The Pulse Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christine took my arm casually and we set off down the lawn, walking past the sculpted flower beds and the expensive looking topiary.

"This was just a field twenty years ago. Daddy bought it from the farmer as well as a bunch of the surrounding land. We've been slowly making it habitable ever since."

"More than habitable Christine."

She was quiet for a minute as we walked.

"You're the only one that calls me that you know."

"Calls you what? 'Christine'?"

"That's right. To everyone else I'm Chrissie or Chris or McConnell. But when you say my name it sounds grown up. It sounds like you're taking me seriously. I like it."

"I'm glad. Being Jake, I've never had much of a problem with people shortening my name. Getting people to use it instead of 'oi you' or 'wanker' was more difficult."

She laughed, "Well I hope that everyone here is using your name rather than anything else."

"Yeah, they've been great. I've been impressed with the music too. Ami's been smashing it."

"She's great isn't she? Such a good friend."

"And where's your boyfriend?"

"Harry? Still recovering from that assault. But we were never really going steady. He was just in the same crowd that we circulated in. Besides, I think he likes boys more than he likes girls. And if I'm in a relationship with someone I prefer to be the one that's more interested in cock."

And she put her hand down the inside of my trunks and gave my arse a squeeze.

I jumped a mile. She giggled impishly, her eyes sparkling in the dying light from the sunset but not removing her hand from my shorts, as she massaged my arse. Her expression was challenging and her smile was confident.

I tried to match her confidence.

"I'd do the same to you if there was any room for my hand in those hot pants."

"I could always take them off if you like...?"

Pulse.

"Only if you want a spanking for being a naughty girl," I joked. Now where on earth had that come from? And what had triggered that pulse? Was it my hormones? The alcohol? Or both?

She was still holding my arm with one hand while her other made free with my arse cheek. And so I felt the quiver that went through her body at the prospect of being spanked. The look on her face was pure lust.

As we'd talked we'd reached the end of the lawn, walking down a gentle incline until we reached the banks of a river. There was a boat house, a small rowing boat and the gently burbling river, maybe thirty feet wide at this point but probably not very deep.

She dragged me over to the boat house and simply dropped her hot pants and bent over the railing, displaying one of the finest rear ends I'd ever dreamed of, let alone seen. She wasn't wearing any underwear.

"I...err..."

"You did say that I'd been a naughty girl. Aren't you going to spank me?"

My cock leapt into life and I felt myself walking towards the sumptuous sight before me. Eyes fixed on her firm, round cheeks. She looked back over her shoulder, her eyes burning.

I reached forward and slowly grasped her left cheek in my hand. It was so taut and firm, it was a dream. She moaned as I fondled her. Then, without any kind of warning I smacked her hard with the other hand. She cried out in surprise but her lower lip was trapped by her teeth and her arse swayed slightly from side to side. I smacked her other cheek and she began to moan. I gave her four hard swats in a row and then rubbed the impact area with the flat of my warm hand.

She was constantly moaning now and I started on the other side. I stopped after another four strokes, removing my hands from her completely.

She was so turned on, I could feel it through the blue thread connecting us. I suddenly realised what was going on, what I was doing. Shocked at my stupid drunk self I snapped the thread, expecting her to explode at me for what I'd done to her.

Instead she seemed disappointed that I'd stopped. Her eyes widened.

"Please..." she whimpered, "don't stop. I have been very bad."

Pulse.

I had no control at all. The blue wave enveloped her.

She alternated her weight from one foot to the other causing her arse to move in the most inviting of ways.

"Just how bad have you been Christine?"

"Oh, very, very bad..."

I picked up a paddling oar that was leaning against the boathouse.

"This bad?" I asked, testing her.

"Oh god yes."

I smacked her whole arse with the wooden oar. It made a terrific crack and she made the most extraordinary noise, somewhere between, a cry and a shriek and a moan.

I smacked her again.

"Count them," I ordered.

"Two".

Thwack.

"Threeeee..." with a groan.

Thwack, thwack, thwack in quick succession.

"FourFiveSix...ohmygodohmygodohmygod!!!"

With what little light was left I saw her juices running down her legs. My cock was at full attention inside my uncomfortable swim shorts. I pulled them down, releasing it much to my relief.

Christine hissed as she saw it.

Thwack, thwack, thwack!!!

She shrieked with pleasure and pain. Her arse was bright red and when I dropped the paddle and stroked her skin she twitched and quivered at the touch of my hand.

I brought my cock level with her mouth.

"Suck me," I ordered. And as her willing mouth engulfed my cock I forced two fingers up inside her and started finger fucking her hard. She would have woken half of Basingstoke if she didn't have my cock in her mouth. As it was she spurted all over my hand, her legs shaking with her orgasm. I thrust forward with my hips to remind her of my priorities and she went back to sucking me even as another orgasm built inside her.

Overtaken by lust, I pulled out of her mouth and thrust into her pussy as hard and deep as I could. I started to fuck her like some kind of animal in heat.

I grabbed her boob tube, pulling it even tighter, using it as a hand hold to fuck her with until it pulled down to her waist, exposing her small breasts. I pinched her nipple and then grabbed her shoulders, drilling my cock into her pussy and loving the view and feel of her delectable rear end as I pounded into her.

I spanked her arse as I abused her pussy, thrusting in and out of her and she completely lost it. Her legs started to go rubbery as I drove into her. I grabbed her hair with one hand, the other hand holding her arse up, keeping her in place, just a hole that was mine to do with as I wished. She was almost entirely out of it as my balls slapped against her clit causing sparks of pleasure to fire through her nervous system, exploding in little balls of light along every one of her nerve endings.

I reached the point of no return and pulled out of her tight, wet cunt spraying my come into the river below. Christine slumped to the decking, panting and dribbling, all energy seemingly spent.

Every part of me was flowing with testosterone and I dragged her upright, holding her against me. She looked a little frightened and said my name in a very small voice as my hands crushed her to me.

"Jake...?"

It was enough to break the Pulses spell. I severed the connection again. The sense of loss was almost painful.

I almost dropped her but instead slowly lowered both of us to the ground. I wrapped my arms around her and I started to sob.

"I'm so sorry, so sorry..."

"No, Jake, no."

"I've no idea what came over me. I've never done that to anyone before. I'm so ashamed."

"Jake, it's OK. Stop."

And when I didn't raise my head she grabbed my face in both her hands and looked me in the eyes.

"That was the hottest thing that's ever happened to me. Do not apologise."

I couldn't look at her. How could she understand? I had been totally out of control. What else might I have done to her under that influence? It didn't bear thinking about. But even as I shied away from it, my brain was thinking how I could have turned her into my fuck slave. How much she would love it. How she'd take me in any of her holes whenever I wanted.

It was morally repugnant to me and yet sexually exciting at the same time. I was learning more about my subconscious desires and I'm not sure I liked what I saw.

And that was without even thinking what this meant with me and Fiona.

I was with a girl I cared about a lot last night. I'd nearly got her into trouble and now I was slamming my cock into another hole just because it was there.

I had cheated on Fiona. She hadn't even crossed my mind.

What was I turning into?

I was mortified.

Christine, misread my emotions and held my head to her breasts, her boob tube still around her waist.

"It's OK, it really is OK. I loved what you did. And I can't believe how big your cock felt, in my mouth, in my pussy. I was in heaven. You took me to places that no one else has dared to go and I loved it."

I looked at her again, unsure that anyone could have enjoyed what I'd just done.

"We were so in tune with each other. It's like you knew my deepest and most carnal desires and just took me there but not beyond. I felt like we were one."

And she leaned forward and kissed me tenderly.

"Please believe me. That was earth shattering and I would love to do it again...once I can sit down without my arse hurting anyway."

I was stunned. The Pulse had just taken me to the place that she needed me to go to in order to satisfy her. But for whatever reason I didn't have any control over where that was, not at the moment anyway.

"Thank you Christine, I do believe you. I'm just a bit conflicted at the moment."

"Conflicted how?"

"Fiona."

"Oh. But I didn't think that you and Fiona were exclusive, what with Tina and everything."

"Tina is just a friend. And I suppose that Fiona and I haven't really discussed it like that but...let's just get back to the party. I think that I need to stick to the punch."

She looked at me a bit strangely.

"You're a strange one Jake. Here we are having a heart to heart. Anyone else that I've dated would be forcing my legs apart and having their wicked way with me all over again."

I reached over and squeezed her left breast causing a sharp intake of breath from her. Her eyes showed her excitement and that uncertainty about what I might do next, something that was obviously a huge turn on to her.

"There are many things that I would be very happy to do with you Christine but forcing you isn't one of them."

She looked almost sad as I released her hard nipple and stood up, reaching for her hands to lift her to her feet.

"Let's see if I can still walk...I'm kidding, I'm kidding...help me with my top Jake."

I pulled her top back into place over her perky tits and made sure that it was a smooth fit all the way around her back. In the process I walked around her, almost as if I was examining my property.

While I stood behind her she bent over at the waist exposing herself completely as she picked up her hot pants. She stayed there on display for me and my hands couldn't help themselves, stroking her truly spectacular arse. I could still feel the heat from her spanking and she hissed at the pleasure/pain.

"You're a bad girl Christine."

"I can be for you Jake. Anytime you want me to."

I gulped and fought for control.

"You'd better put your shorts on, beautiful."

With some regret she pulled them on and stood up gracefully. She moved incredibly well.

"Do you dance Christine?"

"What here?"

"No." I looked embarrassed, "I mean do you do ballet or something."

"Oh. Yeah, I used to until a couple of years ago. It was either get really serious about it or stop. I decided that though I enjoyed it, I didn't want to be a ballet dancer. Why do you ask?"

"Because you move like a dancer. It's very..." and I fought for a word that wouldn't get me further into trouble, "...nice," I ended lamely.

"Nice huh?"

She wiggled that stunning arse at me and then pirouetted to face me, before lifting her left leg up to my shoulder while she held my waist.

"Is this nice?"

I was getting hard in my trunks again.

"Think of the possibilities, Jake."

I took her ankle and slowly lowered her leg back down, trying to ignore the fresh fragrance of her excitement as I did.

"I will Christine."

She looked me in the eye for a while and then turned and sighed. She linked arms again and this time it was me rubbing her arse as we walked back. Her nipples were rock hard by the time we walked back into the light and noise of the party.

Thankfully the music had kicked in again and most of the people were too busy dancing and having a good time to pay us too much attention.

Christine headed straight into the throng and I got some of the driver's punch and picked up a glass of champagne for Christine.

The dancing got a bit wilder with more grinding and less clothes as the night went on. I had fun dancing, got payback on the arse pincher and managed to avoid a couple of young women that had amorous ideas for the night ahead. By two in the morning I felt drunk despite having been on the alcohol free punch for the rest of the night. I assumed it was because I was tired from using the Pulse and from not getting enough sleep the last couple of nights.

I said thank you to Ami for her efforts with the music and got a huge kiss from Christine before heading upstairs to the room that she'd shown me.

The bed there was amazing. Huge and comfortable. I stripped down to my boxers and was out like a light.

Pulse. Pulse. Pulse.

I woke up knowing that I was using the Pulse but not why. It was very dark and the music had stopped. The room was spinning and I realised that I was drunk as hell. The punch must have been heavily spiked or someone had been spiking my drinks specifically as I was feeling no pain at all.

I realised that I felt hands all over me. Several pairs of hands. They were touching me everywhere and my cock was fully erect with someone's mouth wrapped around the head. There were whispers all around me.

...it's so big...

...I love his chest...

...his arms are so hot...

...make some room...

...is he awake....

The Pulse had linked all of the six girls surrounding me with a blend of blue, yellow and red. They were quite literally worshipping my body and in my addled state all I knew is that I was channeling them to do whatever felt good.

Two of them were oiling my upper body and their hands felt amazing. Two others were working my cock with their mouths, one sucking on the head and the other licking up and down the shaft. One was removing my boxers and the other was kissing around my neck, face and lips.

I moaned with pleasure and felt the control that I had as they all redoubled their efforts to please me. One of them was Christine, one was Ami. Christine had my cock in her mouth and Ami was licking the shaft. I realised that my power was forcing them to bend and lick me. They were having their libidos artificially enhanced to the point that I was irresistible to them. And then I was subconsciously controlling what they were doing.

Soon I was being licked, sucked and massaged in every conceivable way. One of them (Joy) even had a lubricated finger up my arse. The room was still spinning for me as I tried to grapple with what the hell was going on. Taylor had rolled a condom on to my cock and was straddling me, starting to ease her molten pussy down my shaft.

I finally won the battle with the spinning room and regained full control of the Pulse.

"Stop."

Everyone stopped what they were doing. Taylor's legs were trembling with the effort to stay exactly where she was. They were beginning to panic slightly at being completely immobilised like this.

I pushed the idea that they were all very drunk, had come to my room but I hadn't been there. They were all very tired, had fooled around with each other a bit and had fallen asleep. They collapsed to the floor one by one, my power cushioning their fall. I pushed an orgasm at them and then cleared any other thoughts as they dropped asleep.

I severed the links to all six girls and realised that I had a hell of a headache. I turned on the light and saw a bevvy of young women in varying states of undress spread around the bed. I hauled myself upright, pulled on some clothes and headed downstairs for some food and water. It was nearly five in the morning. I drank about a gallon of water from the tap and found something to eat

Sitting there in the burgeoning dawn I ate cold pizza and tried to figure out what the hell to do.

I went back upstairs still trying to clear my head and feeling quite drunk. When I got back to the room I knew that the girls would all sleep until nine thirty-two before waking up slowly with minimal recollection of what had happened or why they were still in my room.

The temptation, as pissed as I still was, to just use the Pulse and go to town on their young bodies was unreal. But I didn't want that sort of gratification. It would be like masturbating but using real people. A shudder went through me.

Pulse.

I reached for a split yellow thread and searched my body for the alcohol flowing through me. I saw it as a sort of sparkle flowing through my blood. I isolated it and forced it from my system.

It was a very strange experience going from pretty drunk one minute to stone cold sober the next.

Feeling a lot more clear headed I pulled my stuff together. I suddenly realised that my upper body was covered in oil and that I must stink of pussy juice and the gods knew what else. I found the en suite and had a long luxurious shower, finally getting the oil off and feeling really clean.

I put my work clothes on and looked around the room again.

As I left I couldn't resist leaving the girls posed with each other as if they'd all been having sex together. I made a point of putting Christine's face between Ami's thighs. That should make things interesting when they woke up!

I gathered my stuff and headed downstairs and out of the front door. I threw my stuff in the boot and got into my little mini. It was still early, far too soon to go to work but I wasn't going to hang around here even if it would be fun to see what happened when those girls all woke up.

I drove off back through the country lanes and into the most stunning morning. There was a haze over the fields as the dew from last night was burned off by the heat of the early sunshine. I meandered down various different roads until I found myself parking up in the layby from Friday night.

I got out of the car and went for a walk down the bridle path trying to get my head round what had happened and what it meant.

The way that the Pulse had triggered without my conscious control was hugely concerning. I went through the times that it had happened and a pattern emerged. It was either at times of extreme stress or danger or when I was drunk.

Thinking back to the times when I was drunk and the Pulse had triggered without my control it was related to my libido. So was it my horniness that had triggered it or was it the alcohol? I tried to think back to a time when the Pulse had been triggered by my libido and couldn't. I was either already linked like with Celia Sawyer or I was drunk.

However when I did have sex with the Pulse it seemed to somehow allow me to match what my partner truly wanted from their sexual experience. That was exciting in itself but did I have to be drunk to do that? Did that freedom from my inhibitions allow that to take place?

And how much alcohol was safe? If any?

I turned back towards my car and my stomach grumbled. The sun was bright as I walked back and I drove back towards town. I grabbed a double sausage and egg mcmuffin from the drive-through on the way and was eating it in the car park at work when Neil arrived to unlock the warehouse.

"You're early."

"Yeah, I couldn't sleep."

"Hmm."

I shrugged and handed over the hash brown to him and that seemed to forestall any further questions.