The Proving Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'hmmph.' He muttered but stomped over to the chair, sitting down and picking up the beer taking a deep draught. He dragged her with him and she meekly followed, kneeling at his feet. He theatrically stretched and cracked his neck and Kitten took the obvious clue.

'Can I help with that Master? You look tense.' She said shyly, hoping she wasn't falling into some kind of trap with the obviousness of it. To her relief he nodded and she moved behind him. Working her dainty fingers into the sense muscles at the base of his neck. She'd barely begun when she heard the Administrator through a speaker high on the wall.

'Good, you may move on. End of scene.' Kitten bowed to the Trainer who nodded to her and left the room by the front door again, presumably ready to repeat the scene with the next kitty. She left the room and found Mr Jenks waiting for her again, he led her down the corridor to another door with further instructions on a white sign for her to read.

Your Master is conducting an important business deal in the next room. You and one of the other men's pets are the entertainment. You have been instructed to submit to the attentions of another Neko. You will obey her, for your Master's pleasure and entertainment.

Kitten licked her lips and rubbed her head nervously. She already had a sinking feeling as she opened the door and sure enough, waiting for her in a black leather basque and patting a black wooden paddle against her palm was Cheeky. A triumphant grin on her face. Still naked, and still wearing the collar and leash Kitten dropped to her knees and crawled to the heart shaped bed. Cheeky grabbed the leash as she got near enough, yanking Kitten so that she fell face down onto the bed. She felt a hand in her hair, then yanking her head off the mattress. She opened her eyes to be confronted with Cheeky's spread legs and bare pink pussy. 'Lick me you little cunt.' spat Cheeky, obviously enjoying her moment of power. Whimpering a little in pain Kitten stuck out her tongue and ran it sensuously, slowly up and down the blonde Neko's slit. She tasted her strong musk and then gave a mumbled moan as Cheeky forced herself closer, burying Kitten's face between her legs. Kitten's yelps and moans provoked only purrs from her tormentor as Cheeky took the paddle to her ass, gleefully and rapidly reddening the exposed soft skin. 'Now, give me a tongue bath.' said Cheeky and lay on her back. Kitten, blushing scarlet on all her cheeks moved swiftly to obey, licking her tongue in little circles slowly over her cruel cellmate's skin. The two of them made quite a picture, reflected in the mirrored ceiling. Again, the Administrator's voice came over the speaker.

'Good, end of scene. Move on both of you.' Kitten got off Cheeky, unable to resist giving her an annoyed glance. She was starting to feel sore all over and felt that the blonde had been altogether too enthusiastic.

For the next scene Kitten was given a maids outfit and made to wait at table for a group of men. Supposedly it was the dinner following her earlier performance and she was expected to serve drinks and food whilst submitting to the wandering hands of the various diners. She managed it easily enough, her natural grace and careful training helping her not to flinch and she avoided spilling anything. She'd blushed a little with pride when one of the men, the Administrator pulled her onto his lap and she'd felt his excitement nudging her.

The next challenge was even stranger and less like what she had been expecting. Still in the uniform she read the notice and wondered what she should do nervously.

Your Master has lost someone close to him and is very upset. He needs his kitten now more than ever. Be careful not to anger or annoy him, but he will want you close.

Taking a deep breath and letting it out slowly Kitten opened the door. Inside, sitting staring out of the window with his face wet with tears was a young man. Barely out of his teens. He clutched a half drunk bottle of whisky and as she drew near Kitten could see tear marks on his cheeks. He looked up at her with watery eyes, his lip trembling and Kitten forgot her training. Forgetting all about submission or position she merely flung her arms around him and nuzzled his neck. Trying to comfort him and sooth his obvious distress. He looked shocked but returned her hug and soon stopped crying. Kitten gulped, wondering if she'd blown it, her show of affection was not what she had been taught and her ears sunk as she realised she might have just failed.

'End of scene, thankyou Kitten, Mr Jenks will take you back to your cell now.' She glanced at the speaker, feeling her eyes well up. Was that it? Had she blown it? Dejectedly Kitten followed Mr Jenks away from the rp rooms and back through the main hall to her cell. The door shut with a thud behind her and Kitten looked at it for a long moment then took off the maid uniform and curled up on her blanket. She listened intently and intermittently she heard others being brought back to their cells. She recognised Cheeky's scent and could tell just from her smell that she was feeling as confident as usual. Kitten pouted and felt her eyes prick with tears. She'd tried so hard all day...it wasn't fair.

Gradually Kitten's eyes fell heavy as she lay curled up on her blanket as she had so many times before. The moon light shining through her window the only sounds that of the other kittens, most purring softly in their sleep. Down the corridor she could hear Stinky crying softly, trying to be quiet. Kitten pouted, feeling sorry for herself and Stinky. Wondering of they were the only two who had failed.

The morning when it came was dull grey outside and reflected Kitten's mood. She rose sadly feeling depressed all the more in the morning's grey light. She combed her hair and dressed in a clean cotton shift. The door buzzed open and Kitten joined the others, too miserable to notice that the only cell door that stayed closed was Stinky's. They made their way into the main hall and formed their lines for breakfast and inspection as usual. Kitten had to stifle a gasp when she saw what was infront of her. Her bowl, instead of the usual gruel was full nearly to the brim with fresh, creamy smelling milk. She risked a glance to her left and saw similar shock on the her neighbours face. 'Eat.' came the command and Kitten knew better than to complain. Hungrilly and a little more happily she lapped at the creamy milk. Behind her she heard the trainers making their inspection, just like any other day.

'Form up by the podium when you've finished, quickly now! Today is a special day!' Kitten finished her milk and joined the growing group sitting around the podium where the Administrator waited, his face as inscrutable as ever. Kitten felt the sadness return again, this must be where they got told who'd passed and who failed. She glanced around and saw Cheeky, languidly licking milk from around her lips as she joined the group. She knew she was going to hate it when Cheeky had passed while she didn't. 'I hope you all enjoyed your special breakfast treat. We know that yesterday was a trying day for all of you. Some more than others.' Kitten could have sworn he was looking straight at her as he spoke.

The Administrator paused letting his gaze run over the group. He was pleased with this class of Kittens, but not suprised. He and the trainers were an experienced team, the best that FelineFriends had. This class though hadn't been entirely 'company' business and he tried to remain proffesional despite the thrill of excitement that ran through him.

'I'm pleased to tell you, you have all passed and most of you will be meeting your new owners in just a few hours....' He paused as a thrill of excitement ran through the class. The chatter died down swiftly, they were all now well trained kitties afterall. 'You will be given time to bathe and then escorted in small groups to the reception rooms. Try not to be nervous, remember your training and remember the basic rules of behaviour. I know you all know how to behave and I trust you will maintain the reputation of FelineFriends. I wish you all happy and fulfilling lives. Good luck kittens.' He gave them a wide smile and then stepped down from the podium and left. Kitten watched him leave, she supposed it was the last time she would see him and she gulped. The facility was the only home she had ever known and she was suddenly fearful. Who would her owner be, she hoped he would be kind. But...it might not even be a he! Kitten rubbed her head thoughtfully as she waited. She'd been trained in how to please a woman certainly, but it wasn't something she particularly enjoyed. Most of all she feared that her owner would be a brute. She knew from her training that some men enjoyed hurting and torturing their pets. But kitten's training had never completely shaken her of the fear she felt at some of the pain and some of the 'toys.'

Kitten was taken into a bathroom, a proper actual bathroom with soft towels and sweet smelling soap. Her face must have showed her shock because the trainer, Mr Jenks again, chuckled at her reaction. 'Take as long as you need, your new owner will want to see you at your best.' Grinning from ear to ear Kitten showered under the glorious warm water making sure she was clean all over. Carefully she groomed the soft, downy fur around her tail and ears and then left the bathroom. The rest of the afternoon was less fun, Kitten waited. In the main room. With the others. She waited as they were taken away, a few at a time or one by one to meet their new owners. She watched Cheeky go and the confident blonde gave her a haughty wave with her tail as she left the room. Finally there was only Kitten left, sitting huddled on her own in the large hall. She hadn't eaten since breakfast, but she didn't feel hungry. Maybe her owner had decided he didn't want her. Perhaps there had been a mistake and they'd realised she hadn't actually passed. The longer she waited, the more nervous and saddened she became. Her ears drooped.

'Kitten? Its time.' said Mr Jenks, giving her a kindly smile. 'Are you ready?' She looked up at him hopefully. Nodding as she spluttered trying to answer quickly.

'yYes Sir!' Kitten rubbed her eyes and self consciously looked at her naked body. It didn't look so much she thought, her breasts were firm but quite small. Her hips feminine but lithe rather than voluptuous. Swallowing her nerves she stood and followed the trainer meekly, heading through the building to a section she hadn't seen before. The reception rooms turned out to be bright and airy suites, similar to hotel rooms but more like well appointed sitting rooms than bedrooms.

'Just wait in here Kitten, remember first impressions are important. As soon as your new owner steps into this room you become his property, both legally and in every other way. Be good.' he smiled and left. Kitten looked at the soft leather couch and coffee table. There was orange juice there and two glasses, she poured one then knelt just inside the door. Falling back on training to stop her nervous fidgeting she positioned herself with her knees slightly spread, her back straight with her hands flat on her thighs. She kept her eyes down trying not shiver with nerves. She tried to stop thinking and clear her head of questions but couldn't. The waiting was getting to her. Finally, her sensitive hearing picked up footsteps, they came down the corridor and stopped outside the door. Kitten tensed, wanting to look up but making herself hold position. The door opened and for Kitten the tension now was unbearable. She could see his feet, smart shoes and a long dark coat. Then she caught his scent, but thought she must be mistaken.

'Kitten?' It was his voice! Kitten's heart leapt but she still wasn't sure, what if he'd only come to tell her to be patient or to say bye or something. She had to know.

'Master?' She said timidly, still not looking up, her whole body quivering despite her training and control.

'Yes Kitten, I am your Master now.' said the Administrator walking over to her and petting her gently, his fingers stroking the groove between her ears. Kitten blushed and felt tears well in her eyes. She nuzzled her Master's leg breathing in his scent as though to reasurre her that she wasn't dreaming. 'Time to leave now Kitten, i'm going to take you home.' he said, taking off his coat and draping it around her. He picked her up easily and she clung to him as they left the facility, the building white and shining in the evening sun. Kitten looked back at it over her Master's shoulder. She wouldn't forget her training and she would be the kitten her Master wanted.

12