All Comments on 'The Psychologist and the Prisoner'

by Manwitdog

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Beginning

My suggestion is that she agrees to his release. After he is released, he doesn't look her up so she tracks him down. She locates him and he shares her with his boys. Try that.

smy3thsmy3thover 17 years ago
Another option

She is really using him, so she doesn't recommend his release. Instead, she has him returned to confinement so she has more opportunities to "re-evaluate" him.

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Perfect!

Very well written an very sexual. I'm sure you'll find an appropriate continuation and I'll be anxious to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Give credit where it's due...

Been watching Red Shoe Diary much? Weren't their names Alex and Tom? Yes, they were. You used Tom's exact dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Chapter 2

They get together and he literally turns her into his whore. Offering her for use by other prisoners for sex and good reports so they are paroled. Yes, some violence should be used in the training and conversion of Emily into this whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Exceptional plot

Very refreshing plot. I like the way you prepared your heroine's mind and body for the pleasure of Blake.

But I wouldn't say it was well written due to the constant mistakes like in spellings, grammar and tenses. Should have make use of an ed and your story would really fly. Still the story was sexually charged with criminal intent and that what made this a sexy read.

Keep up the good work.

bellaballandabellaballandaabout 17 years ago
Chapter 2

She should recommend his release, he should intend on using her and leaving her, but then realize what a slut he can make her into and not need any more pussy.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkabout 17 years ago
Chapter 2

She should get him out. As they begin their relationship, he is tender and romantic. As time passes, he becomes increasingly demanding. He deems her reluctance to comply with his requests as deserving of punishment. Eventually, they come to have a full-blown dom/sub relationship. He builds a cell for her in the basement. He begins to bring young women home for sex games where she is submissive to both of them. The games are video-taped and made availble on the internet. She begins to worry when he buys a pony.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
women, on average, would go for the release and

romance thing. in real life, that is.

women, on average, are weaker creatures, more emotional, and so they could do such idiotic things, yes.

I just came across a real case where a murderer escaped with the WARDEN's wife and she lived with the guy for 10 years, and the escaped guy had just been apprehended. He was serving a life sentence and had just been 7 more years.

But the point is, women do these most bizarre things. She said he coersed her! WTF! Lived with a murderer for 10 years and he coersed her? The guy's in his 60's, and HAD HAD heart attacks while on the run and she had called 911 for his conditions during those 10 years with him!

Actually, the husband's also a complete wimp: Listen to this, he said he believed his "wife"m welcoming her back after 10 years of living with that old guy murderer, saying she must have been coersed, threatened, what-not! They fuckin' lived in a trailder as man and wife for 10 years on the run and she took care of much of his every need, for crying out loud!

The old guy's mostly a writer, a story teller, but her husband has police and other powreful people as friends and she said she's afraid of contacting him during those 10 years because that old man she's living with might harm her family???!

Women are strange; some men are just plain crazy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Keep him in the pen

I think she should not recommend his release, call it remorse or what ever... but then again, in a few years, he comes up for renewal again, and guess who is assigned his case.... Now just what do you think will happen this time???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Let them take it further

It would be cool for her to get him released, and then they start a relationship centered around his domineering ways.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great

I think he should turn her into is whore. Making her do whatever he whats.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Do not recommend his release.

I don't think she should recommend his release. The relationship is a brutal one and given that she is a shrink she should realize this. Her reaction should be inspite of her darker desires. Make her strong. then have her deal with this man on her terms when he gets out of prison.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Recommend Him for Further Psychiatric Evaluation

I loved how you patiently drew out your story - almost every action with purpose. The descriptions of your heroine and her tormentor were both rich and raw, and made for an excellent canvass for your plot to run and play through.

I especially liked the thrill - this would be the novellic equal of a sexual thriller to the likes of basic instinct.

The twist of turning the assessor into the captive and the prisoner into the captor - in as far as the psychological and sexual is concerned is also a coup which panned out very well, at least for this discriminating reader.

IMHO, you are a strong, creative and very sensual writer.

Kudos to you and your work.

My suggestion...have her request for another round of further testing. Have her bring someone to help her bring about an objective second opinion. Secretly she could be hoping that the presence of another party would prevent her from falling into his will. However, when the party she brings is either another pretty psychiatrist, or better yet a younger female resident/intern to assist her - the plot could get even hotter.

Your thoughts?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Chapter 2

How about he gets released, breaks into her house and forces her like he did his previous victims, then they start a D/s relationship where he continues to use her as he pleases?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
my vote

is this:

She recommends his release, he is freed, and he breaks into her home and viciously rapes, and brutalises her, over a weekend.

great story

asiaprofasiaprofabout 17 years ago
Very well-written...

Brings out the complex relationship between conscious wants and subconscious needs.

My vote - go with your instinct

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
This is one of the best stories....

...I have ever read. It really brings out the divergence between Emily's so-called professional ethics and code which should have kept her in control of the situation and her natural instincts and needs as a woman which lead to her inevitable sexual submission to Blake's control.

Her late husband was obviously a spineless wimp brainwashed by the hysterical feminist thought-police who exert so much pernicious influence in the so-called Land of the Free, in that he agreed to defer having children until she had completed her worthless doctorate. He should have had the guts to tell her to quit school and stay in the bedroom and kitchen where she belonged, and then made sure he bred the bitch. She's obviously been in need of a real man like Blake to dominate, fuck and breed her.

This is clear right from the point where she introduces herself not as "Dr Hulse" but as "Mrs Hulse" - ie she's defining herself not in terms of her own professional accomplishments and authority but by her former relationship with a man. Not surprising that Blake is so quick to pick up on these signs and take complete control of her.

The first question on where the story goes from here isn't what she recommends to the parole board, but whether she's going to take the morning-after pill that she goes to pick up at the end of Part 1. If she does, and Blake learns that she's taken action to prevent having a baby by him, this would add to his already justified grievance that the State should have placed a decision affecting his future in the hands of an over-educated slut. If she doesn't take it, she's acknowledging Blake's right to breed her and accepting the proper subservient role of herself and all other women.

If Emily were really professional, there wouldn't be any doubt that she would recommend against parole, since Blake's treatment of her clearly shows that he still likes to dominate and control women and use them as sexual objects. But you're not right in thinking that if he isn't released there's no further story: eg

(1) Emily doesn't take the pill, recommends against release, later finds herself pregnant, Blake learns of her pregnancy and launches a lawsuit from prison to get paternity rights over his child, ruins Emily's career, later he's released and she ends up living with him before he puts he on the streets;

(2) Emily takes the pill, recommends against parole, and hopes she's heard the last of him. But he forms a controlling relationship with a woman on the prison staff (could be a guard, an assistant warden, chaplain, doctor, whatever) and uses her to make his escape. He then comes looking for revenge on Emily (and also possibly, on the victims who testified against him and perhaps a female detective or lawyer involved in his case);

(3)Emily recommends parole but with a rider that Blake would respond best with a woman parole officer....

The permutations are infinite. I look forward to seeing how you take this forward.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Next Chapter

I think the story should continue with his release. Once he is released he goes to her house and continues to dominate her, maybe a daughter and force her to bring home other women so he can dominate them as well. He should humiliate the women and force them to perform lesbian acts, some BDSM......

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
outstanding

well put together story. i think he should be released. and he should break into her home and they should have a relationship. like he raped a woman when he got out but it did nothing for him, so feeling guilty, break into her home and tell her what hes done wrong, and take it from there. and somewhere in the story you should state that emily released him but in the back of her mind, she knew his true intension by fucking her....

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Release him!!

He needs to be released so he can break into her house and rape her. This was a great story; it made me cum. A request tho: more adjectives and sensory descriptions. Don't just tell me the mechanics of what they do. I want to know what they see, hear, taste, feel, and smell. I want to know how tight, hot, wet, etc. she is, and how big and hard he is. More details to paint a vivid picture; like a movie in my mind. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Let Him Go!

I enjoyed this story. He should released! It would be so hot for him to track her down and ravish her. She would have spoiled him for other women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hmmm...

It's hard to say. If she recommends his release, there's not really much of a chance they'll form a lasting relationship. She may have "gotten" to him, so to speak, but his character is still pretty brutal and sex-crazed, so it wouldn't seem to fit. Of course, she could get smart and turn the tables on him, realize that he's all hers as long as he's being "evaluated," and recommend he be evaluated further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
no

dont release him!

Morrigan_Morrigan_over 14 years ago
Wonderful!

I like the story! It's hot! And I don't know what I will like but I am not sure he has to be released. But I think they will be a lovely couple. What if he is released and they start a relationship - and I mean not just sex - and then another serial rapist tried to take her away? But in one I am sure - no other women for him:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice

She recommends his release, and they form a relationship, and become lovers ... Love that he never raped her and that it shows a change in thinking about women and pleasuring them and not the selfishness of just his pleasure.

blueish_shyblueish_shyover 14 years ago
This was great!

One of the hottest stories I've ever read

I agree with a previous reviewer.

He should be released and break into her house and rape her over the weekend, but when he tries to get back to his old activities, she's ruined him for any other woman.

That way you can combine both B and C.

Why Choose when you can have both?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
loved this!

This was a great story... i vote choice 2 or 3. the mind play is soooo hottt!

great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

I totally loved this very hot,erotic story. I too think you should go with either option 2 or 3. I hope to read it soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
How about option D?

Thanks, great story, even though I'm usually not a fan of the non-consent part of this website (but then again, she DID consent in the end).

My suggestion: She does not recommend his release, saying that he is manipulative (also, he didn't stop when asked to, but she can't say that), so he is kept in prison and won't be back.

But, she's now a trusted source of recommendations, so they sent her more prisoners, which she uses for her own pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Option 4

She doesn't recommend his release so they continue and meets his buddies inside or outside the slammer

voodoo7785voodoo7785over 12 years ago
amazing

i think she should recommend his release. and a short time after he finds her house and breaks in and uses her, and he does this quite a few times. but then they form a relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i luv it!

please do option 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
im horny

They should become lovers <3 =*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lovers

From someone who has read this (not just once, but several times) I think that it would benefit both of them emotionally and physically to be together as lovers. It would be a romantic turn to make the judicial system functional in changing a man with punishment of incarceration. He was waiting for her, and she was aching for him. I would say that they should be together as a couple, that would be sweeter than most stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lovers

She recommends his release, and they form a relationship, and become lovers. Love to see the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

She should recommend his release, and then he rapes her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
No release! Ever!

she decides that, not only is he unfit for release but also recommends that he be never released and never be allowed the touch of a woman again. A decision made purely for her own pleasure.

Billtong6969Billtong6969over 8 years ago
She recommends his release

And he breaks into her home. Handcuffing her to the bed while he lubes up her ass with the spit on his dick after forcing her to deepthroat him, ready for some serious action....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Nice story!

For continue: Type 2 ,but with more teasing and variations. More arogance and use her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Chapter Two :

She doesn't recommend his release, and so Blake is not released early. (So no chapter two)

- bullshit!

Or :

She recommends his release, he is freed, and he breaks into her home and viciously rapes, and brutalises her, over a weekend.

- I think it's past the rape time, isn't it?

Or : She recommends his release, and they form a relationship, and become lovers. - That's what your story is leading to...

If she had been coerced the second option (releasing him for fear) would more acceptable. But now I don't think you can do better than any other writer has done with similar stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice very nice

Chapter 2:

- Emily recommends Blake be evaluated again after 2 years.

- After a month she writes an anonymous letter, Blake writes back and they become pen pals.

- After few months, Emily arranges a conjugal visit with Blake, and with a different appearance meets Blake. Later, she sees him for overnight conjugal visit.

- After 2 years she again evaluates him and recommends release

- On his day of release she picks him from the prison and brings him to her home.

- She knows Blake's urges will not stop, so they join a high end swinger's club

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
#2, please

Choice number 2. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Option 3

Option three!! This whole story was about her making him change, and him wanting her as a relationship. I love that with her, he doesn’t hurt her! I would love for this to continue as a relationship. That’s what I thought it all was leading up too. Especially his point of views feelings. I hope you do the third option personally. It should’ve been a different sex scene if he was going to brutally rape her. He enjoyed having her willingly do things to him. It’s different. That’s all gone if you brutally rape someone over a weekend.

aposmeraposmeralmost 3 years ago

Option 1

She does not recommend his release. He gets out through some other means and then comes back to rape her.

After the rape they become lovers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why not.., she lets him out, he keeps treating her the same, but goes out and forces other women as before

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous