The Province Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's," Julia panted, stopping for a breath, "okay. I'll... stick with this." She swiped the pad of her right index finger vigorously over her clit in an up-and-down motion as she watched her mom climax several times. "Don't... you... find this... hot?" she asked Daphne.

"I dunno," Daphne said, shrugging. As her sister finally gave in to an orgasm of her own, she was watching the proceedings with a clinical disinterest.

X X X X

Both Sylvie and Marcus were stark naked, sitting at either end of a modest table in the dining room. It was later than normal, for dinnertime, but neither of them felt tired, as they'd already had a long, post-coital nap.

"We can't sit near each other," she said, reluctantly, before setting their plates of food down. Marcus frowned as he plopped down and tucked in to the meal. Although well-prepared, the food was uninspiring, and, to him, with his vague memories of meals outside the enclave, far too small. Tonight they each had a small quarter chicken breast, pineapple, yogurt, some lightly-dressed spinach, and a small scoop of brown rice. Marcus was thoroughly sick of yogurt and citrus fruit, which was served with almost every meal. Whenever he complained, Provincials usually looked at him with blank expressions, so he had long since given up on trying to explain what they were missing out on.

The kitchen had been stocked for them, but with just the minimum amount of provisions to tide them over until the next delivery, which Sylvie explained would be two days hence.

"There's a bunch of material I was supposed to have covered already, and we keep getting distracted," Sylvie continued, explaining the distance between them. "So strap in, bucko!

"First things first, let's talk sexual free-use. There are a lot of rules, and, on top of that, free-use points of etiquette that might as well be considered rules because nobody violates them. So I'll go over all this a couple of times. And make sure you ask lots of questions!

"The first thing to know, is that the point of free-use is that if you feel like seeing, in your case, any part of a any woman's body, at almost any time, you're free to do so. You can also put her body into any position, within reason. Of course, turnabout's fair play, so she can do the same to you."

"What if we both start, uh, stuff, at the same time?"

"Good! Keep the questions coming. It is pretty complicated, however the basic rule is that women have precedence."

Marcus couldn't help but interrupt. "Auntie, I still can't believe this all is serious!"

"That's part of the reason for this training. You're going to practice on me -- someone you're presumably comfortable with -- and we'll take as much time as you need to build your confidence." Marcus' heart thudded. "So, as I was saying, if you're fucking some saleslady, she can just pull off of you and make you go down on her instead, at any time. She doesn't have to wait until you're done."

"Wait," Marcus said, a realization dawning on him. "Is this why I never had to be on time for class?" He had always wondered about his school's seemingly non-existent tardiness policy. Compared to their public school counterparts in Philadelphia, Provincial teachers were lax about timeliness, and every class started with a 15 minute free study period, before the lecture material began.

"That's right," Sylvie explained. "It's the same with upper school, and university. And work, for that matter. In my job, there aren't set hours anyway, but even for folks on a time clock, it's not unusual to be an hour late, sometimes more, if someone wants to have sex with you. Or multiple someones, as the case may be."

"What's 'upper school'?" Marcus asked. Growing up, he had learned nothing about life on the North Side.

"I forgot you wouldn't know about that yet. You don't start college, or trade school, or the military, until you're twenty. I know it's younger outside the enclave, but in The Province we believe people need more time to figure out what they want to do with their lives."

"So what, I'll be in grades 13 and 14?"

"Pretty much. It's a little more like college, though. Living in a dorm is mandatory, for example. It's a lot of fun. That's where I met Lawrence!" She smiled as she thought of meeting, and falling in love with, her handsome husband. "Oh, look at us, we're getting off track.

"The basic rule is that women can temporarily stop what you're doing to them at any time. However, they can't make you eat your, or any other man's, sperm. So if she wants cunnilingus, she has to make you do it before anyone cums inside of her. Or else she has to clean herself out, first; that's what those tubes are for at the urinaria."

"So women can get out of sex by just having you eat them out?" Marcus asked, more out of curiosity than a sense of unfairness.

"Not really. Women can get out of sex, but only for a limited amount of time every day. I'll explain that part in a bit. But putting that aside for the moment, let's say your saleslady stops and has you eat her out, before you cum inside her vagina. Then maybe she sucks your dick until you cum down her throat. We girls always swallow, by the way! You're still free to use her body as you wish, after that, and if you can get hard, you can go back to fucking her, or make her give you another blow job, or whatnot."

Marcus felt the telltale signs of an impending erection. Although they had slept for a few hours, his dick was still sore from ejaculating three times that day.

"So I can literally do anything to her?" Marcus asked. "Or, vice versa, I guess?"

"No, sweetie, there are a lot of rules. The basic one is, well, that, except in special zones, only Basic Sex is allowed. You'll need to memorize this, so I'll repeat this a lot. Basic Sex includes fucking a woman's vagina or her ass, blow jobs, moving her body into any reasonable position, putting up to two fingers in her ass, or up to four in her vaginal canal, cumming on any part of her body--"

Marcus interrupted. "Can I lick her vagina?" he asked, eagerly.

"Shush you! And yes, of course you can lick her vagina. Although not her ass, and you can't make you her lick your ass, either."

"Is free-use always between two people?" Marcus

"No, women have to also accept so-called double penetration -- in other words, if a man is fucking her vagina, or ass, another man can come along and use her other hole. And more men can come along and get oral sex, or have her masturbate them."

"Wait, you've done that?" Marcus asked, wide-eyed.

"Of course, sweetie, I don't even know how many times," his aunt replied matter-of-factly. She might as well have been talking about making popcorn.

"It sounds hard being a woman!" he marveled.

"Sometimes," she admitted. "My final test, when I was going through this training, was rough, believe you me! It took me four tries! But us ladies do have a number of advantages you men don't. And this is important, sweetie! Heterosexual men are not allowed to coordinate with each other."

"Coordinate?"

"Yes, meaning you can freely use the women around you, but you can't plan anything in advance with any other men."

"I... don't get it," Marcus said.

"Okay, let's say you and two of your buddies want to gang up on some woman, you know, double-penetrate her and make her suck one of your cocks all at the same time? Well, you just can't do that. Period, full stop, don't pass go or collect $300. As a man, you must always act solely on your own, like a lone wolf. Except in special zones, but we'll get to that another day."

"But couldn't some group of guys just pretend it was all a coincidence?"

"You'd think, right? But, in practice, no. For one thing, most people have good intentions and follow the rules. The whole point of free-use is that citizens don't become frustrated and abusive in the first place! And, even if there were some group of ill-intentioned men out there, most wouldn't be good enough actors to pull it off, convincingly. And if that weren't enough, it's a major crime, not a misdemeanor. Even if some guys got away with it once, people would notice pretty quick. So trust me, it just doesn't happen in practice. I've literally never seen or heard of it.

"But, on the other hand, women are free to coordinate all they want! So a group of, I dunno, let's say, five girls? They could approach you and make you do, well, any kind of Basic Sex! Fuck them, eat their pussies. You, sweetie, in particular are going to have to be ready for this."

"Wait, me? Why?"

"Sweetie, you have the biggest penis I've ever seen, and I've seen a lot of them, so that's going to be true for, you may as well assume, every female you meet. Even if they're not size queens, it's going to pique their interest. On top of that, you've got a cute face and a cute ass. That's one thing I gotta say for that ridiculous weightlifting team you were on." Sylvie was referring to the fact that his team never showed their bodies; instead, due to the strictures of South Side living, the competitions were limited to demonstrating dead lifts and the like, all while fully clothed from head to toe.

"Are you sure about this, Auntie?" Marcus asked. He was blushing, although it was hard to tell given his darker complexion.

"Very sure, sweetie! I'm quite the connoisseur of the male posterior, as it were," she said, nerdily aping a posh Dublin accent. Then she continued the lesson. "So not only can women operate in groups, they can also call off or avoid sex entirely, although only for 30 minutes every eight hours.

"Which reminds me, I have to go back to the colors on our torques. Under normal conditions, they glow based on that test you took this morning. Red means you only have sex with women. So heterosexual men and lesbians both have red torques. Heterosexual women and gay men wear blue, and bisexuals of both genders wear purple. You can retest, by the way, every five years. There are some more colors but we'll get to them another time.

"It is a felony to free use anyone with the wrong color, and it is required that you positively identify someone's color before engaging in free-use. No excuses like, 'Well, officer, I just couldn't see her torques!'"

"Makes sense, I think," Marcus said, slowly.

"There are some complications, honey, so pay attention. When someone's torques glow white, they are in a time-out and cannot be free-used. Anyone having sex with them must stop immediately. You'll see police officers, paramedics, nurses, doctors, firefighters, et cetera, usually have white torques when they're on duty. Women can do this for a 30-minute period, as I said, every eight hours. More often if they're 18 or 19, or pregnant.

"Although it's a one-shot deal. We can cancel the time-outs early, but even then still have to wait another eight hours. In practice, though, there's a convention that you must follow, even if it isn't technically the law.

"If a woman's bracelets are solid blue or solid purple, then that means she hasn't used her 30-minute time-out yet. Since this means she could stop having sex with you, at any time, the unwritten rule is that she doesn't actually have to activate her time-out, she can just ask you to stop, and you must stop immediately! That way, if she can't bring her wrists together -- that's how we activate the time-out -- she can still take her break. Of course, once you stop she has to activate the time-out.

"However, after the time-out elapses, her torques will have a striped pattern. Here, let me show you!" Sylvie clicked her wrist torques together, three times, in rapid succession. Her bracelets began to glow white instead of blue. Next she brought her wrists together, this time in five rapid motions. Now her torques glowed blue again, except striped with a white band every centimeter. "This pattern means she's already used her time-out, and you don't have to worry about her calling for another one. It doesn't come up as often as you might think; Provincials want to help each other, so women rarely call for them."

"Kinda like 'Strength through sharing?'" Marcus asked, quoting one of the Mantras of Founderism.

"Exactly, sweetie. Another thing one should keep in mind is, 'Abuse poisons both mind and body.'" she said, seriously.

"I would never!"

"I know, sweetie, but some people need to be reminded more than others. So you can pound away as hard as you want on a woman's ass, or pussy, even make them gape, but you absolutely cannot hit, slap, spank, or use derogatory words like 'bitch', 'cunt', 'whore', and so forth. 'Hard sex, gentle words' is another informal Mantra you should memorize."

"Can men take time-outs?"

"No, sweetie, it's one of the Asymmetries of Free-Use."

"Why is that? I can kinda guess," he said, voice trailing off.

"Men are traditionally more aggressive than women, and initiate sex more often. Also, heterosexual men can always opt out of anal sex, but women cannot. So we just sometimes need a break, to get to work, or recuperate, what have you. At least that's the idea.

"Honestly, sweetie, Provincial women can be more aggressive than men, in my opinion, and can go on for longer. Men can be, like, you know, 'slam-bam-thank-you-ma'am'. But when you're cornered by a group of women, Marcus, strap in for the long haul, and don't expect them to go easy on you. The only thing you can count on is that they won't peg you without your permission."

"Peg?"

"Fucking you up the ass, dear. Girls can put their fingers up there, but that's it. Legally they have to ask permission to penetrate you there."

"Oh good," Marcus said, with relief. He was too flustered to wonder how a girl would fuck his ass in the first place. Then he noticed a pained look on his aunt's face, and began to worry. "What's wrong, auntie?" She looked down at her hands.

"I will have to penetrate you five times as part of your training, sweetie. Don't worry, I'll use my smallest feeldoe."

"What's a feeldoe?"

"Sort of an artificial penis. I don't use mine much, but every woman has at least one."

"How does it work?"

"Well, there's this long part--" Sylvie started, then trailed off. "I'll just show you. It's a lot easier than explaining." His naked aunt arose and walked over to the bedroom. He heard the sound of her rummaging around.

12