All Comments on 'The Pulse Pt. 05'

by golasgil

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
TomSavageIsFakeTomSavageIsFakealmost 3 years ago

Another fantastic chapter. I wonder where this character is going and how he'll reconcile his relationship with Fiona. Will she just break it off with him not doing anything, leaving him free? I hope you come up with a more complicated situation, mirroring real life.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 3 years ago

A very yummy addition. Well done. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent chapter once again. I always find it interesting when someone who is genuinely good person gets some sort of power and is conflicted over when and how to use it. Most people would probably screw around to see what the power does but the you have that ultimate decision of “do I purposely limit my uses or even put rules into effect so I don’t go too far” and I wonder how many would just say screw it and do whatever they wanted. You made a very interesting character with Jake and I cannot wait to see what happens with his life.

J.D.

maddictmaddictover 2 years ago

A good question, Jake doesn't handle alcohol any better than the rest of us. Although he can be proud to prove "resistance doesn't have to be futile".

I think Jake is handling him self very well considering ( I don't mean his beating off).

The girls are just impossible to ignore (!)

Tonyusmc3051Tonyusmc3051over 2 years ago

Ok so Jake is wearing pink sissy panties in the chapter and I don't think I can read about him wearing the frilly yellow sissy panties in the next chapter. Any indication that he will try to have his own cock surgically removed and I will bail. If you had grown up eating peanut butter and jelly through high school. At the end of the school year, you hit the lotto for $1 billion and you continue to eat peanut butter and jelly. Then you feel guilty for eating at McDonald's, I don't feel like reading the story of your life. Morals great, no problem. Not wanting to not whore around, I get it. No problem. But when you become the same thing that you have been trying to stick your cock in for 4 years. Here is a tampon, I am not interested!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The thing I never quite get in these types of stories is why he gets in a relationship when anyone with at least 2 functioning brain cells can tell he's going to be going around sticking his dick in anything that lets him. It seems like a common plot device to add drama that is all too contrived in my opinion. The relationship should come at the end, if ever, once he's had his fun with his powers and wants to settle down etc. And all too often the MC tends to way overthink things, all yammering on about morals and such and such. Man the fuck up, get your alpha shoes on, and own that shit. Morals and ethics are for those without these kinds of awesome supernatural powers ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergolasgil@golasgil
I've read a lot of stories at Literotica and thoroughly enjoyed them. I decided recently to try and write a story or two and I've enjoyed the process. I don't always find the time to write so my output will probably be a bit patchy for which I ask your forgiveness in advance...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Pulse Pt. 04 Previous Part
The Pulse Series Info