The Protégé Pt. 07 - Submission

Story Info
She throws caution to the wind.
10.4k words
4.83
13.1k
17

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rimaday
rimaday
1,854 Followers

Note to the reader: This is a new chapter of a young lady's journey from straight to lesbian submission. There are themes of romance mixed with unbridled lust, group sex, reluctance and submission. If you choose to continue, please enjoy!

***

When I woke up the next morning, I was stunned but not surprised that Cynthia was up and out of bed. Her housekeeper, Rosario, was sleeping soundly with no sign of stirring as she snored softly. She felt warm and soft snuggled up to me with her head on my shoulder and leg curled over mine. I moved ever so slowly to work my arm free from under her head and neck. After a few minutes I managed to free myself without waking her.

Cynthia had apparently gone running. That woman was incredible. As drunk as she was, I felt sure this was one morning she would not get up early, but there was no sign of her in the house.

So I went to my room and showered. When I finished, I heard Cynthia in the dining room. Remembering my orders for the week, I remained naked. When I entered the room, she was stretching, and I once again felt a wave of lustful energy tingle through my body.

Her back was to me with her legs spread wide. She was bending at the waist taking her head to her right knee and hands to her ankles. I watched silently while my pussy grew wet and my mouth watered. She stood up legs together and bent straight forward, pulling her head to her shins with her hands gripping her ankles. That gorgeous ass was fully highlighted through her tight red running shorts. She wore a matching red and black lycra cropped tank sports bra.

Next, she spread wide again and stretched to the left. The shorts were darker around her crotch and ass crack from her perspiration as I watched in awe.

"You're taunting me already, Ms. Cynthia. You know my weakness for that beautiful ass of yours."

She stood up. "I thought you might wake up horn..." She stopped mid-sentence as she turned and saw me naked. Her smile grew and her eyes widened.

"Ms. Carmichael, you look absolutely scrumptious this morning. I may have to rethink my breakfast." She had set out some fruit and bagels on the table with juice and coffee. "We need to be quick, my pet. I have been advised of a potential takeover attempt. J.P. Morgan-Chase approached us some months ago and we did not wish to sell. They seem to have a problem taking no for an answer. A jet is being prepped and I will have to leave for New York for an afternoon meeting with the board."

"Do you need me to come with you?"

"No, Ms. Carmichael. I need you to take care of LVMH and be ready to reassure them if they catch wind of the takeover attempt. You helped land them, now your only job is to care for our newest and largest customer. I still cannot believe we signed LVMH, all because of you. Thank you, Ms. Carmichael." She smiled and held out her hand. "However, I do like the sound of you cumming with me."

I stepped forward to take her hand as our lips melted together. Her perfume, now mixed with her perspiration, heightened my senses while she caressed my back and pulled my naked body against her. My hands gripped that fabulously toned ass, her warmth radiated through my body and I surrendered myself to her.

We kissed hard and long as she probed my mouth with her tongue. Warm wetness flooded my engorged pussy as we pressed together. I gripped her top and pulled it up and off. Her warm breasts pressed against mine, nipples stiff and moist with perspiration.

I kissed her neck as my hands slid inside her waist band, touching her hot sweaty buns. Next, I peeled the running shorts and panties down until she stepped out of them, letting them drop to the floor.

I knelt before her, her neatly trimmed bush in front of my face. "You are so beautifully sexy, Ms. Cynthia." I said, looking up at her. "I think about you all the time... Touching you." My hands gripped her ass. "Feeling your warm soft skin... Kissing you." I kissed her belly. "Smelling you." My nose swirled slowly through her soft muff as I breathed her in.

She caressed my head with both hands, slowly spreading her legs wider. Her eyes held my gaze as she smiled down at me.

"Please let me taste you, Ms. Cynthia. I want to feel my tongue in your warm sweet pussy." I sighed as my nose tickled her clit softly. "I want your hot steamy nectar for breakfast, please. I need the taste and smell of you to stay with me when you leave."

She petted my head and smiled sweetly. "How can I deny you, Ms. Carmichael?"

Maintaining eye contact, I slowly extended my tongue, gently tracing its tip up the length of her slit. Her lips were warm and silky soft, with a hint of salty sweat. Her aroma launched chills up my spine. The mixture of her perspiration and coppery sweet pussy scent made my clit tingle.

Her legs trembled and she stepped back and sat on one of the dining table chairs. I followed quickly as she positioned herself with her ass on the edge of the seat leaning back, legs spread.

I crawled between her legs on hands and knees and took a firm slow lick up her slit while looking hungrily into her eyes. "I love tasting you, Ms. Cynthia," I said as I bent down for another lick.

I needed to let her know how much I would miss her.

"I love touching you..." Her eyes closed as I licked again.

"I love feeling my tongue melt into your hot silky pussy." She moaned softly.

"I love pleasing you, Ms. Cynthia..."

"Oh, Leasie...," she squealed as her legs spread wide. "Hoah!" she gasped.

"I will miss you, Ms. Cynthia." I pressed inside her with my tongue, wiggling my head side to side, rubbing her clit with my nose.

"Leasie!" Her body spasmed. The salty sweet taste flooded my mouth as her silky soft skin engulfed my probing tongue. I was addicted to her.

I could convince her to stay.

"Please don't leave, Ms. Cynthia. I'll do anything to please you."

I gripped the back of her thighs and pressed her knees up and out as I leaned in, lapping at her spread labia.

"Oh my, ah! Leasie!" she moaned uncontrollably.

I probed and licked and swirled my tongue on her stiff little clit, feeling the rush of warm sweet juices coating her engorged lips.

Next, I released her left leg letting her thigh rest on my shoulder so I could slide two fingers inside her. "Please cum in my mouth Ms. Cynthia, I want you so much..."

"Fu-uck! Lea-sie!" she groaned in short bursts, in time with her body jerking in a series of mini-crunches.

Her head rolled back. As my lips sucked in her stiff little clit, she began to howl with pleasure as I finger fucked her hard and fast.

Suddenly I stopped. "I think you should stay..."

Before I could finish my sentence, she gripped my head and shoved my face into her cunt. "Finish what you started, you slutty little tease!"

Unable to resist her command, I sucked her hardened love button and swirled my tongue against it, pounding her with my fingers.

"Oh, yes! I'm gonna cum Leasie! Ah! Yes! Fuck me sweetie. Yes! Baby! Aaahh!"

Her body shook as her warm juices drenched my fingers and hand. Every part of me tingled with the feeling of sexual power that comes from knowing your lover has surrendered completely to the pleasure you're bringing her. I had never felt anything like it until I met Cynthia. The memory of that first night at her home in The Hamptons came back to me. Teasing her with the silver bullet, how she raised her pussy in the air to follow it, needing me to pleasure her.

As her orgasm subsided, I removed my fingers and lapped up her drenched pussy, drinking in her sticky sweet cum. Our eyes met as I slowly worked my tongue up and down her length.

"Oh, Leasie, my pet, I love you so much." She sighed contently.

My eyes widened with the rush of excitement her word sent through me. She just said she loves me!

She smiled a knowing smile. "Are you surprised, my pet?"

I nodded, not wanting to remove my tongue as it savored her tangy sweet nectar.

"Leasie, you make so many of us love you but you're blind to it. I have to admit, I thought more than once you were playing me somehow, but you really are oblivious to your effect on others. I've never even kissed a woman before you. Never even came close, but you... And now you've even turned Rosario, it seems. There is no limit."

Her phone rang. Her eyes popped as she saw who it was.

"Sorry, sweetie, I've got to take this. Charles, how are you?" Cynthia winced and pulled her ear away from the phone. "Charles, it will be fine. The airplane will be ready in 45 minutes, and I'll be there by..." She looked at the clock. "Three-thirty."

She put the phone back to her ear as he seemed to calm down a little. "Charles, I'm here with Ms. Carmichael and she's giving me the oral rundown. I am thoroughly satisfied with her performance. She will be back with LVMH Monday and she will have the opportunity to work on her oral presentation several times before then. I've hired a new assistant who I'm sure will put her through the paces today and tomorrow. Ms. Carmichael will put them at ease. They trust her totally, as do I."

She petted my head as I finished the last remnants of cum and began to kiss her soft inner thighs. She smiled at me contently. "Let me call you from the plane, and I'll give you the rundown of my plan so far. It's going to be fine, and if things go as I think, we'll come out of this with a favorable market valuation and stick it to J.P. Morgan/Chase at the same time. Talk to you soon."

Cynthia slid her chair back and stood up. "So sorry, Ms. Carmichael, but I really need to run. Thank you for a very memorable breakfast. If you only knew how much I would like to reciprocate. I promise I will make it up to you," she said as she slipped into her bedroom.

I peeked in. Rosario was still sleeping soundly. I ate some breakfast while Cynthia got ready in record time and whisked out the door, stopping long enough to give me a slow passionate kiss. She looked into my eyes and bit her lip. "I shall miss you my pet. Until next weekend, I'm afraid. You are to take care of Rosario's every need while I'm gone. I will want to hear every intimate detail, of course."

She opened her purse and showed me the silver bullet.

When she left, I checked on Rosario again. Still asleep. It was another beautiful day, so I went to the roof to take advantage of the sun. After an hour on each side I had enough. I showered and put on some shorts and a T. Rosario was still sleeping like a baby. I went for a walk on the beach.

While I was walking my phone rang. It was Cynthia. "Hello, my pet, I'm in the car heading to the office and this will probably be my last chance to check in for a while. So how are you two faring without me?"

"We are fine. Rosario is still sleeping and I'm walking on the beach, thinking about you, smelling you and tasting you. I can't believe, all this time apart and our weekend cut short."

"We'll be together next weekend, I promise. And, I'll have a surprise or two for you, my pet."

"Will you? Mm, I can't wait."

"Nor can I. I hope to call you later and remember, it is your job to take care of Rosario. Ms. Carmichael. This is going to be a tough time for her, and we need to take special care of her for a while. I'll talk to you soon."

"I'll look forward to it," I replied, seductively.

I walked and thought about the past few days, wondering about Cynthia's mixed signals, saying she loved me while telling me to "take care" of Rosario. She was clearly encouraging me to service her, even as she watched.

My own behavior in recent weeks was out of control at best. My eyes bounced from woman to woman relentlessly, picturing them naked and having my way. Cynthia had awakened a side of me that I had never imagined, and now my imagination was boundless.

I replayed over and over in my mind the events with Rosario. I wondered if she would ever wake up. When she did, would she remember any of it? Then my thoughts shifted to my best friend Candy. She had harbored feelings for me for years, and I had been oblivious. But when I did find out, I took advantage. Then she graciously stepped back to let me see where things would go with Cynthia. Now things with Cynthia seemed to include Rosario.

My mind continued in this incessant loop of frustration, until I distracted myself with work. I spent the next two hours planning for my week with LVMH. Louis Vuitton was such a great brand and the family of businesses LVMH included was a dream. In two days, I would be on a cruise ship training their retail group on our investment options for their retirement assets. I truly was living the dream.

After my fifth walk-through and final tweaking of training program, I felt ready. I would review it again tomorrow and have it down. I had delivered the presentation some seventeen times in four different languages, with the help of Maurice and Andre. This was the fourth time on my own and my confidence was high. Cynthia taught me the importance of preparation, but she also thought on her feet better than anyone I had ever seen. I prided myself on that ability, but she was the master.

I relaxed in the living room and began to read a book, thinking about lunch. It was 12:40 and there was no sign of Rosario. After a few pages I became drowsy and fell asleep. Later, I awoke to the sight of Rosario, sitting on the end of the couch, smiling at me awkwardly.

"I am so sorry to wake you, Ms. Carmichael, you were sleeping so peacefully."

"It's fine, I was just reading and dozed off."

She looked incredibly fresh. I was amazed. Had I not seen and felt her pass out in a drunken stupor I would have not believed it.

"How long was I out?" I looked at my phone. It was just after 2:00 o'clock. "Wow, I was out. How are you feeling?" I asked, still in awe.

"Better now. I took some aspirin and drank some water. I am starving. Would you like something to eat, Ms. Carmichael?"

"I am hungry, but let me get it for us. I'm taking care of you today. What would you like?"

"You don't need to..."

"I'm making lunch, Ms. Rosario! Is there something you would like?" I said, recalling Cynthia's orders for addressing her.

"I do have a craving for grilled cheese and tomato soup," she replied with a smile, apparently she liked the idea of being waited on for a change.

I got up and went to the kitchen. Rosario followed and sat at the dining table. She had on the olive skinny jeans and a thin pink tube top from last night. It had spaghetti straps attached above each breast that tied behind the neck. Her nipples protruded from the thin tight fabric and her golden-brown skin contrasted with the soft pink material.

I couldn't help but imagine peeling that top off and gently kissing her shapely breasts. Her exposed midriff, back and shoulders looked so smooth and silky. I recalled how electrifying her skin felt as I caressed her last evening.

I realized I was lost in thought and suddenly the silence seemed awkward. "You and Cynthia were a little tipsy last night. What do you remember?"

She looked at me for a moment with a smile that made me think she noticed my stare and liked it. "After we went to the bar, I remember a few shots of tequila and that's about it. I think I remember waking you up. Did we eat pizza?" she asked, embarrassed.

"Yes, you were both pretty blasted at that point, but it was fun."

"I hope I didn't do anything or say anything bad," she said timidly.

I really wanted to talk about what she was doing to me when she passed out, but since she didn't remember, I thought it best to drop it.

"No, you were fine. Don't worry. You had a terrible day. I'm sure I would have tied one on too."

"Wow, I don't even remember telling you." She looked ashamed.

"Ms. Rosario, this is not your fault at all. It's all on him, you didn't send the girls to him. Some men are just pigs."

She began to cry just as I was turning on the stove. I turned it back off and went to her.

"Oh, Ms. Rosario, I didn't mean to make you cry."

"It wasn't you. I just can't believe I was so stupid for so long." She hugged my waist as I stood next to her.

I stood there and she had a good hard cry with her face buried in my belly. I patted her soft dark hair and felt guilty as my mind went back to the night before when she was kissing me. Her marriage was over, and her heart was broken, but the twisted part of me wanted to take advantage of her weakness for my own pleasure.

I pulled myself together and just held her there until she cried it out. When she stopped, I released her and stepped back.

"I think you needed that, Ms. Rosario. Now let me get you some food. We can just relax and have a girls' day. What do you think?"

"Please call me Rosie," she said, raising her head and trying to smile.

"But Ms. Cynthia said..."

"Ms. Cynthia is not here, Ms. Carmichael," she said with a rebellious grin.

Happy to see her spirit returning, I complied. "When she is not here, but you must call me Alecia."

"Okay, Alecia," she said, in her sexy accent.

We had lunch and sat down for some television time.

"How about we binge watch the Hallmark channel," I suggested.

"Please, no romance right now. I'm not ready."

"You're right. Let's see what's on Netflix."

She agreed, and we watched "The Heat" with Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy, then followed it up with "Snatched," starring Goldie Hawn and Amy Schumer.

Then we took a walk on the beach and ate burgers and fries at a little joint. It was an alcohol-free dinner. When we returned to the house we sat on the patio and talked about our families and anything but relationships.

Her father had passed away when she was young. Her mother raised her in Miami and was semi-retired to a mobile home park in Lakeland, offering her housekeeping services to the residents and owners. Rosario was the youngest of six siblings who had moved to Georgia and the Carolinas for work.

I texted Cynthia and suggested, with both of us leaving, she should encourage Rosario to go see her mom and spend some time with her for some extra emotional support. She agreed, and took the time to call Rosario and talk to her. Again, it amazed me that a woman of such power and importance genuinely cared about everyone she encountered.

They spoke for about thirty minutes and then we moved inside. She had discovered Downton Abbey, so we watched it and talked. She got a bit teary-eyed and hugged me with her head resting on my shoulder where we fell asleep.

It was about three in the morning when she stirred. I awoke as she peeled her arms from around me and stood up sleepily. "I'm so sorry, Alecia. We should go to bed. I will see you in the morning. Good night and thank you."

"Thank you, Rosie, I really enjoyed the day. I love you sweetheart. Things will get better, I promise."

She smiled and went off to her bedroom. I watched as she walked away. My selfish lustful mind locked on to her skinny jeans and her curved tight little ass. Then my gaze shifted to the dark skin on her shapely back and shoulders against the pink tube top. I so much wanted her to finish what she started the night before. But I knew it would be wrong to take advantage of her current state of mind.

After brushing my teeth, I removed my bra and climbed into bed in just my panties. My mind whirled replaying the previous evening and the feel of her kissing me before she passed out.

Sometime later, on the verge of sleep, I heard her voice.

"Alecia, are you asleep?"

For a second I thought I was dreaming, but my eyes focused on her still dressed, standing next to my bed.

"No Rosie, I'm awake," I said, a little groggy. "Do you need to talk, sweetie?"

"I just don't feel like being alone right now. Do you mind?"

I peeled the covers back and she froze, staring at my exposed body. A naughty smile crept onto my face from her speechlessness. She looked at me, eyes growing wider and hungrier as she slowly slid onto the bed next to me.

rimaday
rimaday
1,854 Followers