The Province Ch. 09

Story Info
Adventures in a free enclave.
8.5k words
4.5
5.4k
4

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 11/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Note: all characters are eighteen years old, or older.]

[Note: contains aunt/nephew incest.]

Sue Brown shifted the hem of her skirt, the bottom half of a tight-fitting, maroon business suit. She was facing the window of her office, on the 11th floor of the Enclave 17 Mutual Insurance Building, which had a panoramic view of Danvers' Golden Triangle neighborhood. "Deep breaths, Brown," she thought, as she considered the appointment coming up in a few hours. She opened her door and made for the elevator, intent on grabbing lunch first. Along the way, she passed by one of her male coworkers. He was wearing a wired USB headset on his head and was bent over his desk. Another man was behind him, plowing away.

"Barry... ugh, shit, sorry," the bottom man said, trying to maintain focus on the webcam and microphone embedded into his desk. "I need more... time. End of... week." Webcams were considered mind-poison by Provincial authorities, and therefore were restricted-use technologies. This man was in a rare actuarial job that allowed the use of them, as his division was spread over multiple cities, and he frequently met -- virtually -- with other employees in different cities, like Pueblo, Provincial Springs, and so on. Right now he was on a Zoum call with seven other mathematicians, reviewing the status of several in-flight projects.

Sue stopped to watch, instantly feeling a rushing sensation in her chest. 'Never get tired of watching men fuck!' she thought. 'Damn I want to suck that cock!' She was looking at the long, rigid, swinging dick belonging to the coworker getting reamed. Unfortunately for Sue, both men had blue torques, indicating homosexuality. Although she visualized sliding under the pair and sucking on the big dick, she wouldn't risk getting arrested for it. 'Why can't at least one of them be a purp?' she thought, not for the first time in her life.

Instead, she contented herself with pulling back a Velcro tab on the front of her skirt, revealing the bushy red triangle of pubic hair gracing her mons, and her fat, otherwise hairless pussy. She began rubbing her fingers along either side of her swollen labia and clitoral hood. 'That escalated quickly,' she thought. She rubbed herself for a few minutes, but despite the hot scene unfolding in front of her, she felt more frustrated than ever. She could probably come, but felt a premonition that it would wind up being unsatisfying. 'Where's Donnie?' she thought, as she put her skirt back together.

She swung by his cubicle, finding it empty. After letting out an exasperated sigh, she walked over to the break room. Donnie, her target, was sitting by himself on the couch. He had a deer in the headlights look about him. At only three months past his eighteenth birthday, he looked young to her, even though she was only twenty-five, herself. He was tall, thin, and shy, and, most importantly, had a wonderful cock. He was a 04/55, meaning the length of his dick was in the fourth-smallest percentile, corresponding to around six inches when flaccid. The diameter of his dick was closer to the median, in fact above it by a few percentage points. This was within The Province, of course, where many generations of strictly guided breeding had led to a more physically endowed populace.

'Amanda, most likely,' she thought, considering Donnie's dazed look and the black bangs plastered to his forehead. Sue and several of the older women in the office -- Amanda was forty-two -- had given the intern little respite since he had started a few weeks earlier. Men with dicks this short were rare in the enclave, and were highly sought after by most women: easier to take in all holes, and often just as pleasurable as a big dick, if not more so. According to her gynecologist, Sue had an exceptionally flexible vaginal canal, so she enjoyed cocks of all sizes. For now, though, the uniqueness of Donnie's measurements added an extra thrill whenever she banged him, as he had the smallest cock she'd fucked in many years.

"Hi, Donnie," Sue said, using a theatrical, sultry voice.

Donnie's eyes went wide as Sue approached. At 5'6", she was slightly shorter than the average Provincial woman. She disrobed in front of him, quickly undoing the waist of her skirt and dropping it to the floor, shrugging out of her suit jacket, and lifting her white blouse over her large, sloppy bosoms. She had a pleasant face, literally reminding him of the appearance of a girl he'd grown up with, bronze, shoulder-length red hair, and a curvy body. Despite adhering to the spartan Provincial diet -- like everyone else, since there wasn't a choice -- she had a thin layer of body fat that added to her attractiveness. Her butt had more jiggle than most women, while still sticking out from the base of her spine like a shelf. Her thighs were chubbier than average, as well. Donnie knew what was coming. The rules of Basic Sex gave women priority over men, when they felt like it. The Mutual Insurance office, where he was doing a math internship, was seemingly filled with women who descended on the new meat his first day on the job. Word spread quickly about his small dick, and he hadn't had a moment's peace yet.

"Trev and Darryl were going at it again. And those selfish blueboys won't let me join in on the fun!" Sue said, not breaking out of character. She sank towards her knees and pulled apart the Velcro tabs on Donnie's pants. His soft, six-inch dick plopped out. "They got me all! Wound! Up! I hope you don't mind helping a girl out?" Sue tilted her head to one side and batted her eyelashes.

"Of course!" Donnie said, mustering as much enthusiasm as he could. What he didn't realize, at least not yet, was that many of the women in the office found his reticence a turn on. Sue fell firmly in this camp, and another surge of heat sweat across her as she took his limp dick in her mouth.

It had the salty tang of Amanda's pussy on it. Sue was just about to mentally pat herself on the back for having correctly guessed which of her female colleagues had just banged Donnie, when she detected another layer of flavor, this one tasting slightly of lemon and coffee grounds. She pulled off of dick.

"Haven't you been a busy boy, Donald?" she said. "First Wendy, then Amanda?"

"H-how'd you know?"

"Well," she said, slowly pulling his pants down while she talked. "I can taste Amanda on your cock. It's real strong."

'Sweet fuckin founders!' Donnie thought, as his aching cock started to grow hard, for the third time that morning.

"B-but, you're a..." he said, before being interrupted. He was confused because Sue had blue torques.

"Bluegirl? Yeah, but you have no idea how many cocks I've sucked straight from those two's pussies," Sue said, lowering her voice even more.

'Damn, damn, damn!' Donnie thought. His penis was now fully, and painfully, erect.

"I think we know what you like," Sue said, than trailed her tongue along the thick, blueish vein running along the side of his shaft. "You want to fuck Amanda's gaping cave of a pussy, then I'll clean her slutty come off your dick, then..."

"Sue, for the Love of Maggie!" Donnie said, his voice a croak.

"And then bang Wendy's tight little cunt, and..."

"Sue!"

Sue lightly slapped his now bare hip. "Aw, you're no fun. I'm just teasing!" She impaled her mouth with his cock, easily taking it balls deep.

'This dick is the best!' she thought. It was just long enough to push minimally into her throat, and thick enough around to fill her mouth from top to bottom and side to side. She bobbed her head and sucked vigorously, knowing that he wouldn't be able to ejaculate any time soon, having already been pounced on by two other women.

After sucking him for five minutes, Sue lay on the couch and made him lie on top of her. She spread her legs and pushed his head down onto her snatch. He began licking her vulva, and although his technique was lacking, Sue loved cunnilingus so much that she enjoyed almost any variation of it. Her breath started to get ragged as she took his rock hard dick back in her mouth. As she had trained him, he started to move his hips, fucking her face, albeit too gently for her liking. 'I guess it's part of his innocent charm!' she thought.

Donnie lapped at the pussy below him. Sue's thick triangle of ginger pubic hair scratched at his chin. Despite his young age, Donnie had seen a lot of vaginas already, and Sue's was the most unique-looking of all, with chubby outer lips, which easily swelled and turned red, large inner labia, and a clitoral hood that grew noticeably when she got turned on. Already exhausted from two long sessions with Wendy and Amanda that morning, Donnie hoped to speed this session along. He stuck two fingers in Sue's pussy, pushing down. While focusing on this aspect of her anatomy, he correspondingly lost track of his own actions, and started fucking her face at a normal pace, as if it were itself a pussy. Sue arched her back with pleasure, pleased to finally be taking his cock the way she wanted it. She gagged, albeit slightly, every time he bottomed out. Donnie, for his troubles, was rewarded by a big squirt from her vagina, which shot straight up and hit him in the face.

Sue rolled over, keeping Donnie's cock in her mouth, so that he was now on the bottom. Then she got up and made him rotate so that his butt was on the edge of the couch.

"Grab behind your knees," she said.

'Seriously? Third fucking time with the Amazon position,' Donnie thought. Sue saw his young, crestfallen face, and the passionate heat that surged through her felt like a raging inferno.

"Hurry!" she said, as she grabbed his cock and pulled it forward, so just his shaft and balls could be seen between his legs. She grabbed his ankles with one hand, then lowered her vagina expertly onto him. He was in a completely helpless position.

Sue was in excellent shape. She fucked the eighteen-year-old intern, hard, for the next half hour. Spreading her legs slightly, she slammed her pussy around his short cock over and over, rubbing her clit from time to time, using her strong abs and glutes to maintain balance and fluidity of motion. She pulled off only when she had to squirt, three times, completely drenching the man beneath her. Donnie moaned the whole time, as his aching shaft was abused by the slightly older woman.

'Please, Maggie, if you're up there watching us, make me come!' Donnie thought.

'I could bang him for fucking hours!' Sue thought, as she felt a fourth climax coming on. Then she looked at the analog clock on the wall above them. 'Shit! Gotta go, gotta go!' She pushed forward with all her hip strength and held there. His penis was fully engulfed by her canal. Then she started doing her Kegels, something she found easy with his relatively little cock.

"Thank you," Donnie said, his voice a barely audible rasp. His body was coated with sweat, only half of it being his own. Sue lifted her hips while continuing to squeeze and release. With great relief, Donnie felt a sharp, but welcome pain shoot through his dick as he spurted a small quantity of come inside of Sue.

Sue spread Donnie's legs, and he now saw her for the first time in half an hour. She lowered herself on top of him, his cock still buried inside. Sweat dripped from her nipples onto his chest. She kissed him passionately on the lips, forcing her tongue into his barely open mouth. His lack of enthusiasm only stoked her passion, and she gripped the back of his head, fucking his mouth with her tongue until his soft cock finally slipped out of her.

'Oh shit!' Donnie thought, as he felt a small, soft mouth took his penis inside. Sue executed something akin to a sumoh wresting move, levering her leg over the young woman behind her.

"Hi Mina!" Sue said to the bobbing head.

'Maggie, if you're up there...' Donnie thought.

Mina was a tall, gangly girl with few curves. Her boobs were substantial, and looked positively enormous hanging from her delicate, thin rib cage. She also had the requisite shelf-like butt, the product of many hours in the gym every week. While provincial culture was religiously against any kind of body shaming, there was an exception when it came to the butt. Everyone, man or woman, was expected to work their glutes regularly and develop a healthy, rounded shelf in the rear. Skinny Mina had to work harder than most, but did so with quiet diligence that produced beautiful results.

Although shy by nature, she had developed a huge crush on Donnie, strong enough to override her inherent lack of confidence. She had liked the inexperienced boy from the moment they'd met. His looks, his personality, his smell, and his beautiful, small dick were all just right for her.

"You two are so cute together!" Sue said, switching from her sultry tone to a matronly one.

'It's the quiet ones ya gotta worry about,' Sue thought to herself. Mina's obvious romantic interest in Donnie was a popular topic for office gossip. Wendy and Amanda even had competing bets on when Mina would finally get up the courage to ask Donnie out.

Mina blushed furiously at Sue's words. She didn't respond, not wanting to let Donnie's cock, which she'd developed something of an obsession for, out of her mouth. Instead, she made a limp, thumbs up gesture with one hand.

Donnie lay back on the couch, eyes closed, mouth open and groaning in pain, repeating Mantras in his head.

X X X X

Daphne was bent over a broad, oak desk, her tight jeans pulled down around her knees. With her hands gripping the far side of the desk, she was trying to watch a flat-screen TV on the far wall. It was showing an antiseptic, corporate-style video outlining the process for emigrating to the United American States.

"By treaty, Enclave 17 citizens between the ages of eighteen and thirty-two have the right to exchange their citizenship for a UAS passport. This video will walk you through all phases of the process, should you wish to pursue this protected right as an Enclave Citizen of the UAS," a neutral female voice intoned. It was difficult for Daphne to concentrate, as the man behind her, her immigration attorney, was fingering her pussy and ass. He had two fingers up her snatch, trying to get her to come by pushing down on her G-spot, while simultaneously fingering her butt with lightly lubed fingers from his other hand. The attorney was having limited success: Daphne's pussy could be considered moist, at best, despite many minutes of diligent stimulation.

Earlier at the visit, the attorney had shown her another mandatory video, clearly designed to scare citizens off of emigrating. It showed statistics around the rates of rape, murder, and illegal drug use in the surrounding nation. Daphne was not convinced, suspecting that the data being presented was exaggerated or cherry-picked in some way. Even if the information was fully above-board, she wasn't sure if she cared.

After the second video finished, the attorney had Daphne turn around and get on her knees. He put fingers from both hands in her mouth, making her taste her own pussy and ass, then shoved his cock past her lips.

"Miss Sloane, the next step is a five-week cooling-off period." He pulled his cock back, so the tip was just past her lips. "If you're still interested, at that point, make an appointment with my assistant, and we'll get the process moving forward," he said, and thrust forward again. Daphne licked at the underside of his cock, hoping it'd make him come faster. "Do you have any questions?"

"Urnh-unrh," Daphne said, her voice muffled by the dick thrusting back and forth in her mouth. She also shook her head slightly, in case her meaning wasn't clear.

"Good, now I'd also like to tell you about a new option. It's only been available for about a month. Fuck!" the attorney said, finally responding to the delicate sensations along the bottom of his shaft. "Right there, Miss Sloane! So, I'm not sure if you've been following the news, but the Provincial Senate just finished negotiating a deal with the UAS. Have you heard about this?"

"Urnh-urnh."

"You know Wyoming, right? The UAS state to the north?"

Daphne nodded, causing his stiff dick to bend up and down.

"We just hammered out a deal to expand the enclave into the southern part. The usual technology exchange I guess, something about the next JSF. We'd be first enclave to expand since the Act of 1869. And they need settlers for several of the cities. They're going to seed places like Cheyenne with Provincial emigres before full absorption into the enclave."

"Hurnh," Daphne said. She was about to pull off of his dick when he finally came, and astringent, hot fluid filled her mouth. The attorney groaned loudly before continuing.

"It'll be, kind of, a middle ground between full emigration and just staying put. You'd be able to visit the rest of the UAS, as long as you limited such visits to 15 total days per year. You'd also receive a stipend from the government. It's a pretty sweet deal for the right kind of person. My assistant can give you some material on the way out."

'Huh,' Daphne thought, gulping down semen.

X X X X

"That thing's goin in one of my holes," Liz said, contemplatively. She was sitting on Marcus' thighs, facing away from him, holding onto his now painfully-erect cock. He'd been hard, without relief, for almost an hour now.

"I did anal with him this morning," Marcus' aunt Sylvie explained, "so if you'd like to go that route..."

"Hmm," Liz said, holding a hand to her chin. "Naw, I say pussy. Gonna be interesting though. Marky, honey, when I'm pregnant--"

"Exactly when are you not pregnant?" Sylvie interrupted, emphasizing the word "not."

"Quiet you!" Liz said, in mock annoyance. "Marky, as I was saying, before bein so rudely interrupted by yer auntie, when I'm pregnant, things're pretty mixed up round my puss. So we'll see how well this works. Push in real slow like, okay? And stop when I tell ya." With that, Liz got down and assumed a doggy-style position, with her elbows and head resting on a couch cushion.

Marcus knelt behind her. He was about to start rubbing his cock along her slit, when he thought about what his aunt had been trying to teach him. "If you're curious, explore," she had told him. Liz's round ass was right in front of him, and her swollen pussy lips hung down, like an animal in heat, between her thighs. He spread one of her cheeks, exposing her anus, then stuck in a finger.

'He's learning!' Sylvie thought.

Next Marcus worked several fingers into Liz's pussy.

"Feel different?"

"I think so?"

"Squat down and take a good look," she advised. "I'm super loose compared to most gals. I bet you'll see I'm wide open already." He did as she asked, and, sure enough, the entrance to her vaginal canal formed a rough, wet, circular opening. He tried to lick her vulva, but the angles were all wrong, so he gave up. "'A' for effort, bud," she said. "Now git that dick in there!" Marcus rubbed the fat head up and down her slit a few times. "Fuck me now! No playin around." Marcus pushed forward, his fat head pushing easily past her gaping hole. Liz inhaled autonomically as the wide cock spread her wider than she had been since giving birth ten months earlier.

"Shit, Syl, how the fuck do you handle... ooh!" Liz groaned with pleasure. When pregnant, different parts of her vagina felt much better than they did under normal circumstances, and Marcus' rod was pushing its way past all of them. "Maggie's cunt!" she said. "Stop!" she added, as the tip of his cock kissed her cervix. A little over half his length was buried inside. "Slowly! Start banging me," she ordered.

Marcus began pulling out and pushing back in at a measured pace. Liz's vagina stretched a few more inches, and about three-quarters of his length began disappearing past her aperture. "Slow down, honey," she said, as she started to pant. "Founders... aww!"