The Provider Pt. 03

Story Info
Jetta becomes Matron, Langdon attends.
3k words
4.8
6k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took a deep breath and stared into the cracked and gritty mirror of her mother's, holding her lungs purposely still as she considered herself. Her face looked tired, dark shadows under her brown eyes. Her cheeks were gaunt, making her chin look sharper. She realized that she looked older than she had the last time she had sat in front of her mother's mirror. But then, it had been more than a year since the Matron had brushed her hair out in front of it. And it had been two months since her mother's death.

"Jetta?" The voice caught her attention but she held still, waiting. "I'm sorry, Matron?"

"Yes?" She asked, turning toward the door, smoothing her hair.

One of the older women was leaning in the doorway, a council member who she couldn't quite remember. "Our Provider is here."

Langdon. Fuck.

She had no idea how he'd even found out about the ceremony but she couldn't just leave him standing around waiting, "Send him in."

She stood as he came through the door, his height and presence making the frame seem small in comparison. Jetta gripped her hands closed, one fist pressing to her stomach as he smiled. There was a holster strapped to his back, hooking on his shoulders to put two pistols on either side of his torso. The cream colored shirt he was wearing beneath it lacked a collar, three buttons down the front instead. Dark hair was perfectly waved back, flecks of gray at his temples. She hadn't noticed that before. It was... attractive.

"Langdon," she acknowledged.

"Today it's Lucas."

"Okay," she nodded, suddenly nervous and flushed hot under his watch. "Lucas."

He grinned then, the smile devolving to breathy laughter as he looked her over and set his hands to his hips. "You look beautiful, Jetta."

He sounded surprised, almost. In a pleased way, or proud.

"Thank you," she exhaled, glancing down the front of her form fitting dress. "I didn't know that I should invite you, or - "

"The council notifies me of a change in Matron. Today I serve you." He arched a brow at her, cocking his head slightly as his hand rose to rub her stomach. "I am sorry about your mother. She was a formidable woman."

She nodded her appreciation, the scent of him close a sudden comfort to her senses that jarred her emotions. "I... don't know what I'm doing."

"Right now you're letting me help you relax," he nodded as he stepped even closer into her, both his hands catching her hips to pull her in. "So relax."

Jetta shut her eyes, exhaling through her nose as he ducked his face into her neck. His mouth was hot and damp against her skin and she lifted her hands, catching on his sleeves as he dug her close. She lifted her jaw as he pushed her hair back, gripping into the dark waves as he licked his way up her earlobe.

"Look at me, Jetta," he hummed along her cheek before pulling his head back and meeting her eyes. "You own them now. Their opinion of you means nothing. Not even your Council can remove you."

"They can. If I don't conceive within a year."

"I'll make sure of it, alright? Have you bled since you left me?" Langdon asked, catching her hip closer. He pulled her in by the skirt of her dress, jerking the fabric up as their hips squared up.

"No."

"Good," he murmured, pleased and pressing his fingers past her underwear, already tweaking at her clit. She made a noise that even she hadn't expected, her back arching her breasts up into him. He smiled in such an intimate way, it caught her still and trapped by his blue eyes. "I'll stay the night. For good measure."

She simply nodded, knowing not to even consider denying him. And especially when he already had her skirt up and his fingers slicking up inside her. Jetta moaned, biting down against her bottom lip as he brushed what almost felt like a kiss across her forehead.

"Has anyone else touched you?"

She thought briefly of Tally and the distance he had been keeping, both literal and emotional. "No one else wants to."

Both fingers drove up inside her hard, purposely cruel in the way they twisted inside her. "Don't you lie to me, girl."

She whimpered, pulling up against him to try and lessen the force. "No, no one."

He pulled his fingers from her slowly, letting her skirt slide and lifting them to his lips, sucking on them slowly. One came out clean from between his lips and he groaned, tasting her off the other too. It flushed her with embarrassment just as much as it made her twice as wet as she had been before.

"Good," he nodded, wiping his fingers on his pants and nodding for the door. "Now go out there and see what I brought you."

*

The tailored coat he had brought was plush and warm, cut just below her hips, lapels out wide to hug around her breasts. It was a deep burgundy colour with three thin black straps and when closed it hugged her waist so snug that she felt more like a topsider than she ever had before.

The trim black leather gloves were all Nightrun, though. Just as were the knee high black boots and the corset that peeped out from beneath the jacket.

She could feel everyone watching her as she stepped closer to the low fire pit at the center of the meeting hall. Langdon's hand at her back was what she focused on, that and his other hand when he offered it to her.

His fingers grasped hers to make her pause before she stepped down into the ceremonial area and she looked up. His smirk was cocked over her and she barely had time to blink before his mouth was on hers, tongue between her lips and sliding her teeth. He caught her tongue with his own and made her unintentionally moan.

Jetta whimpered in surprise when he pulled away just as fast, his mouth at her ear, "Let them dare call you a 'whore' near me now."

She flashed him a surprisingly genuine smile, appreciative as he offered his support down the stairs. Her fingers trapped in his as she stepped down into the pit and nearer the low crackling fire that glowed beneath a three legged brazier. Jetta let go, nodding to one of the elders as he stepped forward opposite her, a heavy looking leather bag in his hand.

"We'll stoke the fire and once you're ready we can burn the incense."

Jetta nodded, exhaling slowly, "I'm ready."

*

He saw her knees start to buckle and it was only his keener reflexes that had him catching her a beat before Talmidge made it down the stairs. She crumpled unconscious in his arms, her whole body loosened by the incense, blood loss, and whatever burning plant it was she'd been inhaling. Lucas gave Tally an arched look as he stepped close, one brow up as he lifted her slim and tight little body into his arms, her head cradled into his chest.

She was drugged and pale, ashen from blood loss. Her blood-wet palm slipped from his hold and hung loose, still dripping as he growled annoyance.

The ceremony was all but over and he was fed up with this tribal Nightrun bullshit, anyhow. "I'm taking her to bed. The council can meet with her in the morning."

He was surprised that Tally instantly fell in beside him as he turned, surprised and cautious.

"What?" He demanded to the side, refusing to meet the young man's eyes as he carried her up out of the pit.

"There are medical supplies. For her hands."

Lucas turned him a blanked look, studying the other man's features. "Bring them to me."

"Yes, sir."

He watched the other man look over her and he almost felt a swing of guilt.

At least until he looked down at her pale face himself. Then he felt possessive.

*

She felt hot, too hot. Hot and... hungry. But not for food. There was a considerable and consistent ache low in her belly. A throb between her thighs.

"Lucas?"

His hum of acknowledgement was a comfort. "Don't let Talmidge hear you say my name that way."

"I feel funny," she slurred unintentionally, her hands rising to rub her face, the bandages there reminding her of the ceremonial cutting. She groaned, feeling a numbed hum of pain.

The stupid drugged feeling frustrated her more. She felt cloudy and ridiculous, like her tongue was too big and her brain was too small. Her body was pulsing, wanting and wanton, breasts sensitive and nipples hard.

She was in her mother's room. Her room now.

"It's Fade," he murmured from somewhere beside her. "The incense was full of uncut Fade. They were burning the mother plant too, I think. Explains why half your ritual ceremonies devolve into orgies."

"It aches," she lamented. "I feel empty."

The name 'Fade' was familiar enough to her, though she had never before tried the lauded aphrodisiac. And if this was the result of her first go at it then maybe she would keep on avoiding it. The drug was rampant through Nightrun, nearly as popular topside.

"Fill me," she whispered, near begging and hating herself for it. "It hurts."

"You're just comin' down, Jet. Breathe."

"Why does it hurt? It feels like my body is just, oh..." Her head lifted and she let her tired body lag into his as he sat down beside her on the pallet. "What if I'm pregnant and it's done something?"

He chuckled in her ear and she tried to shake her head away from his laughter, failing even as he pulled her into his lap and drew her arms up. Suddenly one of his big hands was rubbing below her breasts, fingers circling comfort down onto her stomach. She realized that he had taken off the holster he'd been wearing. And his boots too.

She still felt ridiculous, like an idiot child.

"Plenty of pregnant women have done Fade'n been just fine after, sweetheart. I think your cunt is just telling you what it wants and since you're not listening it's getting insistent."

She frowned. "I'm listening. You're not."

"Listen, my sassy little thing," he pinched her chin up, blue eyes finding hers. "I decide when we fuck, not you."

"I know."

"You think you're pregnant?" he asked pointedly.

She had no idea, not yet. She hadn't bled, but then... It had only been four or five weeks. She could have just been late. Her schedule was usually staggered. "I dunno."

"You want me to fill you up, huh? Cock then cum?" he questioned, studying her face as he brushed her hair back again. This time he slipped it behind her ear in a movement that very subtly made her moan closer. "Gonna be the end of me, Jetta. I swear."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you got an awful pretty face and your pussy's got a vice grip on my cock from a distance," he snapped, voice gritty with annoyance. She forced herself not to flinch but just stared at him instead, patient. She could see chagrin in his eyes, their color getting glassier as he softened and relaxed beneath her. "Not your fault, darling."

"You like me," Jetta realized aloud, half stunned by the soft and slow way he was brushing her hair off her shoulder. "Just... as a woman."

"Don't repeat it," he advised stoically, voice hushed as he pulled her face closer and kissed her so lightly on the lips that she just blinked. "You'll get me transferred."

Where was his sudden softness coming from? "Okay."

"Lay on your belly. Spread your legs."

Ah, well, she should have expected that. His kindness had a cost to it, anyhow. At least the end result could help her rather than hinder. At least the situation could be somewhat beneficial to her.

"I wanna see you," she pleaded in contradiction. "I wanna watch your face."

"This isn't romance, Jetta. I'd just rather fuck a pretty girl than one of the council elders. It's in my best interest to keep your thighs open."

She thinned her eyes, forcing herself not to look away from him or the truth, "And I wanna watch your face as you cum, Langdon. At the very least I should get some entertainment out of this."

His grin was feral and she couldn't decide if it was terrifying or glorious.

He really was too attractive for being such a son of a bitch.

"Then get on your back and open your legs, darling," he nudged at her, fingers starting to curl along her side and tickle at her. "I'll give you some entertainment."

He kissed her with a smile on his lips and she was shocked by how different it felt from her first time.

*

She felt him start to lose control, her hands struggling out of his grip and reaching for his face as he kept at her, pumping his hips faster. His thrusts deepened as he braced against the makeshift bed instead, a groan rattling out from the depths of his lungs as her palms pressed his cheeks and stayed there. Sweat had his hair in his eyes, blocking the blue of them.

She hadn't been kidding. She wanted to see his face as he came.

"You're so handsome, Lucas," she murmured to him. "Why did you take this job?"

His head turned into her left hand, lips burying a kiss in the middle of her palm as he grunted. "Lift your legs. I want it deep."

She did as told, lifting her knees up his sides and keening out a moan as he sent his cock deeper in her. The new angle of his hips to hers gave him more freedom and he groaned out as he realized it, pressing more weight into his arms as he sped up. Jetta watched him kiss her hand again before his teeth nipped at her thumb.

"Fuck me back," he demanded, his hips shuddering as he started really losing control.

"Let me on top before you cum," she countered. "Please?"

He gave up another groan, nodding into her hand after a moment. She pulled his face close in appreciation, lifting her head to kiss him as he pulled out of her. He laughed onto her tongue, hugging her close and shifting on the uncomfortable bed. It was small, not nearly as opulent as his had been, but it worked.

"You surprise me, Jetta," he told her, an appreciative sound coming up his throat as she stroked at his slick hard length. She curled her fingers tighter as she got to the head and then loosened them as she stroked back toward the base. "I am impressed."

"Look at me," she whispered, straddling him as she kept her fingers curled around his cock.

He was too long for the bed but it didn't matter. Because he wasn't going to last long once he was inside her, she could tell.

"Lucas," she said gently, making bright blue eyes flash up at her.

He groaned and thrust upward as she slid him inside, her lashes fluttering at how different the angle felt and wanting to watch him cum was suddenly a secondary concern. Not coming right along with him was a priority. She tipped her head back as he pressed up on his palms and angled his mouth up her throat, encouraging her to ride him with a thrust of his hips.

"C'mon, whore. Make me cum."

Her hands went flat to his chest, enjoying how broad he was as she started riding him, slowly at first. It took a couple moments to figure out the rhythm and his hands at her hips helped, insistent but not rough as he helped her move. Then she felt him lay back, using his hips to meet her in a way that had her sinking full into the length of his cock every time she lowered her hips.

"Fuck," she whispered, hearing her own moan in her ears after. Every slide of his cock was angled just right, sending pleasure up the center of her. "This is good."

"Quick learner," he hummed, his hands rising from her hips to her breasts. He teased at her nipples, pinching and rolling them between his fingers, making her whole body arch. The movement drove him deeper and he groaned, drawing her attention.

She watched him slick his tongue across his lips just as his eyes squeezed shut, lines showing on his forehead as he grunted and his hips shuddered. He was too close to stop himself, she was sure of it. So she rolled her hips and dug her nails into his chest at once, driving him deep and forcing a strangled sound up his throat.

He came hard, calling out loudly enough for anyone in the adjacent rooms to hear, including Tally. His hands gripped her hips down on him as he shot his cum inside her, his pelvis shivering beneath her. Jetta closed her eyes, feeling heat open up in her gut, warmth spreading outward. She hadn't cum but he was already softer inside her and before she could move he had pulled her down onto his chest and clutched her still.

"I'll finish you off in awhile," he promised into her hair. "Just lay here like this for a bit. Let my cum do the work."

Her breathing was ragged as she rubbed her cheek against his chest, feeling every inch of their size difference. She felt so small, doll-like.

She was scared of him impregnating her, even as he purposely kept his cum inside her.

She was even more terrified of what would become of her if he didn't.

She'd rather be his Nightrun whore than someone else's.