The Provider Pt. 02

Story Info
Nightrun daughter trades sex for food, continued.
1.7k words
4.69
10.7k
21

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tried to eat slowly, doing her best not to gorge herself on the warm meal. The bread in her hand was soft and springy, fresh and the smell... Her stomach growled at her impatiently.

"How many matrons are there? I mean... how many come... here?"

Langdon smirked at her from across the table, his dinner only half eaten but shoved away. He was slanted back in the dining chair, looking long and big, wearing only tight boxers. He had another whiskey balanced against his thigh, fingers curled around the glass. He hasn't been drinking it, though. His eyes followed her movements instead as she took another bite of bread.

"There are over twenty families in your zone, fourteen matrons. Seven come to me and the others go to my partner." His face was unreadable, completely slack and passive. "Eat, before it's cold."

He purposely continued studying her, never looking away. Jetta started to fidget under his surveillance, leaning closer to the table. He had put his own shirt on her before seating her at the table and she swam in it, the sleeves rolled and shoved up as she took another bite full of potatoes.

"Are they more like me? Or mama?"

"Most of them are like your mother," he told her, a bemused and personal smile curling on his lips. Her mother had never really told her much about this provider in particular. Just that he was... smarter than the last, more discerning. "You're certainly the youngest I've had."

Jetta swallowed down another scoop of potatoes. "How long are you a Provider?"

"Four more years." He leaned forward and set the whiskey glass beside her plate before nodding at it. That meant more than five years but less than ten. "We'll be together awhile, Jetta."

She put the bread down to take up the glass, noting how cloudy it was. Her eyes lifted to his and she found darkness in his eyes.

"I won't fight you."

"Just to take the edge off the pain," he murmured quietly, reaching for her wrist and rubbing against it. "You'll appreciate this later. You'll feel calmer."

She lifted the glass and started swallowing it down.

*

He was right. She did appreciate the loose and lagging feeling. It made her limbs heavier but dulled the pain of him filling her from behind.

She'd lost track of how many times he had filled her full of cum. Maybe four all together? Five?

"Put your head down," he directed, slapping her ass hard in emphasis. "Arch your back."

She did as told, moaning as he slanted his hips to match her movement and slipped deeper inside her. She could feel how wet she was, how slick they both were. His hands kept her in place by gripping on her hips, fingers digging in as he sped up. The sounds he was making went a little wilder, more sporadic and grunting. She could tell he had found a deep and pleasing rhythm because he was more invested, more passionate in his movements and sounds.

She was suddenly surprised when he bent forward, still fucking her but more shallowly, his mouth on her spine and his fingers rubbing at her clit. It swayed her forward on a moan, tripping something emotional and hot inside her chest as he groaned in answer. His tongue ran heat up her spine as he fingered her, his lips brushing kisses across sweaty skin.

She wished he was anyone but who he was. He made her feel good, better than she had expected, and it flushed her with shame.

"On your stomach," he whispered against her shoulder, using his hips to shove down on her. "Lemme finish and then you can sleep awhile."

She stretched flat, whimpering when he pressed a palm to her lower back and leaned his weight into it. The other hand shoved her left thigh farther aside and then he was in her again, deep and rough thrusts. The speed and depth were unexpectedly harsh and she buried her face forward into a lush blanket, sobbing out pain as he fucked her roughly. Tears pricked at her eyes and she clenched the blanket up in her hands, yelping as he managed an extraordinarily deep thrust, his tightening balls flush to her body as he came. Even he called out, his hips shuddering and jacking forward as his fingers dug on her waist, weight pressing forward. Heat bloomed inside her and she waited, unmoving as he shot his load deep.

By the time he collapsed onto her, breathing ragged and groaning, she had already relaxed her hips and shoulders. His weight pressed her down into the mattress and she lifted her face from the blanket, turning her cheek onto it as the tears continued to come.

He groaned, face rubbing into her dark hair as he slowly pulled from inside her, leaning to her side and dropping more weight to the bed. "That should fill you up awhile. Turn on your side for me, legs together."

She was surprised to feel him press in behind her, a hand to her stomach as she did as told, turning her back to him. She curled up around his hand, knees tucked and bent. His softening length was pressing against her ass and she didn't hate the feeling as much as she thought she probably should. Instead she focused on curling up, holding against his arm as he kissed her neck.

His affectionate softness was just as surprising and confusing as his dispassionate roughness could be.

"Gonna make a beautiful matron, Jetta" he murmured. "Now go to sleep."

*

She wasn't sure how long he let her sleep but it was comforting, comfortable. The bed had a mattress that was soft and full and it held her in a way no pallet bed ever had. By the time she had woken to his fingers inside her she had been more than wet, and moaning herself from sleep. He had chuckled and opened her thighs, ducking his head between them and replacing his fingers with his mouth.

She had unraveled on his bed, relaxed and moaning and shivering as he had gotten himself more comfortable and fucked her with a talented tongue. Lucas had thrown her legs over his shoulders and eaten her out so voraciously that she had come in his mouth in minutes, body shaking and hands covering her face in shame. Then he had simply stood, wordlessly, and lifted her up over his shoulder.

She hadn't fought him, not with how hot and limp she had felt. Not when he had slapped her ass halfway through the living area and into the opened washroom.

The shower was small, a fixture in a cramped tiled room that had a drain in the floor and she held onto his shoulders as he set her to the floor.

She had no idea what time it was, no guess as to how long she'd been there. "Is it morning?"

"Mmm," he nodded, turning on the tap and messing with a couple cranks. "Ever had a hot shower?"

"Not really hot. Warm, but-" She startled away from the steaming water, surprised by how scalding it felt. He laughed at how close she got against his chest and before she could move both his hands took hold of her breasts, groping them with slow squeezing motions.

Langdon dropped his mouth to her shoulder, nipping against it before soothing the mark with a kiss, then a lick, his fingers finding her nipples and teasing. He walked forward into the water despite wearing a fresh pair of boxers, enjoying the sucked in whimper she made as hot water hit her stomach, her breasts, ran down her thighs and onto the floor. His hands pressed her pert breasts together under the run of hot water, firmly keeping them there as he leaned her into the spray.

"I've got about one more fuck in me, I think," he hummed, letting go of her breasts so that he could grab for her hands and place them up against the tile. "By all rights I should take your sweet little ass as payment for the rifle."

"Okay," she whispered, fear shivering her forward on the tile.

His laugh tumbled over her shoulder, his palms stroking her hips and waist, "I can wait, Jetta. We've got years ahead."

She wasn't sure if that was sickening or comforting.

Either way her stomach lurched.

When he told her to spread her thighs and bend forward she did as she was told, enjoying the spray of hot water on her back.

*

A few hours later, after feeding her a small breakfast, he walked her out to where he had met her. He had dumped the medicine, two boxes of ammunition and some extra bread into a ratty old backpack, handing it over at the gate with a promise of rations following a day behind her.

"Send Talmidge out here tomorrow for the food and the rifle. I'll teach him to use it safely, properly."

She had just nodded, tears in her eyes at the realization that she really did have to go back and face them all. She had been avoiding thinking about it for as long as possible but she couldn't avoid it anymore.

Lucas had just lifted her face, his own features stern, "Whores don't cry, darling. Not in front of others, huh?"

Jetta had nodded, letting him kiss her softly before he had patted an affectionate hand at her belly. Then he had turned her away and pushed her forward, wordlessly ejecting her from the compound.

*

They had all known upon her return, had all made it obvious that they knew just by the glares and the whispers. One of the older women had spit on her, accusing her of being a slut as she had passed.

Tally wouldn't look her in the eye as she handed him the ammunition.

"I'm still your next Matron," she snapped, impatient when he wouldn't acknowledge her order to pick up the rations and rifle.

His eyes were defeated and gray-dark when he finally looked up at her, jaw set firmly. He took the boxes into his chest, nodding toward her mother's door. "She needs that medicine."

"It's a good thing someone got it then, isn't it?"

It didn't matter in the long run. Her mother died two days later.