The Pulse Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's well deserved Mrs Thorne. So long as you don't stop teaching. You're the best Maths teacher I've ever had."

"Well, thank you Jake. I will still be teaching. But I think I'll be paying a bit more attention to the quiet ones in my lessons from now on."

The bell rang for lunch.

"Go on, be off with you. And call if you need anything."

"Thank you."

As I was coming out of the classroom I heard a shout behind me.

"Hey Jake!"

Looking around I saw Christine and Ami-with-an-i heading my way from the science block.

"Hi."

I stood there and waited for them to catch up. I was still suspicious of Christine. She'd been one of the queen bees since I could remember and that alone was enough to make me wary.

She was looking great as her hips swung from side to side and her short skirt highlighted her shapely legs. Ami was thin, darker complexioned and not especially pretty. She wore her hair very short in a Demi Moore kind of way but didn't really have the looks to pull it off. I knew she was very bright though and she was best friends with Christine.

"Working hard Jake?" she asked, smiling at me with the charm turned up to ten.

"Just trying to find a quiet spot to revise for tomorrow's exam. How about you?"

"Oh mine are all finished," and she surprised me by taking my arm as we walked down the hall together. "I'm going round getting my shirt signed and making sure that all my favourite people are coming to my party on Saturday."

She stopped walking and turned to face me.

"You are coming to my party on Saturday aren't you Jake?"

Even I couldn't miss that undercurrent.

"It sounds like a lot of fun."

"Oh, it will be. We live out by Old Basing. Plenty of space so we won't be upsetting any neighbours and we got a pool put in last year. Plus my parents are relying on my older brother to look after us while they're away for the weekend. It's going to be a riot!"

"I'm not sure that I'll know many people, Christine..."

"Don't be daft. Half the school will be there. Besides, Ami and I will look after you won't we?"

This looked like it was news to Ami, who just nodded.

"C'mon! Say yes."

"OK, sure. But I have to work on Saturday so I won't be there until later."

"No problem. Come over when you can and bring a bottle of something. And bring a sleeping bag to crash over. There's loads of space."

"That's really kind of you, thanks."

"No problem. See you later."

And the two of them walked off, leaving me unsure whether I was doing the right thing or not.

After school Jamie and I walked up the hill together. He joined us for sausage and mash and then we went up to my room to study for Maths.

"Did you say that Christine, Christine McConnell no less, invited you to her party?"

"Yes! How many other Christine's do we know?"

"Well none. But then I didn't think that you knew Christine either."

"I don't. Come to think of it, she did come by the garden centre last weekend with her Mum and Ami, at least I think it was her Mum. She's kind of older lookin..."

"Doesn't this feel a bit strange to you?"

"Of course it does. But I thought that it would be fun. You and Susan could come..?"

"Susan can't stand Christine. There's no way that she's going to a McConnell party. Besides, we're going to Thorpe Park as our way of celebrating."

"But you get motion sick."

"I know." He looked crestfallen.

"Does Susan know?"

"No. But riding roller coasters is one of her favourite things in the world to do. I have to go."

"Oh, well nothing bad could possibly happen there could it? Are you going to be OK?"

"I'm going to have to be. Mum has given me about five different remedies to take. I'm just going to grit my teeth and try not to hurl. On the plus side, the freshly cooked doughnuts they have there are amazing."

"Man, you have got it bad. You wouldn't go on one of those things with me."

"Yeah, I know. She's brilliant. There's honestly nothing that I'd change about her...other than her roller coaster fixation."

"Is Tina going?"

"No, it's just going to be us for once. It's hard though. They've been best friends forever so not including her is tough for Susan."

"Well, it's not like Tina's short of admirers. I'm sure that she can get someone to join you all."

"She doesn't want someone, Jake. She wants you. She's wanted you since before you rescued her but since then no one else stands a chance."

"What am I supposed to do? Tell her stuff that I don't feel? Lead her on?"

"No, I guess not." He paused and looked up from playing with the calculator in his hand. "Is she really that bad looking to you?"

"Jamie! It's not that she's unattractive. She's a really nice person and we have some stuff in common. I do really like her."

"But..."

"But, she just doesn't make my heart rate go up a notch. I don't catch my breath when I see her, you know? And it's not like I've known her for a long time or anything. I hope we can be friends but I don't think that it's ever going to be more than that."

"Well, maybe you shouldn't have said she looked like a goddess then."

"Jamie, you would have called her a goddess too. Her shirt ripped to shit, her amazing tits on full display, hair like something out of Def Leppard, short skirt, ripped tights and holding an electric guitar like an axe. She looked...hot. Really hot."

"Enough to get your heart racing...?"

"Yea...now stop that."

"Alright, alright. I just want my friends to be happy, that's all."

We got back to work after that but to be honest we didn't achieve all that much. We stopped earlier than usual in the hope of getting a good night's sleep.

As I lay in bed later that night my mind was full of images of Fiona, Tina, Jennifer, even Celia. What was so different that I didn't want Tina in that way? My cock disagreed that I didn't want Tina but there was something about her that nagged at me...that wasn't... I just couldn't put my finger on it. I finally drifted off to sleep.

Between Maths tuition and sheer bloody hard work the exam the next day was relatively plain sailing. It was with some relief that Jamie and I left the main hall with our arms round each other's shoulders realising that school was finally over.

We'd been longing for this day for such a long time that it felt like something of a let down now that it was finally here. Lots of the other final year students were running around getting shirts signed, hugging friends, throwing study notes in the bin and generally blowing off steam.

It was noisy, fun and I was hugged more in that one day than I had been in my entire life to that point. People I didn't really know promised to stay in touch and more than my fair share of girls got a bit free and easy with my abs and one even pinching my arse!

A few said, "see you at the party".

We were encouraged to head home after lunch as we were nothing but a distraction for the other kids that still had to stay in school. I cycled home with plenty of cars going past beeping their horns and people waving. It's as if the previous six years as a social pariah hadn't even happened.

I got home to an empty house.

It was all a bit of an anti-climax after everything that had happened and in the end I grabbed some lunch and went out to the driveway to check over my car.

All this time that I'd been waiting to drive it, I was fastidious with checking fluids and tyres but since I'd actually started driving that had all gone by the wayside. I rolled up my sleeves and was soon happily humming away, checking the oil, the coolant and everything else that I could think of.

The vacuum is probably what got Old Bill out of his house and he found me contorted into the back seat trying to get the car spotless for my date tonight.

"She's looking really good, Jake. It's nice to see you looking after her."

"Thanks Mr Davison. I can't tell you how grateful I am. She's a great little car."

"Nonsense boy. Far better that you are enjoying driving her. I get the pleasure of seeing that nice little car on the road and you with a smile on your face. What more could I ask for?"

He grinned, "though the back lawn is starting to get a little long..."

"Oh no! I completely forgot. Let me finish hoovering and I'll get right on it."

"You're a good lad, thank you."

Old Bill's garden wasn't that big and his petrol mower soon had it looking tidy again, front and back. I couldn't believe that I'd forgotten my promise to him to keep mowing his lawn! I'd worked up a good sweat though so after cleaning up after myself I hit the shower.

Looking at the clock there was still an hour before either of my parents got home. It felt a bit weird not having school work to keep me busy. I'd been studying so hard for the last few months that I'd barely even picked up a comic or a book.

At a loose end I started on some food to surprise Mum and Dad. My repertoire was pretty limited but they were always happy not to have to cook. By the time Mum got home I was reading a book, relaxing on the sofa in a pair of shorts and a short sleeved shirt.

"Mmmm! Something smells good. Are you joining us or are you taking Fiona out somewhere?"

"It's just corned beef hash Mum. I hope it's better than last time. And no, I've booked a table at Sweeney & Todd's."

"What a great idea? Has she been before?"

"I don't think so," I grinned.

"Fabulous! Bring me back some of their pies will you? They're always great to have in the freezer and they are to die for."

I nodded and she bustled off upstairs.

As seven o'clock rolled round I pulled up in my Mini, finding a spot just a couple of doors down from Fiona's house. As I was getting out of the car I saw her saying something to her mother at the door before pulling it closed behind her.

She came running over to me looking positively edible. She was wearing a short denim skirt, a strappy top that came down to her belly button and some wedges. I gave her a quick hug and a kiss and she said,

"Come on, let's go before they come up with some other reason that I shouldn't be going out."

We jumped in the car and I drove off carefully out of their street and headed for the main A road that would take us up to Reading.

"Is everything alright?"

"Yes, it's fine but they're such control freaks!" she had obviously been bottling this up for some time. " 'When will you start saving some money? Why don't you go to university? Don't be out late.' Honestly they're just nagging and nagging to the point that I can't wait to go to work."

"Wow, that sounds tough to deal with."

"It's unreal. And ever since they found a condom wrapper in my room they haven't stopped. I almost had to fight my way out the door tonight. And they've told me to be home by midnight come hell or high water."

"They found a condom wrapper? Oh no! What did they say?"

"They asked me all sorts of questions about you and demanded to know what had been going on."

"So what did you tell them?"

"That you were the best thing that has ever happened to me."

I blushed and smiled at her.

"You're amazing."

"Well, my parents don't think much of me or you at the moment. But dammit I'm nineteen years old! They can't expect to keep dictating my life to me like this. God it's so frustrating!"

She almost screamed the last. She sighed like the weight of the world was on her shoulders, before turning to look at me.

"I'm sorry. You have no idea how much I've been looking forward to tonight. It's so good to see you. Even if you are a total bastard for talking dirty to me down the phone with my parents eavesdropping like that!"

I laughed.

"It's great to see you too. You look terrific by the way."

"Not too dressy?"

"Not a bit. You'll see when we get there."

We wound the windows down and she turned up the car stereo. Seven Days by Craig David started blaring out of the radio and she grabbed my hand as we drove through the countryside, singing along badly, her cares temporarily released into the aether.

Took her for a drink on Tuesday

We were making love by Wednesday

And on Thursday and Friday and Saturday

We gossiped a bit about work as we drove and eventually pulled up in the town centre. I surprised her by avoiding the big multi-storey car park where most of the restaurants were situated and instead headed towards the council offices. There on a little side street was Sweeney & Todd's. From outside all you could see was what appeared to be a deli counter that sold pies.

"Here we are." I smiled as we got out of the car and headed for the little restaurant.

"What's this? Are we getting a takeaway?"

"Well, I am under strict orders to pick up some pies for my Mum. But we're here to eat in their restaurant. Shall we?"

She took my offered arm and we walked in past the pie counter which displayed their wide range of different flavoured delights. We were met by a long-suffering looking waitress who had to be seventy if she was a day. She checked our booking and led us downstairs past the small bar to a table in the archway niches under the building.

Fiona laughed delightedly as we sat down, taking in this hidden gem.

"I would never have guessed that this place even existed. It's fantastic."

I grinned at her happiness and reached for her hand across the table. Just then the waitress approached the table.

"Do you know what you'd like or would you like me to go through the available pies?"

"She's never been here before so if you..."

"We've got Plain Steak, Steak and Oyster, Steak and Mushroom, Steak and Kidney, Yorkshire Ham & Stilton, Pork and Apple, Venison and Boar, Rump Steak and Stilton, Chicken and Leek, Cheese and Vegetable, Five Nations, Vicars, Steak and Ale, Sweeney's and Chicken and Ham."

"A vicar's for me with cauliflower cheese and a pint of 6X please."

"And for the lady?"

I looked at Fiona trying to deal with the verbal menu and the sensory overload and smiled remembering my first experience here.

"Can I have the chicken and leek pie please, with some chips and a glass of dry white wine?"

The waitress took our orders down and bustled off to bamboozle the next table with their pies.

The food was great and as before we chatted away happily, finding out more about each other and our likes and dislikes.

"Is there a reason that you went straight into a job rather than looking at university?"

Her face clouded over slightly as I touched on a sensitive subject. I was aware of it from what she'd said about her parents but I was interested to understand what the friction was.

"I did have the grades to go to university. I had offers from Bristol and Cardiff to study accountancy there but I just felt that I'd be building a mountain of debt. And if I got a degree as an accountant then that's it isn't it? I'm a dull, boring accountant."

"No one who knows you could ever accuse you of being dull or boring."

She smiled.

"I've always been a pretty good girl. I've done what my parents suggested and I've tried to make them happy. My older brother is, oh, just so bloody perfect. Straight A's, the perfect son and I'm just Fiona who 'does her best.' So I decided to do my own thing for a while. I'd done part time work at the garden centre for a while and they were looking for someone in finance and I fitted the bill. The pay's OK so long as I'm living at home but I just wanted to see if it was something that I enjoyed before I committed myself to doing it long term."

"And...?"

"And it's OK. I don't know. I don't have a real passion for anything. I'm just frightened of getting it wrong. That's why it took me so long to see if you were interested or not."

"I'm so glad you did."

"So am I."

After paying the bill and making our way outside we took a stroll down to a local pub. Initially I was heading for The Purple Turtle, a really fun, cool place but it was loud with a capital L and we were having a really good time getting to know each other better. After a few drinks there (lemonades for me, spritzers for her) we started walking back towards the car, enjoying the evening. We stopped and sat on a park bench near the local church, holding hands and people watching.

People are endlessly fascinating. The things they wear, the way they act, the interactions they have. And Fiona shared my enjoyment of watching them walk past and chatting about them. During a lull in the passing traffic she leaned against me and kissed me before whispering,

"I've been so horny all week. I just had to think about last Saturday and I was wet. Is there somewhere that we can go...?"

And then she licked my ear and nibbled on my earlobe. My shorts began to tent as I racked my brains trying to think of somewhere. She reached a hand across and gave my cock a squeeze. Before we got out of control in the middle of the town centre I stood up and used her hands to pull her upright. She promptly kissed me hard, grinding her body against mine and there was a wolf whistle from a group of passing lads.

"Give her one from me, mate!"

She stopped, all embarrassed but still flushed with lust. I grabbed her hand and headed back to the car.

"Come on, I think I know somewhere."

We got back to the car and drove off back down the main dual carriageway. Throughout the drive her hands were stroking me or rubbing her own nipples through her top. She flashed her tits at me driving me crazy.

"I'm going to come so hard when you push that huge cock inside me. I've been looking forward to it all week. I'm so horny right now, my panties are drenched."

She giggled, "look, I'll show you."

And she lifted her rear off the seat, reached under her skirt and pulled her thong off. She held them up to my nose.

"See what you've done to me."

The smell of her was intoxicating and I nearly lost control of the car. My hard on was fighting to escape my shorts.

"That looks uncomfortable."

"Uh huh."

She reached across and excruciatingly slowly she pulled the zip down. I felt every tooth of the zip separating through my cock which was rammed up against it. She finally finished and then undid the button. My cock bounced forward still surrounded by my underwear.

She reached inside my pants and used a finger to catch the gob of precum boiling up out of my cock. She then brought it up to her mouth and licked it with her outstretched tongue.

"Mmmmm...you taste good, Jake."

I all but came on the spot.

Her hand returned to my cock, teasing me mercilessly.

We turned off the main road and found our way onto some country lanes. I'd been dragged out on some walks with my parents when I was younger and one of the places they liked was near Rotherwick. There was a small lane that led off into a bridleway. There were plenty of trees and no houses nearby.

I pulled into the little layby and before the engine was off Fiona had thrown herself at me.

We groped and kissed and fondled each other in the car but it was just too small and uncomfortable. I opened the door and went round to the passenger side. Fiona jumped out and into my arms laughing.

I sat her on the bonnet of the car and we started to really enjoy the touch of each other's lips and hands. She stopped me briefly and lifted her arms up straight. I needed no further prompting and lifted her top up to uncover her delicious body.

I reached for her breasts and squeezed them through her strapless bra before reaching behind her and undoing the clasp. Her breasts were beautiful. Firm and round with slightly upturned and very sensitive nipples. They were a perfect handful and I devoured them.

She began to moan, her hands busy on my clothes, unbuttoning my shirt and pulling my shorts and underwear to the ground. I stepped back out of them and she stood up. She reached into her skirt pocket and pulled out a condom before undoing the clasp and dropping it to the floor. For a second we just stood there looking at one another.