The Pulse Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are we still on for tonight?" she said.

"Of course. Eight o'clock?"

"Perfect," and she kissed me again. And to more whoops from the others I got the hell out of there.

By seven forty-five I was in the mini with a nice shirt on and a new pair of jeans that I'd managed to get on my way back from work. Mum had filled me up with my favourite pasta dish and made sure that I had brushed my teeth, had some flowers as a gift and knew where I was going. Dates had been few and far between so she was determined to make the most of it.

Dad being Dad slipped a pack of three condoms in my back pocket when Mum wasn't looking. It was one of the many areas they disagreed on, so he didn't say a word but just winked as I got in the car.

I arrived at the address that Fiona had given me near the centre of town. There wasn't much parking but the mini was great at fitting in the smallest spots, so I parked up and walked up the path to the front door of her semi-detached house.

Fiona opened the door looking simply fantastic. Her short bob cut framed her lovely face perfectly and while the lipstick was red it wasn't in your face red. She wore a fitted summer dress that had two tiny straps holding it up. It fitted closely around her chest and waist and then flared out around her hips down to just above the knees.

"Wow. You look amazing!"

"Why thank you kind sir," and she curtsied coquettishly. "Would you like to come in?"

"Sure."

She pushed the door open and gave me a peck on the cheek as I gave her the flowers. She walked down the short hall and showed me into their sitting room. Her rear end was doing wonderful things underneath the dress. It was modest but when she moved it was suggesting everything!

The house had a nice, homely, lived in feel and I sat down on the sofa as she went to get a vase for the flowers.

"Jake, would you mind if we didn't go out to the pub tonight? Just stayed in?"

"No. In fact I'd be quite relieved as the local paper has made quite a meal of this thing at school. The more that we can avoid that the better. What did you want to do?"

"Oh, you know. Hang out here. Maybe watch a DVD..?"

There was something she wasn't saying. The teasing way that she said it made me look at her more closely. She looked really intense. She reached her hands out for me to stand up and I slowly got to my feet.

She moved closer. Her breathing came a bit faster as did mine.

"Won't we be interrupting things with your family here if we watch a DVD?" She took my hands and moved them around her waist as I said it.

"Strangely enough my parents decided that they wanted to see that new comedy movie tonight. And my brother is still at university in Hull. So we won't be interrupted...by...anyone.."

As she spoke she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed my face and neck between words.

I was hard as a rock. My hands moved down to her delectable rear and pulled her close to me. I bent slightly to kiss her. Her mouth was at just the right height and we kissed passionately, our lips and tongues fighting for control.

She broke the kiss and her hands wandered over my torso, while her hips slowly ground her sex against my erection.

"I only got this dress today. I hope you like it?"

"It's lovely."

"The thing is, it creases so easily. I wouldn't want it to get creased."

"Good point. It would be a shame to crease it."

"I might just take it off upstairs. Do you think you could help me with that?"

And she turned over her shoulder and sashayed out of the room. I followed her in a faintly dreamlike state loving her sexy walk. I slowed down slightly to take in the sexy woman in front of me as she walked up the stairs, hips swishing, beautiful leg muscles on display courtesy of some lovely heels.

We reached the landing and she turned and beckoned me towards her as she slowly walked backwards into what I assume was her room.

It was a large double room with a bay window facing out to the front of the house. It had swimming trophies on the top of the chest of drawers and a large old wardrobe that fitted the style of the house perfectly. There were various pictures of family, some other art and then near her double bed was a freestanding, full length mirror.

I was completely in her thrall as she stepped back into the room. She turned again, looking over her shoulder, and said,

"I never can reach the zip by myself. Help me take it off?"

My hands were shaking slightly as I found and slowly pulled down the tiny zip until it reached the flare of her hips. Her beautiful skin was revealed as was the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra.

I reached up and held onto the straps of the dress and slowly pulled them off her shoulders, and slowly, oh so slowly revealing her lithe body. She had positioned herself in such a way that I was able to see how hard her nipples were in the mirror even as the dress crested over the arch of her buttocks and down to her feet.

She stepped out of the dress and I gasped as I realised she was left wearing nothing but stockings, her heels and a lacy black thong. Her swimming kept her trim and her arse was a thing of wonder. She carefully hung up her dress, reaching up as high as she could in the process to show off the swell of her breasts and the flow of her muscles from ankle to wrist.

My mouth was dry and I was so turned on I couldn't even think straight.

She looked at me and said,

"Maybe you need a bit of help getting undressed yourself..?"

I could only nod as she moved forward and kissed me deeply on the lips before undoing my shirt and running her hands over my stomach and chest muscles. She really seemed to get a kick out of them so I flexed a bit to show them off for her. She licked her lips and kissed down my chest as she took off my shirt.

It was carefully laid to one side and then her fingers slowly undid my belt. Seeing that the jeans had a button fly she undid the top button and just ripped them apart in one flowing motion. My cock was already straining against my underwear as she slowly sank down my body, her nipples grazing my chest and legs as she pulled my jeans to my ankles.

I kicked off my slip on loafers and stepped out of the jeans, which again, she very deliberately set to one side.

Off came my socks and then she stood up and crushed her lips and her body against me. The slow pace seemed to have gone for a moment as her hands roamed all over my chest, back and arse. Mine found her small breasts which stood proud of her chest and made a delicate filling for my hands. My fingers sought and found her oh-so-sensitive nipples and she moaned as I played with them, kissing her back with as much passion as she was kissing me.

One hand moved down to her sculpted rear, a perfect handful and pulled her hard against my waiting cock.

She began to grind against me and then suddenly broke our kiss leaving me standing there panting.

She turned smiling, and then slowly bent over pulling her thong down as she did it. I nearly came on the spot. It was the most outrageously sexy sight. She turned around again and stood there with her engorged sex and small landing strip on full display, kicking the thong off to one side. She looked at me, a challenge in her eyes.

I followed her lead and turned around before bending over to display my muscular arse. I then turned round and she gasped as she saw my penis for the first time. It was rock hard and every bad girl's dream. Fiona licked her lips and then slowly moved back to the bed.

She reached out to the bedside table and pulled out a condom. She beckoned me over and I placed my cock in front of her and she used both hands to roll the condom into place. Reaching out to take my hands she then lay back on the bed, pulling me on top of her.

She wrapped her legs around my arse, my cock trapped between us as we kissed again, less frantically this time. The feel of her stockings on my skin was incredibly sensual and I knew that I had discovered something that would always turn me on.

She started to move her hips back and forth under me, rubbing her pussy up and down the length of my cock. The tease was indescribable.

And then as she was part way up I pulled back on my hips and the tip of my cock became lodged in the entrance of her pussy. She moaned as I began to take charge. I took hold of both her wrists in one hand and held them above her head. Her breasts were put prominently on display and I bent down to lick the sensitive nipples, feeling mini tremours going off inside her body as I did it.

And while I feasted on her proud nipples and breasts, I slowly eased my way inside her. She was so wet and hot. I went slowly as she was wonderfully tight, easing back and forth an inch or two at a time.

She started moaning in earnest now, losing control of herself as my cock reached deeper inside her, stretching her until after a couple of minutes I finally bottomed out inside her tight, wet cunt. She shook slightly underneath me, her breath coming in pants now, her gorgeous breasts shaking slightly as they rose and fell.

I drew my cock all the way out and then drove straight back in. All her breath came out in one strangled gasp. I was in heaven. I moved back and stood at the edge of the bed with my cock impaled in this beauty and reached for her long legs, grabbing her ankles and pulling them wide apart. We both watched my cock start to thrust into her fuck hole, obscenely on display for our viewing pleasure. The sight of my cock disappearing in and out of her is a memory that I treasure.

I could see her lips distending as I forced my cock in and then watched them sucking against it as I pulled out again. I began to thrust faster and she started to moan and writhe underneath the rhythmic pounding. The condom must have reduced my sensitivity considerably as I took enormous pleasure in seeing her orgasm build. She started shouting out at every thrust, her chest flushing red, my hips hammering my cock into her cunt.

I was close to coming now myself and I leaned forward, pushing her ankles back to her shoulders and went deeper than ever before. She exploded underneath me, screaming her pleasure and clawing at my back as I drove my throbbing cock into her depths.

It was all too much for me and I saw stars as I flooded the condom with my seed. As my cock twitched inside her, small tremours found their way down her pussy walls, pulsing around my hardness, prolonging my ecstasy.

As I came back to myself, I pulled her now limp legs back down and regretfully slid my penis out of her welcoming embrace, and lay down beside her.

We both stayed like that panting, looking dreamily at the other basking in the sheer pleasure that we had given each other.

"That was something else. When you went so deep..."

I didn't know what to say so I just reached out and held her, kissing her gently.

"I thought that you said you didn't have a clue what you were doing?"

"I don't. I really don't."

"Well keep on not having a clue. I have never come like that before. Ever."

"Well, we'll have to see what we can do about that won't we?"

"Mmmm! I like that idea."

She reached down and carefully pulled off the condom. She winked at me and said,

"I like the flavoured ones."

And her mouth engulfed my mostly flacid dick. I leaned back and enjoyed the sway of her breasts as she moved up and down my length, alternating sucking and licking me. But the temptation to taste her was too much and she squeaked when I unexpectedly pulled her hips closer to me. She obviously liked the idea and placed her pussy directly over my mouth without ever removing her mouth from my rapidly expanding knob.

I began to lick and taste her juices, trying to note when she seemed to enjoy something and when she didn't. My hands reached round to grab her beautiful arse cheeks and pull her pussy harder on to my mouth. She spasmed slightly as I found her clit and I grunted as she retaliated by focusing on the underneath of my cock head.

She was soon writhing under my ministrations and I was rock hard again. She grabbed another condom and rolled it into place using her mouth as far as she could.

Then she took charge. She moved round to face me and while she gave me a long lustful kiss she slowly impaled herself on my tent pole. She shuddered as the full length finally found its way inside her, supporting herself with her arms on my chest. Her breasts were deliciously on display, forced together by her arms. Then she started to work the muscles inside her pussy, rippling around me even as she lifted herself on and off my cock.

She was enjoying being in charge, stopping me from thrusting and just setting her own pace. Short gasps started to come from her and I began to pant.

Faster and faster she went, her breasts bouncing, her surprisingly large nipples rock hard when I sucked them into my mouth.

"Bite them!" she gasped.

Not knowing quite how hard she meant I nibbled at them just as she pulled away, with the end result being much more force on her nipple than I'd intended. But it sent her over the edge, so I pinched the other nipple hard and she spasmed again. I then alternated pinches and bites on her nipples while I grabbed her hips to hold her in place like my very own fuck toy while I thrust hard up inside her.

She was literally wailing at this point and it wasn't long before I emptied another load into the new condom and she collapsed on top of me.

We drifted for a while both enjoying the closeness of the other's body. My hands began to wander over her luscious backside and my cock twitched inside her. At that she roused herself.

"Jake, I don't think that I could take any more. It's been so far beyond what I'd hoped for but please not just yet."

"That's OK. I was just being greedy. But you surely can't blame me?"

She smiled as she rolled off, allowing me to pull out of her and carefully dispose of the condom.

An alarm on her watch went off and she suddenly panicked.

"Oh god, that means the film's ended and the cinema's only a few steps away. Quick!"

We ran around like mad things getting dressed, sorting our clothes out and opening windows to try and get the smell of sex out of her room. I went to the bathroom and quickly washed myself off before joining Fiona downstairs.

"Quickly, which one of these have you seen? They're film buffs so they'll know if you haven't."

"Jurassic Park."

She rapidly turned on the TV, put the DVD in the player and turned off the main lights. We'd skipped ahead to the final scenes when we heard voices and a key in the door.

We were at opposite ends of the sofa, our clothing smart and unruffled, when Fiona's parents came into the room.

"You must be Jake."

I stood up and shook hands while Fiona paused the film. Her parents were really nice, not overbearing at all. Coffee was offered and the film discussed - they definitely were movie people. Fiona was the prim and proper daughter throughout. Within fifteen minutes I was heading out of the door.

Fiona saw me out and her parents gave us some space.

I held her to me and we quickly kissed and broke apart before we began to rouse passions again.

"Do you still have exams this week?"

"I'm afraid so yes. But once Friday comes that's it."

"So a celebration next Friday then?"

"It's a date."

She kissed me again and waved me off as I drove away.

Sunday dawned bright and warm.

I slowly reached out and fumbled with the alarm until I finally hit the right button to shut off the alarm. I groggily pulled myself upright only to find my thigh muscles protesting like mad.

"Jeez, it's not like work was that heavy yesterday..." I thought to myself until I thought back to my evening with Fiona. That train of thought almost had me getting back in bed and summoning a phantom Fiona to re-enact it but I wouldn't be going to work if I did that.

I sighed and stumbled through the bathroom, legs aching and groaning like an old man. A very happy old man though.

As I was heading downstairs the phone rang and I heard my Mum answer. From the warm tone of her voice it could only be one of my cousins or Jamie. I mentally placed my bet.

"Jake? Jamie's on the line for you."

Jake wins ten pounds!

"Thanks Mum."

I got myself down the stairs and walked through to the hall.

"Hey Jamie."

"Morning hero."

"I hate you."

"Listen, the weather's looking fabulous today so Susan and I thought we'd head down to the Lido. She's asking Tina if she feels up to it too. Do you want to join us?"

"Definitely. I can't get there until after four though."

"No problem broom-man. We'll save you a spot."

"Thanks Jamie - see you later."

I went back upstairs and had a quick hunt around for my swimming gear, a towel and some factor fifty and stashed it all in a bag to take to work. As I came back down stairs my mouth started to water as I could smell one of my favourites.

Dad had spent a bit of time in the US and one of the things that he brought back with him was pancakes for breakfast. And not the thin things that we had on Shrove Tuesday. Thick, sweet and coated in whatever you wanted to put on them. Raspberry jam was a favourite at the moment.

My stomach rumbled in anticipation.

"Get 'em while they're hot," he shouted.

"So, how did it go last night?" asked my Mum.

"Pretty good thanks. Fiona was a bit tired so we decided to stay in and watch a movie. It was nice."

"That's good that you're getting to know her a bit better."

"Mmmhmmm," was all I could manage through a mouthful of pancake laced with golden syrup.

"What did Jamie want?"

"He's going to the Lido today and asked me if I wanted to come along. If it's going to be as hot as that then it'll be a great way to relax after work."

"OK. Don't forget that your aunt is coming to dinner so I need you back and presentable by seven."

"Mmmhmmm." My response was considerably less positive this time round.

"Let's have none of that young man. I know your aunt has her ways but she's still family so try and be civil."

I just ate more pancake rather than incriminate myself any further.

The drive to work was warm and when I arrived I checked for a spare shirt in the boot of the car. It was going to be a sweaty one.

Sundays were usually more to do with shifting stock around than customer stuff but today that was not the case. Every pensioner within twenty miles appeared to have decided that today was the day to go to the garden centre. And they all needed help. As the youngest and fittest that meant me.

By lunchtime I was already a mess.

Nick was sitting outside in the sun with a sandwich as I came back from heaving around yet another car load of growbags.

"Whew! You could use a shower. I've got a bucket of water over here if you like?"

"I can't be any wetter than I already am."

"You'd probably smell nicer though!"

"Give me a minute."

Grabbing the spare shirt from my car I peeled off my sweaty top.

"OK, do it."

"I was just joking," said Nick.

"No, do it. I'll feel a lot better for it."

I bent forward so that he wouldn't get my shorts soaked. He shrugged and then poured the bucket of water over my head and chest. It felt amazing after the morning that I'd had.

It was also the exact moment that two of the girls from school and their mother (grandmother?) arrived to get some help loading stuff into their car.

"Jake?"

"Err...Christine. Hi."

My heart sank. Christine was Youle's girlfriend and one of the petty bitches that liked to make your life miserable. Her ever present shadow, Ami ("with an i") was there too.

"Oh, you know this nice young man?" said her, I guessed, older mother.

Christine couldn't take her eyes off my body and I quickly pulled on the dry shirt over the top. That got a bit stuck on my damp skin. That just increased the amount of time that I was standing there shirtless and damp showing the world my abs and arm muscles. Nick took pity on me and helped me get decent, pulling the shirt down my back.