The Punisher Pt. 01 - for TrippleG

Story Info
A sub looks back to her time with her dom.
2.3k words
4.5
5.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarriPetX
MarriPetX
119 Followers

Thomas was intimidating. He was handsome, no question there, but he was also very, very commanding. Something about him was so obviously dominant, so obviously in control. I loved it, and I hated it. My feelings for him were conflicted. He made me happy, happier than I had been in a long time, but he also terrified me.

There were times when I didn't know how he felt about me. Some days he was smiling and happy and others he would pinch his lips together and just stare. I don't mean to say that he was cruel or abusive. He wasn't. He made sure to take care of my needs, and even my wants. I loved my life.

But, there were rules. The conversation had come early, after we'd only seen each other a few times. No one could ever tell me that I didn't know what I was getting myself into. I appreciated that.

We sat on my couch, watching a movie. He had taken my hand and put it on his crotch. His erection was plain under his jeans. After a moment of shock, I started rubbing and squeezing it. He kept his hand over mine, directing it to whichever area of his dick he wanted me to touch. He put his other hand on the back of my neck, rubbing it.

"Jane?"

"Yes?

"We need to talk."

Already? The breakup talk? I started to pull my hand away but he pushed it back into place, tightening his grip on my neck. "Wh... What do we need to talk about?"

"I really like you."

"I like you, too."

"I think we could make this work."

"Okay."

He pushed harder and squeezed my neck. I gasped and he smiled at me. "What do you think?"

"I... I think it's going well."

"Good girl."

My heart sped up. I swear, my nipples hardened. It was so bizarre. My body was reacting to those two words. I'd been with men before, and they'd actually tried to tell me that I was "cold" because I took a while to get excited enough to cum or make any sound. Yet I had a feeling that if he kept up his pressure on my neck and calling me that, I might cum just from that.

"I want to treat you the way you deserve to be treated. But also the way you want me to treat you."

"What do you mean?"

"You're an intelligent woman. You're passionate about your work. You deserve to be treated that way."

"Well, yes."

He moved my hand to his button and I opened it. I tugged down the zipper and tried to reach into his pants, but he stopped me. "Not yet."

"All right."

"But I think we both know you want more."

"What do you mean?"

He squeezed the back of my neck again before sliding his hand around to wrap around my throat. I gasped again, feeling my pussy spasm. What the hell was going on?

"You want me to tell you what to do. You want me to use you and make you cum. Am I wrong?"

"I... I..."

"I don't want to hurt you, Jane. I would never do that. But I think you want to find out what I'd do to you, how I would use you. Am I wrong?"

"N.. No."

I couldn't believe that had come out of my mouth. What was wrong with me?

"Get up and take my pants off, then."

He took his hands back and put them behind his own head, lacing the fingers together the way that prisoners do on cop shows. He looked at me and raised an eyebrow. "Do it."

I didn't answer. Somehow I found myself working his pants down his thighs. He lifted up enough for me to pull them under his ass, still staring at me. I hooked his briefs with my thumbs and lowered them as well and he sat back down. I went to pull them down more and he put his hand on my head.

"This would work better if you were on your knees, don't you think?"

"Yes, I guess it would."

I took a deep breath, still so confused about why I was doing this. I moved to position myself on the floor next to his leg and began pulling his pants and briefs down further, not looking at his erection. He began petting my head and I had to resist the urge to push into his hand.

What was I doing?

I pulled the pant leg off of one foot, the briefs with it, and set it down on the floor between his legs. I looked up at him and he nodded. "Keep going."

I moved so that I was between his feet and pulled the other leg off with the briefs. I was kneeling between his legs as I put his clothes to the side. He petted me, letting his hand drag down my hair, stopping at the back of my neck and putting it back on top. "Good girl."

Again, my pussy tensed. I could feel dampness in my panties. Before I could stop myself, I pushed into his hand, rubbing it over my head. He smiled and slid his hand down to cup my chin. "Open your mouth."

I did as he instructed, never breaking eye contact. He took my hands and put them on his bare thighs. "Very good."

He moved his hips forward just enough for the top of his cock to touch my lips. I licked it and started to draw it into my mouth. He put one hand under my chin and the other on top of my head, lacing his fingers into my hair. "Not yet. Listen."

"Okay."

He smiled and shook his head. "First of all, right now you should be calling me 'sir.' Understand?"

"Yes... sir." That word felt strange on my tongue but it also seemed to fit

"Good girl."

Again, the clench and the moisture. My nipples felt like they could cut glass under my bra.

"I want to use your mouth. I want to fuck your throat. Have you done that before? Be honest, now."

"I've... I've given blowjobs. Sir."

"Have you had your throat fucked before?"

"No, sir."

"Why not?"

"I... I didn't like it. It felt weird and I couldn't breathe. Sir."

"Ah so someone tried to fuck your throat and you rejected him?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good girl. Always be honest with me. Understand?"

"Yes. Sir."

He raised his eyebrow again and tightened his hand on my chin. "You need to work on that, don't you?"

"Yes, sir."

"All right, then. I'm going to fuck your throat. But I think you will like it this time."

I shivered and he tipped my head back to see him better. "If you get scared and need to breathe, tap my leg three times. I will let you breathe for a few seconds before doing it again. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir."

I started to shake. He released my chin and wiped a tear from my eye that I hadn't even noticed. "Oh Jane, you keep doing that and I may have to keep you. Now, open your mouth again."

I did and he moved forward again, sitting just on the edge of the couch. He lowered my head over his cock and held it in place. I started licking and sucking, my eyes sliding shut at the taste of his skin. He let me do this for a minute or so before moving my head up and down, each time getting closer and closer to his pelvis. My heart started to pound and I started to push his legs, trying to pull away.

"Tap three times, Jane. That's all you need to do."

I did and he pulled his hips back. He used his hand in my hair to tip my head back up to him. "Remember that, Jane. That's all you need to do."

"Yes, sir."

"Take a few seconds to breathe. Relax. I'm not going to hurt you."

I breathed deeply. I swallowed the saliva that had built up in my throat and the salty drops of his precum. I turned my head to look back up at him. "I'm ready. Sir."

"Good girl."

I resumed licking and sucking and he again took control of my head, moving me closer and closer to his pelvis. I tensed up as his tip hit the entrance to my throat and he spoke in a calming voice. "Three times, Jane, that's all you need to do."

I tried to nod but didn't tap his legs. "Good girl," he said again. Those words spurred me on, relaxing my jaw and allowing him to move my head even further, the head of his cock pressing against the back of my throat.

"Take a deep breath, Jane. I'm going to fuck your throat now."

I sucked in as much air as I could around his cock, letting it out and sucking in a fresh lungful. "Don't try to suck this time, just let me move you."

I nodded again, or whatever the movement was that resembled a nod. He tightened his grip on my hair and chin and held me still. He moved his hips up slowly and his cock moved down my throat. I gagged and he pulled back slightly before doing it again, going slightly further. I felt my hands tighten but I didn't tap his legs.

"What a good girl you are," he said, moving one more time and pushing his cock further down my throat than even the man who had tried it all those months ago. "What a good girl, Jane, letting your sir fuck your throat."

He held in place for a few seconds then slowly lowered himself, opening my airway. I coughed and took a few shallow breaths. He tipped my head back again, looking down at me. His eyes were sparkling and somehow both hard and tender. "Do you like having your sir fuck your throat, Jane?"

"Yes..." I said, my voice hoarse even to my own ears. "Yes, sir, I do."

And I did. What the hell was going on? I should have been running away, screaming bloody murder, and all I wanted was for him to do it again.

"I'm going to do it again. And I'm going to do it longer. Three taps. Remember?"

"Yes, sir. Three taps and you will stop."

"Good girl. Open up again."

I did and he directed my head back to his crotch. This time he moved both his hips and my head, aiming his cock straight down my throat. It pushed in, further and further, and he rocked back and forth. I gagged and heard some strange sounds. "Yes, Jane, yes that's it. Choke on your sir's cock."

He kept rocking, each stroke pushing further into me. I gagged again, making the sound come back. He kissed the back of my head as he fucked, and I almost came out of pure surprise.

He kept going, fucking my throat. After a few seconds, he lowered his hips, bringing my head with them. He had me on his dick, speared like a helpless fish. He stopped moving and just sat there, hands on my head and cock in my throat.

I gagged again and instinctively tried to breathe. I almost panicked then remembered what he'd told me to do. I tapped his leg three times and he gently pulled me off of his cock. He tipped my head back towards him and looked at me, a smile on his face. "You look amazing, Jane. You have tears in your eyes and saliva on your chin. It is divine."

"Th... thank you, sir."

He smiled for a few more seconds until I nodded, indicating that I was ready for more. "I am going to cum down your throat, Jane. Don't try to suck, but make sure you swallow it all. All right?"

"Yes, sir."

His smile disappeared. He directed my head back to his cock and lowered it quickly, almost immediately cutting off my air. He fucked slowly at first, then with more speed. He pushed harder and harder, working himself down further and further into my throat. It felt like he was going to rip right through my neck and I almost tapped his leg.

Instead, I moved myself with him, pulling him into me. He gasped and I was immediately full of his hot cum. I swallowed reflexively, as if I had any choice, as if I wasn't made for this moment, to swallow his cum.

He held me there for a few more seconds, riding out his orgasm. My head was beginning to pound and I gagged again. I was about to tap his leg but instead he carefully pulled my head off of his cock without being asked. He moved his hands to scoop me under my armpits and pulled me onto his lap.

He wrapped his arms around me and cuddled me into his chest. He kissed the top of my head again and I let myself sink into him. "Good girl, Jane. Good girl."

"Thank you... sir."

He let go of one shoulder and slid his hand to my skirt. He pushed it up and out of his way then used his fingers to push my panties aside. I gasped and he kissed my head again. "Sh, just relax."

I did and he slid two fingers into my wet pussy. He used his thumb to massage my swollen clit, and in almost no time, I was cumming hard on him. I gasped and panted and shook under his hand. He chuckled and kissed my head again. "What do you say?"

"Thank you, sir."

"Good girl."

MarriPetX
MarriPetX
119 Followers