The Pulse Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day was brutal. It was hot, hard work and I was so pleased not to be struggling through it with a hangover. It also meant that I had little time to think through the events of the last eighteen hours or so. But every time I went past the finance office door I had a pang of guilt.

I was very subdued when I got home.

"There you are! How was the party?" said Mum as she bustled over the joint of beef, basting it before returning it to the oven. My mouth started to water from the amazing smell.

"Good fun, thanks."

"Is that it? Come on, I need details! What's their house like? Who was there? What did you get up to?"

Mum's infectious good humour slowly pulled me out of my funk and I got to the stuff that I knew she wanted to hear about.

"Their house is enormous. It's over near Rotherwick and is so far down a lane that you think you've gone the wrong way!"

"I knew it would be huge. McConnell's been running that biotech firm for a while now," said Dad.

"Well, it is huge but it's also really ugly."

"No! Really?"

I regaled them with details about the house, the grounds, the river at the bottom ("that'll be the River Loddon", "hush, you're interrupting") and the pool. I carefully edited out the parts where it had got a bit out of hand but stressed that I'd surprised myself by having fun.

"You just needed to get out and stretch your wings a bit, sweetie."

"And how was the hangover this morning? Did you make it through work alright?"

"I didn't drink that much to be honest, and like I said, there was plenty of pizza and BBQ stuff. Add in a kill or cure Maccie D's breakfast and I was fine. Heavy day at work though."

They commiserated with me over my favourite roast dinner. Roast beef with Yorkshire pudding, horseradish sauce, crispy roast potatoes and lovely thick gravy. It was to die for.

Throughout dinner, no amount of questioning was going to pry out any more details. About all that I'd admit to was that it had got a bit frisky in the pool. They finally stopped the inquisition and after the usual Sunday evening TV, I went to bed.

As I lay there I tried to get my head around my feelings. My guilt over Fiona was overwhelming. I also couldn't reconcile my feelings about what I'd done with Christine. A part of me found it repulsive and barbaric. The other part thought that it was sexy as hell. My cock certainly thought as much. I couldn't help it and ended up masturbating to the memory.

I drifted off to sleep completely unaware of what the following week had in store for me.