The Province Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's parta why Derek likes her. You dudes're obsessed with cute little titty girls."

Jon looked thoughtful. Derek did, like the majority of Provincials, prefer small-busted women, who were few and far between. "Oh, that. I know what you mean, but I like 'em bigger, myself. I mean, yours are way hotter than Daphne's," he said, casually.

Alice felt a twinge of pleasure in her gut at the unintentional compliment, but kept her face composed. "So c'mon, spill, what's so great about Miss Stonewall if it ain't her mini-rack?"

"I guess," Jon said, then stopped. "She just looks so sad -- well, not sad, exactly -- but like something's missing from her life."

"And she's also cute," Alice interjected.

"She's nice looking, but that's really not it. I just want to, like, fill--" he said, then blushed.

"He said 'fill'," Alice interrupted, lowering her voice and making it as gravelly-sounding as she could. Jon burst out laughing.

"No, seriously though," he said, after regaining his composure. "Okay, this is super embarrassing, you promise not to tell anyone?"

"Promise," Alice said, putting her hand on her chest.

"She kinda reminds me of my sister. The whole spacey disinterested thing."

"Oh. My. Founders!" Alice said, theatrically. "You have a crush on your sister!"

"No no no!" Jon said, defensively. "I really don't. It's just somehow the similarity makes me want to take care of her."

"Sure," Alice said, drawing out the word to emphasize mock skepticism. She actually believed him. Since he'd been so honest with her, she changed tack and made an admission of her own. "It's okay if you did, I had a crush on my older brother for a little while."

"Is that why you like Derek?" Jon asked. If he was shocked or judgmental by her admission, his tone of voice didn't show it.

"Founders no!" she said. "They're nothing alike. In any way."

"So why'd'you like him?" Jon asked, taking another swig of sake.

"He's, well, not cute exactly. But super sexy. And confident."

"Derek, sexy?" Jon wondered aloud. Although they were friends, he had never understood his shorter, swarthy friend's appeal to many women.

"You redboys never get that kinda thing," Alice explained.

They looked at each other now, appraising. Alice had a broad, pleasant face, with smooth, rounded-off features and thick, shoulder-length black hair. Jon hadn't spent much time with her before. Her looks, while not as objectively beautiful as Daphne's, were growing on him. Alice, for her part, considered Jon's handsome face. He was too tall and skinny for her liking, but she had to admit Jon had Derek beat in the overall appearance department. Frankly, Derek's dick wasn't to her liking, either. She loved having him inside her body, that was for the emotional connection, not the physical sensation.

"Want another bottle?" Jon asked, surprising himself by asking before thinking.

"Sure," Alice said, also to her own surprise.

The pair drank more slowly this time, idling away another hour talking about this and that. Jon had never laughed so much on a date. Usually, he tried to be the funny one, but he couldn't come close to matching Alice's natural comedic instincts.

"Would you mind?" a handsome, silver haired-gentlemen interrupted, tapping Alice politely on the shoulder. Both Jon and Alice looked up, startled. They hadn't heard him approach.

Without forethought, Jon said, "It's not a problem, but I was just about to... so would you mind doubling up?"

"I hafta warn ya," Alice said, "men kinda prefer my ass, so you two'll hafta draw straws or something to see who gets stuck with my pussy."

"That's okay," the older man said politely, "I'll leave you two to it." He walked away and stopped a waitress, then motioned for her to get on all fours. He flipped up her skirt, and began to fuck her pussy. His dick was soon coated in thick white paste, the result of dredging up the many creampies she already had inside.

"Well?" Alice said. "Are ya just gonna stand there?"

"Right!" Jon said, face flushing. "We've never fucked, have we?"

"No, we haven't!" Alice said. "Because you've been obsessed with th' bionic woman instead of spreadin' it around."

"Then start spreadin' your legs, honey," Jon said. "No pun intended."

"Weak sauce," Alice chided. "You can do better than that!" Despite her teasing, she did get up from her chair, cleared aside their table settings and bent over, her hands gripping the edge nearest the wall.

Jon walked behind her and flipped up her skirt. "Were you serious about your ass?" Jon asked.

"Haven't you noticed Derek never fucks my pussy?"

"I guess I wasn't payin' that much attention. But even if I had, I woulda just assumed he preferred butt sex."

"My, um," Alice said, "vagina's kinda weird. There's, like, this narrow part that you guys can't get past. It hurts like a motherfucker, too, if ya push too hard. So only dudes with short 'n' skinny units really go for it. And there aren't too many of them around here. Don't worry, I can take any guy balls deep up my butt."

Jon looked thoughtfully at the ceiling, then down at Alice's exposed ass and puffy, exposed vagina. He stuck two downward-facing fingers inside, to see if she needed any lube, only to find her perfectly moist already. When he pulled down his pants, his fully erect cock sprung out. He had seen plenty of other men's dicks and had never seen one like his own. It was much longer than average but also weirdly narrow for a well-hung male. 'This could be interesting,' he thought to himself.

"Don't say I didn't warn ya," Alice said, in a theatrical sing-song voice, as the head of his cock pushed past the entrance to her canal.

Jon applied gradually increasing pressure, holding her waist and pivoting his hips. He groaned in pleasure as his cock slowly made its way deeper inside her. Every millimeter's progress brought new waves of pleasure. Her pussy was just tight enough to stimulate his sensitive nerve endings, without fighting him too much. Sure enough, when about a third of his cock was inside, he felt the tip push past what felt like a hard, resistant ring, caused either by her pelvic bone structure, some especially hard muscle, or a combination of both factors.

"Shit!" Alice groaned, as the hard dick pushed past the blockage. His narrow head and shaft caused a brief twinge of discomfort, which was drowned out almost immediately by the attendant waves of pleasure, as sensitive nerve clusters were caressed by stiff flesh for the first time in her life.

"You okay?" Jon asked.

"Fuck yes!" she exclaimed. "Don't talk. Just shut the fuck up and... fuck!" Alice's head began to swim as his cock pushed against her cervix. "Maggie's--" she started to say. Her legs began to shake, and she began to find breathing difficult. "Push, push, push!" she encouraged. Her words came out between ragged panting breaths.

Jon's head was spinning, too. He'd had sex almost every day of his adult life, and, just like that, he was fucking a pussy that seemed to be uniquely designed for him. Not only could he thrust all the way in without causing her discomfort, her tight, grippy walls made every millimeter of progress pleasurable, almost agonizingly so.

Alice came after three minutes, a record for her. She squirted all over the tatami mats beneath their feet, and would have felt embarrassed were they not already stained from years of dripping ejaculate and pee.

"Don't tease me!" she whined. Jon had withdrawn his cock to let her cum on the floor.

He pushed back inside. As his cock head squeezed past the ring-like aperture he felt one of her thighs quiver involuntarily, and she began to moan when he pushed up against her cervix moments later. He began to pull past the ring on every stroke now, making sure to stimulate the sensitive erogenous zone there before impaling her cervix.

"Founders! Founders! Shit!" she screamed. He felt her pussy bear down on him, and pulled out just long enough for her to relieve herself before pushing back inside.

Finally, about thirty minutes later, Jon himself finally came, his semen shooting directly onto her sensitive cervix. He collapsed on top of her, pressing her haphazardly into the table. They were both soaked with sweat. Two waitresses were busy cleaning off the tables, as all the other customers had left already. They glanced over at the rutting pair from time to time, then shook their heads.

"You had better not have any other plans tonight, Jon," Alice said firmly.

"Funny you should mention that! I was thinking of asking this hot girl from work to spend the night with me," he said with a smile.

"Oh really?" Alice said.

"But I couldn't get ahold of her, so I'll settle for you," he added.

"You're gonna pay for that!" Alice said, reaching behind herself and punching his skinny arm, awkwardly. She turned around as they both stood up and stared into his pale blue eyes.

'Do I really wanna do this, Alice?' she asked herself, steeling her nerves. 'Fuck yeah!'

She wrapped her hands around the back of his head and pulled him down to her, kissing him full on the lips.

X X X X

"Founders! We didn't shower!" Sylvie said. The doorbell was ringing, and she and her nephew Marcus were scrambling to get out of bed. They had been up late the night before, and now the clock on the nightstand read 9:18AM. "Don't bother getting dressed," she told Marcus, who was hunting around for his clothes. He stopped what he was doing and followed her to the entryway. "Can you answer the door, sweetie? She'll know what to do." Without waiting for an answer, Sylvie disappeared into the morning ablution room where he'd learned to give himself an enema.

The doorbell chimed again, so Marcus hurriedly opened the door. He felt awkward answering without a shred of clothing on, but there was nothing for it. Standing in the entryway was a dark-skinned woman with long black hair, done up in a functional ponytail using a number of evenly-spaced rubber bands. Her torques all glowed blue. She appeared to be of Indyan ancestry and was probably in her early 40s. She was wearing white-and-purple tennis shoes, with matching knee-high socks, tennis skirt, and a cut-off top that looked like a polo shirt, except with deep cleavage, and the bottom half missing. She had a racket tucked under one arm.

"Hi, I'm Katie, you're..." Katie said, then paused to consult a piece of paper in her hand. "Marcus?" she asked.

"That's me," Marcus said, nervously. "I'm Marcus," he added, unnecessarily. "Sorry, you just said that. Duh."

"It's okay, Marcus," she said. "I'm your first, I think? Other than your trainer, of course."

"That's right," he said, feeling better. Although, unlike his classically beautiful aunt, Katie's features were plain, she had a naturally relaxed, open expression, similar to Marcus' own, which helped to put him at ease.

"I'm ready to burst," she said, took his hand, and led him to the urinarium. Katie removed her tennis skirt, in a single motion, by pulling on a Velcro tab near her left hip, then hung it on a silver hook near the door. Marcus felt his cock stirring at the sight of her now mostly-nude body. Her thighs were naturally thick, and her large ass was nicely rounded. Based on his own experience with weight training, Marcus suspected she must work out frequently to achieve that curvature. He also noted that Katie had more stretch marks around her tummy, relative to his aunt.

Katie squatted expertly over the small hole in the floor, perched on the rough porcelain foot pads. "Now, Marcus, you need--" she started to say, but stopped as Marcus had already knelt in front of her, and was staring frankly at her vagina. Unlike Sylvie's, Katie's was entirely bald, and had much less visible structure. Framed by two fat brown outer labia was just the barest view of her inner lips, peeking out in two thin vertical strips. "Okay then," Katie said, as she let loose a powerful stream of clear fluid.

"Nice!" she added. She had been watching Marcus' face, the whole time, and was pleased to see his rapt attention. New trainees usually had to be reminded not to look away, or, worse, scrunch up their face in disgust.

"Can I clean you?" Marcus asked, eagerly. A few drops of pee were still falling from her pussy.

"Of course, honey, that's the whole reason I'm here!" she said, her voice tinkling with mirth. Marcus felt his face flush and hoped she couldn't see.

Katie went over to the bench, sat on the edge and spread her legs.

"Do you know how to do this?" she asked.

"We only did it the once," Marcus said, "and a lot of other stuff was going on."

"Perfect," Katie said. "I'll go over everything, then. So first, Marcus," she said, holding out a forearm, "put your lips on my arm, make a seal, and suck in." He complied with her odd request, placing his moist lips on her taut brown skin and suctioning lightly. "A little more suction, hon," she said. "Perfect! Now put your lips at the base of my labia, just above the perineum. You know where that is? Good. And suck just like that."

Marcus' cock was already stiff from seeing her disrobe. Now it twitched, as he placed his lips at the base of her vertical slit, and began to suck, trying to mimic the force he'd just used on her arm. The scent of her came to him more strongly now: a stronger, more oceanic musk than his aunt's. His penis was fully hard now.

"Now spread my labia with your hands while you suction, and move your mouth upwards only. Now remember, I won't be offended if you need to stop at any time. I know you're in training."

"I won't stop," Marcus said, confidently.

"Well, okay. When you get to the top, repeat the process until you've gotten up all the big droplets, then do the same thing but with your tongue instead of suctioning. Remember to only go from bottom to top, okay?" Katie smiled to herself. The young trainee had already begun the first half of cleaning her. Soon he moved to the second phase. "Push your tongue in at the base, as deep as you can, and then lick upwards in one big motion," she coached.

The acrid taste he had initially found was long gone. Marcus now felt dizzy, intoxicated by her underlying scent. He was on his twelfth upward lick when Katie finally interjected, "That's more than enough, honey, I'm squeaky clean down there now."

"Do I have to stop?" Marcus asked, a note of sadness in his voice.

"Well, you can keep going down on me, if that's what you'd like. But remember, it'd be weird for you to ask. That's the kind of thing you just start doing, honey."

"Oh, right." He spread her lips wide, marveling at the pink interior surrounded by dark brown flesh. He sucked each dainty inner labia into his mouth, and flicked his tongue across where the knew her clit to be. Unlike his aunt, Katie's clit was small and hard to find. He could only be sure he had located it when she began to breathe more heavily. He also tried everything that Sylvie had shown him the night before, about her own pussy. Katie let him continue to explore her sex with his tongue for a while, clearly enjoying herself, but not rising towards a climax the way his aunt did.

"Are you trying to get me off, honey?" Katie asked, after ten minutes. Marcus nodded, eagerly, not taking his lips from her pussy. "You'll have to use your fingers then." She had him put two upward-turned fingers into her canal, and grabbed his wrist, so she could guide them to the appropriate depth. "Do you feel a rough spot? Good. Push up slightly and make a circular motion."

"Is that your G-spot?" Marcus asked, realization dawning on him.

"You really know your way around a vagina, honey," Katie said. "Ooh! Founders!" she added, involuntarily. Marcus was back to licking her clit while rotating his fingers around. To his great pleasure, Katie arched her back and grabbed his head, pushing down with surprising force. She dug her long nails into his upper back, and began to moan loudly. "Founders!" she said, and her face flushed with blood, as the word had come out more like a shout than she had intended. While the boy eating her out was hardly the most skilled, his relentless enthusiasm was infectious, and soon she went through a satisfying orgasm.

"Good boy!" she said, as she noted Marcus was still diligently licking her all over. She knew, from experience, that her vagina often produced a thick, whitish substance when she came. The young man was siphoning it all up.

At last, Katie stood up. It was then that she got a good look at his dick. It hadn't been hard yet when they'd first met, and she'd been so focused on relieving herself, she hadn't paid it much attention. Now she was staring at the largest penis she'd ever seen. She gulped. "Um, Marcus, do you need to go?"

"I don't think I have anywhere I need to be," he said, misunderstanding her question.

"No, silly, I mean do you have to pee? Remember you can't do it yourself."

"Oh! Right!" he said. Now that she asked, he realized he had been ignoring a growing pressure from his bladder.

Katie was running her fingers along his shaft. "I'm going to have to get this big boy to ejaculate first," she said, then stared at him expectantly. Marcus stared back. "Go ahead," Katie encouraged. "Sorry, I keep forgetting you're new. Just use whatever part of me you feel like, honey."

Marcus didn't move for a few long seconds. His pulse was pounding, and he felt nervous. Then, with a feeling akin to taking his first dive into a swimming pool, he reached his hands under her shirt, and lifted it over her boobs. It didn't have far to go, as it hadn't kept them fully covered in the first place.

"You like my titties?" she asked in a sultry tone.

"Oh very much," he replied, as he ran his hands over them and gave a squeeze. A little over half the size of his aunt's, they were still far too big to fit in his hand. He felt her nipples, smaller around but long and thick. He continued to fondle her.

Katie could sense he was too nervous to make the next move. "Why don't you fuck my vagina, honey? Just go slow with that big thing of yours." With that, she got down on all fours, thankful, as always, that urinarium floors were kept heated. Marcus knelt behind her and thrust forward inexpertly, the wide head of his cock slipping off of her pussy, first up over her ass, then down between her legs. She reached back to help him, guiding the fat head of his dick into her canal. "Founders!" she said, as her vagina was spread wider than it had been in many years. She stifled a few cries of pain, as it took her pussy a few minutes to stretch out to accommodate him.

Once her opening was fully loosened up, and her vaginal muscles relaxed, she began to pant heavily. Although her pussy could stretch wide, it could only get so deep, and could take a little under half of the long dick. Katie found that, by pulling forward as he pulled back, the fat head of his cock would scrape past her G-spot. She reached between her legs and furiously rubbed at her clit, and before even Marcus came, she was having a leg-shaking orgasm.

"Pull out, honey!" she gasped, even as her thighs continued to shudder; she could feel his cock begin to buck inside her in a familiar pattern. Marcus pulled out, making a loud squelching sound along the way. Katie swiftly crawled around, executing a 180-degree turn and wrapping her lips around his dick just before semen began to shoot from the tip. She gulped noisily as the thick fluid flowed into her mouth. Marcus was groaning loudly and, without realizing it, held the back of her head.

When he was done, Katie licked her lips and swallowed a few more times. She guided him over to the hole in the floor, positioning his feet just as his aunt had done. They waited together for a minute, while his cock got soft, then he started to pee, and, like his aunt, Katie's aim was perfect. Not a single drop fell onto the platform surrounding the hole. Kneeling before him, she first planted a chaste kiss on the tip of his cock, then sucked him inside her mouth.