The Pulse Pt. 03

Story Info
Juggling girls, what a problem to have!
12.8k words
4.81
29.1k
47

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
golasgil
golasgil
487 Followers

I slept the sleep of the righteous which is nothing like how I would describe myself.

I had, or at least thought I had, a fairly solid moral compass. I wasn't a Christian but many of those values made sense to me and I had been brought up that way. But it seemed as soon as my dick became involved any moral thoughts flew out of the window.

Part of it, I'm sure, was my lack of dating experience. I had no idea what the rules were. I had no understanding whether dating three girls and fucking one of their mothers on the side was deemed to be acceptable behaviour. Maybe in two countries in the world. I'm guessing not in Basingstoke.

My love life had gone from nought to sixty faster than a porn stars on fast forward and I had no clue how to deal with four attractive women who all seemed to want to be with me in some form or another. Just thinking of last night left me with a rock hard cock as I tried to get through the shower without masturbating. I failed dismally as I replayed the hot scene with Celia and then the amazing makeout session with Jennifer.

My emotions were as much of a jumbled mess as the table of threads in my mind. I had no idea if I loved any of these women. In fact I felt slightly differently about all of them. Don't get me wrong I fancied the pants off all of them. But it was more tender with Jennifer. Her mother was using me for her own pleasure and so far that had felt pretty good. Fiona felt closer to being a friend than any of them and I felt weirdly protective about Tina.

Who knew that I'd even be having these thoughts two weeks ago. Two weeks ago I was a virgin nerd at the bottom of the social heap just desperate to make it through school.

Now?

Well now I was no longer a virgin for one thing. I suddenly felt like a man and I wanted to trumpet it from the rooftops. Every pre-programmed fibre of my teenage being wanted to tell the world just how full of testosterone and sperm I was. Reality hit pretty quickly as I realised that I wouldn't be telling anyone about this.

No, What I needed to do was figure out what to do with my problem. A problem that, let's face it, most guys would kill to have.

In theory this stuff was quite simple. Tina hadn't actually said anything about us going out. But her body language was saying something else entirely. And those tits! But I could go to the concert, say nice things about staying friends and we should be good.

Fiona was a different issue. For one she had a permanent job at the garden centre and while I'd hopefully be heading to university soon I really wanted that job to be there for me over the holidays. So do I cool things off with her before they get going? Do I just date and see how things go? We had a great time when we went out and I didn't feel awkward at all because I already knew her to chat to. Who knows, I may have a whole lot more in common with her than I do with Jennifer.

But Jennifer had always been my ideal. My dream girl. And she was interested in me without me doing anything to influence her outside of getting the police to arrest the toerag that was breaking into her house. And we had gymnastics in common and she seemed to view me as a friend. That was really meaningful.

But how much of a friend would she consider me if she found out that I was getting a large helping of Celia Sawyer on the side?

Why is this relationship stuff so damn complicated?

And all of this is without considering the impact of my powers. In theory I could make all the problems go away by influencing them to do whatever the hell I want. In practice I knew that I wouldn't be able to live with myself. I was already suffering from guilt over not releasing the link to Mrs Sawyer but she was so damn hot!

Maybe that was the answer? Remove the link? But what if she somehow blames me for having sex with her once the link is lifted? It didn't seem to affect Fiona but then she didn't have the link in place as long as Fiona. Does that have an effect on the individual?

There were so many unknowns. So in tried and tested fashion, I pushed them to the back of my mind and went down to get breakfast.

A reminder of my powers was in place even here.

"Hey, son."

"Morning Dad."

"These property details just arrived in the post. I wanted you to take a look and see what you think."

"Property details?"

"Yes, for me to move out."

"But you and mum have been getting on great over the last week or so. Are you sure that you should go ahead with this?"

They both looked at each other, then back at me and at the same time said:

"Yes."

"It is a big step but I know that we'll all be in a better place once we do this. And it's not like I'm moving a long way away. Plus you're off to university soon and will doubtless end up moving out in a few years."

"True."

"Anyway, take a look at the details. I'd like your opinion."

"OK."

"By the way, how have your exams been going? It's a big one today isn't it? Biology?"

"They've been OK. Chemistry was tough but I think that I got through it alright. And yes, Biology today. I really need to ace this one as it's the strongest of my subjects."

"You'll be great. All that studying time will pay off. How was Jamie by the way?"

"Jamie?"

"Yes, Jamie. Weren't you round at his place studying last night?"

"Oh Jamie. Yes, Jamie's great thanks. I think he has a date too with one of the girls from school."

"Wow! You're all growing up so fast," said his mother, but she had a calculating eye on me as she said it. She knew full well that I'd avoided the question. Dad, however, was never that perceptive.

"Fantastic for him. He's such a nice lad."

"Oh, and I've been invited to go to a concert in Reading in a couple of weeks."

"Look at you! Quite the social butterfly! Is it after exams?"

"Yup, on the 28th."

"That's great. Who is it with?" my mother asked.

"Oh, the band are called Muse. I'm not sure if you've heard of them."

"That's not what I asked, young man."

"Err...it's with a girl called Tina."

"Tina? Not Fiona?"

"No, Mum. Tina's a big fan of the band and her best friend can't go and when she found out that I was a big fan too she asked me if I wanted to go."

I babbled it out.

"So she asked you?"

"Uh huh," I grunted through a mouthful of Shreddies.

"Hmm. And does she know about you and Fiona?"

"She does. It's not a date. She gets a lot of attention from guys so I'm going along to help prevent that so that she can have a good time. Plus we both love Muse so it should be fun."

"This isn't Tina Lathan by any chance is it?"

"Err...yes."

"Hmm," and my mother put a world of meaning into that sound. Within it she somehow managed to sum up all of the moral issues that I'd been thinking through. And this was with only knowing about two of the girls!

"Mum, it's just a concert and someone else that likes the same sort of music that's all."

"Well just you make sure that you don't lie to any of these girls do you hear me? You're a good looking young man with a decent brain, even if you've only just figured some of that out. Just be upfront with people, they'll appreciate it."

I looked down into my cereal and just nodded.

"Hmm. Is that your second bowl of Shreddies?"

"Third."

"What has got into you lately?"

"Sorry."

I bolted the rest of my breakfast and rode down the hill to meet Jamie.

"So. Tell me all or I will be madder than Mad Jack McMad, the winner of last year's Mr Madman competition."

I flushed and looked a bit embarrassed, totally unused to having to talk about stuff like this.

"It was good. She's really nice."

"And that's your version of tell all is it?"

"Look, we ate too much pizza, chatted a bit and then studied for the exam. She's a really good study partner. And..."

"And..."

"And we may have kissed a bit."

"DUDE! You couldn't have led with that bit? So are you an item now?"

"I'm not sure. I...I think so."

"But what about Fiona? I mean talk about the luck of the Irish. Two super hot girls both want you. I mean, you're not bad to look at but Jennifer and Fiona?"

"Keep your voice down Jamie. You absolutely cannot tell anyone about this. If she's ready then she can tell people but this was just one study session OK?"

"You're a torturer, you know that? Huge gobs of juicy gossip and I can't tell anyone? Man!"

"Well what about you and Susan? Are you guys going out?"

It was his turn to look embarrassed.

"You guys already went out, didn't you? Last night before the exam. And you're having a go at me for withholding information!"

"It was just a chance to get to know each other without anyone else around. We went to the old ice cream parlour up on the estate. It's a bit quieter since the new place opened in town and we just, sort of...ah, I don't know. It was nice."

"Hah!"

"Oh, OK, you got me alright. We had a good time but I still did my work. Come on or we're going to be late for this thing."

I locked up the bike in the bike shed and crossed the playground to the main entrance. The rugby crew were over by the science block, up to who knows what but they were leaving me alone. I checked and the five gossamer threads were still there. For the first time, maybe because there were five of them, I felt...I don't know...some sort of pull in that direction..? It was only very slight but it was definitely there.

I puzzled on that as I made it through to the hall to sit my exam. Jamie was a few people back from me but gave me a wave as he sat down, and Jennifer had already set up her things on her assigned desk in the far corner. I saw her look around, catch my eye and then just very briefly touched her lips with her finger.

It sent a sensual tingle through me. Trying not to be too obvious I casually touched my lips with a finger too before pulling all of my exam stuff out of my sagging, gaffer taped bag.

The exam went surprisingly well. Last night's study session was so indelibly ingrained in my brain that I had no trouble with the core parts of the exam, and even thought that I had made a decent run at the more obscure parts of the paper.

As we exited the hall and started to drift away for lunch Tina bounced up, quite literally.

"Hey Jake! How did it go?"

"Not bad, thanks Tina. A lot of it made sense which is a good sign I think. Did you have an exam this morning?"

"Nah. I was doing revision for tomorrow with a couple of friends. Not exciting but, you know..."

I nodded.

"So, did you check the date for Muse? Can you come?"

"Err...yeah. I had a look and I'll have to run a bit to finish work and then come and pick you up but I can be there."

"That's awesome!" And she threw her arms around my neck and squeezed me half to death.

"Mmmfff!"

By the time I'd managed to extricate myself from her embrace I just had time to see Jennifer walk past staring daggers at me.

Shit.

She disappeared into the crowd heading for the dining hall and left me with a giggling Tina.

"So do you want to get some lunch?" she said.

"Err...thanks but I brought my own lunch in. Plus I've got some stuff going on at home at the moment so I don't think I'd be the best company."

"That's a shame. Want to talk about it?"

"Thanks Tina, maybe sometime but not right now."

"Oh, OK. Well, see you guys."

And she headed off with most of the male eyes in the playground watching her go. Most of the male eyes then turned to me and wondered what the hell I'd done to get her attention.

And then there was me, totally depressed.

I looked around for Jamie but he'd caught up with Susan and was heading for the dining hall. Fuck my luck. I headed for my usual spot and settled on to the grass to wallow in my misfortune.

The biggest frustration was that I hadn't done anything wrong. Tina might have other ideas but I just wanted to see Jennifer and tell her that last night meant something to me. That she did have a friend, and more if she wanted it. Seeing her walk away from me physically hurt and I'd never been more tempted in my life to reach out with the Pulse.

I looked inside myself, trying to learn more about my powers. The familiar view of a slowly spinning ball of multi-coloured threads appeared in my mind and I looked closer than I'd ever done. I focused in, looking all around the ball of threads. I couldn't continue to call it that, it sounded like a cat toy. My mental toolkit? Yuck. My Sphere of Sensations? No. My Orb of Power? Hmm. Now that had a ring about it.

I looked more closely at the Orb and noticed for the first time some ethereal threads leading up from the orb and fading slightly into nothingness. There were six and they were all blue. I isolated one of them and tried to see where it went.

One of the purple threads that I'd split was near the top of the Orb. Guessing that I'd need it I reached and Pulsed. I randomly chose one of the faint blue threads and with a blur of purple power I slid up and along the diaphanous blue thread. I found myself leaving my body and almost surfing along the thread. It didn't go far. It ended up linked to Brian Edgerton, one of the rugby guys.

He was smoking behind the science block with the young janitor and some of the rest of the rugby team.

And I could hear him!

"...you're right she is fucking stacked man."

"What I wouldn't give to get with that! Can you imagine the tit jobs you'd get from breasts that big?"

And it looks like I could hear what the person that I was linked to could hear. Wow!

This came from the new janitor. I think that he used to go to school here and had bummed around a bit before getting the job here. I think the plan was for him to learn the ropes from the popular old guy before he left next year. He didn't seem to do much though. I think he was called Adam but I couldn't remember.

"Yeah," from Ruben Swift. He was probably going to be repeating the year as he had no chance of getting any qualifications from what I could tell. In theory he was doing Biology but I hadn't seen him in the exam. He was absently squeezing his cock through his trousers.

Chris Waite looked at Ruben with disgust before taking a drag on his rollup cigarette.

"There's nothing stopping us is there?"

It went quiet for a while. The ape continued:

"She's a music geek right? I bet there's all sorts of places where we could have a bit of fun with her. Particularly if the exit door happened to be locked right Adam?"

The evil gleam in the janitor's eye made me feel dirty just looking at him.

"But how would we get her to stay behind?" said Brian.

"Isn't your younger brother in her class Adam? Just get him to tell Tina that..."

At that moment a hand clapped me on the shoulder, snapping me out of my reverie. It was a deeply unpleasant feeling to suddenly snap back into my own consciousness.

"Hey, are you alright?"

It was the Head of Maths, Mrs Thorne.

"You looked a bit zoned out there. Everything alright?"

I'd always liked Mrs Thorne. Her heart was in the right place and I managed not to snap at her for pulling me away from eavesdropping on those arseholes.

"Yeah, fine thanks, Mrs Thorne. Just lots going on at home. My parents are getting a divorce."

"Oh Jake. I'm really sorry. Tough times, I know having been through it myself."

She flicked an imaginary speck of dust off her skirt, the anger, presumably at her ex-husband, still must have been very near the surface for her.

"Thanks. It seems to be mostly amicable but it's a bit of a shock."

"Well, you know where I am if you want to chat. Come on, lessons will be starting soon."

I pulled myself upright. I tried to respond to Mrs Thorne's reassuring conversation but my brain was going at a thousand miles an hour. Did they mean my Tina? Well, not -my- Tina, but who else could it be? She was studying music and she did have epic tits. Shitshitshitshitshit!

What should I do? I didn't even know when they were planning to do this? Today? Next week? And how do I explain how I know?

As we came up to class and we were about to go our separate ways, I suddenly had a thought.

"Mrs Thorne? The new janitor Adam, looks vaguely familiar. Did he used to go to school here or something?"

She looked slightly surprised by my change of tack.

"Well, yes."

Her lips pursed and that flick of the skirt again. She definitely disapproved.

"He did attend the school I believe. His brother is here now. A very nice lad. William Keane. He's doing very well."

Keane. Adam Keane.

"Thanks Mrs Thorne. I'll see you later."

She nodded and headed off towards the Maths block. I just made it to my Chemistry class and spent the majority of it trying to figure out what to do. Using my powers was obvious but I really didn't want to announce myself to the world and turn up like fucking Superman or something. In all likelihood they experimented on people like me, that is if there were other people like me..? That was a totally different rabbit hole which I refused to go down.

What to do?

I quite literally had the power to stop this but how could I do it without exposing my powers?

The safest option seemed to be to get Tina out of the way. I'd just have to come up with some excuse as to why she shouldn't be there. Worst case I could hint at some sort of date..?

Way to make things more complicated Jake.

The afternoon passed uneasily until school finished at 3.30pm. I hung around the school gates looking for Tina and was completely ignored by Jennifer who crossed to the other side of the street to get as far away from me as possible. Thankfully I managed to catch Jamie as he came out of Physics class.

"Hey Jamie."

"Hey Jake. You not got your bike yet?"

"No. I was wondering if you'd seen Tina."

"Nope. Not since lunchtime. She was talking non-stop about some music project that she has going on. I didn't really pay too much attention. Now Susan..."

"Jamie. Do you remember if she was doing anything there after school today?"

He caught my urgency and looked a bit puzzled.

"I don't know. Like I say it was all rehearsal this, and choosing songs that. I lost interest. Why? What's the rush?"

"Oh...I just need to talk to her about something."

"Jake in-rush-to-talk-to-hot-girl-news-shocker!"

I laughed in spite of my mood and escalating worry.

"Well, I'm going to see if I can find her before heading off."

"Do you fancy coming round for a bit of Maths cramming tonight?"

"Yeah, that sounds good. See you at about 7pm?"

"Perfect."

The flow of other kids started to slow and still with no sign of Tina I couldn't help it.

Pulse.

I reached for a thin purple thread and focused on Tina. I immediately shot up and out of myself, high over the school music block. Just before I sank through the roof I saw Adam Keane, the janitor, furtively looking round as he locked one of the emergency doors with a padlock from the outside.

Fuckingfuck.

I arrived inside one of the practice rooms in the music block and found Tina with an enormous pair of headphones on, apparently singing along to something. Frustratingly, I couldn't hear anything.

I quickly looked around and everything looked fairly normal. But if Adam was locking the fire exit at the end of the corridor then it wouldn't stay that way for long. A younger kid came into the room and tapped Tina on the shoulder. She turned and smiled, as she obviously knew him. He seemed to stumble over something that he was saying and then she sighed and got up from her chair.

"Don't go!" I shouted.

It had no effect. She headed for the door. I just didn't know enough about what I was doing and what I could and couldn't do.

I was totally torn, unable to decide whether to keep watching in case or to rush in and try and do...what? The need to take action was too much and I detached the thread and dashed for some cover around the side of the bike sheds.

golasgil
golasgil
487 Followers