The Pulse Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved forward and sank to her knees, giving my cock a long, slow sloppy kiss before rolling the condom into place. She stood again and kissed me passionately.

"I want you so badly. Take me, Jake. Just the way you've been dreaming about."

And she turned around and bent over the car bonnet exposing her glorious rear end to me. I grabbed her arse cheeks and squeezed them before crouching down and licking the length of her pussy.

She shuddered and so I did it again. And again.

"Don't tease!"

I licked her again, licking all the way up to her amazing little arsehole. Her legs spasmed slightly as I did it and she gasped. I licked all around her arsehole and then pushed my tongue at it and she had a mini-orgasm.

"Aaaaarrrrrrrrrrr!! Oh god that's so dirty. Do it again!"

And I licked her some more. Her pussy was dripping and I lapped up her juices.

"Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease.." she babbled.

I stood up and pulled her hips towards me, lifting her arse in the air before driving my cock deep into her pussy.

"OhmygogOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygod.."

I drew out and began to thrust hard. There was absolutely no finesse involved, I just fucked her for all I was worth. You probably could have heard our bodies slapping together in Scotland.

She was incredibly responsive, pushing back on to my cock and fucking back against me. Her tits were bouncing delightfully under her and I reached forward and squeezed her nipples hard. She exploded in orgasm, her cunt quivering around me as I ploughed harder into exquisite body.

I didn't release her nipples and kept the pressure up as I carried on slamming my cock into her. I finally relented, releasing her nipples and the blood flowing back into them set her off again. I was close to coming myself and I focused on prolonging the feeling for as long as possible.

But the view of her winking rosebud and my cock sliding in and out of her was too much and I came long and hard, buried to the hilt inside her.

She slumped onto the car bonnet panting. My cock still firmly embedded in her slick, tight pussy. I started to move my cock inside her but the condom threatened to come off so I quickly grabbed it and pulled out of her.

She sighed.

"I have been waiting all week for that. I love your cock."

I looked at her, lying there across the bonnet of my car like a centrefold from a dirty car magazine. My cock was getting harder again by the second.

"You do, do you?"

And I walked up to the front of the car and put my cock right by her mouth. She greedily gobbled it up. Sucking my juices off, bobbing up and down on it until it was hard. Her hands were busy on her clit at the same time and her moans grew louder and louder. Hard as an iron bar, I reached into my shorts and grabbed another condom, rolling it into place.

She looked over her shoulder and wiggled her delectable arse at me.

"You like what you see?"

"Let me show you how much."

And I slowly eased myself into her. I teased her mercilessly with short thrusts, rolling my hips around to change my angle of penetration. But never going deep. She started to thrust back and I used a hand to force her hips back on to the car. She started to buck backwards against me.

I held her in place and continued to tease her and then without warning rammed my full length inside her. She wailed, so I did it again.

Her arse was mesmerising and as I slid in and out of her writhing body I slicked up my thumb and slowly used the end of it to push at her arsehole. The effect was instant. She came harder than I'd ever seen her come before. Her juices gushed all over my cock and she shrieked her orgasm out to the world.

I thanked the gods that we were so far away from anywhere as surely someone would have called the police.

I was nearly there myself and I started to really hammer into her. At the same time I pushed my thumb a bit harder and it popped inside her arse up to the first knuckle. She was making the most outlandish noises as I fucked her harder and harder, pushing in and out of her arse with my thumb at the same time.

It was such a turn on that I couldn't last long. My orgasm was so good that it was almost painful. My legs shook with the power of it. I was forcing her so hard up against the car, it was as if I was trying to fit my whole body inside her pussy. I removed my thumb and leaned over her back and kissed her tenderly.

She was in her own little world.

"It felt so good when you came. I swear I could feel your come squirting inside me. I felt so dirty and used."

She saw my look of concern.

"Don't be silly, it was wonderful. But I may not be able to walk if we stay like this much longer."

I removed my weight from her body and slowly pulled out of her. I started to remove the condom and looked down in shock. It had burst!

"Fiona..."

"What is it Jake? Oh NO!!!"

"Shitshitshitshit..."

"Did you put it on too tight or something?"

"I don't know, I just pinched the end and rolled it on. Maybe it was a faulty one?"

"Or maybe your big dick needs bigger condoms. Oh shit!"

"I'm so sorry Fiona."

"Don't be, I'm sure that this stuff happens to lots of people."

"But if I'd just.."

"Stop it. We just need to think what to do."

"We can try the all-night pharmacy. Maybe they can suggest the best thing to do?"

"Good idea."

She kissed me and started to get dressed. We quickly threw on our clothes and were on our way back to town as fast as the little mini could safely get us there.

The pharmacy was an embarrassing experience but the old man couldn't have been more helpful. He did make me feel about three feet tall as he talked through selecting the correct condoms and I bought a large pack with condoms that were less likely to split. Fiona was given something called the Morning After pill. He warned her that she might feel sick or even be sick but it would stop any possible pregnancy.

She took the pill and we got properly cleaned up before heading back to her parents house. It was ten past eleven as my car pulled up and her parents curtains twitched as soon as the car door shut. Fiona gave me a chaste kiss goodbye and I walked her to the door.

The front door opened as we got there.

Her parents nodded at me frostily and then the door was closed firmly behind them.

I turned away, saddened at this change. I could see that they were only trying to protect their daughter but I hated being the bad guy.

I drove home and fell into bed exhausted.