Stockholm Ch. 01 - Alexandra Wakes

Story Info
Alex wakes up in her professor’s basement.
3.3k words
32.9k
63
13

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 10/12/2023
Created 09/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sparcks
Sparcks
39 Followers

This is the first thing I've written since high school so I'm more than a bit rusty please leave comments and any constructive criticism you have and I will strive to grow more as a writer.

Also, a quick note that this is definitely a story of nonconsent. The female protagonist will grow to enjoy the treatment in future chapters, but this chapter isn't as fluffy as many other stories in this category. If that isn't for you, that's fine, but you have been warned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Alex wakes with blurry vision, she tries to stretch out and finds she can't move; she feels bands of firm rubber-lined steel holding her in place. She blinks quickly to clear the fog from her eyes and sees Professor Kingston sitting in front of her, smiling.

"What's happening?" Alex says as she looks around, seeing she is in the middle of a stone room strapped to a stirrup chair like she saw at her gynecologist. As she speaks, last night flashes back in her mind, the hand holding her mouth and the cold, sharp bite of metal in her neck before everything faded into the inky blackness of medicated sleep. Alex looks back to Professor Kingston and his now predatory-seeming smile and feels a chill run down her spine.

"Let me go," Alex says, mustering all she has just to get the words out of her mouth. Still, it's not enough to keep the tremor from her voice.

"Do you remember my lecture on the psychology of abduction victims," the professor says. Alex looks at him, tears streaming silently down her face. "I'll take that as a yes, I suppose. What does it mean when the abductor is wearing a mask?" While he is speaking, Alex begins pulling at her bindings, hoping to find some give, anything that may let her escape, but she finds no give.

"Please let me go, and I promise I won't tell anyone. I'll keep this a secret. Please." She sobs out. "Wrong answer." the professor says. A red prong with a black handle seems to materialize into his hand. He sets the device's tip to her stomach and presses a button on the handle. A shock runs through Alex that causes her muscles to spasm uncontrollably and hurts worse than any pain she has felt in her life to this point. She screams, and her crying turns to wail until Professor Kingston sets the cattle prod against her lips and holds a finger up to his. The thought of being shocked again, especially in an area as sensitive as her mouth, is terrifying enough that she quiets down and tries to hold back her sobs

"When an abductor is wearing a mask, this means that they are planning on releasing their abducted or victim unharmed and within a relatively short period of time," the professor begins.

"Therefore, if I'm not wearing a mask, it means one of two things: either I'm not going to let you go because I'm going to hurt you, or I'm not going to let you go because I'm going to keep you." At this point, Alex begins screaming.

"Please, if anyone can hear me, help. Please help me. Help." The professor sighs and shakes his head, then shocks her again twice, once on each side of her abdomen. She screams again but keeps her mouth shut to avoid the pain; the professor waves the torture device in his hand towards the walls.

"We are underground and surrounded by almost a quarter mile of private land in all directions; no one is gonna hear you scream," he says. "Now, if you let me finish, I won't kill you, but I will keep you. You will be my slave now for the rest of time. You will follow my orders and take my cock, and I will make sure you love it."

The Professor stands and walks to a wall that Alex can now see is full of toys and instruments of torture. He grabs something off the wall and walks back to Alex's chair.

"Now, this part will go much smoother if you don't interrupt it, so I need you to open your mouth." The professor holds up a metal ring with a firm leather strap running from either side of the ring.

"Fuck you," Alex spits out and stubbornly closes her mouth as her abductor approaches with the gag.

"Are you going to fight every little thing? You know you'll let me put this in your mouth at some point."

Alex shakes her head but says nothing

"Fine, it doesn't cost me anything to keep doing this." The professor picks the prod back up and zaps Alex on the side of her neck, then quickly, as she screams and convulses, moves the prod down to her feet and gives a zap on each one, leaving no time for her to recover. While she still gaping her mouth in pain the professor swiftly inserts the gag holding her jaw open painfully wide and keeping her from talking.

The Professor stands and walks to a wall that Alex can now see is full of toys and instruments of torture. He grabs something off the wall and walks back over to Alex's chair

"Now, let's get you out of these clothes." The professor holds up a pair of scissors and gives them a few snips for show. Alex whimpers and squeezes her eyes shut, willing this entire situation to be some fucked up vivid nightmare, and she could wake up back in her dorm. Then she feels the cool metal against the skin of her ankle and hears the tear of fabric as the professor starts cutting off her pajama pants. He moves at a brisk pace, eager to see more of her smooth, pale skin, but as he gets to her mid-thigh, Alex screams

"no, no, no, fuck you, let me go, just let me go, you monster," and thrashes against her restraints

"I thought we already did this part," the professor says, exasperated. He calmly walks back over to the toy wall and grabs a second item, a metal ring about 2 inches in diameter with a thick leather strap running in a loop from opposite sides of the ring. He stands over Alex and, using his right hand, quickly grabs her face and forces her mouth open by pinching her mid cheeks. He places the gag between her teeth, holding her mouth open, and fastens the strap, keeping her mouth open uncomfortably wide and preventing her from talking, though not stopping her from floundering around in her seat.

"Well, that fixed one problem at least." Then he slaps Alex across the face forcefully and unapologetically. Breathing heavily, unable to talk, Alex lets out a muffled wail.

"Let's keep going, shall we?" The professor moves back around the chair and continues cutting the pajamas off the now-compliant Alex. When he finally snips the pants waist, he pulls the fabric to the side, finally seeing his student's panties. They were simple, frumpy, granny panties.

"This is very disappointing, Alex. I was looking forward to something cute." The professor rubs his thumbs along the material of the panties. "I mean, you're far too meek to wear a thong or anything too sheer, but some soft cotton a bit smaller would kill you? Maybe with a pink bow on it would been nice too."

Alex flushes red in shame and keeps her eyes clamped shut. She is sickened that someone so much older than her was seeing her in such a state of undress, much less touching her so casually. The professor moves on to her other leg, snipping away at the fabric of her pants yet again.

"I understand, Alex. I'm sure you weren't expecting anyone to see you without your clothes tonight, much less your new master. I'll have to get you some more appealing clothing after I teach you how to be a good girl."

The professor reaches the top of the other pant leg and peels the offensive garment away, tugging it from underneath her and freeing her smooth legs to the chill air in the dungeon. He takes a second to stroke the tops and outside of her thighs, wishing to feel her more sensitive bits, but he knows it's better to wait a few more minutes. The professor moves his attention to her top, a sleep shirt, old, worn, and white, deeply unflattering yet thin enough that he can see the pebbles of his slave's nipples pressing against the cloth. His mouth starts to water as he moves the scissors to the bottom of the shirt. Snip, snip, snip, the scissors move forward, climbing her torso until he reaches the collar. With one final cut, he frees her torso from its hideous covering.

Alex is pressing her head firmly against the cushion on the headrest of her chair and is tensing her entire body as the terror and anticipation consume her. The professor reaches forward with shaking hands and pulls the flaps of the shirts to either side, slowly revealing Alex's perfect B-cup breasts, the hard pink nipples crowning a creamy mound of flesh. The professor runs his hands along the outside of her breasts, reveling in the feeling of his young student's tits in his hands. He runs his hand up from the bottom of her chest, firmly groping her tits and pinching her nipples between his thumb and the side of his hand. Alex softly cries out in pain as the professor roughly mauls her previously untouched chest. Despite how enticing Alex's chest is, the professor forces himself to move on, swiftly cutting through the sleeves of her T-shirt and ripping it out from under her, leaving Alex utterly bare from the waist up.

He stands for a moment, staring down at her, drinking in the sight of his new toy uncovered and knowing there is one more thing he has to do to make this moment perfect. Finally, his scissors make their way toward her panties. He cuts one side, and the outside strap whips away when the tension is released. He moves to the other side and cuts through. The panties are now lying over her precious treasure, waiting for him to expose it to the chill. The professor's breath catches in his throat, and he unblinking removes the triangle of fabric covering Alex's pubis, revealing a thick, unruly bush of light-brown hair.

"What's this? I thought all the girls your age shaved." says the professor as he begins to stroke the outer lips of Alex's pussy. "It's a generational thing, right I mean, I've heard that guys your age won't even touch a pussy this hairy." The professor purses his lips and continues, "We can fix this though I'd like to see you at least trimmed" (Alex, of course, having never shown anyone her pussy and not planning on doing so until she was married, had no reason to shave, though the professor didn't know this.) The professor walks out of Alex's sight towards a sink in the corner, where he wets a washcloth with hot water and grabs some lather and a disposable razor. When he gets back to the chair, he sets the items down on his stool and turns back to Alex

"Alright, let's get you into a better position." The professor leans down and adjusts the stirrups on the chair so that Alex's legs are bent at the knee and pulled outwards, pulling her puffy pussy lips open. The professor walks back over to the front of the chair and gets to see, with his first good view of Alex's pussy. She has a gorgeously puffy innie with a short labia minor and a partially exposed clit. The professor lets out a deep sigh of satisfaction at the sight and starts rubbing the washcloth all around her pubis, warming up the pores and hair follicles and getting ready to shave. As he is touching her with the cloth, he can't resist and starts rubbing his thumbs along her lips, savoring the feeling of her silky folds. Even if they are dry now, he will make her sopping wet in good time. He pulls apart her lips, wanting to glimpse her color, and sees a sight he wasn't expecting or even hoping for. There, between her stretched lips, is a perfectly unbroken hymen, a pale, pink ring of skin guarding her innocence from the world around her.

"That's why you hadn't shaved, wasn't it." The professor asks breathlessly. "You were saving yourself." The professor looks up and sees Alex glaring down at him with hate in her eyes, as she knows that she is about to be raped and be taken of the innocence she has worked so hard to preserve, all the times she rejected her pushy dates, all the times boys have ghosted her because she wouldn't put out and it's meaningless at this moment. The professor sees this and understands everything she tries to convey. He places a small, gentle kiss on the inside of her thigh in a strangely comforting way, as if he wasn't the one doing this to her, and says.

"Thank you for your gift to me. I'll be gentle this time and make sure you enjoy it as much as you can in this context."

Alex lets out a guttural scream in response and returns to clenching her eyes and pretending that this isn't happening to her. Not to be distracted for too long, the professor returns to rubbing her down with the cloth. When satisfied with his work, he starts working the lather into her skin, lubricating the area for the razor. Soon, he has covered her entire pubis in white suds, and the professor starts scraping it off with the razor, leaving behind swaths of smooth, bare skin. He takes his time with tasks, careful not to cut Alex or cause too much razor burn.

"Eventually, this will be your responsibility, but obviously, I can't trust you with a razor right now."

If Alex could move her mouth, she would scowl and spit at this, but she can't, so she continues trying to fall away into her happy place. After what seems like an eternity to both of them, Alex is completely hairless below her neck, and the professor can't wait any longer. He does a quick wipe with the washcloth and starts trailing wet kisses down the inside of her left thigh until he finally reaches her virginal flower, a priceless treasure just waiting to be claimed.

The professor runs his tongue up from her taint to the top of her opening, stopping just short of her clit. Alex can't stop herself from letting out a small moan as the feeling of the wet tongue rubbing against her entrance shoots through her like lightning. The professor hears the noise and smirks to himself before setting himself to his task. The professor starts exploring every inch, every centimeter, every skin cell of Alex's pussy with his tongue, taking his time and savoring her taste. Slowly he makes his way to the top of Alex's slit, reaching her hidden pearl, now engorged in unwilling arousal, and gives it a firm lick with the flat of his tongue. Alex yelps in surprise, having never felt anything nearly as intense as the wet, invading appendage assaulting her most sensitive area. The professor gives another lick and another before locking his lips around her hot button and sucking on it. Hearing the deep groan come from the girl, he sucks harder for a moment, then releases his lips and starts beginning his assault in earnest. Alternating between licking, sucking, and brushing his teeth against her occasionally, he elicits glorious noises of pleasure from Alex despite her best efforts to stay silent.

The pleasure racing through her overcomes all her fear and hate towards the man with his head between her thighs. Before she knows it, something begins to build inside her, a warm, tingling sensation slowly rising and falling in waves. Her muscles tense, and she unconsciously pushes her hips forward as far as she can, hungry for more of this feeling, craving the release she doesn't know is coming. The professor feels this subtle movement and reaches his hand around her leg to push down just above her mound, forcing her back down into the chair and applying pressure to the inner body of her clitoris, sending her pleasure soaring even higher. All of the stimulation poor Alex is receiving pushes her over the edge, and the waves of warm pleasure rocking through her abdomen explode outwards. Alex screams, and her toes curl as the orgasm sets every nerve ending in her body ablaze her now soaking wet canal, grabbing at the air and wishing to be full. Her head is swimming, and her chest is heaving as she comes down from the new high.

As Alex becomes aware of her surroundings again and realizes that she just came, for the first time, on her abductor's tongue, she feels sick. Her tears, forgotten in the orgasmic haze of the last few minutes, resume in full force just in time for the professor to appear above her, grinning like a maniac with the bottom half of his face covered in her nectar.

"You did very well, Alex," he says as he leans down to kiss her bottom lip, wetting her face. Alex, feeling his lips brush hers and her juices dipping onto her chin, gags.

"Don't be like that. We've been far more intimate than a kiss at this point," the professor says, still grinning as he crouches down and twists a knob at the base of the chair. The professor pulls on the chair's headrest, tilting the entire seat back so Alex's eyes are just under waist level, before moving around and readjusting the knob holding her in place. The professor pauses momentarily to caress Alex's toned stomach and chest before walking around to the head of the chair.

"Now I know you're gonna fight me on this," the professor says as he removes his belt, "but you're really going to want this somewhat lubricated before it goes inside you."

Alex's eyes widen as the professor pulls out his 7" rockhard cock and presses it through the gag into her warm mouth. He groans at the sensation of Alex's wet tongue rubbing his tip before she jerks it away, attempting to run from his musky flavor. The professor, undeterred, presses forward, shoving barely half of his cock to his slave's tonsils before Alex gags, and he pulls back half an inch to make sure she doesn't puke on him

"I'll train you to get this down your throat later, right now you need to get this dick nice and wet before I fuck you with it," the professor growls through clenched teeth forcing himself to hold back and not break his new toy on his first night with her.

Alex whimpers and tries to shake her head, but the strap on her forehead is too strong to escape. Her eyes clenched to avoid the sight of her rapist's balls hanging in front of her face. Alex holds her tongue still, refusing to give this man any more pleasure than he was already stealing from her body. Alex hears a loud slap and then feels a dull pain as the professor slaps the outside of her right tit, making her whole chest jiggle in a manner that would've been very pleasing if the professor wasn't so focused on what was happening in her mouth.

"Lick it." the professor says, low and dangerous, no more coy games of control; this was an order simple and pure.

Alex, unable to speak, takes a deep breath and hums her response

"Uh Uh."

To be Continued

Sparcks
Sparcks
39 Followers
  • COMMENTS
13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Please update soon 🤎🩵💚🤍💜🩶!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Please update soon!!! <3 <3< 3 <3 <3

SparcksSparcks7 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments I see the gag issue now I’ll take more time to proofread the next chapter and thank you very much for the kind support I’ll have chapter 2 as soon as possible

CunalingGus69CunalingGus697 months ago

You have some repeated paragraphs in the beginning about the wall of toys and he puts her gag on twice. But, after that it was really hot. Keep writing, just read it out loud to yourself a few times before posting.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Start of what could be great bound rape story. Please keep going, can't wait tell he's trained her real good. Then forces her to get Pregnant down the road by her Rapist..

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Stockholm Series Info

Similar Stories

Neighbor's Obsession - 01 Neighbor plants his seed to make her his forever.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Forced: Babysitter Turned Fucktoy 21-year-old babysitter is blackmailed into the Dad's fucktoy.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Owned by Daddy Ch. 01 When Sam's mom leaves, her stepfather takes what's his.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Abducted - The Next Month Ch. 01 Half a week has passed but Sarah has only started to heal.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Emma's Uncle Her uncle forcefucks her and tries to knock her up.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories