The Pulse Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A blind one thankfully or I'd have no chance!"

"Seriously though, how are you doing?"

We were interrupted then by Wendy Lathan calling everyone together.

"First of all, I'm so pleased you could all come and join us. Joe likes nothing more than to cook as much of a cow as he can on the BBQ and drink a little too much beer in the company of good friends, so thank you for coming. But we're also here to catch up on the latest news about Jake, so while Joe is putting the finishing touches to the food, Jake, do you think you can bring us up to date?"

Suddenly I was the centre of attention with nine pairs of expectant eyes focused on me.

"To be honest things have started to move pretty quickly. Bill here has managed to set me up with a lawyer called Eleanor Jenkins. We were there this afternoon which is why we were a bit late. She's agreed to represent me pro bono which is wonderful news."

There were appreciative murmurs all round.

"We've also been made aware of some evidence that, along with Joe tracking down the Sawyer's as the source of the rumours, will help us to build a pretty cast iron case."

The group exploded with questions - What! When did this happen? What is it? Come on Jake!

"Harry Youle..."

"Youle the Tool!" Jamie shouted to laughs from the assembled group.

"The same Jamie. Youle the Tool wrote down all of the slanders in an exercise book along with all of the people that he initially told them to. That exercise book is now with our lawyer."

There were cheers all round and I was suddenly being buffeted on all sides by my smiling happy friends. Old Bill sat off to one side with Fiona as everyone else congratulated me.

Joe Lathan nearly broke my hand as he tried to convey how happy he was with a handshake.

"This is tremendous news, Jake. Tremendous."

"It's been a long time coming but I think we can finally see the end of this thing."

"And about time. Well, if this isn't cause for celebration then I don't know what is," said Joe and he disappeared into the house only to re-emerge carrying a bottle of champagne and some champagne flutes.

Dad had taken over the BBQ and we were all soon toasting each other, the food, Old Bill and anything else that we could think of.

The only sour note was when I told Jamie about the lost Cambridge scholarship. I knew that he already had an unconditional place at Oxford but he took the whole thing a lot harder than I thought. He was a true friend.

Fiona spent a lot of time with Tina and Susan while I caught up with Jamie. At one stage I saw Tina and Fiona hugging with tears running down both their cheeks. I was about to get up to see if I could help when Jamie's hand landed on my shoulder, sitting me back down on the grass.

"Tina's been struggling with dreams and flashbacks to the rape that you rescued her from. Susan's been trying to get her to talk about it and it looks like she's finally succeeded."

I looked across at Fiona and caught her eye as she held the sobbing Tina in her arms. She smiled that small smile that I loved so much and nodded her head that she was OK. Susan was also in floods, seeing her friend finally able to let it all out.

"I'm so pleased that there's no awkwardness between them, Jamie. Tina and Susan could have made Fiona feel really unwelcome."

"I suppose Tina could have but not my Susan."

"Your Susan eh?"

"She's amazing Jake. She brings me out of my shell and makes me better. It's going to kill me not seeing her every day when I go to university."

"I know exactly what you mean. The thought of not being around Fiona for even a day is horrible."

"Tell me again what happened when you went to get her at midnight."

"I've already told you."

"I know but it's a really good story!"

We talked, ate and drank well into the evening. Joe kept our glasses full and was the perfect host. Old Bill spent a long time chatting with him and they seemed to get on really well. Not that I could imagine anyone not getting on with Old Bill. I still couldn't imagine him sitting there in a court as the presiding judge. He'd always be the neighbour that had been kind to me and had helped me to fix up that old mini.

Eventually, my parents remembered that tonight was still a work night. Joe called us a taxi as none of us was in a fit state to drive.

"Promise to stay in touch and keep us up to date?"

"Of course Joe. I owe you so much for all you've done."

"Nonsense. We've got our girl back," he said hugging Tina to him, "and I just want justice to be done."

There was muttered agreement all round. We waved our goodbyes and Jamie and Susan got into a separate cab while we all squeezed into a black cab with two of us facing backwards and the other three facing forwards. We'd have to come back for the cars in the morning. I'd promised to give Jamie a lift when I took Dad over at half past seven the next morning.

It wasn't until Fiona and I had turned out the light and were lying spooned together that I got to ask her about Tina.

"Jake, you're seriously going to lie here with your hard cock between my arse cheeks and ask me about another woman?"

"Fiona, I'm sorry, I just..."

I realised that she'd got me again and I could almost hear her smile as she wiggled her sexy rear back into me, sending waves of pleasure through my stiff pole.

"Tina just needed someone that she could relate to, who had been through some problems before she could really open up about what had happened. If I'm honest, it was really good for me too, because I could talk about my parents and what I'd been through and we both had a good cry. I like her Jake. She's a really lovely person."

"I'm glad you like her."

"We've arranged to go shopping in town this weekend so that you and Jamie can go and see that X Men film that you've been talking about."

"You're fantastic, do you know that?"

"Kiss me, Jake. Kiss me like you mean it."

We kissed tenderly at first and then harder. I used one hand to pull her hips hard up against me, wedging my cock between her arse cheeks, the other to ravish her breasts. She started to groan and moan as she rubbed up against me and I had to slow things down.

"We have to be quiet, Fiona."

"No we don't. Haven't you heard all the noise coming from your parents' room?"

Sure enough I could hear their bed creaking and some muffled moans coming from...eww, from my mother.

I reached for a condom, rolling it on to my prick and then pulled Fiona up onto her knees. I leaned forward over her back and whispered into her ear as I slowly slid my length into her tight, wet pussy.

"You're going to need that pillow again."

She buried her face into the pillow as I started to drive my cock into her depths. The low light from the display of my radio alarm clock illuminated her glorious form enough for me to see her breasts swinging from side to side as I thrust harder and harder into her beautiful body. Her cries were mostly muffled by the pillow.

"That's it Jake," she hissed in a low voice. "You love fucking me from behind don't you? You love forcing that huge cock of yours into my poor little pussy. You love seeing me helpless underneath you like this don't you?"

Her dirty talk turned me on so much. I reached around and started to play with her clit and a series of high pitched squeaks escaped before she buried her face back in the pillow. Her cunt began to tighten around my cock and I began to pound her even harder as I realised that she was close.

Her scream as she came could probably be heard by Old Bill next door but I was past caring at this point.

She shuddered under me and slowly slipped forward until she was lying face down on the bed. I was still hard inside her as she trembled and quivered with the aftershocks of her orgasm. I grabbed another pillow and pushed it underneath her hips to raise her arse in the air. I lubricated my finger with my spit and her juices and started to work it into her little rosebud.

"Oh yes."

She lifted her arse in the air making it easier for me to penetrate her. My cock was still hard inside her pussy and I began to thrust in and out again, with my cock and my finger. She began to push back at each thrust groaning as I slid a second finger into her arsehole.

I moved until my thighs were outside of hers and pulled my cock out of her pussy and lined it up with her arsehole.

"Jake."

I stopped, concerned that this wasn't what she wanted.

"Use the Pulse. Be two men for me again."

Pulse.

I made as near as I could tell an exact replica of my cock using red power and slowly began to push both cocks into the holes on display for me. As my mushroom head popped past her sphincter she started swearing into the pillow and I stopped to give her time to adjust. But I didn't stop the other cock slowly easing its way between her pussy lips. It continued until she was completely full and I could feel it moving against my cockhead inside her arse.

I pushed a little further, adding spit and her juices all the time to the shaft as it slid into her unbelievable rear.

"Faster. Now Jake! Faster!"

I pushed all the way in, both cocks firmly inside her trembling body.

Pulse.

I created a pair of fingers and used them to finger her clit while I began to pound into her other holes. I was concentrating like crazy. It was the equivalent of rubbing your stomach in one direction and patting your head at the same time. While fucking someone. She grabbed the pillow in both hands and stuffed it into her mouth as she began to scream and scream with pleasure.

Her body was shaking now as I varied the thrusts inside her. The fingers on her clit varied their movements and I reached forward and grabbed her shoulders, pounding down into her incredibly tight arsehole for all I was worth.

She screamed again and shook beneath me and I saw stars as I came hard inside her. I slumped to one side and allowed my creation to slowly shrink and recede out of her much like my softening prick.

She moaned, little shockwaves going through her as I wrapped my arms around her and held her to me, kissing her neck and face as she came down from her orgasmic high.

She shuddered again as my cock slipped out of her arse.

I lay there panting. "Wow."

"Hmm..?"

She was really out of it.

I got up, discarded the condom and quietly went to the bathroom to get a warm, wet washcloth. I brought it back and cleaned us both up, enjoying the closeness with my lover.

She was fast asleep by the time I got back into bed. I settled in behind her and began to drift off myself, inordinately pleased that I had been able to control the Pulse despite having drunk alcohol and being very turned on. It reassured me that I was gaining enough control not to hurt or scare Fiona again and that thought was the final thing that went through my brain as I fell asleep.

The alarm went off far too early the next morning and I was barely able to climb out of bed in time to help Dad go and collect his car. He looked a little worse for wear himself as he settled into the passenger seat, neither of us feeling particularly chatty.

Jamie, however, was a morning person.

He was ridiculously bright and loud as he jumped into teh back seat.

"Well, look at what the cat dragged in! Are you both feeling the after effects of too much champagne?"

"Shut up Jamie. It's far too early," I said grumpily.

"Ha! You two don't have to go to work. Lucky bastards."

We both looked at my Dad in shock before laughing at him saying something so totally out of character.

"Did Fiona tell you that the girls are going shopping this weekend just so that we can go and see X Men? Isn't that cool?"

"She did. But I don't think they're being too altruistic. Girls love to shop. And she also said that they were going shopping so that they didn't have to go and see X Men with us!"

"Oh. That's devious. I thought they'd love to go and see X Men."

"You think that everybody would want to go and see everything in the Marvel universe as soon as it makes its way to the screen."

"That is true."

"You might have had more luck if you'd told them who's playing Wolverine."

"Why? I don't think that Hugh Jackman's going to be that great."

"Jamie, have you seen the man?"

"Really?"

"Hugh Jackman?! Yes, really!"

He shrugged.

"OK. Well, do you want me to buy the cinema tickets?"

"Yes please. You know the spot..."

"At the back, on the right by the aisle so that no one is kicking your chair from behind. Yes, I know."

I grinned at him as he shook his head at my pickiness. We made it to the cars where we said our goodbyes and waved to the Lathan's before heading back home.

I was wide awake by the time I got back and settled down to have breakfast with Mum and Dad.

They had a lot of questions about my meeting with Eleanor Jenkins and I was pleased to be able to go into more detail about what she had said. I think they were as relieved as I was that all of this was now in the hands of a professional. Quite how long for, I had no idea. When we'd asked her yesterday she said that if the case ends up going to trial, which she doubted, it could take over a year. If they decide to settle, then that could happen at any time, but it's likely to be months rather than weeks.

"Don't forget you promised to help me move tomorrow Jake."

"I'll be here Dad."

"Enjoy your day, lovely. Why don't you two head down to the coast? It looks like a beautiful day and you've been cooped up worrying about things for far too long."

"Thanks Mum, that's a really nice idea."

My parents left for work and I took some marmite on toast up to my room. Fiona stirred delightfully as I let more light into the room.

"Good morning, gorgeous one."

"Mmmmmm. What time is it?"

"Nine o'clock."

"Nine! What did you do to me last night?"

"Why? Do you want me to show you again?"

"Nooooooo! Well, yes," and she bit her lip sexily as she looked up at me, "but not right now."

"I've brought you some toast and a proposition."

"Yum, marmite! What proposition?" she said around a mouthful of toast.

"How do you fancy a trip down to the South Coast? We could take a walk around Butser Hill or drive down to Hayling Island or head into Portsmouth and go to the historic dockyard or go to Southsea and Clarence Pier..? What do you think?"

"I think that I'd like a walk and a pub lunch with my hunk of a boyfriend."

"A pub lunch huh? High maintenance or what!"

She laughed around her toast.

"Any of that sounds great to me but I haven't been getting much exercise recently. What's Butser Hill?"

"You'll find out once you get that beautiful bottom of yours out of bed."

"Alright, alright! You shouldn't wear me out if you want me to be ready for a day out."

She climbed out of bed somehow looking like the sexiest thing I'd ever seen and then gave me a big kiss.

"Ewwww!!! Marmite! You're evil."

She laughed and ran into the bathroom and locked the door before I could exact my revenge.

It was a clear bright day as we set off to cover the thirty miles or so to Butser Hill. We'd both dressed for the sun but had decent shoes for walking and plenty of water with us. The drive took us down some wonderful sweeping roads, and through some beautiful villages. I was having so much fun driving that I was a little disappointed when we made it onto the big dual carriageway heading south.

An hour after we set off found us driving up a single lane road that I only dimly remembered from the couple of times that I'd been here as a kid. I did remember the large telecommunications mast though and just kept heading towards that if I was unsure.

"Look at the view!" shouted Fiona as she jumped out of the car when we parked up.

"That's nothing. I hope your legs are ready for this?"

"Hah! You'll be the one lagging behind!"

"Only because I'm staring at your bum in those shorts."

"Come on you. Which way is it?"

We headed into a small wood, then over a stile into a field. The field covered the west side of a ridge and we began to see more and more of the surrounding countryside, the view opening up ahead. Every shade of green had to be on display, from the hedgerows to the grass to the trees. The patchwork quilt of the English countryside was on full display for miles around. The wind blew Fiona's hair around until she pulled a hair toggle from somewhere to hold it all in place. The breeze was a welcome relief. It was a warm day already and it wasn't even noon yet.

At the end of the ridge there were two options. Follow the path around the top of the hill in a horse shoe shape before cutting up over the top of the hill or go down the steep hillside to the bottom of the valley and back up the other side.

Fiona started along the path but I grabbed her hand and shook my head.

"What, down there?"

"That's right. This way we get to jump from mole hill to mole hill all the way down to the bottom."

Now don't get me wrong, this isn't the Alps. It's a fairly small hill but it is very steep. And so is the other side. It made me love her even more when Fiona squeezed my hand and dragged me down the hill whooping like an idiot.

We jumped from mole hill to mole hill "giving the moles a headache" as Fiona said. We took it carefully on some of the steeper bits and ran down the last fifty yards or so in a fit of exuberance.

It was incredibly still at the bottom of the valley. And really hot. We both drank some water and listened as some voices carried down to us from way up on the path, probably a quarter of a mile away. A querulous old lady was demanding to know when she was going to get her ice cream. That made both of us laugh as we caught our breath in the shade of the small copse at the bottom of the valley.

She leaned back against a tree trunk and I held her in my arms and kissed her gently, the oak tree's foliage sheltering us from the sun on this perfect summer's day.

"I love you Fiona Davis. I hope one day you'll be wanting to know exactly where the ice cream I've promised you is coming from just like that old lady up there."

"You can count on it, Jake Conway. Keep promising me ice cream and I'll follow you anywhere!"

I pushed away from the tree and looked up at the hill in front of us.

"We can walk around the back of this if you like and up a shorter steep section but I think that this is a nicer walk. It hides the view back towards Alton and Guildford until we reach the crest."

"Let's do it your way Jake. You may have to carry me up if going down the hill has done this to my legs though."

"I did warn you!"

We set off and made our way up from tuft of grass to tuft of grass, stopping frequently to catch our breath and take in the view back across the chalk ridges. There was a high pitched cry as a buzzard soared overhead, effortlessly climbing the thermals as its keen eyes sought out its prey below.

We stood together, my arms wrapped around Fiona, the wind blowing the strands of hair that had escaped from her ponytail and just took in the beauty of the place.

As promised, I spent most of the time admiring her shapely rear as we walked up the hill. Gorse bushes and the natural shape of the hill hid the view north until finally we reached the very top.

"You can see for miles!"

"You can see three counties from here. Over there is the spire of Chichester cathedral, see?"

"Oh yes!"

"And over that way is Southampton and the refinery. And that way is back towards Guildford. Surrey, Hampshire and West Sussex."

"And the sea! And is that the Isle of Wight?"

"Yes. It's a perfect day for it."

"This was a brilliant idea Jake," she said, kissing me with abandon.

"Well, it was Mum that suggested that we head to the coast but Hayling Island will be busy and I love it here."

"So do I."

"Well I hope you like the next place as much."