The Pulse Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
golasgil
golasgil
487 Followers

"Of course."

They said their goodbyes and Tina gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. As we waved to them from the door Fiona said,

"That girl has got it for you bad."

I sighed, "I know."

"She's cute. I like her."

"She is really nice. Her heart's in the right place. I've only really got to know her a little over the last few weeks though."

"For someone that you don't know very well, she's got a knack for getting you in trouble."

"Yes she has!" I said with feeling. "It's never her fault though. I think she's just really innocent and keeps putting herself and other people in situations that with a little bit more nowse she wouldn't."

"Nowse?"

"You know, being a bit streetwise; having some common sense. I think she's been kept in a bit of a bubble all her life. If I was her Dad I'm sure that I'd want to do the same thing, trying to wrap her up in cotton wool. But she's going to need to find out about the real world sometime."

"Well we need to use our 'nowse' to figure out what we can do about Jennifer and Youle the Tool. Come on."

We headed upstairs and sat on the bed in my room for hours talking through every option that we could think of. We went from the weird to the obscure but we were suffering from a lack of knowledge. We didn't have anyone close to them. We didn't know how stable their relationship was. We didn't know what else they might be planning. It was maddening. And we had no proof.

I was desperately tempted to use the Pulse to spy on them but at the same time I was scared. I'd nearly killed myself the other day and yesterday I'd drained myself so badly that I ended up in A&E. I had to be more circumspect until I understood the limits of what I could do. Maybe another day or so of recovery made sense before pushing myself again.

Besides, I kept being distracted by Fiona.

She wasn't trying to be distracting. She just was. She'd twirl her lovely brown hair round a finger. She'd chew at the end of a pen. Her eyes would flash with anger at the people that we were discussing. It seemed that almost everything she did made my cock twitch. There she went again, pulling her skirt down and flashing...

"Jake!"

"What? Err...pardon?"

"Oh you! Have you heard a word that I've been saying?"

"No, I've been too busy looking at you."

She looked angry and happy at the same time. She drew breath to scold me again so I leaned in and kissed her. Hard. She practically threw me back on the bed, grabbing my hands and holding them above my head. Her t-shirt covered breasts swayed below her, hovering just out of reach of my mouth and her lips reached down and grazed my face with a butterflies touch. Her lower legs were splayed over my thighs. As she kissed me she occasionally ground herself onto the bulge in my jeans.

I was so turned on it hurt.

"Do I have your attention yet?"

"Always," I gasped.

She kissed around my neck and mashed her tits into my chest. I could feel her erect nipples rubbing across mine, her breath teasing my ear as she very slowly kissed every bit of exposed skin on my face.

"That's good to hear. Can you tell me what we're going to do about Jenny and the Tool then?"

She'd never taken control like this but she was forcing me to focus on her.

"Err...I don't know. We need more information. Do you know anyone that's close to them? Anyone that they might have confided in?"

She continued her torture, not allowing me to move an inch.

"No. Jennifer was always a rich bitch. Very proud. And I stayed as far away from the rugby crowd as I could. They gave me the creeps."

"Do you think that Ami might be able to help?"

"I think she would have already told us if there was anything else that she could have done."

We continued to talk through everyone that we knew that might be able to help. Fiona kept me in a constant state of high arousal, practically humping my leg one minute and shoving a breast in my face the next before quickly pulling it away before she could lose control. The minutes ticked by and my cock was painfully hard, dripping with precum as she took her time teasing me mercilessly. I almost couldn't think I wanted her so badly. I wanted to...I wanted...

PulsePulse.

Yellow and red power surrounded us.

I dragged my arms from over my head and pulled her teasing body into mine. At every point that our bodies were touching there were little nips and strokes as my power teased her nerve endings in the same way that she had teased mine. The flow of yellow power made sure that I knew exactly where her most sensitive points were and in my haze of lust I used my power to play her like a musical instrument.

Behind the knees, her inner thighs, the base of her neck, her big toes, her sex, her nipples, her lips. My power reached through to every part of her and toyed with her senses. I was kissing her on her beautiful lips, my hands making free with her buttocks and hers on mine when she came for the first time. She was panting as she looked at me in wonderment.

"What..?"

And then she spasmed again as my powers rippled over her body. Her back arched, pressing her mons into my straining cock, her nipples standing out hard and proud through her t-shirt.

"Jake!"

I was like a glutton presented with a buffet of all my favourite things. The sheer joy of pleasuring the woman that I loved was a wonder to me. As my passions grew she quivered again from the constant touching, stroking, pinching and licking. Happening all over her body, all at the same time. Taken to another place, she was in a swirling maelstrom of pleasure. I could feel it flowing through her barely conscious body.

I was drunk with my power. I twisted our bodies over, strumming on her nerve endings, touching her in a symphony of pleasure. We floated as if weightless.

I looked past her down onto the mattress and realised that we were hovering five feet above the bed.

Fiona spasmed with another orgasm and the power beckoned to me again. My mind exalted with the thought of being able to pleasure her in every way possible. I could enter her in all three holes at the same time, spark every sensory point until she was lost in pleasu...

"Please...please...stop."

Her pained plea penetrated my power lust and I forced myself to take back control. Forced myself to release my hold and lower us back to the bed. Forced myself to stop, to withdraw the tendrils, to shut off the oh-so-beguiling power, to sever the threads.

We both lay on the bed overcome, she with pleasure, me with remorse.

Fiona was only semi-aware and it took her several minutes to regain control of her senses. The overload of pleasure had been far too much, almost to the point of pain. I rolled to one side, falling off the bed and onto the floor trying to distance myself from what I'd done. I curled into a ball rocking backwards and forwards.

I was horrified that I'd lost control again. Who knows what damage I could have done to Fiona? Had I hurt her?

Concern for her brought me back to my senses and I crawled up alongside her and gently brushed her sweaty hair out of her eyes. She was still suffering the aftershocks of what I'd done to her, small shudders rushing across her body. The smell of female excitement filled the room and I went to the bathroom and got a warm face cloth and carefully removed her sodden panties and wiped her legs and sex.

"No! No more!"

She was wracked with more spasms and shook at my touch. I opened the window and sat back down on the bed desperate to touch her, to hold her, to never hurt her like this ever again.

Nearly ten minutes passed. I sat with tears streaming down my face, unable to do anything for fear of making it worse. The spasms had stopped and she slowly opened her eyes. She'd bitten her lip in her ecstasy and there was a little blood coming out of the side of her mouth.

"What..? What did you do to me? You were everywhere. I felt you everywhere. My skin was almost on fire. What did you...how did you...?"

She looked scared. Scared of me and what I'd done.

"Fiona..."

"What was that?"

"I...I..."

I reached to hold her and she shrank from me.

"Just stay away from me Jake."

"Fiona! No!"

"No! Stay away!"

"Please Fiona, you don't understand..."

"Then make me understand. What was that?"

I looked at her, helpless.

"Didn't you enjoy it?"

"Enjoy it? I came so hard it hurt. Every pore of my skin is aching. I feel like I've had pins and needles in every part of my body, my skin is tingling so much. I feel fantastic and scared and wonderful and terrified. I am so afraid right now."

She sat up and pulled herself up into a ball near the headboard, her feet and legs in front of her as a barrier to me.

"What happened Jake? Because that was...that was indescribable and I can't...I don't want..."

She was looking at me with such horror that I couldn't help myself.

"Let me show you."

I held out my hand.

She shook her head.

"Show me what?"

"Take my hand and let me show you."

She shook, almost white with fear. She shook her head.

"I can't. That was...that was...I can't."

"I just want to show you. To help you understand. Please trust me."

The pain and fear in her face was tearing me apart. She was looking at my outstretched hand like a snake. In a very small voice she said,

"What if it happens again?"

"It won't. I promise. That will never happen again."

She looked at me for what seemed like forever. Her gaze poured through my eyes and into my soul. It was probably the bravest thing that I'd ever seen when she reached her hand out to take mine. Everything in her face said that she didn't want to. That she feared what had happened and that she dreaded what might happen if she touched me again. Her hand was shaking so much it took me two goes to take her hand in mine.

But she did it anyway. Because she loved me and trusted me.

I took her hand in mine.

PulsePulsePulse.

I have no idea what I did. Colours flared around me in a rainbow as I took her hand. I drew her with me, careful to monitor her breathing, and led her through the multi-coloured, swirling clouds of my mind. I knew that she was with me. I could feel her presence beside me. I hoped that she could see what I was showing her in the same way that I could. I could feel the whirl of her thoughts through our contact but refused to be drawn into spying on her like that.

I had never had to work my way past the clouds of colour before. A more analytical part of my brain was making guesses about their purpose. Potentially a defense mechanism? It was all I could think of.

I felt her physically gasp as the clouds parted to show the orb of power. I felt totally naked. Exposed and totally vulnerable as we took in the sight before us. The orb pulsed and turned gently. It was a familiar and reassuring sight but what would Fiona think? Did it look threatening to someone that had just been abused by its power?

I circled us around it so that she could see the various coloured threads, woven together and pulsing. For the first time I saw movement, as if the threads were in constant, undulating motion, tangled together in the strangest dance you ever saw. I showed her the threads that I was currently using to do this - a mixture of blue, yellow and purple that produced an oscillating teal coloured link.

I reminded her body to breathe as we circled the orb and then we were retreating back through the colour clouds and I supported her as she became aware of her surroundings again.

I was still holding her hand as her head came up, eyes wide, her mouth open in a silent O of shock.

I was so scared.

I was scared that she might be repulsed by what she'd seen. I was scared that she might never want to touch me again. I was scared that she might feel that I had somehow forced her to love me. That last left a cold lump deep in my heart.

I finally met her eyes as I braced myself for her reaction.

"What did we just...? Was that real? How did you...? Jake, talk to me. I'm scared. Talk to me."

"I wanted to show you the source of my powers. The swirl of threads that you saw, the coloured lines that made up that rotating ball..?"

She nodded, reassuring me that she had been seeing what I had seen.

"Each one gives me the ability to affect the world around me. The colours do different things. I'm sorry. This is the first time that I've tried to explain it to anyone."

"You mean you've never mentioned this to anyone before? Not your parents, Jamie? No one?"

I shrugged.

"What would I say? 'Mum, Dad, your son is a wack job and can control things and people with his mind.' "

"How long have you known about these...this...thing?"

"I discovered that I had these abilities by accident just over three weeks ago."

"By accident?"

"Chris Waite was obviously bored and had decided that his fists needed a workout. I felt this weird feeling behind my forehead...a bit like when you feel your pulse..? And there was a swirl of blue and suddenly I was talking and he just stopped."

"He stopped?"

"Almost as if I'd convinced him through the power of my words."

"This is insane."

"I know! I can't tell you how weird this has been. And I'm so scared in case anyone finds out and I suddenly get taken away to be studied like some kind of new species."

"So the doctor...that's why he let you go? That's why you didn't want the brain scan!"

"No one else can know. I'd be in a laboratory for the rest of my life as a test subject, being prodded and poked. And who knows what they might try and make me do? They'd only have to threaten you or my parents and I'd do anything they wanted."

"So what happened when you...you made me... when you did what you did to me?"

"Most of the time I need to call the power to use it. But when I get highly stressed or scared or...well...horny it can be triggered without me being in control."

"Horny? You mean every time that we've made love...?"

She looked completely disgusted.

"Nononononono. Please understand, every time we've made love has been us. No weird mental shit. Nothing different, no uncontrolled mind stuff. Please believe me. What we have is special."

She slowly nodded.

"But you had me so turned on for such a long period of time. You were driving me crazy. I just lost control and it triggered somehow. I wanted to give you pleasure. I wanted to please you. And it was obviously way too much and I'm so, so sorry."

Fiona was still sitting in a ball. She still looked at me as if I might bite.

"I think that the depth of my feelings make a difference to how powerful the impact of the powers are. I love you Fiona. Heart, body and soul. I love you so much. And it obviously spilled over somehow making the experience much more intense. I'm so sorry that this happened. But this is all new to me. I don't fully understand what I can do. I don't really understand how I showed you what I did. I just knew that I could. I don't understand where these powers came from. I've slowly deduced how to use them and what they could potentially be used to do but I'm working almost completely blind."

I saw her eyes widen as I spoke and tears began to appear. Her head shaking from side to side.

"NoNoNoNoNoNoNo!!!"

"What? What have I said? What have I done?"

She looked up with tears streaming down her face. Her expression was tender but she was obviously frustrated and angry too.

"Jake Conway! You cannot tell me you love me like this. When I'm scared and need reassurance. When you're the only person in my world. You can't do that damn you!"

She started to hit my chest with her fists, tears flowing down her face. I caught her fists in my hands and she threw herself into my arms, sobbing.

I was terrified, not knowing what to do, desperate not to make things worse than I already had done. Did she want me to hold her? Would she think that I was influencing her somehow if I did?

In the end I couldn't help myself. I held her like it was my last chance to hold her to me and kissed the top of head, rocking slightly back and forth, praying that she still wanted to be with me.

There was a knock at the door.

"Is everything alright Jake? I.."

"Not now Mum."

"But I..."

"Please Mrs Conway, not now," said Fiona through her tears.

There was a tangible silence from beyond the door. I could picture Mum's expression on the other side of the door and it didn't bode well.

"Ok then. But you two need to come down and eat and tell me that you're OK."

"We will Mum, we just need a few minutes."

We heard her going back down the stairs and turned back to each other. I continued to hold her but just lightly touching her shoulders, desperately trying to convey my sincerity.

"Fiona..."

"Jake. Please listen. I've been waiting to hear you say those words and they mean so much to me. But I don't want to feel like you're saying it to me as part of some apology. I want it to mean something. It's...you're too important to me to hear you use those words without meaning them."

"I'm sorry. I should have said them days ago. But I wanted you to understand where this was coming from. It was coming from a place of love, not just because I could or because I have some warped and twisted designs on making you expire from pleasure. But I'm so new to relationships and these powers that it caught me out and I'm so sorry that you had to experience it. I couldn't possibly mean those words any more even if I do have lousy timing. I. Love. You."

Emotions were washing through us both like the highest of spring tides and her eyes glistened with tears. She looked away from me, closing her eyes briefly, fighting her feelings under control again. She took my hands from her shoulders and moved them back down in front of us before slowly releasing them.

"Let's go downstairs, apologise to your Mum and have something to eat. Afterwards we can talk again. I still have so many questions. And my emotions are all over the place right now. Is that OK? Can we talk after dinner?"

I nodded sadly, feeling absolutely crushed.

We got ourselves tidied up and went downstairs. Mum had cooked roast chicken with all the trimmings, roast potatoes, roast parsnips, sage and onion stuffing, some green beans and some lovely thick gravy. It was delicious.

We were settling back in our chairs after eating our fill when Mum ambushed us.

"So what was going on upstairs? Are you alright Fiona?"

"I am now thank you."

"Care to elaborate?"

"I...I just miss my parents."

"Oh sweetie!"

"It's not that you haven't made me feel incredibly welcome. I can't thank you enough. I just miss the relationship that I thought I had with them and I was upstairs when I realised that it was never going to be the same again. That's all. I'm sorry, it's embarrassing."

"No sweetie, it's not. It's been a lot to take in these last few days. It must have hit you like a ton of bricks. Let me get you some cocoa and maybe we can settle down for a bit of a chat while the boys go and watch something on the TV."

I watched helplessly as my mother took over and banished Dad and me through to the sitting room. Neither of us was really interested in the game and we ended up getting the chess board out for the first time in years.

"I'm going to miss this, you know."

"What? Missing getting beaten at chess?" I joked.

"Being a family. Spending time with you and Fiona. And your Mum."

"Is it too late for you both?"

"I think so. The last few years have been truly toxic and we should have done something about it years ago. But we were worried about you. Maybe it would have been better if we'd split up before now. Too much has been said, too many things that we can't take back. It's over. Besides, I'm moving into my new flat in a week."

"I'm sorry that it didn't work out Dad."

golasgil
golasgil
487 Followers