The Pulse Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So am I son, but I'm sure it will be for the best. I will miss our time together but then you'll be leaving us for university soon anyway. Promise to come back and have a beer with your old man from time to time?"

"Of course Dad."

We both got a little choked up and he covered it up by packing away the chess pieces and the board. I turned the TV on. We wallowed in an old repeat of 'Porridge', enjoying a bit of time together and even managing to get back into the kitchen for a couple of beers. It was a good evening.

But all the time, my mind was churning over, wondering what Fiona would say. What she'd do.

It was a relief when they came into the room and sat down for the final few minutes of the show. Fiona looked less stressed and Mum had a sort of satisfied smile on her face. She kissed me on the top of the head.

"I'm going to bed. I think you two should go upstairs and have a talk."

I looked at Fiona hopefully and she nodded, a tight smile on her face.

Thanking Mum for dinner and wishing both parents good night we headed upstairs, completed our bathroom routines and got ready for bed. Fiona hadn't said a word. I was waiting for her as she moved across the room with her usual grace and sat down on the edge of the mattress. We looked at each other.

I was incredibly nervous.

"So..." I said. No real idea how to begin the conversation. "Did you have a good chat with Mum?"

"She's lovely Jake. Really lovely. She didn't buy my story for a minute and wanted to be absolutely sure that everything was alright between us. I told her that we'd had a stupid fight and that I was only crying because you'd told me that you loved me for the first time."

She smiled at the memory.

"She called you all sorts of names for doing something like that at such an insensitive time."

"I'll bet she did."

"But she told me to trust my gut when it came to my relationship with you because you're guileless. And decent. And honest. And she's right."

She got up and came and sat on my lap, wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

"I know that you didn't mean to hurt me or scare me. I just needed time to realise that the man that I love could never do that intentionally and that doing it, however unintentionally, has probably hurt you more than it's hurt me."

"But please don't do it again. It was scary to be that helpless, however pleasurable it was meant to be. I want to help you understand your powers. I want to know more about them and what's happened with them so far. I'll even help you experiment a bit if you think that will help. But that was way too much."

The relief on my face as I realised that she had forgiven me must have been a sight to see. She smiled and kissed me so thoroughly that an erection began to make itself known.

"And no I didn't tell your mum about your powers. Now come and make love to me the old fashioned way."

So I did.

= = = = = = = = = =

We enjoyed each other quietly before falling asleep. I was mentally and emotionally exhausted and slept like death itself.

The next day was spent analysing every use of my power. I told her everything. Twice. It was very difficult, particularly when it came to my first use of the power on her. And Celia Sawyer.

"So you've fucked her twice and didn't think to mention it?"

"Well, only once and to be fair it was her that used me both times. But no. I didn't think that it made any difference and I was terrified of telling you."

"I can't say that I'm pleased about it because I'm not but it was before we were serious wasn't it?"

I nodded.

"But how could you think that this wasn't relevant? Did you somehow think that Leonard Sawyer just didn't like you? Or maybe, just maybe, he was spreading rumours on behalf of his pissed off wife and his equally pissed off daughter? I thought that you were smart, Jake."

She smiled to take the sting out of her words but she was right.

"I'm really sorry. After finding out what they really thought of me I assumed that it was all done with. They'd want nothing more to do with me and I could just get on with life. I obviously got that wrong."

"And using your powers on me, just to get me all hot and wanting you like that."

We had been over this a couple of times and I saw the slight hint of a smile on her face as she said it. But I couldn't resist the bait.

"I told you! I had no idea what I was doing and you wouldn't listen to me. And I did stop you before things went any further."

She laughed.

"You did." She looked at me from behind her hair, her head at a slight angle biting her lip. "That would have been sexy though wouldn't it? Having sex on the desk in Mayhew's?"

"Any time that I'm making love to you feels sexy."

"Smooth talker."

She kissed me softly and I held her in my arms, thanking my lucky stars for the woman in my life.

"How are you feeling Jake?"

"Blissfully happy to have you in my life."

She blushed.

"No, silly. How are you feeling after all the times that you've used the Pulse recently? It was only about thirty-six hours ago that you were in hospital unconscious."

"I feel pretty good. So long as I eat plenty of food and get some sleep then I seem to recover fairly quickly. The headache tends to be the giveaway if I'm overdoing things."

"Do you feel up to trying something? Something to help you with your control?"

"Yes, of course. What did you have in mind?"

"Do you remember in the layby? After our night out at Sweeney's?"

"How could I forget!"

"Well you did something with your tongue and your thumb that no one's ever done to me before and...well...it gets me excited just thinking about it."

"You mean when I played with your arse?"

She nodded, bright red.

"I don't see how doing that again will do anything other than challenge my self-control."

She smiled, "how about if you used your powers, and lots of lube, to...to...enter me while your cock is in my pussy. Do you think you could do that?"

My cock was fully erect just thinking about it. She smiled fully aware of what she'd done to me.

"Are you sure Fiona? I'd be worried about trying to do something while I was...well, inside you already. Could we start off trying the idea out first using my powers and then work our way up to it?"

She bit her lip and nodded, obviously turned on beyond belief.

"What now?"

"Well your parents are at work. Unless you don't want to..."

My clothes were off faster than a quick change artist at the theatre. My brain then began to engage and I went downstairs and got some olive oil and an old towel that was going to be thrown out.

Fiona had slowly undressed and looked hugely turned on. Her chest was already flushed and she was breathing fast.

"Where do you want me?"

There were too many possible answers to that question. I walked up to her and kissed her long and hard. My cock was pressed between her beautiful thigh gap and she shuddered, already close to orgasm as I slowly rubbed back and forth against her lips. Just thinking about what we were going to try had her biting her lip and trying not to come.

I laid out the towel on the bed and slowly lowered her down onto her back. I knelt down on the edge of the bed and pushed her eager legs apart. Her stunning pussy was on full display with her rosebud exposed to me too. I was so hard.

I began to lick her around her pussy lips, down to her arsehole and then back again. I was doing my best to get her all wet before we did anything and it didn't take long for her to be dripping with excitement. I used my fingers to lubricate around her arsehole and then, with no warning, pushed my tongue inside her. She screamed and came from the build up of sensations.

I pushed a finger slowly past her tight anal ring, slowly pushing it backwards and forwards as her butt began to relax. She was huffing and puffing at this point as I obviously began to fulfil a major fantasy of hers.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"Mmmmhmmm!" was the only response she could manage.

PulsePulse

I reached for a red thread and split it into eight. I did the same to a green thread and then wove the two together. I used the red to generate a long thin shape about three times as long as my index finger but a similar width. The green thread provided the same feel and sensations as real flesh. I applied some oil to her ring using my finger, just to be sure, and then slowly pushed the invisible dildo at her rosebud.

It was incredibly erotic, listening to her moans, seeing her hole distend despite being unable to see the thing that was doing this to her. I began to push my creation back and forth inside her. She began to pant as it reached further inside her before I moved it back out again.

"How was that?"

"God, don't stop!"

Fairly confident that I could maintain that sort of shape and size fairly easily I rolled a condom into place and used my oily hand to lubricate my sheathed cock before slowly easing into her tight warmth. At the same time I pushed my mental dildo into her arse.

"I can feel it rubbing against me inside you!" I exclaimed, totally unprepared for that sensation.

"Uuuunnnggghhh!"

She had her heels on my arse pulling me into her. I began to thrust into her using long and slow strokes. She was so wet! At the same time my creation pushed into her arsehole.

"Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck!!!"

I drew out of her and then very slightly widened the dildo to more of a thumb width, and then slid into her again. It was always heavenly being inside her but seeing her this turned on was something else. After a minute or two I upped the ante again until the invisible dildo was opening her out a full inch.

"So full. Please...please...please...keep fucking me...god yes. Fuck me in both my holes you fucking magician...oh faster...faster...deeper....CUMMING!!"

It seemed to catch her by surprise and the ripples that went through her pussy were amazing. My focus on the dildo was slowing my own excitement and I was some way off my own orgasm. I let her come down a bit before starting again. She stopped me with her hand and I was concerned that I'd hurt her.

"I want to feel the real you back there."

"Are you sure? I'm a fair bit bigger than what I've created."

She turned on to her hands and knees, her breasts swaying, her arse wiggling at me and looked me straight in the eye.

"Put it in there."

I didn't need any encouragement and pushed my cock into her arsehole. It was so tight. Thankfully she had been slowly loosened up or I wondered if I would have made it into her depths at all. She started swearing as it reached the halfway point and I stopped pushing, just slowly easing back and forth in that position.

As the swearing came under control I used more oil around her entrance and the condom and pushed again. At the same time I used my creation to push between her pussy lips. The feeling as I slid into both her holes together was indescribable. She was a mewling, swearing mess and as the pace increased I felt another orgasm ripple through her body.

In just another minute or so it was all too much for me and I exploded inside the condom, my twitching cock being rubbed by the relentless dildo in the pussy.

"That's enough Jake, please, that's enough. No more."

I cut the threads and saw her pussy lips come back together again as the incorporeal dildo winked out of existence. I eased my rapidly softening cock out of her arse and disposed of it in some tissues.

Fiona lay there in an orgasmic heap.

"How do you feel?"

She laughed, exhausted and happy.

"Amazing. Even better than my fantasy."

"What fantasy?"

She turned to me on her side and stroked her fingers up and down my chest as she explained.

"For years now I've dreamt of being fucked by two men at the same time. They were always faceless beings that drove their cocks into me at the same time, one in my pussy and one in my arse. I always came so hard after that. But I always felt like such a slut afterwards because...after all that's two guys at once. I wasn't comfortable with the idea at all but my body obviously was. So it's been a guilty pleasure for a long time. But now...knowing that both the cocks inside my body belong to you, to the man I love, the guilt part is gone and oh my days the pleasure...!"

She kissed me long and hard before looking into my eyes.

"Any headaches? Any other issues?"

"No, none," I grinned at her, "other than an overwhelming desire to fuck you in the arse every chance I get."

She blushed bright red.

===============================================

Once again, thank you to everyone for their encouragement and their patience. The story is there in my mind, just not fully formed. So when it takes unexpected twists it takes me a while to adjust. I hope that you enjoy this part as much as I've enjoyed writing it.