The Protégé Pt. 07 - Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now it was I who was frozen, not knowing what to do. She drew closer. Suddenly she rose to her hands and knees and threw her left knee over me, straddling me on all fours, looking into my eyes.

My heart raced. There was no mistaking the look in her eyes and the intent in her mind. Her arms bent lowering her mouth to mine. She kissed me as only she could. She pressed her tongue against my lips, licked them and plunged the tip into my mouth, probing me deeply.

As she kissed she would pull slowly away, raising her head, pulling her tongue away. I tried to suck it back in but she broke the kiss, then lunged back in to lick and probe. There was something so sensual about it. It excited me like no kiss before.

Even her hair excited me. It was pulled back in a pony tail, but in front her bangs were parted in the middle. It tickled my cheeks as her mouth made love to mine.

I could have let her kiss me forever. Her head tilted side to side, and occasionally she would lick my lips then suck my upper or lower slip into her mouth before probing me with her tongue. By now my pussy was drenched as I seemed to feel her tongue everywhere. If a man kissed me like that, I would have thought it almost gross. From her it was the sexiest kiss ever. My lips latched onto her tongue as she pulled away, overtaken by the need to have her inside me.

My hands caressed her shoulders and lower back, her skin unbelievably soft and smooth. I moaned audibly like a puppy squealing for milk from its mama.

Her knees slid straight out to the sides, lowering her pelvis to mine and stretching her skinny jeans impossibly tight. My hand roamed over her ass. I could feel the jeans dipping in between her cheeks. My fingers followed the valley of her spine under her waistband to the top of her ass crack, causing her to grind her pelvis against mine.

I moaned and thrust my tongue deep into her mouth and she kissed me even more passionately, breathing deeper and faster. Desperately needing to feel her skin against mine, I reached the tie string of her top with my free hand and released it. Then I gripped it as she continued kissing me and pulled It up.

She rocked her body lower on mine, breaking our kiss to allow me to pull it up and over her head. As it cleared her body, she brought her tongue to my left breast, licking my nipple firmly.

"Oh, Rosie, ah!" I moaned, as she pressed her hot wet tongue firmly against me. My back arched and I pressed my chest against her, feeling her warmth radiate from my breast to my clit. She moved to the right breast and rolled off me, sliding her hand into my panties and between my engorged labia.

The frustration that began in the morning when Cynthia left me wanting more released in a flood of warm wetness. I instantly began to shake from the sensation of her tongue and fingers, "Oh fuck! Rosie. You're going to make me cum!"

I rolled myself on top of her. She maintained contact with my screaming hot pussy and shoved a second finger inside me.

I raised my upper body. She shoved her fingers in hard as I tried to pull myself off of them to get her naked. "Please, I need those pants off. Oh, fuck!"

"I'll tell you when, you dirty little slut!" She had a devious grin, as her fingers moved at an incredible speed.

"Fuck!" I wailed, as I spread my legs and dropped my upper body against hers, powerless to resist the feel of her fingers pounding inside of me. My orgasm was already inevitable. "Oh God, Rosie," I yelled with my chin on her shoulder and hips gyrating.

"That's it, spread those legs for me baby. I want you to cum for me, Alecia," she commanded.

Her pace slowed, causing me to move my hips faster, fucking her fingers like an animal. I spread my legs as wide as possible following her command and surrendered myself to her.

"Are you going to cum for me, honey?" she whispered in my ear.

"Oh fuck, yes," I groaned, rubbing my clit on her fingers as fast as my hips could move.

"Say it, Alecia."

"I'm cumming for you!" I blurted as my clit exploded with paralyzing pleasure, my hips convulsing from the electrifying wave. I began to sing in a high-pitched string of spasmodic sounds, "Ah, ha, ah, ha, oh Rosie...ee, ee, eeeeeee!"

As the powerful orgasm passed, I collapsed onto her panting, kissing her neck. "Oh my God, what, you do, to me."

Her fingers slid out of me as I gasped for air. While I caught my breath, I began to kiss her neck and shoulders, working my way down. I had to peel those jeans off and return the favor.

When I reached her breasts, she gasped and placed her hands on my head. My hands caressed her ribs, and I could feel her heart racing. I gently kissed her breasts, starting at her chest and circling in on her nipples slowly.

"Your skin is so soft, Rosie," I said, kissing and teasing with the tip of my tongue.

When my kisses reached her belly button, she sighed and arched her back. "Damn you turn me on, Ms. Rosario," I whispered, as my hands slid under her, holding her steady as I kissed her abdomen.

Her hands gripped my cheeks and pulled my head back toward hers. When our eyes met, she held me there looking at me with those hungry brown eyes. I swallowed hard, my throat so tight I could barely breathe.

"Ms. Cynthia was right. You awaken desires in me that I've never had before."

She pulled me to her and kissed me again, holding my face.

Next, she stopped and looked in my eyes. "I need your tongue in my pussy, Alecia, I'm so wet for you."

Immediately I moved down her body, kissing and wiggling my tongue as I went. When I reached her skinny jeans, I traced my tongue along the waistline, hesitating. I thought about biting the button off, but instead swirled my tongue on her lower belly as I gripped it with my fingers.

There was no time to waste, so I jerked the zipper down and began to pull her tight pants off her hips. She raised her ass off the mattress and wiggled her hips frantically to help me work them free. Her motion sent a tingle through my body as I caught the scent of her hot steamy cunt.

I inhaled deeply, "I love the scent of your sweet pussy, Ms. Rosario." I was in full pet mode, and had to call her by the name that demonstrated my submission to her every desire. I wanted to submit. I needed her to tell me what to do to please her. I would do whatever it took to taste that beautiful fur-covered pussy again.

"I want you so bad, Ms. Rosario." I grunted as I tugged on her jeans.

She had on white lace panties that contrasted beautifully with her light brown skin. In a less frantic moment I would have loved to strip her to her panties and gently caress her through the pretty lace and trace my fingers over every thread, following with my lips and tongue. But at that moment I needed to taste her, to probe her and pleasure her until she flooded my mouth with her juices.

I pulled the panties with her jeans past her knees. She raised her knees to her chest, allowing me to slip them off. With her feet free, she extended her legs, straddling me, rubbing them gently down my sides and thighs.

Looking down on her naked body I was stunned by her beauty. Her dark brown hair pulled back except for the bangs outlining her face. Her intensely brown eyes and cute little nose.

"You're so beautiful, Ms. Rosario."

"You can call me R..."

"No, I can't! I want you, Ms. Rosario. I want to do whatever it takes to please you. I am your pet, Ms. Rosario. I will do anything you want, but please let me suck your pussy."

My hands were caressing her hips as my eyes drank her in. Her pink nipples on her symmetrical soft breasts begged for my lips. Below, her ribs peeked through her smooth skin before giving way to her soft flat tummy. Her tiny belly button was an innie, begging for my tongue to circle it and tease it.

My mouth watered as I focused in on the dark muff surrounding her soft, delicate pink labia, slightly parted between her spread legs. I remembered their warmth and tangy sweetness. I had to let my tongue slip in between them.

"Ms. Cynthia warned me about you. She said you would do anything to get what you want. Is that true?"

"Yes, Ms. Rosario, I need to taste you, please!" I dropped down to hands and knees and kissed her belly just above her dark bush.

She gripped my head and pulled me toward her face again. Her brown eyes mesmerized me. How sexy they looked. Then her light pink full lips drew my gaze as she released my face, gripped my shoulders and rolled on top of me.

"You like my pussy, Ms. Carmichael?"

"Oh, yes please..."

Her tongue plunged into my mouth, working its magic again.

"Oscar thought I should shave it," she said, looking at me with a hint of embarrassment.

"Please don't, Ms. Rosario. I love the way it tickles me. You're so clean and soft."

She kissed me again and ground her pelvis against mine. I whimpered my approval as my hands slid slowly down her back and over her silky-smooth ass. They caressed her, in constant motion, exploring her body, loving her delicate warm skin. I would never tire of touching her.

My pussy grew wetter and hotter by the second. Suddenly she rolled off, turned her body and threw her right leg over me. My heart raced as her glistening pussy hovered over my face. She lowered herself toward me. My eager tongue extended gently, slipping between her engorged glistening lips. Her scent caused a rush of warm wetness through my spread pussy as I felt her breath on my slit.

She groaned as my tongue swirled inside her and her tangy sweet juices flooded my taste buds. I had never been in a 69 with a woman before. My tongue probed and licked her slit and I felt in complete control, until her tongue began lapping at my pussy as aggressively as when she kissed me earlier.

My head rolled back. "I love your tongue, Ms. Rosario. Huh!" That last syllable came out in a high-pitched squeak as I felt the urge to surrender, lay back and enjoy her magical abilities.

Instead, I worked my tongue faster and deeper as my hands rubbed up and down her ass. I felt her bush on my cheeks and nose while I licked and probed her soft warm labia. My nose touched her tight little sphincter as I licked. The skin of her inner thighs brushed my arms and shoulders, while my arms wrapped around her thighs, allowing my hand to caress and grip her ass.

Her thick aggressive tongue lapped at my pussy and clit while she moaned, flooding my steaming cunt with her hot breath. I tried to focus on pleasuring her, but her tongue was relentless. It began to feel like a competition to see would break first. I increased my pace and her moans intensified, but so did her tongue.

Then her hips began to roll forward and back as she rubbed herself on my face. My tongue stiffened and my hands felt her ass tighten as she stretched her legs out behind her. This pressed her drenched cunt against my face. Her powerful tongue had me at the point of surrender when she broke. Her arms gave way and her upper body dropped, pressing her breasts against my belly. Her head turned to her left and she hugged my leg pushing her right cheek against my thigh.

"Hoaah!" she wailed, humping my face.

Knowing she would soon flood my mouth with her hot sticky cum, I thrust my tongue in and out, lapping at her clit. My hands ran wildly over ass and back as her body tightened. I paused for a quick breath and she pulled her knees up under her and pushed her upper body off me. Her pussy rose up and I quickly followed, craning my neck to get her back.

Rosario straightened her upper body, straddling my head and shoulders. As she lowered her hot wetness back to my mouth, I understood what she wanted. I relaxed my neck and offered my tongue while she spread her knees, lowering herself onto my face.

I gripped her ass and wiggled my tongue, causing her moans to intensify. Her body shook in time with her moans. " Hoah! HoahI Hoah!" she screamed in loud high-pitched gasps.

I could feel her juices flooding my face as her hands gripped mine and placed them on her breasts. Taking quick breaths through my nose I continued to probe her as she rocked on my face. Her upper body began to convulse in time with her increasingly loud screams of ecstasy. She swayed forward and back in wild spasmodic waves. Losing her balance, she braced herself with a hand on my pelvis as her orgasm overwhelmed her. She froze, screaming over and over, "Auh! Auh! Auh! Auh! Auh! Auh! Auh! Auh!"

Her hot cum coated my tongue and face as she collapsed down on me, hugging my thigh again. Every scream seemed to send a tingle directly to my clit. As her orgasm peaked I wiggled my tongue as deep as I could into her silky-smooth passage, drinking in her sweet nectar.

My legs spread wide, anticipating her incredible tongue as she kissed my inner thigh. Her warm breath sent a chill up my spine. In my excitement, I plunged my tongue in deeper, causing her to moan loudly. I pressed my face into her, thrusting in and out.

Rosario had taken a slow firm lick down my slit when, much to my surprise, she surrendered to a second orgasmic wave. Her knees spread wide and her toes were in the air over my forehead. She pushed herself against me and began to rock and jerk her body.

My hands gripped her clenching buns and I spread them wide, forcing my stiffened tongue in and out. Her head rolled back and she began to moan and groan, hugging my thighs with her arms as she succumbed to another orgasm.

"Hoah! Hoah! Hoah! Hoah! Hoah! Hoah! Hoah! Hoah! Hoah! Aaaahhhhhhhh! Hoah! Hoah! Hoah! Hoah! Hoah! Hoah! Hoah! Hoah! Hoah! Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!" she wailed.

I held her firmly against me as I fucked her with my tongue, drinking in the taste of her cum. I felt empowered knowing I had her completely under my control, and imagined the pleasure she felt as she came.

Her screams stopped and I imagined her mouth agape, unable to make a sound as my tongue had her paralyzed with pleasure. Her body continued to jerk when she suddenly sucked in a huge breath and let out a final screech. "Aaaaaaaaaaah!"

Finally, unable to take anymore, she jumped off and wiggled backward until her head was directly over mine. I looked at her upside-down smiling face, while her hands ever so gently gripped my head. "That was amazing, Ms. Carmichael."

She began her tongue kisses once again and spun herself around, straddling me on all fours. She stretched out and lowered her naked body onto mine. Her kisses electrified my whole body. When I began to caress her back and shoulders, she stopped and looked at me.

"Put your hands over your head," she commanded.

I looked at her, confused, but complied. "But I love touching you Ms. Rosario...Please."

"It is my turn and I want no distractions. Keep your hands up there."

She began kissing my neck, so I laid back and let her have her way. She was warm and soft and seemed impossibly light lying on me. Our breasts touched as she kissed my neck slowly, deliberately touching every inch. Her legs pressed between mine and pushed mine apart. I gladly complied, feeling her thick bush against my pelvis. I could feel the wet mixture of her cum and my saliva.

I moaned softly and she responded. "Do you like this, Ms. Carmichael?"

"Oh, God, yes. I love the way you kiss me." I wanted so badly to let my hands explore her but held them overhead as ordered.

Her kisses sent tingling waves from my neck to my clit, causing me to whimper and sigh with each one. Unknowingly I pushed my pelvis against her with each kiss.

Next, she shifted to my shoulders, kissing them both, moving slowly across my upper chest as she made her way from the right shoulder to the left.

"Please let me touch you, Ms. Rosario," I pleaded.

"You are touching me, Ms. Carmichael. Every bit of you is touching me. I feel your beautiful shoulder on my lips. I feel your breast pressed against me." She rose up and licked my left earlobe. "I feel you on my tongue, and I feel your hot wet pussy against my thigh. I feel you breathing and your heart pounding. You are touching me."

I nearly came at that moment and found myself trying to rub my throbbing clit against her silky thigh. When her tongue hit my nipple with a firm swirling push, I gasped. "Oh! Oh God, Ms. Rosario, I love you so much."

She stopped and looked up into my eyes. "You little slut! You'll say anything to get me to..." Her tongue moved to my other nipple, then she looked at me tauntingly, nibbling it gently.

Her breasts were warm and soft against my abdomen as her tonguing continued. It occurred to me that I had turned her from a timid strait-laced submissive to a hungry aggressive dom. Being the willing recipient of her newfound desire was a perk I would relish for as long as she would let me serve her.

She continued her kisses, making her way slowly down my body. I squirmed and whimpered, resisting the urge to grab her hair and shove her face into my soaked cunt.

Her tongue swirled in my belly button and I arched my back, trying to bring my pussy closer to her mouth. I writhed and whined, gyrating my hips.

"Do you like that, Ms. Carmichael?" she whispered.

"Please," I panted.

"What is it you want, Ms. Carmichael?"

I burst out as her tongue teased my navel. "I need your tongue in my pussy please!"

She rested her chin on my pelvis and smiled at me. Her brown eyes entranced me. "You do beg like a horny little slut, don't you, Ms. Carmichael?"

It hit home that since I met Cynthia Sanders I had been called a slut more times than I had ever heard the word in my life. Every time it sent an inexplicable shot of heat between my legs. I wanted to be their slut. I needed it, loved it.

I wiggled my body higher on the bed, moving my pussy to her mouth. "Please eat my pussy!" I squealed desperately.

Then suddenly, She climbed back on top of me until we were nose to nose. Her hands pressed on my elbows, holding my hands up over my head. Our eyes locked.

"I will decide when you are ready, Ms. Carmichael, do you understand?"

I nodded. She made me want her so much. Her warm skin pressed against me and I was lost in her eyes.

"Now I have to start over." Her tongue extended and she started with a lick and kiss, taunting my pussy as she penetrated my mouth.

True to her word she started the torturous pleasure of kissing and licking her way down my body even more slowly this time. She did it knowing how badly I needed that tongue where it mattered most. As she approached my breasts again, she stopped and looked at me.

"What do you want, Ms. Carmichael?" she teased.

"You know!" I growled.

"Do you want me to stop?" She licked my left nipple.

"No, please." I thrust my pelvis against her tummy.

"Do you want me to start over?"

"Please no! I can't take any more."

She smiled. "Tell me what you want."

"Please put that tongue in my pussy!" I pleaded.

"You are a horny little slut. Have you never heard of foreplay?"

She licked across to my right breast, then back to the left. Eventually, she reached my belly button and teased me again and again. When she finally reached the top of my little bush, she lingered, planting gentle kisses.

When she exhaled through her nose, her warm breath washed over my engorged labia and I thrust myself at her, contacting her chin. She looked up at me.

"Do you want me to start over?"

I growled and collapsed in surrender. My body went limp and I stared at the ceiling. She quietly resumed kissing. When she brought her elbows over my thighs and planted them between my legs, I could barely breathe. She gripped my left thigh near the knee and spread me open. I spread my right leg too, giving myself to her completely.

The room was suddenly quiet. My heart thumped in my chest and I could hear her breathing as she released her grip. Her breath felt warmer and stronger on my desperate pussy this time. When her lips gently touched the seam of my inner thigh and outer labia, a broken whimper escaped me as I tried to remain perfectly still.