The Province Ch. 06

Story Info
Adventures in a free enclave.
6k words
4.39
8.2k
10
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 11/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Author's Note: all characters in this work of fiction are at least 18 years old.]

Daphne got home later than usual that evening. After the brief discussion outside work, where she'd accepted her coworker Derek's request, she had been delayed by an older man who wanted to fuck her ass. It had taken the experienced gentleman around thirty minutes to ejaculate inside her. His sperm was still dripping out as she entered her sister's apartment where she lived. Daphne hadn't bothered washing all day, so the anonymous man's cum mingled with the caked-on grayish-white streaks already gracing the skin of her inner thighs.

Upon entering the foyer, she heard voices from the living room, including one she knew well. Sure enough, while taking off her shoes by the front door, she spied a familiar pair of purple leather flats.

"Hi Mom," Daphne said flatly as she entered the living room.

Her mother, Cecilia, was standing in the middle of the room. It seemed, from her wind-swept hair, that, like Daphne, she also had just arrived. She was still wearing what passed for a business suit in The Province, although not for much longer. Two of Julia's boyfriends were undressing her at that various moment while Julia, already nude, watched. Cecilia's substantial bosom popped out as Lamont undid the Velcro fastener of her skimpy top, and Darius had just removed her miniskirt, exposing a completely hairless vagina.

Ruben came over to Daphne and easily removed her clothing, as well. Like her mother's, Daphne's garb featured Velcro fasteners in key locations throughout.

"To what do we owe the pleasure?" Daphne asked her mom, as Ruben steered her into the middle of the room and made her get on all fours.

"Just wanted to see how my baby girls are doing," Cecilia replied, as Lamont, after kissing Cecilia briefly on the lips, gently pushed her into a similar all-fours position as Daphne, except facing the other direction. Darius maneuvered Julia into a crawling pose as well, facing the same way as her sister, but on the other side of their mother.

The women now formed a roughly rectangular space. The three men stood together, conferring briefly, then decided to take the side of the rectangle with Julia's pussy, Cecilia's mouth, and Daphne's pussy, facing them.

"I'm thinking of emigrating," Daphne said.

"No--" Cecilia tried to say, but Lamont chose that moment to shove his dick in her mouth. Ruben began to fuck Daphne's pussy, and Darius took Julia's. Ruben felt a grainy feeling along his shaft.

"How many loads did you take today?" Ruben said.

"In my vagina or my ass?" Daphne said.

"Both I guess, while we're on the topic," Ruben said.

"I guess two guys came in my butthole, and for my vagina... I can't remember? At least four? Why?"

"Kinda gritty in here."

"Sorry," Daphne said. She did not sound sincere.

"S'okay," Ruben said. "Feelin' better already. Think it just needed to warm up... melt a bit, y'know?"

Daphne ignored him and continued conversing with her mom. "There's just, like... nothing for me, here, y'know?"

"Daph, didya... Founders! Shit, honey! -- ooh -- Founders... Didya watch that... movie I toldja about?" Julia said. She was referring to a documentary called 'Dystopian States of America' about life outside of Enclave 17.

"No, I was gonna go, but then I dunno... just couldn't get up the energy. I'm not sure it matters."

The three men decided to switch holes. Ruben pulled out of Daphne and pushed inside her sister's pussy, Lamont began fucking Daphne's ass, and Darius positioned himself in front of Cecelia's mouth.

Before he could stick in his cock, covered in fluids from her daughter's vagina, she said, "Daph sweetie, please see a counsel--"

Then Darius' penis interrupted her.

"Can you taste your daughter on my dick?" Darius asked the mature woman. Her naked body was suffused with goosebumps. She nodded her head.

"You guys are like, obsessed with getting us to do incest," Daphne said.

"Almost-incest... sis," Julia said, between moans. "But yes... my guys do love to -- Maggie's cunt! -- make us taste each other."

Cecilia realized she could have justifiably been annoyed by Darius' intrusive dick, but in reality she was she liked the way his penis tasted on her tongue, and was, in any case, relieved to have an excuse to stop trying to talk sense to Daphne. She'd never had the mother-daughter fights with the older daughter, as some of her mom friends had reported with theirs, but neither had she ever been able to connect with her. 'If Daph could just be more like Julia,' Cecilia thought, for what felt like the millionth time. Julia was equally easy-going, most of the time, but clearly enjoyed life so much more, and also took her career seriously.

"Speaking of tasting, I'm gonna be eating a bunch of cum tomorrow night," Daphne said.

"Really?" Julia said.

"A coworker -- you remember Derek right? -- invited me to a 'glory hole' club. I didn't even know what that was."

"At least you're... ooh... doing something, Daph," Julia said, as Ruben plowed into her pussy, angling his hips just the way she liked when she was in the doggy-style position. Julia would never, personally, go to such a club, but it was the first non-work-related activity, of any kind, she could remember Daphne even mentioning. "Maybe if you like it... ooh... you'll stop all this... emigration talk?"

"Dunno," Daphne said. "Doubt it."

Julia's three boyfriends switched places every few minutes. Cecilia tasted both of her daughter's pussies on all three of the men's penises, multiple times. Her own vagina went untouched as the trio only used her mouth. Unlike her daughters, Cecelia had always had a weak gag reflex, and for many years had been able to take cocks, balls deep, with little effort. With Ruben's dick deep inside her throat, she heard Lamont and Darius groan loudly, separated by only half a minute, as they came inside her daughters' pussies. Then Lamont went to the sink, out in the hallway, and grabbed a teaspoon.

"Can you push, please, Daph?" Lamont said, holding the spoon up to her vaginal opening. Daphne did a few Kegels, her perineum bulging each time she activated her PC muscle. Soon the teaspoon was filled with a mixture of Lamont's cum, trace amounts of the many loads she'd taken all day, and the moisture from the walls of her pussy. Lamont carefully brought the utensil up to Cecelia's mouth. Ruben withdrew, temporarily, and Lamont put the bowl of the spoon into Cecelia's open mouth.

"Suck that down, please, mom," Lamont said, grinning.

Cecelia blushed, but did as she was told, wrapping her lips around the neck of the spoon and sucking hard. The fact that she was tasting and swallowing the exotic mix of flavors made her feel kinky and naughty. As if she wasn't already turned on enough!

"Thanks, mom!" Lamont said, brightly.

"She's so wet, guys," Darius said. He had just put two fingers in her pussy. "You gonna hit this, Rube?"

"In a sec, bro," Ruben said.

Lamont, meanwhile, had reloaded the spoon with fluid from Julia's vagina, and was feeding his girlfriend's mom another serving of semen.

"Don't swallow yet," Ruben said, and stuck his penis back in Cecelia's mouth. He worked his cock back and forth for several minutes, rubbing the sticky fluid along her tongue, before telling her to swallow.

X X X X

Marcus was still kneeling, in the urinarium, in front of his aunt Sylvie. She was seated on a porcelain bench, spreading her pussy lips wide so that he could access her urethra. They had just finished a long, tangential conversation, and she wanted to get back to training her nephew.

"Time to return the favor, sweetie," she said. She was referring to her sucking off his dick after he'd peed a few minutes earlier. "Part of your training is to get comfortable cleaning a woman's vagina. We'll take it slow, but by the end, you'll be able to clean me -- and other women too -- without any hesitancy. I can't stress this enough, if you show even the slightest squeamishness, the woman will feel hurt or offended." Marcus was entranced by his aunt's sex, and took in only about half of what she was saying. "So," she said, "place your tongue on my urethra, but only briefly, just to get used to the taste. It's not the proper technique, but you can build up your tolerance first-- Marcus? Marcus! Are you paying attention? Ooh!"

When Marcus had heard, "Place your tongue on my urethra," he grew too excited to listen to the rest of his aunt's instructions. He had fantasized about tasting a vagina for far too long, this particular one most of all. He pressed his tongue boldly on the little hole. It had a faint, astringent taste, which he found curious more than anything. There was another taste underlying it, as well, and, while he couldn't describe it with words, the electric bolt that shot through him was enough to know he wanted more. His aunt was saying something, but he couldn't be bothered to pay attention. Instead, he swirled his tongue around, lapping up a few remaining sharp-tasting droplets of fluid. Once they were gone, he savored the untrammeled flavor of her sex, and the soft, spongy texture of the flesh beneath his tongue.

"Marcus!" his aunt said, more loudly this time. He kept lapping at her, so she finally pushed his head away. "Sweetie, honey, you really don't have to..." Sylvie trailed off, as the look on her nephew's face told her more than words could ever convey. "Never mind," she said, and, smiling, pulled on the back of his head. He licked her vagina all over now, exploring every area he could find. The surfaces his tongue touched were slick with something akin to perspiration. Sylvie looked down at him indulgently. She would have to teach him how to please her -- and properly clean her, for that matter -- but there was no rush. For the moment, his enthusiasm, which she had not anticipated at all, gave her pleasure enough, and she found, despite his lack of expertise, a feeling of warmth spread across her torso.

Surprising even herself, she let out a groan and said, "I love this!" She had not meant to say it out loud. It had the effect of inciting her nephew to lick her more furiously.

'I'd better help him out before his poor tongue falls off,' she said.

"My clit... sweetie! Just lick that for now," she said. The best, most enjoyable way to get her off was more complicated than this, but she didn't think Marcus could handle more detailed instructions at the moment.

Soon, Sylvie's pussy was convulsing with her second orgasm of the night. Marcus, feeling proud of himself, continued to lick her during and after her climax. He got a mouthful of fluid for his troubles, swallowing it down without hesitation. His aunt nearly had another orgasm when she saw him drink. She remembered how hard it was to get Raul, the other boy she'd trained, to even go down on her at all, let alone get to the point where he stopped wrinkling his nose. She pushed Marcus away again.

"Honey, that was wonderful. But take a break -- you made me cum!"

"I want to make you cum again," he said eagerly. "It tastes different when you do."

"Alright. But just once," she said.

The next orgasm was much longer in coming. Marcus lapped at her tirelessly, however, mostly flicking his tongue along her clit. It felt good, but, having just cum so recently, she wasn't about to climax any time soon, even after five minutes of non-stop attention. This changed when Marcus looked up at her with his large brown eyes. They hadn't made eye contact before; he had been so focused on what he was doing. Sylvie felt a fluttery feeling in her chest as his earnest gaze locked with hers. Unable to look away, she felt her sense of control quickly fade, and when she came, it lasted for what felt like an entire minute.

As she rode out this sensation, Marcus never stopped staring into her eyes. His mouth was seemingly attached to her pussy, his tongue in constant motion. She could barely stand the intense sensation it imparted on her over-sensitized organ.

"Fuck, sweetie! Founders!" she said, the words tumbling out involuntarily. Once her body stopped convulsing, she stood up, forcing her nephew to release his mouth. He followed suit, and once their faces were level, Sylvie said, not for the first time, "I love this!" She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him deeply, her tongue searching the entire cavity of his mouth. She could taste her own vaginal fluid mixed with his saliva, but hardly cared.

Sylvie turned Marcus around, then pushed him into the wall and drove her tongue deep into his mouth. It was then that she felt his rock-hard erection, and without hesitation, put her hands on his shoulders, and stepped up onto the porcelain bench behind him, first her left foot, then her right. Then, with a hand to help guide him inside, lowered herself down. She felt an aggressive, feral desire to swallow him up with her sex, and pushed down hard with her hips. His wide dick opened up her groaning muscles and kissed the entrance to her womb.

"I'm going to fuck you so fucking hard, Marcus," she said. Her words came tumbling out. She was gripping the back of his head with one hand, and snaking the other under and around his shoulder. She wrapped her legs around his butt. "Carry me to bed!" she commanded.

As before, she made him walk through the apartment without withdrawing at all. It was easier this time, as his dick was a fat, rigid pole.

"Lie down on your back," she commanded, when they were back at the king-sized bed.

Once he complied, she began to raise her hips, then slam them down again, over and over, each time exposing nearly three-quarters of his long shaft. She grunted, each time, uncaring as to how it might sound. Sylvie felt a surge of emotion, something akin to anger, although not at her dear nephew. Their gazes locked again, and Marcus saw an animalistic look in his aunt's face he'd never dreamed she was capable of. Her visage was flushed with red, and a thin sheen of sweat covered her skin. The feeling on his cock, as her lips dragged up and down, was giving him goosebumps.

He felt he ought to be doing something, like thrusting his hips in time with hers. But he didn't have any experience to draw on, and in the end settled on enjoying his aunt's fierce onslaught. Sylvie didn't tire, or slow, until, some ten minutes later, a series of spasms wracked her entire body. It felt as if they came in waves, emanating from her midsection. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head, and she collapsed forward, suddenly limp, as a few shudders continued to ripple through her.

As before, she nestled into Marcus' neck. "Fuck me," she said, then closed her eyes. He began awkwardly sliding in and out. Between his inexperience, and the dead weight of her now-limp body, he was only able to pull out a couple of inches, each time, before pushing back inside. His aunt moaned softly on every thrust. The feeling was indescribably pleasurable, but his tired cock didn't come until, groggily, she whispered, "I love you," into his ear. At least, that's what he thought he heard. At that moment, the tip of his cock was tight against her cervix, and an eruption of cum sprayed against the small opening in its center. Sylvie made an indistinct cooing noise when she felt the warm semen flow inside, but could not be bothered even to open her eyes. Instead, she nestled her head deeper in this crook of his neck, and within minutes was softly snoring. Marcus tried to stay awake, to savor every second of this precious experience, but couldn't keep his eyes open, and was soon breathing heavily, himself.

X X X X

Marcus was awoken by a growling noise, which, to his subsequent embarrassment, turned out to be coming from his own stomach.

"Someone's hungry," his aunt said, beaming down at him with a radiant smile. Her blonde hair was plastered to her forehead. She was still straddling him, her thighs spread wide around his hips, and his limp cock was still embedded all the way inside her.

"Carry me to the kitchen?"

"Without pulling out, I take it?"

"Silly boy, that's not even a valid concept."

Sylvie enjoyed being carried around in this manner, even more than she let on. On top of the unique feeling of fullness his cock could produce, she loved the extreme sense of connection with her nephew. She pressed her boobs into his chest, hugging him tightly with her arms and her legs.

Only when they arrived in the kitchen did she climb off. His limp dick, covered in juices, hung down his thigh. Cum dripped out of her, as well, running down her leg onto the floor. She knelt down and licked his penis all over, until it was clean. Her small mouth made it hard to clean him any other way; only a small fraction of his cock would fit inside.

Marcus was in a daze, stunned not only by their sexual activity, but also by the concept of a private kitchen. The kitchenware and appliances were all familiar, of course, but it had been so long since he had experienced a non-communal cooking area.

"Don't get used to it," his aunt said, guessing his thoughts. "This is the last private one you'll see. Well, until you train some lucky girl." She gave his cock a squeeze as she said this last part.

Sylvie and her nephew had been cooking together most evenings for the past five years, and fell into a rhythm instantly, moving around each other with an ease that would have appeared choreographed to any observer. When Marcus was younger, his own mom had been busy with work, and, as often as not, making dinner fell to him. Even on his first night in The Province, he'd helped his aunt cook, and had never stopped. The same could not be said for his cousin or step-uncle. Sylvie had long since given up harassing her resistant daughter to help in the kitchen, and her husband had a way of finding excuses to disappear right before mealtimes.

X X X X

"Mom," Julia said, "you really spoil these three. You know I'm the one who's gotta deal with the consequences!" She tried to sound exasperated, but didn't fool anyone. Her complaining was about the fact that, after swallowing two spoon-fed creampies from her daughters' vaginas, Cecelia was now letting all three of Julia's boyfriends have sex with her at once.

Ruben, who hadn't yet ejaculated, had climbed under Cecilia and pushed inside her pussy, which, even in her mid-fifties, was still a notably tight fit. Her labia gripped his cock as their well-timed thrusts described a piston-like motion. Meanwhile, Laurent had fed his limp dick into her mouth.

"Get me hard, please, mom," he said, as Cecilia sucked vigorously on his flaccid member. Darius waited patiently to the side. His girlfriend's mom's hand was vigorously rubbing the length of his shaft.

A few minutes later, Laurent's cock was hard as a rock. Cecilia was far better at blow jobs than either of her daughters, able to take any of their dicks balls-deep. He knelt down behind Cecilia, pushed inside her ass, and groaned with pleasure. The boyfriends double-penetrated Julia almost every day, Daphne on a regular basis, and Cecilia, too, on her rare visits to the apartment, so the two men had no trouble coordinating their movements, pulling out and pushing in in unison.

"Iosip's ball--!" Cecilia tried to say, except that just at that moment Darius inserted his cock past her lips.

The three men took their time with the older woman. She came several times over the next half-hour. They loved to see her legs spasm when she climaxed; her right leg in particular would jerk violently, no matter how much she tried to control herself. Every few minutes, they rotated positions with each other, and so Cecilia took cocks straight from her ass and pussy, always pushed fully into her throat.

Julia and Daphne sat on the couch, naked, watching the four of them.

"Want me to get your vibe?" Daphne asked her sister.

12