The Pulse Pt. 09

Story Info
Taking back the initiative.
8.1k words
4.76
15.8k
25

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
golasgil
golasgil
487 Followers

The front door banging shut announced the arrival of one of my parents back from work. After a day of analysing my powers and saying 'I don't know' a lot it was somewhat of a relief to speak to someone else.

Fiona and I walked downstairs to find my father halfway through a beer.

"One of those days, Dad?"

"Just a bit," he sighed. He undid his tie, took off his jacket and slumped into an armchair in the front room. Fiona and I settled down opposite him on the sofa.

"Work has been pretty stressful. The stock market has been so volatile recently it's really tough to know whether the company is going to continue to get venture capital funding. I hope so, or the job I was hired to do is not going to exist."

"You really think that's a possibility Dad?"

"I hope not son, but I'm trying to be realistic. I really want to make a go of this role but I may have to start looking around for something outside the.com sector."

"That would be such a shame! I know how much you were looking forward to growing the sales team at your new place."

"Yup. And the product is really good too. Everyone needs email management with the explosion of emails flooding into businesses but a good product might not save us if we can't get the next round of funding secured. Bloody stock market."

He took another long pull from the beer bottle, slowly relaxing again.

"How about you two? What have you been up to today or don't I want to know?"

Fiona blushed slightly and I scrambled for an answer.

"We've been going over ideas for how to use the information that Joe told us about yesterday. To be honest we haven't really got anywhere."

"Well, why don't I put my job to one side, you put the rumours to one side and we can all go out to the pub tonight."

"Sounds great Dad!"

"Thanks Mr Conw...I mean Mark," said Fiona.

"OK. I'll cook up my famous spag bol and then we can all head out and forget about everything for a while."

The kitchen was soon blasting with the sounds of Supertramp and chopping onions. Fiona and I showered quickly and got changed into some different clothes for the pub. Dad was calling us to eat just as the front door slammed and Mum came in.

She looked thoroughly depressed and only perked up slightly at the smell of dinner.

"You're late Mum. Is everything OK?"

I took her bag and gave her a hug.

"Not too great Jake, if I'm honest. But I'm home now and it smells like your father has been working his magic in the kitchen. Let's eat first and then talk about it."

We settled around the table as Dad served up one of my favourites. He was a frustrated chef at heart and when he did cook it was always good. His spag bol was wonderful - a mix of pork and beef mince with onions, chopped tomatoes, olives, herbs and probably other stuff that I didn't know about. Whatever it was I could eat it by the bucketload and always had to hold myself back.

We told Mum about the pub idea and she was equally enthusiastic.

It wasn't long after 7pm that we were walking up the hill to an old coaching house called the Four Horseshoes. It was a slightly rundown place but a new manager had taken it over about a year ago and he was slowly turning it around into being more of a food pub. The manager was a guy called Simon that my Dad vaguely knew through football so if he was going out for a pint it was always to the Four Horseshoes.

"Mark! Great to see you. Not often we see you on a Monday."

"Nice to see you too Simon. You remember Anne?"

"Of course, welcome."

"And this is my son Jake and his girlfriend Fiona."

"Good to see you both. Now what can I get you all?"

We were quickly settled at a table. In no time we had two pints of Summer Lightning, a glass of chardonnay and a gin and tonic sitting in front of us. Both my parents looked like they really needed this and I smiled to see them relaxing.

Over the next hour or so the pub filled up a little bit and we chatted about work, university and everything other than the rumours. We couldn't escape those for long though. Mum had been forced to deal with every shitty job that they could find for her at work. It was crushing as she had been there for well over five years. All because of the rumours about me. I felt like shit.

Dad wanted to go to the Citizen's Advice Bureau to get their help to file a grievance, but with limited job opportunities out there Mum didn't want to do it. With the divorce she was more aware than ever that she couldn't afford to lose her job, however crappy it was.

Mum and Dad headed home after one drink. I knew they must want some time and space to themselves in the house so we stayed for a while longer, playing pool and loading up the jukebox.

We were part way through our second game when the door opened and a group of guys in sports gear came in, probably from the five a side pitch down the road.

"It's Jake isn't it?"

I turned round reluctantly expecting yet another arsehole from school. But it was Dave and Phil, the two guys from the bus accident. They were part of the football group that had just arrived. I broke into a smile when I realised who it was.

"Hi! Yes, that's right."

"Great to see you man. We were hoping you'd drop by at some point. We wanted to buy you a beer."

"Thanks Dave, but you really don't need to do that."

"That's no problem, give me a secon...oh, sorry, am I interrupting a date?"

I laughed at his sudden change of tack.

"No, that's fine. We're just getting out of the house for a while. This is my girlfriend Fiona."

"Wow! Nice to meet you. I hope that the hero here has told you all about what he did in that crash."

"A little," said Fiona, "but he's quite modest about it."

"Well he shouldn't be," said Paul chiming in for the first time. "He was already up and helping the injured when we were trying to figure out which way was up. And with all that blood a lot of people would have freaked. Not Jake. You've got a good one here."

"Thanks, I'm slowly coming to that conclusion myself."

"Guys please!" I was feeling embarrassed and pleased at the same time.

"At least let us buy you a beer and then you can carry on with your date without a pair of smelly footballers in the way."

"That's really kind, thank you."

"And next time you fancy a beer, pop up on a Saturday evening and we'll see how good you are at pool."

"That sounds great, I'll do that."

A beer and another gin and tonic appeared a few minutes later and with a cheerful wave the two left us to finish our game.

"They're really nice."

"Yeah, I thought so too. Good guys."

"And you just know them from the accident?"

"Yes. They were the only two that came forward when I asked for someone to help me with the two seriously injured people."

"Well, it looks like we should spend a bit more time up here on a Saturday evening if this is the sort of welcome that you're going to get."

"I guess so."

Seven years of being picked on, put down and generally treated like shit left me completely unnerved and unsure when faced with such a genuine offer of friendship. I literally didn't know how to take it. I mean how could they want to be around someone like me? Surely this was just a trap and I'd be the butt of a joke yet again. What was the catch?

Fiona could see it was genuine though and it was her that nudged me to go and say goodbye to the guys when we left and thank them again for the beer. That started some good natured banter about free beers and the trouble that we'd got the two of them into with their teammates. We were all smiles as we left the pub.

The walk back felt shorter than the walk there and I'm certain that there were noises off in my parents bedroom as we drifted off to sleep that night.

= = = = = = = = = =

"No, Jake!"

"But I have to! We've been talking this through for days and getting nowhere. What other options do we have?"

The argument had been going on for a while.

I'd been very wary of any kind of intimate contact when we got home after the pub as I still thought that alcohol and hormones together could potentially trigger the Pulse. So we'd slept deeply and as with most mornings I woke up feeling a bit too warm with Fiona wrapped around me and a bad case of morning wood. There aren't many better ways to wake up.

The morning ritual went ahead like any other work day and Mum and Dad both left the house looking much better than they had when they'd got home last night. Sometimes you just need to get for a bit and that seemed to have helped them both.

Sometimes when you wake up it takes all morning before you feel like you're ready for the world and other times you bounce out of bed ready for anything. I'd woken up with the firm conviction that spending yet more time talking things through wasn't going to get us any further. We didn't have enough information.

I needed to use the Pulse.

The thought of doing something like that again scared the shit out of me but I had to do something. I'd mulled it over throughout breakfast and had tried to figure out how to make things safer. Once Mum and Dad had left I'd told Fiona and the argument had gone on ever since.

"But Jake, you nearly died!"

"I know, I know. Don't think that I'm not scared."

"So why take the risk?"

"Because this is never going away otherwise. I have to get some proof."

"So go and see Youle the Tool and force him to confess using the...green one?"

"The blue. But while that would work don't you think that his sudden complete change of character would be noticed? I visit and suddenly he's owned up that it was him? I'm sure that the police would be assuming that I'd leaned on him somehow. That has to be an absolute last resort."

"What does the green one do again?"

I blushed thinking back to how I'd used it in the past.

"It allows me to create illusions and maybe more. I really haven't used it much so I'm not sure what I can do."

"Could you make a version of Jennifer for him to talk to? Get him to confess something to her?"

"I have no idea. It would be pretty draining and I'd have to make her real to the touch somehow. It's a good idea but it's pretty risky. And I've no idea how close they've got to each other. What if they've become an item and she's suddenly behaving totally differently..?"

"Yeah, I know. That would weird me out too."

We sat in silence for a while.

"Why don't I start by just spying on him for a while? That's pretty low energy by itself. Then if I get any visual clues I could dip in and try and hear what's happening."

"But that's still dangerous isn't it?"

"If I do it for too long then yes. Maybe you could help shake me out of it or something?"

Fiona nodded and then a thought struck her.

"Does it make a difference how far away you are?"

"It didn't with the scrying. I don't know...it might do if I'm trying to project myself. I hadn't really thought about it."

"Can we test it? We get you fuelled up first, loads of sugar and carbs. Then I'll go downstairs, you use the Pulse like you did to see me at the garden centre and see how you feel after ten seconds. What do you think?"

"I love it!

Ten minutes later I was lying on the bed feeling slightly sick after eating three pancakes loaded with syrup, a banana and half a packet of jelly babies. Fiona was downstairs waiting for me as I reached for the purple strand, split it to a tiny thread and pulled.

Pulse.

In no time I was looking at Fiona. I dimly heard her shout from downstairs.

"Are you here?"

"Yes," I did my best to shout back whilst concentrating. Actually this was easier than I thought it would be.

Fiona started to walk around the living room, holding up newspapers and things for me to try and read. I found that I was able to zoom in quite quickly but got kind of dizzy if she moved while I was reading the thing that she was holding.

She quickly exhausted all of the things that we agreed to do. She looked around quickly, presumably checking on what could be seen from the front window and slowly began to undo the button on the top of her jeans. She started to move backwards and forwards as if to some music, her beautiful rear swinging from side to side as she slowly inched her jeans down her legs.

I was able to move myself to the best vantage points throughout her wonderful display. As she bent down straight legged and showed off her pussy, barely covered by her thong, I made sure I was right there to enjoy it.

She stepped out of her jeans and slowly pulled her top up and over her head, shaking her hair from side to side and making her boobs bounce around delightfully in her bra. I had a huge hard-on as I made sure that I took in every possible view of her lovely body.

PulsePulsePulse

In a blur of colour I was down in the sitting room with her. As she stood there I moved behind her and unclipped her bra.

She shrieked and whirled round, her beautiful unfettered breasts bouncing in front of me. I filled both my hands with her bounty.

"Jaaaake...?"

"It's me sweetheart."

My voice echoed eerily in the room. Back in the bedroom I was monitoring my own breathing, making sure that I continued to breathe in and out. It was weird switching back to my real body and then to my projection. I was dizzy for a minute and then it stabilised.

"This is so weird."

"You feel amazing. As always."

"I can't tell you how hot this feels. I can't see you at all but I feel your touch..."

She shuddered with pleasure as I tweaked her nipples.

"Jake. That's long enough."

"But we were just getting started," I whined.

"Let's see how you feel after nearly a minute of projecting yourself. Let's be safe."

I cut the threads and was rapidly back in my very horny body. I was tenting my jogging bottoms and my hands were outstretched from cupping Fiona's breasts.

I carefully started to stand expecting to be dizzy or tired but I was neither of those things. With a huge grin I rushed down the stairs to see Fiona waiting for me, her fingers stroking her nipples.

"Did it work?"

"Perfectly!"

"No dizziness? No tiredness?" She twirled slowly as she spoke, reaching down and picking up her bra as she did it. She held it against her, denying me the view of her perfect breasts. Her coy smile and lightly bitten lower lip as she looked at me over her shoulder told me everything that I needed to know.

I couldn't stand it any more and grabbed her from behind, my hands mauling her tits through her bra, my cock pressed hard up against her arse. I started kissing her neck and she gasped, still wriggling to keep her mouth away from my lips.

"Well?"

"I saw everything, I could read the paper as you held it. And you felt and heard me. And I'm so incredibly horny after your little show."

She looked over her shoulder at me.

"Me too. It was so hot being touched like that. Fuck me Jake. I need you."

I ripped off my joggers and she turned to face me finally dropping her bra to the floor. My lips fastened on to her nipples, one then the other in rapid succession as I ate them up. At the same time I pulled her panties to the ground and she stepped out of them while holding my head to her chest.

We were both so turned on that when I grabbed hold of her arse cheeks she jumped into my arms wrappingher legs behind me. I lifted her up, lining my cock up with her puffy, wet pussy lips. She teased me back and forth, rubbing up and down on my cock head, driving me insane as I continued to feast on her nipples.

I reached underneath her, lined my cock up and practically dropped her onto my pulsing shaft.

She howled!

Her eyes rolled up in her head as I filled her tight cunt up with my stiff pole. I squeezed her arse with both hands and began to lift her up and down, power fucking her, standing in the living room.

"Oh Jake! Yes, keep fucking me. Again. Please! Yes, that's so good. Drive that cock into me. Feel how hot I am for you. Aaaaarrrrrgggghhhhhhh!"

I loved how vocal she was during sex. It really turned me on. She wasn't joking about how turned on she was either. She'd come incredibly quickly. The feel of her orgasm rippling up and down my cock was amazing.

I was in some kind of zone, just driving my cock into her, determined to give her as much pleasure as I could without releasing the Pulse. As I began to tire I lay her down on the couch, grabbed her ankles and pushed them back to her shoulders and really went to town.

She began to make the most outlandish noises as I drove my cock into her eager cunt. Her pussy walls were throbbing with mini-orgasms as she began to completely lose control. The slapping of my balls on her arse reached a crescendo with our cries of passion.

"Come on my tits Jake."

The condom! I'd forgotten the fucking condom yet again!

People always say that once you hit the vinegar stroke there's no turning back. But that sudden bucket of cold water feeling nearly stopped me dead in my tracks.

I pulled out just in time and came copiously over her tits and face. She watched me with a satisfied smile enjoying my release nearly as much as me. I was panting from my exertions and she surprised me by taking my cock and pulling it into her mouth where she lovingly sucked it clean.

I could feel myself responding quickly, as could she.

"Uh uh! We've got things to do today, we can't spend all our time having sex on the sofa."

We looked at each other for a few seconds before bursting out laughing, knowing that that was exactly what we would both very happily spend all of our time doing.

She grinned at me as she bounced up the stairs to go and clean up, doing nothing for the state of my hard on in the process. She really was sex on a stick.

The postman chose that moment to push our post through the letterbox, nearly giving me a heart attack as I stood there nude in the living room. I picked up the bills and junk mail and threw them on the hall table. As I turned to head upstairs and clean up, I caught a glimpse of a coat of arms on one of the envelopes. I pushed the other letters aside and picked it up.

It was addressed to me.

The coat of arms had four gold lions on a red background. In the middle was a gold book. The latin words "Hinc lucem et pocula sacra" surrounded it.

Cambridge University.

I ran up the stairs taking them two at a time, letter in hand, my clothes totally forgotten in the middle of the sitting room.

"Fiona! Look!"

"What is it?"

"It's from Cambridge. From the university."

"Wonderful! It looks so official. Do you want to wait and open it with your parents?"

I stopped dead in my tracks. I'd been so excited to share it with Fiona that waiting for my parents hadn't even crossed my mind.

I held her shoulders and kissed her lightly on the lips.

"You are so good. Thank you."

"For what?"

"Thinking of everyone else first. Of course I should wait and share it with them."

I smiled happily and hugged her.

She hugged me back and then started to look concerned. She took my hands and sat me down on the bed. She crouched down in front of me and looked me straight in the eyes.

"Jake, are you sure that you feel OK after this morning's activities?"

"Well...I'm still horny if that's what you mean."

She flushed prettily.

"That's not what I mean and you know it. Are you feeling OK? No headaches, no tiredness?"

"Nothing. Your theory about distance being a factor must be right. When I actually push myself into that space it must use more energy the further away it is. It sort of makes sense that the further away from my body I am the more effort it takes to hold it there."

"And how long were you in the office with me back in the garden centre when you nearly died?"

"No more than a minute. But then I hadn't realised that I had to maintain my own vital signs. I had no idea that I needed to be sure that I was breathing. This time I was prepared. I used a yellow thread to monitor my body and while it's more effort mentally it worked like a charm. No issues at all."

golasgil
golasgil
487 Followers