All Comments on 'The Protocol of Ahab Ch. 01'

by ms_4tune

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereover 2 years ago

I liked this. A good intro story. Could have used another pair of eyes on several spots for three typos, but a very good start!

Only_connectOnly_connectover 2 years ago

What strong writing! Real class! Love it

AliceGeeAliceGeeover 2 years ago

An enjoyable read and I hope you will continue with the storyline. I would really like to know how their relationship develops.

GreatOak123GreatOak123over 2 years ago

Well written and seemingly based on experience or a very lively imagination. I like your writing style and have added this story to my favourites. I've also ticked the 'Follow Author' box. Looking forward to more episodes of this story or others in the same genre. I read only lesbian stories on this website and this is one of the best recent stories. It seems to me that the standard of writing has been going downhill over the past few months. So, I was delighted to come across this gem. Thank you, and please continue to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Several recommendations: Stick with past tense. Jumping to present tense and back is jarring. In casual conversation people use contractions yet you infrequently have your characters do the same. (This was more of a problem in one of your prior works.) Needs proofreading to catch spelling errors and typos.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userms_4tune@ms_4tune
Note: Regarding the picture. I posted it awhile back as a lark, no other reason. It was taken over 20 years ago by soon to be ex-husband number two. Since then, time and gravity have taken some toll. If you want to know my appearance today, use your imagination. The screen n...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES