The Psychologist's Assistant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body feels so alert and alive. She holds the breasts in her hands feeling their weight. She feels a strong arousal in her body.

She begins to gently squeeze her breasts as another moan escapes her lips.

She lies back on the bed and moves her hand down between her legs. She finds the sensitive part of her vagina or as Sammie called it, the clit.

She begins to press her fingers against it as her other hand covers her mouth. Her mind creates the scene of Mr. Sloan bending Laura over his desk. Only she can see herself in the place of Laura. She does not know where this thought has come from but it only adds fuel to her arousal. She presses harder and harder against her clit as she can feel that crescendo building once more. She wants to keep pushing herself.

**BANG BANG BANG**

"Are you trying to anger your father?! Come down right now!" Haleema can hear her Mum screaming through the door.

"Ya Allah!" Haleema says in frustration. Luckily her words are muffled by her hand.

"Sorry, I was just changing. I will be down in a minute." Haleema says through gritted teeth.

The next few days at work nothing interesting happens at work and Haleema is able to forget these strange new feelings. On the Friday, Haleema is in the kitchen microwaving her lunch that her Mother had made.

"I just came for a coffee. Do you mind if I just squeeze by?" She hears Mr. Sloan ask.

"Yes sure." She found herself saying despite knowing it was a small space and Mr. Sloan would struggle to pass.

Mr. Sloan tried to squeeze pass but it was a small space and as he got behind her his crotch was against her ass.

"We really need to make this kitchen bigger," Mr. Sloan says.

As they struggle, Haleema feels Mr. Sloan's cock against her ass despite them being fully clothed. Mr. Sloan put his hand on the worktop in front of Haleema as he tried to get leverage to move pass Haleema but this caused his arm to press against Haleema's large breasts. Despite the awkward situation Haleema feels that tension between her legs once more. She wonders why this would cause that feeling within her. She can hear Mr. Sloan grunting as he tries to move. This only causes the contact between his crotch and her ass to become greater.

"I think we are stuck. Don't force it," Haleema offers and Mr. Sloan's movements become slower but as his cock gently rubs against her ass, as she finds the tension between her legs begins to grow.

"I will try something." Mr. Sloan offers as he places a hand on her hip.

"Okay," Haleema replies.

She can feel Mr. Sloan try to dislodge himself from the position and holds on to the worktop. Her breathing is becoming shallow as the contact is arousing her. She leans forward against the worktop as she has a similar feeling from the times she tried to masturbate.

"I think this might work," Mr. Sloan tells her. He places his other hand on her hip.

They didn't seem to be moving but the contact between them had increased. She could feel Mr. Sloan's hands move up her hips. He is now thrusting up against her ass and she is pushing back against him. His hands move up her waist and rest just below her breasts. She lets out a moan as she caresses the underside of her breasts to her embarrassment. She quickly covers her mouth with her hand.

Mr. Sloan feels bolder and feels more of her breasts over her abaya. Haleema's fantasies begin to take over as she imagines being bent over Mr. Sloan's desk and fucked as in her fantasy. She feels him squeeze her breasts and her moans become more frequent. She hopes Allison does not hear as she muffles her sounds. Haleema could feel that crescendo build once more. She did not want it to end. She needed it now more than ever. She could feel the intensity of Mr. Sloan take on another level as she finally feels a climax take over her body and collapses against the worktop. Mr. Sloan is finally able to free himself as Haleema takes a couple of minutes to regain her composure and her feet.

"I am so sorry about that. I think there should only be one person at a time in the kitchen." Mr. Sloan tells Haleema, his tone sounded a little apologetic. It seeded some doubt in her mind that perhaps what had just transpired was an accident. But it was a fleeting thought, it was unmistakable that it wasn't an accident. Haleema was a little lost in thought when Allison arrived in the kitchen area.

"Are you ok, dear?" She said as she tried to pass her in the kitchen.

Worried that she might 'stuck' again. Haleema looked back in surprise to find Allison pass easily. She put down the situation to Mr. Sloan's larger size but she had even more doubt in her mind now. Her mother had always told her to be careful about men in the work place and now she told herself to be careful around Mr. Sloan.

That evening when Haleema changed her clothes she realized that discharge had now completely soaked her panties and even soaked her legging that she wore under her abaya. The following week went normal and nothing of note happened. The cases she entered on to the system were not particularly interesting and did not arouse her interest as the cases of Laura and Sammie did. Mr. Sloan guided Haleema on her understanding of the files and she appreciated that. Haleema had been working with Mr. Sloan for 4 weeks now and she was beginning to feel much more settled.

Haleema had arrived that day wearing a red abaya and hijab she had started to wear different designs of abayas and different colors too. She enjoyed experimenting what little she could with her clothing. It showed just how comfortable and confident she was becoming with each passing day at work.

She was starting to feel more and more independent, her job kept her from thinking about the restrictions her parents and culture had placed on her, so she felt this job was even more important to her personally than others. She was brought out of her inner musings when Mr. Sloan asked her to collect a file from his office in the morning; he was struggling to get the file out. Which she found rather odd. But she didn't bring it up like the good assistant she was she made her way in to his office.

"You will find Karen Thomas' file it at the bottom of the cabinet. I am busy today and do not have the time to find it." He told her.

Haleema bent over to collect the file. Larry Sloan's eyes were glued to her fat juicy ass. The file was at the back of the cabinet and she had to dig around to find it. Her ass wiggled in the air as she tried to find it. The fabric of her abaya stretching as it tried to contain her large ass.

"You look good down there," said Mr. Sloan muttered nonchalantly, he could not help but stare at it and pass a comment.

Haleema did not register the comment as she struggled to dig out the file. She finally pulled it out, a little out of breath and stood back up.

"I can see why you did not want to look for it. Did you say something Mr. Sloan?" Haleema said with a relieved smile.

"I just said it looks like a struggle." Mr. Sloan said.

Haleema was sure she heard something else but did not question it. She took the file and walked out of the office, her hips swaying from side to side which Mr. Sloan could not help but notice. Haleema sat down at her desk, and she read through the file of Karen Thomas. Karen's story was different to the others. There was a level of darkness and tragedy to it that the others did not have.

Karen was in an abusive relationship early in her life and now she was only able to orgasm through rough sex, ruining relationship with men that were not like her ex. Karen went on to detail rough sex including choking, spanking, caning, hair pulling etc. Haleema found that old tension return between her legs as she input the notes for Karen Thomas. The graphic details described by Karen had her more aroused than usual. She was struggling to make it through the day and hide her aroused feelings.

Larry Sloan was able to see the heightened aroused state of Haleema. He decided he would make a move today, plus he didn't know how patient he could be. She had some documents in the file that she had to scan on to the system. She went to the printer to scan the documents.

Larry felt like this was moment and that he would test her. He walked passed her and groped her ass without breaking stride, almost as if it had not happened. Haleema turned around in shock but Mr. Sloan continued to walk away towards the kitchen as though nothing had happened. Haleema was shocked and in her highly aroused state she did not know how to react.

She was confused at first denying that anything happened, then trying to come with an excuse to justify, that it must have been an accident. But her rational side pushed back against that logic, this was the second time an "accident" happened between her and Mr. Sloan. She was now sure more than ever that it wasn't an accident, coupled with the looks he had been giving her ever since she started; she was once again reminded of what her mother said about some men. She shouldn't have been shocked after all in the past few years there had been ton of reports of such behavior in work places all over the news, the #Metoo movement had been everywhere. She realized that she had just experienced the same level of harassment as those women. She came back to her seat and was upset and confused. It was obvious to Allison that Haleema was not herself; her usually happy disposition was gone. Allison came over to Haleema and crouched down to talk to her.

"Are you ok, dear? You seem a little upset." Allison asked in gentle and maternal tone.

"It is nothing," Haleema said but still visibly upset, trying to convince Allison and herself that it was nothing.

"Come on, dearie. You can tell me." Allison said as she put her hand on Haleema's arm.

"Mr. Sloan groped me, and it wasn't the first time either," Haleema said breaking down.

Allison was taken aback hearing Haleema. She did not expect that. Mr. Sloan had always been good with her and he was generous. Not once had he shown any inclination of ever being one of those creepy bosses that were getting outed on social media and the news.

"Are you sure, dearie? I mean Mr. Sloan is not that type of man. Do you think or do you know? Are you sure it wasn't an accident?" Allison tried to reason.

"It wasn't an accident. It happened. Just forget it." Haleema said in frustration, thinking that it was pointless.

"Okay. Okay. I believe you. Let's go see Mr. Sloan now." Allison told her and took hold of Haleema's hand dragging her to the office. She did not give Haleema a chance to protest, because Haleema did not think confronting Mr. Sloan directly was the right option, plus she was still upset and processing it all, she was in a fragile state. But she didn't get a chance to say any of that before Allison knocked on Mr. Sloan's door. Haleema was still a little nervous but seeing Allison so worked up and angry, seeing Allison look so confident made her in turn feel confident, made her believe that this could be resolved.

"Come in," Mr. Sloan announced.

"Sir, Haleema has come to me to tell me that you groped her at the printer." Allison said in a soft but firm tone. Belying the seriousness of the situation as she stared at Mr. Sloan with some anger in her eyes.

Mr. Sloan looked up in shock.

"What did you just say?" Mr. Sloan said in shock.

"Sir, I mean it was Haleema that said you groped her." Allison repeated.

"I most certainly did not. How long have I known you, Allison? How can you accuse me like that? I'm old enough to be the girl's father, hell even her grandfather. How could you say something like that Allison, have not always treated you and all other women respect. Have you heard any of my female clients complain despite me dealing with such sexual matters!" Mr. Sloan said incredulously, playing the victim and innocent man card perfectly.

"Sir, the young woman said it." She seemed to be losing confidence, the anger in her eyes disappearing replaced with uncertainty, and the fear that she had wrongfully. This doubt seeped in to Haleema who already had tears forming in her eyes.

"Well, I have proof I did no such thing. There are cameras in the office." Mr. Sloan said in an angry and defiant tone.

He turned the monitor to them and replayed the moment he passed Haleema. The angle was not the greatest but it showed him just walking passed. But his hand was out of shot.

"Where have I stopped to grope her? Show me. Go on." He angrily shouted at Allison. Haleema wanted to speak up and remind them both that she didn't say he stopped to grope her, that he did whilst walking by. But his angry tone scared her along with Allison.

"Sir, I am so sorry. I should have never believed her." Allison said as she began to cry, as she fully believed that she had accused her boss wrongly. She felt stupid for believing Haleema a girl she barely knew over Mr. Sloan a man who had looked out for her, and one she had known for a long time.

"Just go home and I will deal with you in the morning." He said to Allison. Who turned around and left the office, sobbing, embarrassed.

"You will no longer be needed." Larry spoke calmly once he heard Allison leave, turning his angry eyes at Haleema.

Haleema broke down crying as she thought about having to explain this to her parents. And that their reaction would be to get her married immediately, telling her how they were right, or worse they would send her to Pakistan to get married to someone there. And she would be resigned to a life of captivity, of being just a housewife, the little freedom and independence she had gained here would be gone completely.

"I am sorry. Sir. I am just so confused. Please forgive me, I didn't want to confront you, I told Allison it was nothing, please Sir forgive." Begged Haleema, as tears cascaded down her delicate cheeks.

"It is too late. You accused me of something so heinous." Mr. Sloan told her.

"Please Mr. Sloan. I will accept whatever punishment. Just please don't fire me." Haleema pleaded once more, her voice cracking as she continued to sob.

"You deserve punishment. You really do." He stated.

"Sir, I do. I am sorry. Please just punish me in any way you see fit but I need this job. Please Sir." Haleema continued her desperate pleading.

Mr. Sloan was silent for a moment as he thought about what he could do. He already knew what to do but he enjoyed putting this act on.

"Please, sir?" Haleema asked once more, believing that she had gotten through to him.

"You will accept any punishment I decide?" Mr. Sloan asked.

"Yes. Anything you decide." She repeated out of desperation.

"I have decided that you need to be spanked. 25 times. If you accept, put your hands on the desk and lean over, if you do not want the punishment, you can leave the office." Mr. Sloan calmly said.

Haleema did not expect this. A spanking? She looked at the door and considered her options. She took a few moments before she walked towards the open door. Larry Sloan had played his cards and the virgin was about to walk away, he did not expect that. He was fully convinced that he had her. Haleema all of a sudden stopped at the door and held the handle. Instead of walking out of the door she closed the door and turned to Larry Sloane. To her the fate she would be resigned to if she lost this job somehow seemed worse in her fragile mind. A quick smile flashed across Larry's face as he watched the young woman close the door. He had her.

"I accept the punishment." She declared, her voice shaking along with her body as she walked over towards the table and placed her hands on it, leaning over it. Larry walked around behind her, the smile on his face was even wider now. He held her abaya and began to pull it up.

Haleema panicked and tried to reach behind to stop but in the process lost her balance and hit her face into the table. Larry placed his hand on the back of her head keeping her down.

"Sir, why are you pulling up my dress?" Asked Haleema despite the agony.

"It wouldn't be a spanking if you kept your clothes on. You need to feel this punishment. Just relax and you will get through it." Larry reassured her, trying to hide the giddiness in his voice as best as he could.

Haleema felt her resistance fade as she let Mr. Sloan take control, she had to, this job meant too much to her. He lifted her abaya up to her waist and made her hold it up. He then pulled down her leggings and she felt herself become exposed to his gaze. He then hooked his fingers into her panties.

"No. Please. Just leave them on. Just give me something." She pleaded.

Larry removed his fingers from her panties and left them on. Instead he bunched them up between her ass crack, turning it into a thong of sorts. It was a ploy to show her that he did not have a heart, when in fact he didn't. It was just another move for him, this was all a game, one that he was enjoying. Haleema breathed a sigh of relief at not being completely exposed.

"You need to count each spank. I will the rub it afterwards to soothe the pain. Not that you deserve it." Larry tells her, once again hammering home that despite his cruel act that he would be nice to her, despite her being the one who made the mistake he would show her some mercy. Another ploy to make her believe that he was the benevolent and innocent boss she wrongfully accused. The carrot and the stick method, it always worked.

Larry raises his hand and brings it down hard onto her fat juicy ass. The sound of the hand flesh reverberates around the room. Haleema feels a sharp stinging pain but recalls her instructions.

"One!" Haleema screams in agony.

Larry lets his hand rest on her ass as he rubs it soothing the pain. He drags the tips of his fingers against her wet panties as he soothes her ass. He can sense she is enjoying the soothing rub after the hard spank. He repeats this 4 times and senses her panties getting wetter.

Haleema is in a highly aroused state. The spanking combined with the soothing rub was arousing Haleema, she could sense she was getting moist from this experience as she tried to focus on trying to get through it.

Larry Sloan became more confident over Haleema's submission and on the next spank he alternated to the other cheek. He heard Haleema yelp and it seemed to take her by surprise.

"Six," she said. Remembering to keep count.

This time Larry rubbed a little longer and even let a finger rub along the centre of the panties. This brought a sigh from Haleema. Larry noted that she did not protest. He repeated the same action 4 more times. He was pushing his limits in slow increments as he thought about how far he could go.

He alternated back to the right cheek on the next spank and this time as he rubbed her ass cheek he began to push his finger inside her panties. Haleema began to protest at this and he did not push it too far. On the next one he repeated this but this time moved his whole hand over her panty covered mound and rubbed.

"Mmmhmmm," instead of protesting, Haleema let out a moan. He repeated this until she had reached twenty. He could sense her arousal was building and now he hooked his fingers inside of her panties but this time there was no protest. He looked over and Haleema had her eyes closed as she enjoyed the sensations.

He slid the panties down to mid thigh. They were completely drenched and unable to contain her juices. He spanked her again.

"Twenty one. Mmmmmmhmmm." Haleema moaned. Larry became bolder as he now began to rub her slick lips. Haleema was unable to contain her moans as Larry expertly massaged her pussy. Larry stopped as he sensed her orgasm getting close. He spanked her again and repeated the same massage but cutting it shorter this time.

"Twenty threeee. Mhmmmmmmmm." Haleema moaned. Larry rubbed her juicy ass slowly and quickly moved over to her wet juicy cunt.