The Psychologist's Assistant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh ALLAHHHHHH!!." Haleema moaned as Larry rubbed her clit cackling like a madman. Larry was playing her like an instrument. Manipulating the virgin Muslim bitch the way he wanted to. He pulled away as soon as he felt she was close once more. He could sense the disappointment in her body as he stopped massaging her. Larry spanked her one more time but did not rub her for long this time. Larry lifted his hand once more to spank her for the final time.

"Please can you rub for longer after this one." Haleema asks, her tone was that of a person pleading for it.

Larry couldn't help but burst out laughing little as he brings hand down once more on her fleshy ass.

"Twenty five. Mmmmhhmmmmmm." Haleema moans once more. Larry begins to massage both fat cheeks with his hands as he slowly soothes the pain.

Larry moves his hands quickly to her juicy cunt. He rubs her lips while flicking her clit. Each flick brings an "oh" from her lips. Larry then rubs her clit with his thumb as he uses his other hand to spread her cheeks. He enjoyed the contrast of her dusky brown skin against his pale white skin. There was something so erotic about it, about him laying down the foundation to go further with this slut that it almost made him burst his in his pants. But Larry was able to control himself for now.

"Mmmmm...Yess...oh..Allahhh!!" Haleema moans and Larry knows just how close she is, Haleema was far more wet now than she had been before. He tries to insert his finger inside of her but only his tip goes in due to the tightness of her virgin cunt. He can feel the cunt tightening its grip on the tip of his finger. He then feels her convulse as she reaches her orgasm.

"OH ALLAHHHH!! MR SLOANNNN!! I'M SORRYYY!!" she screams out in ecstasy, she is shocked by the way she sounds. She almost sounds unrecognizable, as if it was a different woman who was experiencing earth shattering orgasms and not her. It feels like her whole body is on fire, as she continues to convulse, she feels herself squirting all over the desk.. Larry moves away to let Haleema recover and to enjoy the sight of his work. He felt proud of how he was able to manipulate Haleema in to doing what he wanted. But this was only the first step.

Haleema is spent for a few minutes recovering, breathing heavily. She felt some sweat on her forehead, despite it not being all that hot. She had never felt anything like that. It was like all the women in the case files, how they described an orgasm as one of the best feelings yet could never fully put it into words. She remembered what Karen said in her file about not being able to put it in to words that it was something one had to experience. And Haleema had most definitely experienced it. She thought about all the scandalous cases she had gone through the past few weeks, thinking about them had aroused her even more during her punishment.

She was finally able to gather her senses and pull up her panties and leggings before letting her abaya fall back down. Her legs felt like jelly as she tried to stand up straight.

"Than...thank..You...you...Sir, for...for...giving me..Ano..Another chance...I'm...sorry...once again.." she replied, her voice shaky as she stood before him.

"I hope you now realize what happens when you try to ruin a good mans reputation. I respect how you handled the punishment and I hope you learn from this." He declared, as he pretended that there was no sexual gratification for him.

"Look at the mess you made on my desk, what could have caused this?" He smiled widely at her as pushed her even more. He wanted to humiliate her even more. Haleema was appalled at the excretions and flushed with embarrassment but she didn't know how to explain what was happening with her body.

"Sir, I am so sorry. I..Uhm...don't know what caused it. I have never been spanked before and I think it was the pain." Haleema stammered.

Larry rubbed his fingers into the puddle Haleema had caused and brought the wet fingers to his nose. He sniffed his fingers and then brought them to his lips and licked them. Haleema went a deeper shade of red as she felt the shame of her orgasm.

"It tastes like you enjoyed it. Did you enjoy the punishment?" Larry asked with a devilish smile.

"Ye...no. I mean no. I did not." Haleema quickly cut herself off from revealing her true feelings.

Larry raised an eyebrow to suggest he knew she was denying her true experience.

"I hope to see you bright and early tomorrow. It will be a fresh start."

Larry was enjoying the games and the torment, he was a predator who was fattening up his prey before devouring it.