The Pub Pt. 02

Story Info
I return to the Pub to an embarrassing surprise.
1.9k words
4
14.8k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that night with Angela, I waited a week to go back to the Pub. I knew she was leaving just a couple of days after our hookup. That was why I waited until then to take her home. It's a little awkward to have a one-stand with a girl and then run into her at your favorite bar again under any circumstance, especially if that one night stand involved her being disappointed by your rather diminutive penis and incredibly premature ejaculation. Sadly, my one-night stands almost always ended that way. But it worked, bagging tourists right before they left, then going back to the pub to flirt with another who had no idea about my shortcomings. For a full year I managed to have a pretty satisfying sex life that way without any problems.

The weekend after that night with Angela I went back to the pub. It was a Saturday night and extremely busy. The place usually got pretty crowded on the weekends, but this was even busier than usual. I got there just after 10PM and still had to muscle my way through to the bar. Luckily, that also meant I had my pick of the women. I hung out by the bar for a while and eyed my prospects while working on my first drink. I even tried to flirt with Jenni, the cute red-headed bartender a little, just to warm up. She knew me as a regular, and I thought she liked me, either because I tipped well or because I was a pretty good-looking guy. Usually she liked to flirt with me a bit, but she clearly swamped, and a little annoyed at my attempts at conversation with her, so I let her get back to work.

I chatted up a couple of girls as they came for drinks, but they mostly moved on, either here with other guys or not looking to find a hook up at the moment. After about an hour I found myself talking to this adorable little blonde girl from Amsterdam. Her English wasn't great, but we managed to understand each other well enough and I think she liked me. From what I understood this was her first stop on a trip across Europe, and she would be flying to Dublin the next evening. I managed to get across the fact that I lived just down the street, which seemed to make her very happy. I couldn't believe my luck. Usually I had to work a girl for a week or two before taking her home, but it seemed like I would be taking the beautiful little Dutch lady home with me tonight!

I notice Jenni come back around and motion to her to order two more drinks. I feel like I'm almost there with this girl, but need to get a little looser. I can already feel myself getting too excited. As Jenni comes down the bar that's when I hear it, in all the clamor of the bar, a high, sultry, unmistakable voice right behind.

"Oh. My. God. Billy?" I turn around to see Angela standing right behind me. "I knew that was you. I can't believe you're back here." She say with a huge grin on her face.

"Angela... I thought you were going back to the States." I stammer.

"I was supposed to, but I decided to extend my trip a bit. I didn't want to be... disappointed by how it ended."

I gave a nervous laugh. Jenni handed me the drinks, and gave me an amused look. She knew I was a bit of a player here and probably figured this was an awkward encounter with a one-night stand. But she had no idea how awkward it was. I took the drinks and handed one to the Dutch girl. Angela immediately turned her attention to her, looked back me, and gave a derisive chuckle.

"Trust me honey" Angela practically leaned over me to talk to the blonde "don't waste your time. You'll be disappointed." The girl looked confused, and thankfully I realized she didn't really understand what was going on. I decided to try and take a little power back in the situation. Besides, I was the regular here, Angela was just a tourist.

"Sorry" I said to the blonde, completely ignoring Angela "She's just a jealous ex." Looking into her eyes I think I get the point across, but then I hear a loud scoff from Angela.

"Jealous!? Ex!?" She's practically yelling, and now other people around us are starting to pay attention. "You have the tiniest penis that I have ever seen!"

That she did yell. The rest of the bar seemed to go completely silent, and I feel everyone's eyes on us.

"Like a fucking baby's dick." She continues. She's not yelling as loud, but it doesn't matter, everyone is looking at us. "I swear it was smaller than my pinky." She then looks at the blonde and just to make sure she gets the point across, wiggles her pinky finger at me. "And you couldn't even get it up! I mean look at me. I was completely naked on top of you, and you could get your shriveled little dick to rise to the occasion until I pinched it for half an hour. Then, when you were almost as big as my thumb, you came all over yourself. Honestly, I haven't never seen such a tiny little dick in my life. And you have the nerve to call me jealous!"

I could hear laughing from some people, and somewhere in the bar some people yelling. "Get him girl" comes out from one corner. I look over to the blonde and see her starting to giggle, clearly understanding the situation. Looking over at Jenni I see her shaking her head at me with a little smirk. Clearly she's not going to help at all. I figure the best way to save face is try to escape while I can.

"Whatever, lying bitch." I say mostly out of embarrassment as I try to walk past Angela, but she grabs me by the shirt collar and pushes be back against the bar. Not for the first time, I'm surprised by how strong she is.

"Bitch!? If anyone here is a little bitch, it's you." She said to hoots and hollers from all around. Despite myself, and the sheer horror of the situation, I felt stirring in my pants. My blood was pumping harder than ever and her aggressive touch on my chest was getting me excited. I knew I had to get out of there.

"Just let me go." I said, and tried to push past again, but it's too late. She had a firm grip, and I saw her eyes wondering downwards.

"Oh my fucking God. Are you getting hard right now?"

"No!" I protest, but it is futile.

"Seriously, these tits." She cups her ample breasts to remind me of them. "and me rubbing your little nub for so long couldn't get you up. But now you're getting hard? You really are just a little perv."

"Fuck you no I'm not, you're just a liar."

"Go ahead and prove it then.

"Let me go."

"Come one little Billy, show me what you couldn't show me the other night. Let's see if your really can get bigger than my thumb." Without waiting she started to go for my belt. I tried to take the opportunity to run away, but then I felt more hands on me. The Dutch girls has grabbed one shoulder, and another girl I didn't know had grabbed the other. Angela had made quick work of my belt and was already going to undo my pants. I couldn't believe this was happening, that nobody was going to stop this, but I felt more hands restraining me and everyone in the Pub staring can catcalling. Many of them had their phones out. All the time, I could feel my dick throbbing.

In just another moment Angela has my pants undone and in one swift move yanks them all the way down. Out pops my little boner, pushing and throbbing as hard as it could get. Looking down at it I see it can't be more than four inches, and is incredibly thin. From all around me the Pub bursts into laughter. The blonde let go of my shoulder because she was giggling uncontrollably, saying something in Dutch as she pointed at my little cock. Calls of "it's so tiny" and "it is fucking hard, and so small" and more comments blend together. I notice even Jenni leaned over the bar to get a better look.

Angela is the only one I could see not laughing. She just stood in front of me with a triumphant smirk. "Honestly, I'm impressed. That little hard-on is way bigger than you were before." She looks down at it, and I see that same look in her eye after I came and she called me pathetic. "But I still wouldn't bother."

"Let's get him on the bar, I can't quite see it from here." I heard Jenni's playful Irish voice from behind me. I couldn't believe it. but before I knew it more hands were hoisting me up.

"I don't think you'll be able to see it anyway." Jessica said as her strong hands pushed my back down so I was laying flat on top of the bar.

My pants were gone and I was being held down, my little four inch manhood standing straight up for all the bar to see. There were flashes and phones getting video all around me, and I knew everyone could see what little I had to show.

"Moment of truth." Angela said from beside me. "Let's see if that little thing really is bigger than my thumb." She leaned against me as she extended her arm over me, pushing her breasts against my chest. She held her fist over my groin and pointed her thumb out, holding it against my dick and a thumbs down manner. It brushed against my pubic hair, but there was about half an inch left between the point of her thumb and and my pubic bone.

"Awww, you're just barely bigger. I'm sorry, you're right, it did get... a little bigger."

More calls from around the bar like "yeah right" and "thumb dick" followed.

"Looks like your thumb is still thicker than the little prick though." Jenni chimed in. I had no idea she could be so cruel. I looked over at her to see she was completely relishing in my horror.

"Now, let's give the little guy a drink." Before I knew he she had a clear handheld tap in her hand. The fact that the little nozzle was about as big as my dick was clear to everyone around. Without mercy she sprayed it and a powerful jet of cold water hit my dick. The very shock of it, all of the excitement and attention and my heart pounding in my chest became too much to handle. Just as the water hit my dick, it came.

More laughter, and calls of disbelief came from all around. "Holy shit." Jenni was saying, still spraying my deflating dick with cold water. "I had no idea that would happen, you really are a minute man."

"More like second man." The heavily accented voice of the blonde girl chimed in to more laughter. I could feel myself shrinking, and knew before long my shriveled, half inch nub would be on display to the entire bar. I would never be able to come back here again.

Just as I tried to phase it all out, to pretend I was unconscious, not even there, Angela leaned down and whispered in my ear. "Next time think you about picking up a girl, just remember how pathetic you really are."