The Pull

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pallaton
Pallaton
119 Followers

As soon as he managed to reach me the asshole punched me. "That's what you get for ignoring me you fucking ass!"

"Maybe I ignore you because you keep hitting me..." I scowled rubbing the sore arm. It seemed like everyone just wanted to hurt my body. "What do you want any way, Kevin? Don't you know I'm busy?"

"Not as busy as me. You know how hard it is to get a doctorate in psychology."

"Especially when fellow classmates think you're crazy..."I muttered, under my breath.

"And I have a part time job at the pizza place and as a baby sitter... How I got that job I don't know..." he continued eyeing my arm up.

"But that's not what I was going to tell you. There's this guy at the front of the school who's looking for you. Says he has something important to tell you?" My heart started to thump and I agreed to follow Kevin to this guy. There was a good chance that it was Lial.

Once we got to the front Lial was nowhere to been seen. But in his place was this beautiful man. His white hair went down to the middle of his back; he was slightly tanned showing that he went outside often. He was well sculpted, and he had the brightest blue eyes ever. They were the shade of blue the sky had on a bright sunny day.

"Hi," he said. Oh god his smile was beautiful. His voice was masculine despite his feminine facial features and he looked so strong... "My name is Daemon; I'm a friend of Lial's."

Then the warning bells in my head started screaming. This man was an angel? I could hardly believe it.

"That's nice," I said, holding onto Kevin's arm. I was slightly scared of this guy. He looked nice, but on the surface. When I looked into his eyes I saw something else, something more sinister. Kevin, on the other hand, looked at him like he was something to eat.

"I was wondering if you knew where he was." What the fuck. How were these people finding me? I was starting to freak out when a possessive hand held me up.

"Daemon, what on Earth are you doing here?" And I suddenly felt safe. Lial is here, I had thought, everything is going to be okay. Kevin looked surprised that Lial seemed to just suddenly appear but was more interested in the accused Angel.

"I was just curious, your father asked me how you were, seeing as you no longer talk to him." Daemon smiled, his harsh words bounced off Lial and he smiled right back.

"If my father wants to talk to me he knows how. So what's the real reason?"

"Oh," Daemon clucked, "there's the lawyer. I guess I'm here to...Check out your new toy." His blue eyes suddenly got cold and vicious while his face remained in a cheery smile. I shivered; it felt as if a cold finger was running down my spine. It was...un-nerving...

"Excuses me, but I am no toy, thank you very much." I had finally managed to pipe up and all three men looked at me. It appeared that they all forgot I was even there, which pissed me off even more, "I am no toy. Lial and I happen to be dating; if you have an issue with that you take it up with me. Don't pretend I'm not here." I warned, my voice getting darker and darker with each word. It just felt right to say that. I really had no idea why I said it, I just did. It felt normal.

"That's good," Daemon smiled, "the gods must favor you then." The gods? That was getting into shit I didn't want to get stuck in. For the most part in our relationship, Lial and I didn't talk about the gods. I didn't feel like it and he didn't like them to begin with, so we let them be.

"Who's this?" the angel suddenly said his voice smooth as butter.

"Hi, my name is Kevin. It's nice to finally say something." Kevin stuck his hand out and Daemon firmly took it into his own. "May I ask one thing?"

"Of course, pretty little bird." I raised my eye brow at that one. Kevin? A pretty little bird?

The man is like a monster! The fact that he has no criminal record shocks me. I've known Kevin since high school, and the guy needed consistent attention, if not I was afraid he was going to hurt someone. He wouldn't kill any one, no—he was too smart to do something that stupid—but he was always willing to hurt someone. It would probably be out of cold anger, too.

"Why is your name Daemon? You don't look like a demon, and so far I do not sense pure insanity from you. So why the odd name?" Well, no beating around the bush for Kevin.

"Irony," the angel smiled, it was that dark primal smile that he flashed just before. I shivered again, but that time I swear Kevin did as well.

"Well, I certainly like it," Kevin laughed as he started to walk away. Daemon watched as he left and let out a small sigh.

"What a nice piece of ass... It's really too bad I don't have his number." Lial and I both ignored that last comment. There was no way in hell he was going to get my friends number, at least not from me.

*

That night Lial brought studded leather cuffs. He tied me to the bed and kissed me, gently at first, trying to coax me to open for him. When I refused he used force, he lightly bit my bottom lip. I gasped in pain and pleasure and he stuck his warm, wet tongue into my mouth. He tasted so sweet, so sexy, it was amazing. This time we moved much slower, that initial need to just fuck was gone and in its placed left us just wanting to explore.

Lial slowly moved his warm hands from the back of my neck and slowly brushed down my neck, stopping just for a moment to trace my collar bone with his thumb. Once he was satisfied with that, his fingers brushed against my nipples, turning them into hard little peaks. Through my black t-shirt he mouthed my nipples causing me to moan senselessly.

"Oh, god... Lial please... Do something!" I begged as he ever so lightly dragged a finger down my stomach towards my groin. With a smirk he grabbed my cock, already wet with pre-cum.

"What would you like me to do? William, I need an answer," he husked into my ear. His warm breath seemed hot enough to burn.

"Anything! Something! Fuck me, please..." I moan as his hand slowly, ever so slowly, started to jack me off. I wanted to take over and get instant pleasure, but then I remembered that I was tied to the headboard and my hands were no longer in use.

"Very well..."

It seemed like in a single second he managed to take both of our clothes off. Not all of it, of course. I had to keep my shirt on; there was no way of getting around that unless he either took the cuffs off, or ripped my shirt open. Neither of which were going to happen.

Lial took a deep breath. The scent of sex was in the air, and then let it out again, as if smelling flowers. His breath touched my wet cock and made it jump. Next thing I knew there was the pop of a bottle of lube opening and the cold sensation of the lube running between my cheeks. Lial then pressed two fingers into my rosebud and started to thrust. After a few thrusts the slight burning left behind a tingle that made me crazy.

"Lial," I gasped, "I'm so fucking close!"

With a chuckle Lial lubed his perfect cock up and lined it up with my hole. He bent over and kissed me as he slid home. It didn't take long for us to reach orgasm. Long strings of sticky white cum landed on my chest as Lial filled me up to the rim.

That was the moment when Lial and I decided that we loved each other. Whether we knew it or not, we both fell so deeply in love that nothing could tear us apart. Or at least that was what I thought. I guess some things just weren't meant to be.

*

Our days were quiet for a while, happily quiet I might add. We had hot passionate sex every night, never losing the luster. Each night Lial brought something fun for us to play with, and it was certainly fun. From swings to straps we played and explored what we like and what we didn't like. Then one day, out of the blue while I was on my couch studying for class, Kevin called...

"So what ever happened to that sexy guy with the white hair? You haven't talked about him since we met."

It was like my worst nightmare was coming true. Two sociopaths meeting and becoming fuckbuddies was not something the world needed...Especially when one was an Angel. Lial said that it wouldn't be a bad thing if they hooked up. I just didn't want my best friend to be with a sadist like Daemon. They were both...too similar.

"If you think about it, Daemon is an Angel. He was sent to Earth to spread goodness, so really, I think that Daemon cancels out Kevin's crazy. They'll be good for each other."

I still couldn't believe it but I decided to trust Lial.

*

Later that afternoon, after I had given Kevin Daemon's number earlier that morning, I got a call.

"Hello?"

"Hey, what's up?" It was Kev. He sounded really happy, so either something was wrong or it was that 1 out of 10 chances that he was happy.

"Nothing really, studying but that's about it...why?" I asked cautiously, raising an eyebrow.

"Just went on a date. With Daemon. "

With I sigh I flopped onto my couched and glanced at the clock. I had half an hour to talk to Kevin about his date before Lial got home.

"And? Was it good or a dud?"

"I think I'm in lust." He stated, "He's fucking sexy. He has this tight ass and I just want to bite it. His eyes are so...Jesus, Will. Was it a bad thing that all I wanted to do was to jump into his arms and ask him to fuck me into oblivion?" I smiled; I guess Lial very well could have been right.

"I guess not. I felt that way about Lial as well. It's like the only thing that matters is his cock up your ass making you feel good. Don't know what it is but it's freaking weird. And once you have sex it's the roughest and hottest you will ever have."

"Sounds like you know from experience...Will, I'm nervous. I've never bottomed before."

That was news to me.

"What?" I asked shocked.

"Dude, I'm short but that doesn't mean I don't top. I have a really strong personality and I generally attract twinks..." His voice trailed off.

"Well, what do you want me to do? I'm a bottom, always have been."

"I know, dumbass, that's why I called. Teach me how to be sexy."

"Uh..." Okay then... "Dude, I'm pretty sure Daemon thinks you're already sexy. You really don't have to try."

"No, I want to turn him on. Like tonight. We went out for coffee at his Café and he said he wanted to see me again at eight thirty when the café closes. Will, please..."

Dear god! I thought, he was begging me. Kevin didn't beg; he just took what he wanted.

"Tonight?" I glanced at the clock again, 5 minutes. "I guess...just give me a few minutes and we can walk to the sex shop."

No sooner did I say that did Lial walk into the room. He looked tired but excited to see me. I assumed that he heard part of our conversation.

"What? I get here and you try to leave?" He walked up to me, grabbed my wrist gently and took my phone. "You owe me little boy." I laughed because no one talked to Kevin that way except me."Next time you take my boy away from me and I'll get you." I shivered, Lial was so dominate and it made me weak in the knees.

"Don't worry about him," I said and took my phone back. "I'll see you outside." I said into the receiver. Luckily Kevin lived two apartments away from me so we met up often.

"I shouldn't be gone for too long, Lial." I stood up and he pulled me close to his body. He smelt like expensive cologne and I wanted to eat him up.

"Don't worry, babe. I'll forgive you as long as you bring us a treat." He gave me a devilish wink.

Once outside I found Kevin staring at a black BMW. He looked mystified as to who's it was. I popped him one in the shoulder and hopped away, to shield myself from any retaliation.

"Do you know who's that is?" Kevin asked once he had me in a head lock.

"I'm pretty sure that's Lial's." I huffed, struggling to get out. "Nice, eh?"

"What the hell does he do?" He suddenly started to laugh, "Did he steal it?"

"I'm pretty sure he didn't. I think his firm would have an issue with that."

"Oh, so he's a lawyer then? Nice, where does he live?"

I didn't know, he hadn't shown me his home yet and I felt kind of...Left out. Like maybe there was something he didn't want me knowing. So instead of answering I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Well, maybe he's waiting for the perfect moment?" Kevin said. The walk to the store was fast because wasn't that far from our homes. We saw it almost every day since it was on our way to the university.

The inside of the shop always left me in the sense of awe. It was clean and crisp, filled to the top with beautiful clothes and sexy toys. But there was one section that kept catching my eye.

The corsets. I had always wanted to have one.

I never had a reason to wear one because I was single for so long. Most men weren't into occasional cross-dressing. The look of a corset was always attractive to me. Since Lial and I started dating I had wanted to get one, and this was my chance.

I instantly walked over and found a sexy red one that I knew would show my nipples and my navel just right. It was irresistible red with black lace and I knew that I had to have it.

"Could I try this on?" I asked. The young girl at the counter said sure and showed me to the dressing room. The man at the counter raised his eyebrow but said nothing more about my taste. It took me a few sizes but I finally managed to find my size and I jumped with joy.

"So this is where you've been," Kevin sighed, "I wanted your advice on cuffs."

"Sorry, I saw this and I just had to get it." I sighed dreamily. I looked at the young girl and she rushed over to me. "I was wondering if you have any male thongs."

"Yes we do, fallow me!" She chirped, "You and your husband planning a good night?" She smiled, hopping for something to think about for the rest of the night. But I'm pretty sure that was an uncalled for question...

"No," Kev said, "this guy's my friend. My boyfriend is at home, as is his." The young girl sighed and pointed out the male underwear. I made sure to remember that this place had sexy black mesh briefs.

I quickly found a red thong that matched my corset perfectly and looked at Kevin. "So what have you found?" Kevin's face went dark and I knew he had found something.

"Lookie lookie," he showed me a collar and a pair of leather wrist cuffs, "and I was thinking about copying you." He then showed me a white thong and gave me an evil grin.

Before we left we had found Kevin a white corset with ruffles and lace that made him look like the sweet angel his parents wished he was.

While walking back home we were grinning like fools and we started to think naughty thoughts about how to get our lovers in bed until some asshole yelled at us.

"Fucking Fags," he yelled through his open window from his car. Kevin's face went red with rage and he started for the car. I had to hold him back by snatching his arm and leaning back.

"Calm down," I whispered, "He's probably jealous; he doesn't know how to contain it. Most homophobes are."

"I don't care! I never took shit like this in high school and I won't now," he growled staring at the man as he drove away.

"Kevin, I can't let you beat the crap out of him just because he doesn't agree with our lifestyle. We can't sink to their level." He glared at me and I swallowed. "Don't get me wrong I don't agree with him, but I don't want you in jail."

He took a moment—I'm sure—to think about his future then nodded.

"I understand, Will, I don't need jail time right now, I'm too busy for that. But if I see him again I can't make any promises that I won't."

I sighed, but that was the closest I got to getting him to back down. We walked in silence after that.

*

Lial left a note on my coffee table saying that he had to go home and pick some stuff up and that he'd be back. I smiled, that gave me time to get ready for him.

I ran into my room and started to change my cotton sheets into the nice black silk ones and smiled. Then I rushed into my bathroom to get dressed. After all my gear was on I looked at myself in the mirror and chuckled. I looked very...feminine and yet at the same time I still managed to look masculine.

My nipples were already turning into light pink peaks and my cock was achingly hard and leaking in anticipation. I ran my hands through my hair and threw some body spray. When I heard the door open I jumped onto my bed.

"William, where are you?" Lial called, it sounded as if he put something onto the kitchen counter.

"In my room," I called back. I heard a chuckle and creaks as he made his way into my room.

Well, well," he growled, "look at what we have here..." He licked his lips and my cock twitched in the already really tight thong. I knew exactly what I looked like in his eyes, my red hair in my eyes as I bowed my head, my hands already behind my back and my legs spread as I waited on my knees. It was a scene of utter submission, and oddly enough I was okay with that.

"I think someone is eager tonight," Lial rasped.

I looked up, briefly, and saw that his jeans were barely containing him. I gasped, desperately wishing I had his cock in my mouth.

"Lial..." My breath was already in short little gasps and yet he didn't touch me. It was like I was out of control. It was that pull... He walked into the room and shut the door, a sly grin on his face. "Tell me what you want, William." He demanded. My cock twitched again.

"You," I breathed, "I need your cock in me, please Lial. I need you..."

He nodded and walked to my bed pulling me up to his level. He took hold of my chin and held me in place while he kissed me mercilessly. His hand snaked up my chest and he flicked my nipple causing me to moan into his mouth.

"Are you sure? Be prepared for a long night if you agree William." He pressed, moving his nose down my jaw line and into the crook of my neck, where he then took a bit of skin and sucked it leaving a deep red bruise.

I moaned and he took that as my acceptance and kept sucking. After he was satisfied with the red marks on my neck he went down to my collar bone and began to suck there. I tried to raise my body to that his face would be close enough to my nipples. He looked up at me and smiled.

"So demanding..." He chuckled and then proceeded to take one nipple into his mouth. He then gently bit into it, leaving a slight burning sensation.

I groaned asking for more.

"Lial..." I begged, though I didn't know what I was begging for. "Lial!" I said a bit louder.

"Hush, love, we don't want our friends downstairs to hear us, do we?" He whispered into my ear and nibbled on the tip. "I'll get to it," he smiled as he kissed me again.

He then slowly, oh so slowly, started to take the corset off; he touched every piece of skin that was revealed.

"Oh," he breathed, "Look at you... You're leaking." I was on my back and my cock was just below my belly button and my pre-cum pooling on my lower stomach. "Dear god you're beautiful, William."

I moaned begging him to touch me, to fuck me as hard as he could. Lial gave me a devilish grin and I heard the sound of a bottle lid popping. Suddenly a burst of cold shot through me as Lial pushed two lubed fingers into me.

"AH~!" I gasped, it was fantastic because he managed to brush that sweet spot, but it wasn't enough. I needed more, more of him... "Lial, more! Give me more!"

Without a second thought Lial lined his cock up with my hole and pushed in, his balls slapping my ass.

"So good," he gasped, starting to thrust, "I won't last long..." He bent over and kissed me trying his best to keep a steady rhythm.

"Neither will I." I moan into his mouth as his tongue flickered out to taste me.

Soon his thrusts became uncontrolled and I knew he was going to come. I took my cock and started to jerk off in time with him. He then slapped my hand away and took my place.

"Come for me," he whispered, "Come, Love!" He thrust up for the last time before his seed spilled into me and then I shot leaving a sticky mess on his hand.

Pallaton
Pallaton
119 Followers