The Province Ch. 07

Story Info
Adventures in a free enclave.
7.6k words
4.58
5.7k
3

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 11/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Author's Note: all characters in this work of fiction are at least 18 years old.]

[Note: contains aunt/cousin incest.]

Daphne could see her own breath in front of her, as she walked up to the neon-lit club. She was running a few minutes late, due in part to Derek's having gotten the name wrong. The club was "Glory Holelelujah", not "Glory Hallelujah", and had a small digit "2", in superscript, following the "y" of "Glory," indicating that the word ought to be repeated when spoken aloud.

The entrance was centered in the middle of a city block, most of which was taken up by a long, windowless, brick building. There were two entrances, one with a line of men, all wearing heavycoats, snaking off to the left. The queue extended around the corner and out of sight. Daphne wondered idly how long the men at the end of the line would have to wait, and, moreover, whether they'd get in at all that night.

Derek was waiting by the other entrance, glancing occasionally at his mechanical wristwatch. The line extending from here had only two other people in it, another man and woman entering together. They were talking with a bored-looking young woman who was sitting in a booth, behind a glass partition. After a bit of back-and-forth, the couple held their respective wrist torques up to a scanner. Each signed an electronic form on a screen embedded in the counter.

"Oh, hey!" Derek said brightly, when he looked up and saw Daphne. "You made it!" He sounded like he hadn't been sure she would show up.

"I'm here," Daphne said, flatly. She briefly spread her arms wide in mock enthusiasm. "Would have been sooner but had to suck some rando off. The irony, I know." The anonymous man's taste remained in her mouth. "And you gave the wrong name."

"Sorry about that! I missed the whole 'hole' joke, I guess. What's up with that little '2' though?"

'He's not the sharpest tool in the shed,' Daphne thought. Outwardly, she shrugged, feigning ignorance.

They walked up to the young woman, a pretty, round-faced girl with freckles and curly red hair. She had a cheap plastic name tag reading "Catelyn" on her form-fitting white t-shirt, through which large, pebbly nipples were clearly outlined.

"We're here--" Derek said.

Catelyn cut him off. "Either of you been here before?" she said. "Or the same type of fetish zone?"

"No," they both said.

"Please positively acknowledge that this man is with you," Catelyn requested.

'Must be some kind of legal formality,' Daphne thought.

"Yeah," she said.

"Swipe your torques." Once they each had held their wrist to the scanner, Catelyn said, "Read this."

A bright screen flickered to life below the booth's counter, displaying a checklist that extended past the bottom. Each line explained either a rule Daphne would have to follow, or a sex act she'd be expected to perform, without question or hesitation. For example, one rule stated she was not to leave her assigned room at any point during the hour. 'What if I have to pee?' she wondered. She had to initial inside a box next to each line with her finger, then sign her full name at the bottom. Derek had a much shorter list to fill out.

Catelyn consulted a screen embedded in front of where she was sitting. Narrating mechanically, she said, "Room 22. Head down the hallway to the right, it'll be about halfway. Your torques will open that door and that door only. Miss, your torque will not let you out of the room until your hour is up. Sir, you can come and go to room 22 as you please. If you let her out before sixty minutes have elapsed, please be aware that you will both be banned from this zone, and any zone with the same fetish, for life."

"Jeez," Derek said, "almost kills the mood!"

Daphne shrugged.

X X X X

Sylvie returned to the dining room holding an unfamiliar, L-shaped object in one hand. It was tan and looked to be made out of some kind of rubber. One part was an anatomically accurate phallus, of small size, minus testicles. The other part, which was at a right angle to the dick, was a longer, irregularly-shaped tube, narrow where it met the base of the penis. To Marcus' eye, it was about the length of his own cock. His aunt was running a finger along it.

"See how wide and long this is?" she asked, continuing to trace the length of the tube. Marcus nodded. "It gets even bigger when inflated. Remember how I was saying how big my vagina is? They take a mold of your vagina, to make these things, so this shows you just what a cave I've got down there. I've never met another girl whose feeldoe -- well, this part of it, at least -- is as big."

"Can you really fit it inside?" Marcus asked, too excited to think straight and stop himself from asking such an obvious question.

"Of course, silly! I fit your dick in there! Here, I'll show you?" Marcus nodded. "Would you mind lubing it up?" she asked. Marcus looked around. He saw something on the counter that looked like a soap dispenser, and guessed it might contain lubricant. Sylvie followed his eyes. "I mean with your saliva." Noting his hesitation, she added, hurriedly, "But only if you want to."

"You mean, like, lick it?" he asked. She nodded. "Would you like that?" he asked, after a few moments of thought.

"I would, yes," she said. "I'll also help you."

"Okay," he said.

Sylvie pulled up her chair so that it was right next to his, sat down, and held up the feeldoe in front of them. Ignoring the dick part, she held up the long upward tube in front of him. "Spit on it, sweetie, and lick it all over, okay?"

Tentatively, Marcus began to lick the object. He felt squeamish about putting his tongue to something that resembled a penis, even if it was a vague similarity at best. He did feel better, however, once he tasted the now-familiar tang of her pussy on its surface.

"Do you like the taste?" she asked; she had picked up on the subtle change in his expression. He nodded.

Marcus felt even better once his aunt joined in. She spit on the tip of the tube, then used her tongue to smear it all around. Marcus did the same, a bit lower down, and his aunt saucily began to lick at his saliva. Marcus kissed her, and then together they licked all around the cylinder, in a spiral pattern, tongues constantly intercepting each other and stopping to make out. Then they repeated the entire process once more, for good measure, from stem to stern.

"That's good, sweetie," Sylvie said. She scooted to the edge of her chair, and spread her legs. She attached a flexible hose, with a bulb at the other end, to a nozzle at the base of the tube. By squeezing the bulb a few times, the tube inflated enough to become rigid. "A little help?" she requested. She spread her pussy lips wide, exposing the opening to her vagina. Marcus pushed the fat tip into it, but it slid off. "A little slower, sweetie," she said, and he tried again. After a few experiments, he got the tip to go in, and was amazed to see her pussy stretch around the rubber device. It expanded into a wide circle with a lens-like effect. "Ooh," she moaned. They had done a good job of lubricating the device, as he was able to push it up fully inside her without using much force. "Perfect, sweetie," she said, as the tip made light contact with her cervix.

Marcus was transfixed by her vaginal opening. The feeldoe was very narrow where the fake penis met the upward tube, and Sylvie's lips closed around it, almost as if nothing was there at all. She let out a deep breath, then handed him the bulb. "I'll tell you when," she said. He squeezed a few times, and her breath quickened. After a few more squeezes, the bulb became quite firm. Sylvie inhaled sharply, and said, "That's it! Perfect." She showed him how to detach the flexible hose from the nozzle; only a small amount of air escaped. "Try and move it," she said. There was nothing for it but to grab the small, fake rubber dick that seemed now to be part of her anatomy. He gave it a tug, albeit gingerly, and found that indeed it couldn't move. "I won't ask you to lube this one up," his aunt said.

Instead, she stood up, wincing as her insides shifted around the inflated upward tube of the feeldoe. She walked over to the dispenser that Marcus had seen earlier, and proceeded to smear a substantial quantity of the stuff all over her small cock. They went into the bedroom, and she had Marcus lie on his back, with his butt near the edge. She worked some lube into his ass, the first time he'd ever had anyone's fingers up there outside a medical exam. It felt unpleasant, and he hated it in every possible way, even more than the morning ablution.

Sylvie, attuned as always to his every expression, said, sympathetically, "Sorry sweetie, hopefully this'll be quick. But I have to do it until you come." Her nephew's heart sank as he heard these words. How could he come when something so awful was being done to him. Again, his aunt noticed his crestfallen expression, grabbed his limp dick with both hands and began to stroke his shaft with practiced, circular motions, each hand going in the opposite direction from the other. "Focus on your cock, and by boobs, not your ass, sweetie," she suggested. She pushed forward, and the small head of her feeldoe pushed past his resistant sphincter.

"Ouch! Fuck!" he yelled, wincing.

Sylvie knew she had to get this over with, so just stroked his dick harder and reaffirmed, "Play with my nipples, Marcus, they're very sensitive!"

He reached up to as she asked. The feeling of her soft, pliable flesh was very distracting, almost enough to take his mind of the fact that his aunt's feeldoe was disappearing further and further inside. Finally, she began to pull back. For a few minutes, she slowly fucked him, producing little more than a series of grunts. His dick remained stubbornly flaccid. "Pull my tits! Harder!" she said. It had no immediate effect on him, but it did on Sylvie. Between the sensation transmitted up into her womb, by the feeldoe, and the tugging on her sensitive nipples, she began to breathe harder, and felt the flush of a climax beginning to bloom.

Marcus picked up on her pleasure, and, at last, his soft cock began to swell in her tireless, counter-rotating hands. "That's it, baby, show me what a big boy you are!"

Egged on by her words, Marcus grew stiffer and stiffer, and he tugged more urgently at his aunt's massive breasts. She came first, the massive plug inside her pussy pushing her over the edge. To her relief, Marcus followed soon after. The pressure on his prostate, coming from behind, made his cum shoot far, landing on his face and chest. "I'm sorry!" Sylvie exclaimed, breathlessly.

Not quite recovered from her own orgasm, she pulled out of him as quick as she dared, then crawled forward. "Oh, poor boy!" she said, and began to tenderly lick his cum from his face and torso. He still looked upset, even after her thorough cleaning, so she said, "Marcus, are you okay? Is there anything I can do?"

Marcus was silent for a while, then asked, "Can I lick your vagina?"

"Of course, sweetie!" his aunt said. She was mystified as to why this particular act would help in any way, but was hardly about to deny his request after the ordeal he'd just been through. She showed Marcus how to release the air from the upward tube of feeldoe, and then let him slowly pull it out of her. Once again, the aperture of her vaginal opening expanded with a fascinating lens-like effect, as the wider part of the tube passed it by, and Marcus almost forgot his sore butt. When the feeldoe came out, with a plopping sound, he buried his face in her snatch. The feminine scent was soothing to him, and he soon began to forget the recent unpleasantness. He looked up and saw her beaming down at him indulgently.

"Sweetie," she said, gently pushing him away. She was overjoyed at how quickly a little cunnilingus had helped him relax. "I have to show you a few things." He gazed at her expectantly.

"First, before you eat a woman's vagina, or help clean her up after she pees, you should kiss her on the lips."

"Her mouth, you mean?" Marcus clarified.

"Founders! No, I meant her vagina lips, but that reminds me of something I forgot earlier! You must never, ever kiss a woman on the lips of her face, or anywhere above the neck, unless she's kissed you first."

"Like, every time I, uh, do things with her, I can't kiss her first?"

"No, as long as she's kissed you above the neck at least once, it means she's opened up to you -- in that regard -- forever. And any kissing you might have done on the South Side doesn't count. So, when you see Celeste for the first time, you can't kiss her until she's kissed you. Of course, that'll take about a nanosecond. Did I mention she's going to basically rape you?

"Anyway! Back to pussies. It is considered respectful to kiss a woman's vagina before you do anything else with your mouth. So why don't you practice now?"

"What kind of kiss?"

"Just a light, chaste one, nothing special -- and no tongue!" Marcus leaned forward and placed his lips briefly on her labia, then withdrew. "Perfect," Sylvie crowed. "Now, let me show you how to really get me off." For the next ten minutes, she guided Marcus as he explored various parts of her vagina with his tongue and fingers, and was rewarded for her efforts with a shuddering orgasm. As before, he showed no sign of stopping, and she let him spend an additional twenty minutes pleasuring her to the point of orgasm again. Sweaty and breathing hard, she pushed him away.

"I need a break, Marcus," she said, "and I need to tell you about tomorrow. There will be a regular stream of different women dropping by to urinate, each of whom you will service with your tongue. The idea is to get used to how we taste, and to learn not to be squeamish or stand-offish."

"I can't imagine being stand-offish in the first place!" Marcus insisted.

"Y'know, I think I actually believe you!" Sylvie said, with a laugh. "But you will need to build up mouth endurance to complete the training."

Marcus' eyes lit up, and his aunt swatted him.

"Don't give me that goofy look, you!" she said. "You're going to need the practice if you don't want your tongue to fall out during the exam!"

Later that night, before going to bed, Sylvie got onto all fours, on the floor of their bedroom. "Inspect me, sweetie," she said.

"Why?"

"You need to get used to touching women's bodies whenever and wherever you want. So before we go to sleep, I want you to touch me everywhere. Inspect my body."

Marcus began gently touching her face, trailing his fingers along a cheek.

"That's sweet, you, but put your fingers in my mouth. Women you're not intimate will think it's weird if you touch them like they've kissed you, so pretend I'm a stranger."

He complied, feeling like he was doing something taboo, as he opened her mouth with two fingers, then felt around with the other. She playfully swirled her tongue around while he was in there.

Next he moved to her boobs, which were hanging down, nearly reaching the floor. He traced along some a trio of stretch marks along one side, then pulled on her nipples.

"Good, now finish up with my vagina and ass," she said. Marcus knelt behind her and put two fingers inside her warm pussy, but felt shy about putting any past her tight sphincter. "Don't worry, honey, get those fingers right up in me," she encouraged. He pushed his left index finger past the tight aperture. "Deeper, don't be shy! Push down towards my vagina." He wagged his fingers downwards, and found himself aroused to see the outline of his finger in the wall of her pussy.

"Remember, if you want to fuck me, just stick your dick in, no asking first!" she said. She could read his mood even without looking at him, and was confident he was hard again. Moments later, she was rewarded as her pussy lips were spread wide by a massive cock. She groaned with pleasure, and rammed her hips backwards, impaling herself on his shaft. Knowing he was still too new at all this, she did all the work, pulling forward and pushing back, over and over again, until she came, and, in what was looking like an emerging pattern, he did too, a few minutes later.

They lay together sweaty, in bed, neither one feeling like showering. "I want to smell you, auntie," Marcus said, when she asked him if she should shower. Sylvie felt the same way about him, so instead they set to spooning each other, with Marcus lying behind his aunt. She had him explore her body one last time, putting his fingers in her mouth, vagina and ass, before taking his hands and placing them on the upper part of her torso. Soon both were snoring softly.

X X X X

On the same night that Derek and Daphne were going to the fetish club, Alice and Jon decided to meet at a sake bar called Eight Peeks. Both showed up on time; neither one, by some miracle, had been delayed on their way there.

"What's good here?" Alice asked, after they were shown to a table. At the bar across the room a woman was being anally penetrated by a stranger, attempting to hold a conversation with the man sitting next to her, presumably her date. She was not having much luck, as the stranger's large cock was making her groan.

"Sorry, what?" Jon said, unable to hear Alice's soft voice over the din.

"What's good here?" Alice said, projecting her voice this time.

"Oh! Their best stuff is called Eight Peeks, surprise surprise."

Alice smiled at his dry, if minor, witticism. Jon wasn't so annoying when not mooning over Daphne. "Wouldya mind ordering the biggest one?"

"Wouldn't dream otherwise," he said.

"Y'know, it's funny," Alice said, "we're here to 'cry in our beer' and -- I don't about you -- I don't even know what beer tastes like!"

"I once saw an outside movie where a character described it," Jon said. "Carbonated and bitter, I guess?"

"What movie?" Alice said. Alice loved outside films, even though most were heavily edited and difficult to follow. She considered it part of the charm.

"It was called 'My Slanted Days' I think?"

"Aw, I wanted ta see that!" Alice said, clapping her hands in front of her prodigious chest.

"Why didn't you?"

"I was, like, no kidding, two blocks from the theater, when a guy started fucking me. My torques were striped. Then some other rando joined in, and, you know how it is, a couple more drifted along. I coulda still gone, but I'd missed, like, forty-five minutes by that point."

Just then their waitress dropped by. She had on purple torques. While Jon ordered, Alice reached under the woman's skirt and rubbed her pussy.

"She's wet," Alice informed Jon after the waitress was out of earshot.

Jon stared at her. He felt a frisson of arousal; he hadn't realized how kinky Alice could be.

"What?" Alice said, with mock innocence. "Us bluegirls can have some fun with the purps!"

"So unfair!" Jon said, his voice adopting a teasing tone.

They chatted about outside film while waiting for the waitress to return with their sake. Neither felt up to broaching the subject of their respective love interests without some alcohol involved. When it finally arrived, Jon poured them both a shot.

"To, uh, our crushes!" Jon said, raising his cup.

"And their having a miserable time and losing all interest in each other," Alice added, just before downing a shot. "Fill 'er up."

They had finished about half the bottle, and, like most Provincials, had little tolerance for alcohol, which was expensive and available only at Provincial licensed sake bars.

"So," Alice said, her Nihonese facial features tinged with red, "what d'you see in Daphne, anyway?" Jon looked up at the ceiling. Despite the intensity of his crush, he was having trouble articulating the source of his attraction. Impatiently, Alice continued on before he could answer. "It's her tits, isn't it?" she asked.

A look of confusion passed across Jon's face. "Why'd they matter?"