The Pub Pt. 01

Story Info
A one-night stand with a tourist goes awry.
1.1k words
3.53
12.4k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I was getting my doctorate at a London University a few years back, I lived across the street from a pretty popular pub. Upstairs from that pub was a hostel, so there were always groups of young people on vacation drinking there, which was perfect for me. I would always go there and find girls who were staying in the hostel upstairs. It wasn't that hard as I was young and pretty attractive, and there were usually American girls happy to meet someone from home, or European girls interested in meeting Americans.

But my move was to just get to know them, maybe even go on dates with them to museums or local tourist spots, and never go to bed with them until they were about to leave. It was easy to find out when they would be leaving, and they never were concerned about a follow up. So one night I was flirting with a beautiful, dark skinned American girl named Angela. We'd been flirting and texting for a few nights, and she was coming onto me hard! When waved to the bartender, a cute redhead who knew me as a regular, Angela denied a third round of drinks and asked if we could go straight to my place. I knew she was leaving in a couple of days, so we booked it out of there and stumbled across the street, holding hands or wrapping our arms around each other's waists the whole way.

Pretty much as soon as we got in the front door we were making out. She even pushed me against the door and pressed her body against mine as she shoved her tongue down my throat. I was surprised by how aggressive she was being, and it got almost fully hard right then and there. We made it to the living room before we tumbled onto the couch, her on top of me (thankfully I had no roommates). WE made out more as she kind of grinded on me, which felt amazing. She started to unbutton my shirt and feel my chest, and I slipped my hand under her dress and felt her amazing ass. She wore a g-string, I was grabbing her bare ass as she pushed her groin against mine. I was pulling her harder against me and before I knew it I was cumming. I surprised myself with that, as I'm sometimes premature but this was ridiculous. So I stopped kissing her for a moment, which she took as a chance to pull her dress off and reveal her beautiful c-cups with little chocolate nipples.

I could feel myself getting soft now, and my wet spot staining my pants so I pushed her off of me. I had no idea what to do, and she was a little surprised, so I made out with her some more while I sat next to her, squeezing her tits in the vain hope that I would get hard again. But I was too nervous. Eventually she went for my pants. Thankfully my jeans were dark so there was no stain, but as she unbuttoned and unzipped me, I knew the stain would show on my boxers. Unsure what else to do, I lifted myself up a bit and just yanked my jeans and boxers down together, which left me sitting there on the couch with a soft, shriveled, 1 incher. Angela was staring right at it kind of shocked, and so was I. I'm usually pretty small soft, 1-3 inches. But having just cum and being nervous made me exceptionally tiny. She asked as politely as she could "Is everything ok?" With just the hint of a smirk. I told her yeah, I just needed a second to get excited, and she gave me a suspicious look like I should already be excited. I kissed her and touched her breasts some more, but she clearly wasn't into it. I said "Maybe if touch it."

She tried to, and kind of pinched at it with her index finger and thumb, stroking as much as she could but more like squeezing it. That went on for what felt like forever and I still couldn't get it up, to the point that she gave up and kind of backed away from my kisses. In desperation I asked if I could try going down on her. "Uh sure." She said, clearly not that turned on anymore. But I got down on knees and pulled her panties to the side and noticed she was still pretty wet (also completely waxed). For all of my faults, I have a very long and dexterous tongue. So I licked her, teasing her clit for a while, even sliding my tongue down inside her before going back up and enveloping her clit. At first she was quiet, but then I heard soft moans, and as I hummed to vibrate the clit as I licked it they got louder. All the while I was touching myself, yanking on my soft dick hoping it would get at least semi-hard. Eventually she grabbed me by my hair and shoved me further into her lap, and gave out a loud moan.

As she panted I sat back up on the couch, happy I won a little time and credit from her. She actually thanked me, then moved her hand down to my crotch to my still pretty soft, but somewhat semi-hard 2-3 inches. I said "Maybe you could return the favor." She looked at me and actually laughed.

"Sorry dude, I'm not gonna suck on a softy."

"I'm actually pretty hard right now." I said. It was only half a lie because as she rubbed it I could feel myself getting harder.

"Really?" She said staring at what couldn't have been more than three inches of an erection (I'm usually closer to 4.5). Then she actually laughed and just rubbed it a bit more. Once it was clear I wasn't getting any bigger, she went to put her mouth to it at she held it between two fingers. She easily took the whole thing into her mouth, and as soon as I felt her tongue on it I lost control and came again. She immediately sat up and spat directly onto my lap.

"What the fuck? Are you serious dude?" She sat enraged.

"I'm so sorry-"

"You can't even get it up all night, and as soon as I lick your little tootsie roll you spurt." She said and looked down at my once again deflating penis. Already it was shrivelled and less than two inches again. "You are fucking pathetic. Thanks for ruining my vacation." She got up walked out, leaving my on the couch with cum in my jeans and on my lap.