The Protégé Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like that plan Ms. Carmichael, but you seem to be wearing a awful lot of clothing, would you mind removing your jacket and blouse for me?" Her legs spread just a little wider as her skirt bunched firmly at her hips.

I looked toward the door, concerned that someone might come in. "Can I lock the door first Ms. Cynthia."

"I do like it when you call me Ms. Cynthia, but locking the door would lessen the excitement just a little, don't you think?" She smiled deviously.

Her words and facial expression sent a little wave of excitement through my lower body. I smiled, tossed the jacket and unbuttoned my blouse.

"Ms. Carmichael, you do take direction well. You are making me very warm and very wet. I hope you know how much; I have anticipated the payment of your debt. I like your black silk bra, Ms. Carmichael, but I would really like to see those beautiful breasts. Would you please remove that too?"

I was shaking with lust and anticipation. I unclipped my bra and tossed it aside.

"You are so beautiful Ms. Carmichael. My pussy is steaming for you right now." She said swinging her knees together and apart two times before settling in her seat with them set wide apart."

"Please let me repay you Ms. Cynthia." I said desperately.

"As usual your manners are impeccable Ms. Carmichael, but I am still troubled by your skirt and shoes. Remove them please but leave your panties on for inspection." She looked at me smiling.

I could barely believe how quickly I complied with her orders. I raised my ass up off the couch to remove the skirt and nearly took my panties with it but managed to keep them most of the way on. When I tossed my skirt, I pulled them back up and settled back down on the couch. My wetness was beginning to peek through the black silk, and I grew more excited knowing I would need to surrender my soiled panties to her yet again.

"There is something that has haunted me since our little phone session that produced the panties you sent me. I can't help thinking about watching you make yourself cum through your panties..."

"Yes, Ms. Cynthia." I said as my right hand moved from sofa to the patch of silk covering my tingling pussy.

She did not have to finish her train of thought. I knew what she wanted. I wanted to make myself cum for her. I needed to show her how much I wanted her and that I would do anything to please her. It turned me on knowing I could excite her and I wanted to see her reaction. My middle finger pressed against the silk as I wiggled it into my slit.

"Oh Ms. Carmichael, you are such a horny little slut. I love your openness. God you light my fire Leasie. Tell me what you want my pet."

I glanced up to see her hungry eyes, devouring me before looking back at her spread labia.

My finger slid up and down my slit forcing the silk inward where is soaked up my juices. "I want to drop to my hands and knees and crawl to you steaming wet pussy Ms. Cynthia."

My fingers pressed harder and I heard her moan as I spoke. Her hands rested on her thighs and she began to squeeze them firmly. I thought she did so to prevent the urge to touch herself.

"I want to breath in your scent and feel the tingle of every cell of my body as I do. I want to feel your warmth on my tongue as I separated those pink steamy lips while that silky soft skin of your inner thigh tickles my cheeks... Oh God Ms. Cynthia, you make so warm." I whimpered as my voice crackled.

I could smell my own juices, as I was already building toward an uncontrollable frenzy. I began to pant as my hips rocked. The wet silk stimulated my clit as her exposed pussy held my gaze.

"Ms. Carmichael you are making me very very hot. I hope you're going to put your mouth to work backing up your words. I want you Ms. Carmichael, more than anything I have ever wanted."

I cried out as her words sent me quickly to the brink. I let out a long high-pitched crackling moan that felt like it was coming from outside my body. "Aaa, aaa, aaaaaahhhhhhh."

"Are you my pet Ms. Carmichael?" She asked softly.

"Oh yes, Ms. Cynthia. I want to please you, aaahh! Please let me suck you pussy. Oh fuck, I need it!"

"That's it Ms. Carmichael, make yourself cum for me my pet." Her voice consumed me. "Oh that's sexy. Are you coming for me Leasie?"

"Yes! Yyyyyeeeeesssss I'm cumming for you Ms. Cynthia. Oh God, I'm cumming for you! Aaaaaaaaahhhhh! Aaaaaaaaahhhhh! Aaaaaaaaahhhhh! Aaaaaaaaahhhhh! Aaaaaaaaahhhhh!"

My legs stiffened as my heels pressed against the floor spread wide. I arched my back against the sofa raising my ass off the cushion as my fingers rubbed my clit frantically through the soaked silk."

"That's it baby, Oh God, I want you! Cum for me Leasie!" She panted.

I closed my eyes and let out one final squeal. "Cumming for you Ms. Cyn, Cynthia."

I went silent as my mouth opened wide, but no air came out as my whole body stiffened. My fingers rubbed my clit feverishly as my juices flooded my panties. My hips pulsed at the wave of pleasure locked my diaphragm. My body spasmed as my clit sent wave after wave of tingling electricity through me. Finally, my orgasm peaked and I sucked in air frantically and collapsed back onto the sofa.

"Ms. Carmichael, that was far better than I even imagined." She said breathlessly.

I felt a strange sense of pride that she was visibly flustered. She took another whiff of my panties.

"Of course, I'm going to need those panties, Ms. Carmichael. Would you please remove them for me?" I did as commanded and sat on the edge of the sofa panties in hand. I leaned forward staring at her exposed pussy, complete naked and ready to please.

"It seems you now owe me seven orgasms Ms. Carmichael. Your debt continues to mount, and I think it is time to make a payment." She said spreading herself wider.

"I am so ready Ms. Cynthia" I dropped to my hands and knees, clutching my wet panties in my right fist.

"Ms. Carmichael, would you please place those panties in your teeth and bring then to me?

The thought brought a new level of excitement to me. I clinched the waist band in my teeth and crawled slowly toward her, with very slow, deliberate, exaggerated motions. My ass flexed and stretched, and I swayed side to side as I crawled. I looked at her hungrily and watched as her eyes widened and seemed to light up at the sight.

"Ms. Carmichael, you are making me very wet. You look hungry my pet." Her eyes wide and excited.

I nodded, unable to speak with my panties dangling from my teeth.

Cynthia breathed in my scent through my panties and smiled as I drew closer.

As I entered the gap between her spread knees, she slid herself lower in the chair, bring my target closer and easier to access. She tossed the panties back in the drawer and reached down for the pair I clutched in my teeth.

"Good girl Ms. Carmichael, you will make a fine p, et!" She squeaked as my nose tickled the target. "You're a hu, hungry little sl, slut!"

Her body shook as I breathed in deeply and my nose gently touched her. My body came alive as her scent penetrated my brain. I exhaled and felt Cynthia tremble as my hot breath washed over her. She whimpered softly and closed her eyes.

I stared up at her face as I leaned in. My tongue ran slowly and firmly up her wet crack. Her labia were steamy warm and softer than I imagined against my tongue. The taste of her was sweet at first with a touch of bitterness as I lingered. I only knew it tasted like ecstasy and I needed more.

"Oh Leasie." She whimpered as I lapped up her sweet juices.

Her hand settled on the back of my head. "Oh God, I've needed this."

Her legs pressed in bringing her warm silky skin against my cheeks. I don't think I had ever felt anything so soft in my life. I never wanted to stop. I raised up and sucked he upper labia and clit into my mouth, shaking my head gently side to side.

Cynthia tensed and moaned in complete ecstasy as I sucked and wiggled. When I began wiggling my tongue on her clit she cried out. "Oh my God Leasie, right there. Ooohhhh Fuuuuuccckkkkkk." She gripped her chair with both hands and my heart raced with a feeling of complete control. "Oh ffffffuuuuuuucckkkkkk I'm cumming Leasie, r, right there."

Her pelvis vibrated up and down as she came in my mouth. "Oh God, right there, oh yyyyyyeesssss right there! Yyessss, yyyyeeesss, yyyeeesss. Right fucking there! Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh!"

She pulled me off, unable to take anymore, so I began to slowly lap at her again with my tongue in slow firm licks parting her labia and sucking in her cum. As I continued, she petted my head encouraging me to continue. I looked up to see her smiling down at me. The taste of her, the sweet sticky feel on my lips and tongue were a heavenly combination.

I pulled away looking up at her, inches from her engorged womanhood. "You taste like heaven Ms. Cynthia. Better than I ever imagined. But, I'm still hungry." I slowly extended my tongue moving ever so slowly lower and closer. I watched her eyes widen with a feel of desperation as I drew closer. The tip of my tongue made contact just below the bottom of her labia and she moaned softly.

Our eyes were locked, mine hungry and hers desperate. I was on my knees, but she was the prey and I was the predator. I have never felt more powerful than kneeling naked before her and seeing the look on her face as I took a slow firm lick up her succulent, cum soaked pussy. She tensed and trembled as I parted her tender labia penetrating with my tongue tip as I moved upward.

Her soft moans sent a wave of warm wetness through me. Her trembling intensified as I slowly drug my rough tongue across her stiff sensitive clitoris. Before raising up and moving back down. "I am going to drink every drop of your sweet cum Ms. Cynthia."

I took another slow deliberate lick, favoring the right side, lapping up her cum. "It's the nectar of the God's and I will drink it all" Another lick favoring the left side. "I want more, and I want it now Ms. Cynthia."

This time I pressed back to the middle and stopped at her tight little opening wiggling my tongue inside her. Her eyes briefly closed as I probed her quickly and repeatedly pressing my lips against hers. Then I continued upward, dragging my tongue over her stiff little button.

My eyes stayed locked on her hypnotic blue desperate eyes. "I want to pleasure you Ms. Cynthia." She whimpered as my tongue probed her again. "I want to pleasure you in every way, Ms. Cynthia." I licked her and probed her again.

"Oh, Leasie..." Her eyes closed and her breathing deepened as she petted my head.

My forehead rubbed against her hiked skirt, so I dropped my ass down to my heels and pulled my knees up under me and sat up on my knees. "I need to remove this skirt Ms. Cynthia; it is blocking my access to you." I brought my hands under her thighs and up the sides of her hips. I could feel no side zippers, so I pushed her up off the chair rather forcefully and found the clasp and zipper in back. She helped by holding her ass up and I quickly undid them both and gripped her waistband.

I pulled them off sliding my knuckles across that beautiful ass. I backed up and pulled the skirt down and off her legs. I tossed them aside, gripped her knees and spread them apart. I looked hungrily into her eyes again as my hands slid up her inner thighs. My elbows pressed her legs wider and my fingers caressed their way up her silky thighs.

I leaned in as my hands moved over the top of her thighs and gripped her by the hips. I pulled her toward me positioning her on the edge of the seat. "Much better." I said taking another slow deliberate lick. She moaned her approval. "I see you agree Ms. Cynthia."

I licked again stopping ts her opening before French kissing her steaming pleasure hole. My mouth open wide, I sucked her labia as my tongue probed in and out.

"That feels so good Leasie," Her eyes closed and she bit her lip. I wiggled my head side to side causing a gasp and a grin as her eyes opened. "Oh my God!" She said sounding almost in pain.

I never wanted this to end, I loved the feeling of my tongue inside her, paralyzing her with pleasure, tasting her. I pulled back, "I love being inside of you Ms. Cynthia. Let's get serious about this shall we?"

I raised up and gripped her legs behind the knees and lifted them up over my shoulder. This gave me full access as her legs angle up and out. She had my panties to her face breathing deeply through her nose

I gently pushed a finger into her and continued her tongue lashing. "Ah! Ah!" she gasped in quick succession as I pushed my finger all the way in and began to pump in and out. Her hips began to rock and push back against my finger.

I raised up looking at her, pumping harder. "Do you like that Ms. Cynthia?" She nodded and whimpered. "Would you like another?"

"Y, yes!" She gasped. "Oh, Pleases..."

"Hear you go." I said pulling out and pushing in two.

She exhaled in a sporadic series of gasps

I began pumping again. "Is that better Ms. Cynthia?"

Her rapid mini gasps continued. "O, o oh y, yes."

I extended my tongue and leaned in slowly maintaining eye contact. Again, I opened my mouth, sucked in her clit an upper labia, wiggling my tongue as I sucked and fingered her hot pussy.

"Oh God Leasie, I love you. Aaaahhhhhh!" She squealed rocking in hips faster.

"I need you to cum in my mouth again." I planted and dove back on her working my tongue.

I knew she was delirious but, hearing her say she loved me got me that much more excited. I sucked and wiggled my tongue while rapidly shaking my head side to side. My fingers were pumping in and out faster and faster as her moans grew louder.

"Leeeaaaaasssssiiiiiieeeee honey, oh God... Aaaaahhhhhh! Fuuuuuuccckk, feels, g, good. Her hand gripped my head and her knees went higher. "Oh, God, please!" she panted with each word.

Her legs pressed against my shoulder and her back arched. She ground herself against my tongue gyrating and shaking. "Oh God, y. you're a, fuck, a, mazing. R, right there Leasie. Aaaahhhhh fuuuuucccckkk ." Her voice had been getting louder and suddenly she shoved my panties into her mouth and bit down on them apparently to muffle the screams.

I watched her face and as she screamed into my panties. I had never been so excited with a sex partner before. I felt like a goddess making this gorgeous powerful woman into a raging sex toy. I felt like I could cum just watching her react to me. I could taste her juices flowing onto my tongue and wanted more.

I sped up again fingering her hard and torturing her clit with my lips and tongue. My tongue and neck were tired, but I would go all day if she let me. Her chair bounced and squeaked as she fucked my fingers and tongue. I loved how she told me when I hit the spot and she continue her chant of "right there", but with my panties shoved in her mouth she was hard to understand.

I realized I was right when I felt the rush of warm sticky juices flooding my tongue and face. She tried to pull me off by the hair, but I wasn't done, I wanted to take her to the edge and beyond. Her hips were almost vibrating she was moving them so fast in tiny little gyrations. Her legs pressed hard on my shoulders as her muffled screams were more frantic. Her thighs squeezed my head as she came long and hard.

I had to fight to keep my tongue engaged as her orgasm continued. She wailed in a series of high pitched screeches in time with her gyrations as her creamy juices flooded my fingers, cheeks and chin. Finally with both hands she pushed me off. and I glanced down to see a string of thick white fluid clinging to my nose and her pussy. The white creamy fluid covered her engorged labia. For a moment, I thought she had just had sex with a man and it oozed out of her. But it did not taste like semen, it had a hint of sweetness mixed with a metallic taste. Then it occurred to me. Female ejaculation...

"Oh my God Leasie, I'm so sorry, I've never done that before..."

I began to lap it up and she tried to pull me off again. I shook my head and continued licking her clean.

"Leasie, please..."

I pulled off and interrupted. "Ms. Cynthia am I the first to make you ejaculate?"

I licked again, she tried less convincingly to stop me. "Ejaculate? Men Ejac..."

"So can women Ms. Cynthia and I just made you do it!" I grinned at her proudly and lapped up some more. Her legs spread wider allowing her legs to slide off my shoulders and her feet dropped to the floor. Then I slid my fingers out and licked them clean while she watched me.

I leaned back in and took one more deliberate lick up the length of her slit and slowly slid my fingers back inside her. I stood slowly up smiling at her with my fingers working slowly inside of her. As I raised up, I leaned forward bringing my face closer to hers.

"I love pleasing you Ms. Cynthia. I love tasting you..." I kissed her neck gently. She tilted her head to the side exposing her neck. "I love being inside you..." I kissed her neck again and pushed my fingers deep. "I will do anything to pleasure you..." Another kiss and she whimpered with pleasure. "I love being your pet Ms. Cynthia. I was born for this."

"Leasie," She panted. "You make me crazy."

I kissed her passionately probing her mouth with my tongue, letting her taste her cum. My fingers continued to penetrate her soaked pussy causing her to moan and whimper in time with my fingers. I immediately knew I could give her orgasm number three if I wanted, and I definitely wanted.

I broke the kiss and moved back to her neck. "Do you want me to stop Ms. Cynthia?"

She offered her neck again, "I really need to prep for the, Ah!" She gasped as my thumb touched her clit while my fingers continued to pump her.

"I've missed you Ms. Cynthia, and I need more." I whispered as she moaned louder. "I need more time to properly make love to you." I kissed her neck and nibbled her ear lobe. "I want to make love to you all night."

She wiggled her hips and whined out loud. "Leasie, please, I can't take..."

"Oh, but I want to give myself to you Ms. Cynthia. I want to kiss every inch of you and pleasure you until you beg me to stop." I returned to her neck her pulse pounding. "Anything Ms. Cynthia, tell me what you want and I wil do it." I pressed on the back of her chair raising up as High as I could while maintaining contact with her steaming pussy.

"Oh God, Leasie... Pleases. I have to, Gah!" Her head rolled back eyes closed with pleasure until I removed my finger and caused her to gasp.

I leaned forward bringing my left breast toward her lips. "The lady doth protest too much methinks."

She began to kiss my nipple, sending chills from my chest to my shoulders and on down my spine.

"Do you really want my to stop Ms. Cynthia?" I asked tauntingly.

She shook her head as her lips, warm and soft brought my left nipple to complete stiffness. I lowered back down to reinsert my fingers, and she followed with her mouth chasing my right breast.

Cynthia moved to my right breast as I reached down and inserted my fingers again. She moaned and sucked my nipple hard, "Ms. Cynthia, can you please come home with me tonight?" I said seductively. "You could fly out in the morning. Won't you please let me pay you back tonight? I can think of many ways to pleasure you Ms. Cynthia."

"How can I say no to you Ms. Carmichael." She sighed and extended her tongue to tease my nipple.

The wave of warmth that spread through my body was remarkable, fueled by the thought of having her in my bed all night long and unencumbered... A new wave of wetness consumed my pussy. I could feel her wetness growing as I slowly fingered her.

"Oh Ms. Cynthia you make me so wet. I want you in my bed with nothing between us. Just my skin against yours."

Her right hand slid from my breast to my belly, gently caressing me while her left hand caressed my lower back and slid down to my ass. Her touch electrified me. My hand was extended down between us as I slowly and steadily slid two fingers in and out of her. my forearm brushed against my trimmed muff and I found myself rubbing my wet cunt againt my arm excited by her touch.