

It seemed like it took forever to get Stacey out of Macey's and to make matters worse in my state of heightened arousal, I could not peel my eyes off of Stacey's ass. She was wearing a pair of jean shorts, with the l legs rolled up to Daisy Duke length. I don't know how she did it but, I swore her ass was smiling at me. There was an arched seem between her ass cheeks and thighs that ever so slightly peeked out. Such a full beautiful ass, I could not stop staring and just didn't care. She would never know I was staring anyway. Needless to say, I followed her lead most of the day.

Back in the cab to Saks, AEO & Aerie and Henri Bendel. As we started off, I received a pic of Cynthia's naked ass bent over with her shaved pink pussy in full view. I stared uncontrollably. This time Stacey noticed.

"What's up?" She asked raising her eyes for a peek.

"The china market forecast is looking bleak." I said staring at the phone. "We talked about it with LVMH last week. It's a disturbing trend."

She quickly changed the subject and I shot a quick e-mail to Cynthia and put my phone away.

Me: Thanks, I just soiled my panties again!

Cynthia: Good leave them in my top left desk drawer in the office please.

Me: Yes Ms. Cynthia! You're insatiable!

I focused on Stacey for the rest of the ride and had a great time at Saks. In the dressing room I removed my skirt and put my panties in my handbag. I got on my hands and knees to match the pose and took several pics again. I found myself staring and struggling to pick which one to send. I had never seen myself from that angle before and it was turning me on much more than it should have. I was drooling over my own pussy. There was something twisted with that. However, I convinced myself it was the thought of Cynthia drooling over it that excited me.

On the way to AEO & Aerie I received a pick of her fingers pressing on her clit with this text message.

Cynthia: Making myself cum looking at the picture of your ass! Your turn.

She knew exactly how to push my buttons. I would soon be masturbating in the dressing room at AEO & Aerie's and I was gushing at the thought. Once again, I scared myself. I could never have imagined myself doing anything like this and now I was excited beyond belief at the thought of masturbating in AEO & Aerie.

When we arrived, I did my best to be patient and spend time looking at things for Stacey. She was the whole point of the day. We were shopping for clothes for her work and this was a first for her to be able to shop the stores we were visiting and actually purchase clothes that weren't on the clearance rack.

We picked out a couple of outfits she liked, and she tried them on. I waited, knowing she would probably like me to see them on her before she bought, and she did. Ultimately, she went with both. I stared at the pictures Cynthia sent while I waited and grabbed a selection of random dresses, so I was ready for my turn. I bounced between the picture of Cynthia's world class ass and the masturbation photo.

The latter was a great close up of her glistening wet pussy. I had waited so long... When would I ever get the chance to taste her, I wondered breathing like a dog in heat. Stacey didn't help, when she came out of the dressing room, the daisy dukes seemed to penetrate extra deep in her ass crack. I was definitely becoming an ass girl.

I quickly ducked into the dressing room, hung the clothes on the rack and planted my ass on the seat. My naked ass, that is. I hiked my skirt and began to touch myself as I looked at her pic on my phone. Then I got an idea on how to take it to the next level. I plugged ear buds into my phone so I could hear her without the rest of the store hearing. Then, I made a skype call to Cynthia and laid the phone on the bench. I leaned back against the wall with my legs spread and knees bent. I positioned my pussy above the camera and worked my fingers in and out and then rubbed my clit for the camera.

"Holy shit, you horny little slut! Oh my God Leasie. You're so cruel to me. I want to taste that... fuck you're gonna make me cum again Leasie."

I wanted to tell her how much I wanted to taste her wet pussy, but the dressing room was open underneath. I whispered hoping she could hear. "I'm in the dressing room at AEO & Aerie, listening with my ear buds, thinking of the picture of your ass."

"Damn Leasie, I'm touching myself again. I can see your beautiful pink pussy. You're such a tease. I so much want to taste that steamy cunt."

I whimpered and sped up the pace of my fingers.

"I heard that Leasie. So, you like looking at my ass?"

I began sliding up and down the wall rolling my hips in response.

"Are your gonna cum for me, little slut" She panted. "Oh fu,u,uck Leasie, I want y, you! Aaaahhhh!"

She began to squeal in a high-pitched voice that sent me over the edge.

"You're making me cum Leasie. Oh Fu, u, u, u, ck!"

My body began to vibrate as I rubbed my clit furiously with three fingers clinching my teeth to prevent screaming out for the whole store to hear. Hearing Cynthia screaming in ecstasy as my fingers pounded my clit sent a jolt of pleasure through my pelvis that paralyzed me. My legs stiffened and hips pulsated pumping my upper body against the wall like beating a drum, but there was no stopping. All that mattered was the wave of pleasure cumming together produced.

I wanted to scream out and let the world know I was cumming for her but held it in as my soaked hot pussy took control of every other muscle in my body.

"Oh God yes, cum with me Leasie. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Yes! Yes! Yes!" she whaled as my body convulsed for her.

My orgasm seemed to go on and on as my fingers were a blur rubbing my clit. Finally, I collapsed onto the phone panting uncontrollably. I tried to collect myself as the reality of my situation came back into my mind.

Cynthia whispered as she panted in my ear. "Oh my God, Ms. Carmichael. I don't believe I have ever cum so hard. You really scare me... You continue to bring out desires I never knew I had."

"Alecia? You ok?" Asked Stacey from the other side of the door.

"I'm fine. Be right out." I replied as I pulled the phone out from under me. I looked at Cynthia on the screen, apparently laying on her hotel bed. "I better go, I think the whole store may know what just happened. You, Ms. Cynthia, make me loose ALL control. Damn, I miss you. If I don't get to see you soon, I may end up in jail somewhere."

I hung up and got dressed quickly and straightened myself up looking in the mirror. When I exited the dressing room, it felt like every eye in the place was on me. Stacey had paid and stood holding her bags. I feared my clothes were not on properly and everyone could see it but me.

"I take it you're feeling better after that. It sounded like you were "Talking" (She made air quotes) with Cynthia. Lecia honey, you (air quotes) "rub one off" like a pair of buffalo in a broom closet."

My face turned beet red. "Was it that bad?"

She nodded her head toward a man in the ladies lingerie section ogling me as he pretended to shop.

"Ok, I think we can move on." I said red faced.

I slunk out of the store and into the cab. Stacey sat too close to me on the left. I became keenly aware the scent of my wet pussy filled the air. I turned to the right and looked out the window. Then, like the horny little slut I had become, I secretly smelled my fingers thinking of Cynthia, and what I wanted to do to her.

After an awkward silence I noticed Ghalib was looking at me in the rear-view mirror with a confused look. He appeared to be sniffing the air subtly. "It's just your imagination... He can't smell you." Said my inner voice. But I knew he could. I reached into my handbag, past my soiled panties to a bottle of perfume. I dabbed some onto my cum coated fingers and applied it to my neck. I sat back and closed my eyes, trying to center myself.

A moment later, I heard a whisper in my ear that only made things worse. She leaned in so close she accidently touched my earlobe with her lips, which sent another jolt through my clit. "I can still smell you Lecia!"

What was wrong with me? I just jacked off in public and came like a freight train. And now I wanted to take my best friend in the back seat, while Ghalib watched. I wanted to squeeze her naked ass while I kissed her hard and deep. I wanted to taste her cum as I tonged her wildly and felt her silky thighs on my cheeks. I was ready to rub her round little nose against my stiff clit as she tongue fucked me in the cab.

Thank God we arrived at Henri Bendel. I rushed out of the cab. "Keep the meter running Ghalib." I said, bee lining for the ladies room. I was disgusted with myself as I soaped up a washcloth and headed for the stall. I washed my sticky pussy clean before washing my hands. I again splashed cold water on my face. I looked at my reflection and snapped myself back to reality.

"You OK Lecia," said Stacey peeking in the door.

"Yep, ready for action." I said as I walked toward the door.

At the end of the day, Stacey ended up with several new outfits and was immediately occupied by checking out the movers' work when we arrived back at the apartment. I was grateful for the distraction.

The movers grouped her clothing and did an excellent job of putting them in the right drawers. She was occupied checking things out and making some minor adjustments. So, I said good night and turned in early. I was going to have a busy week and wanted to get an early start.

I laid there thinking about Cynthia, and my loss of self-control around her. I so needed to see her. But there was no telling when we could actually connect. The memory of snuggling with Stacey last night had me wishing for a knock on the door. The knock never came and eventually I drifted off to sleep.

I was off early and did not see Stacey Monday morning and I was in bed before she came home Monday night. Thankfully work kept me busy all week. We worked diligently to finalize the web site layout for LVMH with a team of software and marketing specialist. I was very proud of the team and their efforts to make a user-friendly layout with versions in twelve different languages.

We were tight but on pace for a beta launch October first allowing three months for debug and launch. I spoke with Cynthia daily. She was in Paris and would be heading to the Czech Republic after that. I Would be leaving for China on Sunday and our paths appeared to be destined never to cross.

On Thursday afternoon, I was in my office after hanging up from a conference call with Maurice and Russel. No sooner had I hung up and the phone rang from Cynthia's office extension.

"Alecia Carmichael." I answered.

"Well, hello Ms. Carmichael, might I see you in my office?" Cynthia said calmly.

"What? Are you serious? You're here?" I said heart racing.

"Yes, Ms. Carmichael, but only for a couple hours..."

"On my way!" I said as I jumped up and walked quickly to her office.

The blinds were all closed in her office, which excited me. We would have privacy. Unfortunately, one of the board members was in her office when I arrived.

"Come in Ms. Carmichael," Said Cynthia. "Charles Rosland, this is Alecia Carmichael."

She sat behind her desk wearing a white blouse buttoned mid chest with a blue jacket. Her hair was down and curled inward to frame her face. Her blue eyes and narrow nose made my heart flutter.

"It's an honor to meet you Ms. Carmichael. So good to put a face to a name. I can't thank you enough for helping to land our largest account yet. I never thought I would meet another young lady as talented and savvy as our Cynthia, but thus far you're right there with her." He said as he walked over to shake my hand. His hands were surprisingly soft.

"I told you to trust me Charles. She is amazing. She has a sense for people beyond her years, possibly beyond my years!" Said Cynthia smiling at me. God she was beautiful.

"I should never have doubted you Cynthia." He smiled at me.

"I promise I will not disappoint Mr. Rosland." I replied with a firm shake.

His eyes rolled to my tits. "You definitely do not disappoint."

That was all I needed to know. Top buttons unbuttoned and Chuckie would do anything I say. He walked back to his chair and sat down

"I was just wrapping up with Charles. We had a brief window to meet with the board today, so I flew in overnight and arrived this morning. Unfortunately, I'm heading back to Paris in three hours. I would very much like to get an update on LVMH before I leave. Have a seat." She pointed at the couch that faced the side of her desk.

I sat and she spun toward me. I nearly came in my panties as she turned her chair sideways to face me. The desk blocked the view from Charles, but my vantage point gave a glorious view of her shaved naked pussy peeking out from her hiked blue skirt. My face reddened, pussy moistened and heart rate accelerated.

I struggled to breath before glancing at Charles who was looking at me oddly.

"Everything ok Ms. Carmichael?" Asked Charles, with a half-smile and concerned eyes.

"Everything's great from where I'm sitting. It is a little warm in here, wouldn't you say?" I said as I looked at Cynthia.

"Just a bit." She replied and turned her head to look at Charles. "Thank you so much Charles I'm glad we can get approval from the board today. Once again you have worked your magic. I will see you in... (She looked at her watch, leaned back in her seat and spread her legs wider.) sixty minutes in the board room? Now I need to get an update from my young protégé here, she owes me a few things so I thought I would take the opportunity to collect in person."

Her labia pealed apart when she spread her legs revealing her bright pink glisten inner labia. My eyes could not break away and Charles faded into the background like the furniture. The prize I had been longing for was twenty feet away begging for my warm moist tongue. Although at that exact moment my mouth seemed unusually dry making it even harder to swallow. I gently moistened my lips with my tongue.

I had fantasized about tasting her so many times and now she was offering herself to me, or should I say teasing me, in front of a key board member where I could do nothing about it. My mouth began to moisten rapidly as I stared helplessly at her glistening pussy. I wanted to drop to the floor, crawl between her legs and drink her in as she came in my hungry mouth.

"I'll see you shortly Cynthia." Said Charles standing up. I also stood. "Don't get up Ms. Carmichael. It was a pleasure meeting you and I look forward to getting a further update at the board meeting."

"Thank you, Charles, would you shut the door on your way out? I do not want to be disturbed before the board meeting." Said Cynthia as she waved her hand motioning me to sit.

As he walked out the door I sat back down, disappointed. Her legs remained open and I so wanted to dive in tongue first. She clearly sensed the urgency on my face.

"if we can contain ourselves for just a moment Ms. Carmichael, I would like to clarify a few things..."

"Anything you say Ms. Cynthia," I replied compliantly.

"As you heard my time is very limited. There is a board meeting in one hour, so I will need you to stay focused and follow instructions." She reached into the top desk drawer and pulled out the panties I left on Monday.

She held them to her nose and took a long slow breath. Thank you for these Leasie, they will make a fine addition to my collection. Eyes locked on the target between her legs, I fidgeted and started to get up.

"Please remain seated Ms. Carmichael, this will go so much smoother if you comply." She said in a calm authoritative voice. "You can be such a good girl at times."

She sniffed the panties again while the pair I was wearing were beginning to moisten. It occurred to me that I would likely be handing over yet another pair of "soiled" panties in a few moments.

"However, your little escapade in the dressing room Sunday was rather torturous. I believe you currently owe me six orgasms I have a very tight window to begin collecting."

"Yes Ms. Cynthia" I nodded enthusiastically, eyes still on the prize.

"You do seem eager, that is good. Are you eager Ms. Carmichael?"

"Oh God yes! I can't stop thinking about you. I want to crawl over and taste you so badly..."