The Province Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next, Sylvie showed him how to access his bank account balance via the kiosk. Payment was always done electronically, via torque, and she didn't even know what an ATM was when Marcus asked her. He was surprised to see he had 750 Provincial pounds in his account.

"It's a starter balance," she informed him, "our tax dollars at work! One thing you'll need to get used to is that nothing is free here on the North Side."

X X X X

The lack of freebies in the North was made plain almost right away. After showing Marcus more features of the kiosk, they found a pair of bicycles at long row of bike racks clearly designed for the purpose. To unlock his, Marcus had to scan his torque, and a small display showed that he'd be charged one pound per hour, pro-rated, with a 30 pence minimum. He followed his aunt as she swiftly guided them down one street after another. It was about fifteen minutes before they stopped.

As they rode past a park, Sylvie held her hand down behind her, palm facing Marcus. She had spotted a pair of coupling bodies at the edge of a broad lawn. There had been other couples, or even trios of people, but this pair was unique because it was the first woman they'd seen who was on top of a man, without anyone else being involved.

"This will be good practice for you, see how she's on top?" Sylvie said.

"But that guy's already inside her."

"Yes, sweetie, that the whole idea. Are you squeamish about this?"

"A little," he admitted.

"It's okay!" she reassured him. "A lot of redboys feel like you do. You just have to get used to it. You'll feel his cock on the other side of her, but most men find the extra pressure actually makes sex feel better! Is that what you're worried about?"

"Yeah," Marcus said, blushing. His aunt could read him well, and waited for him to continue. After a pause, he added, "And I guess, I feel a little funny about our, um, things, touching. I wasn't planning on double penetrating a woman who's already, uh, busy."

"You can say penis and fuck, sweetie, it's okay, no need for euphemisms here!" she said brightly. "So part of why you're going to practice is that other men can penetrate a woman you're fucking at any time -- it's not like you can stop them."

"Can I just pull out?" Marcus said.

"Not really, sweetheart," she said. "I mean, yes, legally that's fine, but you'd offend both other people. So no. You have to get used to other men brushing against you."

The woman, a tall brunette, who was presently fucking the man below her, looked up at them with a smile on her face. She noted the white torques on both the older woman and the young man. "Training day?"

"Yup," Sylvie said.

"Don't worry, honey," the brunette said, addressing Marcus. "Your balls and cocks might touch a bit... but every guy I've known has just gotten used to it." She paused every few words, to take a breath, or let out a moan.

"Do you want me to move to her pussy?" came the man's low voice, from below the brunette.

"Yes, please," Sylvie said, as she undid the Velcro straps on Marcus' pants and began to pull them down. Despite being nervous, and not really wanting to have sex with a woman at the same time as another male, the salacious conversation had made his dick rock hard.

"Maggie, Iosip and Sarah!" the brunette said, upon seeing his massive rod. "Lady, how on earth did you deal with that horse cock?"

Sylvie blushed. "I, um," she said, then paused. "I am a big girl, down there."

"Lucky for you!"

"Sort of," Sylvie said. "Most men don't get friction, so my vagina hasn't gotten much love over the years."

"I can see how that would be a problem, now that you mention it. Anyway, I'm just glad he'll be taking my ass. He'd break my vagina."

"Marcus, turn off your timeout, otherwise you can't join in," Sylvie said.

"Okay." Marcus clacked his wrist torques together three times, and they turned back to their usual solid red tint.

"Now, sweetie, you need to squat down over these two," Sylvie directed Marcus.

The brunette helpfully stopped moving, so that Marcus would have an easier time penetrating her ass. She lay down flat on the man below her.

"Spread her cheeks," Sylvie informed him. "And dive on in. She's already lubed up."

"Actually, could you use some extra on that monster thing of yours?"

"Yes, of course!" Marcus said, hurriedly. He took a small bottle from his pants pocket, and squeezed some lube onto his cock.

Sylvie looked longingly at her nephew's penis, but couldn't touch it without de-activating her own timeout first. She'd been drawing attention already, and needed to keep her torques white, so she could focus on the training.

"Next time, use a little less," Sylvie said.

"Sorry, I just didn't want to hurt her."

"That's sweet honey," the brunette said, "but I'm sure she's right, so use less with the next girl, 'kay?"

With no reason for further delay, Marcus lowered himself down, and pushed the head of his cock against her sphincter. Having just been penetrated recently, it spread easily, even at his width.

"Oof!" said the brunette. "Wow, that's... not -- Founders! -- something I've quite... felt before!"

Marcus' heart was pounding. He had just pushed the head of his penis past her hole, and it was now tightening around the sightly narrower section of shaft, behind it. He tried to avoid contact with the man beneath her, but their legs accidentally touched as he continued to push forward. Then he felt the unusual sensation of pressure on his shaft, coming from the other side of the wall that separated the brunette's vaginal and anal canals. The man had begun to move, and, although Marcus felt weird about the situation, he had to admit the unique feeling did add to his pleasure.

He wasn't used to trying to time his thrusts in coordination with another man. Sometimes they pushed into the brunette in unison, their balls slapping together as they both fit fully into the tight space, and sometimes they were entirely out of sync. Marcus, being less experienced, had his cock pop out of her a few times, whereas the man below never did.

The brunette came first. She loved taking large dicks in her ass, and the pressure Marcus' was adding made the experience unlike any of the many times she'd been penetrated by two men in the past.

"Maggie's--- fuck!" she screamed, as Sylvie looked on proudly.

Marcus could feel the man below continue to thrust, a rolling pressure pushing up on his rock-hard dick from the another part of the woman's body. Despite the newness and taboo eroticism of the situation, his eyes kept drifting to his aunt instead of the woman below him. Sylvie was dressed in typical Provincial fashion, with a tight, narrow red tube top that barely hid her enormous boobs, and a short black sash that clung alluringly to her wide hips.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" the man said, after a few more minutes. His semen soon began to leak from her pussy.

Marcus had been on the brink of ejaculating, but a lingering, uncomfortable feeling at being so close to another man while having sex prevented him from getting over the edge. His aunt helped him out. She had noticed the direction of his gaze, and, flattered, lifted her top. Her large, firm boobs plopped out. The man below whistled appreciatively.

"Nice pair, honey," the brunette said.

Sylvie had just intended to flash Marcus, but when she saw his eyes go wide, she left off her top and instead slid down her sash, exposing her hairy blonde vagina. Her nephew began to spew cum deep inside the brunette, letting out a loud moan of his own. He collapsed on top of her, dick still deep inside.

"It's been a pleasure, boys, but I really oughta get to work," the brunette said. Marcus's sperm was dripping down her perineum, mixing with the bottom man's cum before pooling on the grass beneath them.

"Pull out quick sweetie," Sylvie said, touching her dazed nephew on the shoulder. "No need to clean up."

"Right," he said, shaking himself. He pulled his long cock out of the brunette's ass. It made a loud noise as the head pulled past her ravaged hole. Marcus felt briefly uncomfortable as his penis grazed the other man's. The man had just pulled his smaller cock out of the brunette's dripping pussy.

Once the two of them were alone, again, Sylvie kissed him hard, on the lips.

"Not that I'm complaining, but what was that for?" Marcus asked, after they made out for a minute.

"Sweetie, you were fucking a woman up the ass, but you didn't come until I showed you my tits."

"I love how your body looks!" Marcus said.

"You expect that line to work on me?" she said.

"It's true!" he said, hotly.